[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
21 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 105
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 88
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
109 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-23-2007, 06:23 AM         #3441
Parky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
`How about this track

The Game feat. Mya - Feels Good


could be storch, could be dr.dre
 9 years ago '07        #3442
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 12 12
Parky
all these 6 tracks are produced by Dr.Dre
 05-23-2007, 11:31 AM         #3443
lil-tyrese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
gpower88
it's ain't our problem..let's just wait for Khaled's album, i'm pretty sure that Storchy got some bangers for us ;)
yes there gotta be storch productions on thattt sh*ttt
 9 years ago '06        #3444
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
Eve - Scorpion Sting [Feat The Game]

It's coming...
 9 years ago '06        #3445
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
nearly forgot...

my thoughts on that Julia Nova nonsense. It honestly sounds like an entrant into that sh*tty Eurovision Song Contest.

and a New Storch production:

Q - Ya Heard Me [Feat Baby]

 05-23-2007, 12:25 PM         #3446
Parky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that song is a few years old

wasn't confirmed as a storch production
 05-23-2007, 12:59 PM         #3447
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think this may be the instrumental to scorpion sting-eve feat game

 05-23-2007, 03:25 PM         #3448
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Parky said:
`How about this track

The Game feat. Mya - Feels Good


could be storch, could be dr.dre
on what album/mistape can i find this track??
 05-23-2007, 04:15 PM         #3449
sub dogg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Today leaked!!!
These are the scrapped joints from the Doctors Advocate LP, these tracks produced by Dr. Dre are hotter than the entire Doctors Advocate album. With the controversial diss track aimed at 50 Cent, G-Unit, Eminem, Jay-Z and Suge Knight and 5 other heaters this may have been the heat Game needed to push him to platinum when his album was released


1. Around the Way feat. Keyshia Cole
2. Murda feat. Ja Rule
3. My bi*ch (dissing 50 Cent, G-Unit, Eminem, Jay-Z & Suge Knight)
4. Wonderful Life
5. Wont Stop
6. Still Me



It ain't my link & it ain't my post. I just copied here in order to share with u.
Great tracks.
 9 years ago '07        #3450
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 12 12
In the end of May Storch and Julia are coming to Moscow to present her new album, it is fully produced by Scott Storch ....
 05-24-2007, 06:52 AM         #3451
rub1nh0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Daddy Yankee - El Cartel_The Big Boss

01 Jefe 03:58
02 En Sus Marcas Listos Fuera 03:27
03 Cambio
04 Fuera De Control 03:03
05 Impacto 03:05
06 Ella Me Levanto 03:30
07 A Lo Clasico 03:55
08 Bring it on (Feat. Akon) 03:44
09 Who's Your Daddy? 03:44
10 El Celular 02:32
11 Ven Damelo 03:36
12 Papi Lover 03:41
(Feat. Nicole Scherzinger)
13 Que Paso! 04:12
14 Mensaje De Estado 04:07
15 Tension (Feat. Hector "El Father") 03:22
16 Soy Lo Que Soy 04:12
17 Coraza Divina 03:56
18 Plane to PR (Feat. Will.I.Am) 04:08
19 Me Quedaria 04:20
20 Todos Quieren A Raymond 04:42
21 Impacto (Remix) (Feat. Fergie) 03:28

CD Cover:




Any storch track apart from Impacto?? for me the intro and #14 could be storchish
 05-24-2007, 07:31 AM         #3452
lil-tyrese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
In the end of May Storch and Julia are coming to Moscow to present her new album, it is fully produced by Scott Storch ....
really serious man that's bullsh*t
how can a producer ho basicly made still dre turn to this sh*tttttttt
 05-24-2007, 07:42 AM         #3453
lil-tyrese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rub1nh0 said:
Daddy Yankee - El Cartel_The Big Boss

01 Jefe 03:58
02 En Sus Marcas Listos Fuera 03:27
03 Cambio
04 Fuera De Control 03:03
05 Impacto 03:05
06 Ella Me Levanto 03:30
07 A Lo Clasico 03:55
08 Bring it on (Feat. Akon) 03:44
09 Who's Your Daddy? 03:44
10 El Celular 02:32
11 Ven Damelo 03:36
12 Papi Lover 03:41
(Feat. Nicole Scherzinger)
13 Que Paso! 04:12
14 Mensaje De Estado 04:07
15 Tension (Feat. Hector "El Father") 03:22
16 Soy Lo Que Soy 04:12
17 Coraza Divina 03:56
18 Plane to PR (Feat. Will.I.Am) 04:08
19 Me Quedaria 04:20
20 Todos Quieren A Raymond 04:42
21 Impacto (Remix) (Feat. Fergie) 03:28

CD Cover:




Any storch track apart from Impacto?? for me the intro and #14 could be storchish
07 A Lo Clasico 03:55 could also be a storch the intro is verry storch style
 9 years ago '07        #3454
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 12 12
lil-tyrese
hey man
could u upload "Intro" and "A Lo Clasico" ?
 9 years ago '06        #3455
joelharry 
space
avatar space
space
$330 | Props total: 0 0
NO!!!! NUmber 13 is a Storch production!!!!!!!!!!!

add::::
Daddy Yankee-Que paso!





hear at 3:23.....he gives storch a shout out.......


prop me:rolleyes:


Last edited by joelharry; 05-24-2007 at 09:03 AM..
 05-24-2007, 09:45 AM         #3456
rub1nh0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joelharry said:
NO!!!! NUmber 13 is a Storch production!!!!!!!!!!!

add::::
Daddy Yankee-Que paso!





hear at 3:23.....he gives storch a shout out.......


prop me:rolleyes:
yap... it's true. i didn't realize of that one...and the beat is so hottt

PROPZZ... but I still think that could be even more storch tracz
 05-24-2007, 10:18 AM         #3457
lil-tyrese 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
lil-tyrese
hey man
could u upload "Intro" and "A Lo Clasico" ?





here ya go
 05-24-2007, 10:57 AM         #3458
K.O.DaDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he has a very good album the storch tracks 10/10 and the track with akon is also good
 9 years ago '06        #3459
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,136 | Props total: 671 671
 K.O.DaDon said:
he has a very good album the storch tracks 10/10 and the track with akon is also good
The album is above average; only 3 singles IMO (Impacto, Fuera De Control, Que Paso). The "House Of Pain" track from the snippet is not even on there. How could you leave such a banger off the album?! I'm officially disappointed.
 05-24-2007, 04:06 PM         #3460
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
The album is above average; only 3 singles IMO (Impacto, Fuera De Control, Que Paso). The "House Of Pain" track from the snippet is not even on there. How could you leave such a banger off the album?! I'm officially disappointed.
word...
but Daddy Yankee - Que Paso! (prod. by Scott Storch)
is a banger!!!!

BTW: Fuera De Control has also a few storch elements in it
we need the official production credits!


Last edited by gpower88; 05-24-2007 at 04:15 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
104 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
53 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
bruh the Menace 2 Society Interrogation Scene got me fu-king crying :dead:
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Bankrupt 50 and his Private Jet
57 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy