[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

sponsored links
 

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 05-24-2007, 06:52 AM         #3401
rub1nh0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Daddy Yankee - El Cartel_The Big Boss

01 Jefe 03:58
02 En Sus Marcas Listos Fuera 03:27
03 Cambio
04 Fuera De Control 03:03
05 Impacto 03:05
06 Ella Me Levanto 03:30
07 A Lo Clasico 03:55
08 Bring it on (Feat. Akon) 03:44
09 Who's Your Daddy? 03:44
10 El Celular 02:32
11 Ven Damelo 03:36
12 Papi Lover 03:41
(Feat. Nicole Scherzinger)
13 Que Paso! 04:12
14 Mensaje De Estado 04:07
15 Tension (Feat. Hector "El Father") 03:22
16 Soy Lo Que Soy 04:12
17 Coraza Divina 03:56
18 Plane to PR (Feat. Will.I.Am) 04:08
19 Me Quedaria 04:20
20 Todos Quieren A Raymond 04:42
21 Impacto (Remix) (Feat. Fergie) 03:28

CD Cover:




Any storch track apart from Impacto?? for me the intro and #14 could be storchish
 05-24-2007, 07:31 AM         #3402
lil-tyrese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
In the end of May Storch and Julia are coming to Moscow to present her new album, it is fully produced by Scott Storch ....
really serious man that's bullsh*t
how can a producer ho basicly made still dre turn to this sh*tttttttt
 05-24-2007, 07:42 AM         #3403
lil-tyrese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rub1nh0 said:
Daddy Yankee - El Cartel_The Big Boss

01 Jefe 03:58
02 En Sus Marcas Listos Fuera 03:27
03 Cambio
04 Fuera De Control 03:03
05 Impacto 03:05
06 Ella Me Levanto 03:30
07 A Lo Clasico 03:55
08 Bring it on (Feat. Akon) 03:44
09 Who's Your Daddy? 03:44
10 El Celular 02:32
11 Ven Damelo 03:36
12 Papi Lover 03:41
(Feat. Nicole Scherzinger)
13 Que Paso! 04:12
14 Mensaje De Estado 04:07
15 Tension (Feat. Hector "El Father") 03:22
16 Soy Lo Que Soy 04:12
17 Coraza Divina 03:56
18 Plane to PR (Feat. Will.I.Am) 04:08
19 Me Quedaria 04:20
20 Todos Quieren A Raymond 04:42
21 Impacto (Remix) (Feat. Fergie) 03:28

CD Cover:




Any storch track apart from Impacto?? for me the intro and #14 could be storchish
07 A Lo Clasico 03:55 could also be a storch the intro is verry storch style
 11 years ago '07        #3404
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,236 | Props total: 20 20
lil-tyrese
hey man
could u upload "Intro" and "A Lo Clasico" ?
 11 years ago '06        #3405
joelharry 
space
avatar space
space
$330 | Props total: 0 0
NO!!!! NUmber 13 is a Storch production!!!!!!!!!!!

add::::
Daddy Yankee-Que paso!





hear at 3:23.....he gives storch a shout out.......


prop me:rolleyes:


Last edited by joelharry; 05-24-2007 at 09:03 AM..
 05-24-2007, 09:45 AM         #3406
rub1nh0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joelharry said:
NO!!!! NUmber 13 is a Storch production!!!!!!!!!!!

add::::
Daddy Yankee-Que paso!





hear at 3:23.....he gives storch a shout out.......


prop me:rolleyes:
yap... it's true. i didn't realize of that one...and the beat is so hottt

PROPZZ... but I still think that could be even more storch tracz
 05-24-2007, 10:18 AM         #3407
lil-tyrese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
lil-tyrese
hey man
could u upload "Intro" and "A Lo Clasico" ?





here ya go
 05-24-2007, 10:57 AM         #3408
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he has a very good album the storch tracks 10/10 and the track with akon is also good
 11 years ago '06        #3409
Storchaveli 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$28,511 | Props total: 6416 6416
 K.O.DaDon said:
he has a very good album the storch tracks 10/10 and the track with akon is also good
The album is above average; only 3 singles IMO (Impacto, Fuera De Control, Que Paso). The "House Of Pain" track from the snippet is not even on there. How could you leave such a banger off the album?! I'm officially disappointed.
 05-24-2007, 04:06 PM         #3410
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
The album is above average; only 3 singles IMO (Impacto, Fuera De Control, Que Paso). The "House Of Pain" track from the snippet is not even on there. How could you leave such a banger off the album?! I'm officially disappointed.
word...
but Daddy Yankee - Que Paso! (prod. by Scott Storch)
is a banger!!!!

BTW: Fuera De Control has also a few storch elements in it
we need the official production credits!


Last edited by gpower88; 05-24-2007 at 04:15 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #3411
Storchaveli 99 heat pts99
space
avatar space
space
$28,511 | Props total: 6416 6416
 gpower88 said:
word...
but Daddy Yankee - Que Paso! (prod. by Scott Storch)
is a banger!!!!


BTW: Fuera De Control has also a few storch elements in it
we need the official production credits!
Yes it is... Daddy's bridge for that track is sick.

"[Scarface] ...Yeah I talk like that. [/Scarface]"


 05-24-2007, 11:33 PM         #3412
issa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da song ft..nicole is prod by scott storch as well..he give a shout...daddy yankee, scott, nicole :D..prop must be
 05-25-2007, 02:40 AM         #3413
lil-tyrese  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Where and when do you hear that shout out .
cuzz ivv been listening but i don't hear it
 05-25-2007, 04:50 AM         #3414
Parky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DJ Khaled - We the best

5. Hit 'Em Up" (featuring Paul Wall & Pitbull) (Produced by Scott Storch)

9. S On My Chest" (featuring Birdman & Lil Wayne) (Produced by Scott Storch)
 11 years ago '06        #3415
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
ye there is no shout out on the papi lover track..
 05-25-2007, 01:34 PM         #3416
ZDLRX7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
216 - Puff N Blow Ft. Fat Joe
 05-26-2007, 04:27 AM         #3417
Parky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZDLRX7 said:
216 - Puff N Blow Ft. Fat Joe
ain't a new beat, was used before
 05-26-2007, 09:21 AM         #3418
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZDLRX7 said:
216 - Puff N Blow Ft. Fat Joe
can u upload that thx
 05-26-2007, 11:28 PM         #3419
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Storch is going to be on Trina's new album, "Baddest bi*ch II" dropping August 14.

For the album, which she depicts as "uptempo, a bit melodic and emotional," she recruited first-rate producers Cool and Dre, Scott Storch, Red Spyder and the Runners, among others. Rick Ross, Trick Daddy and Plies make guest appearances. "I've got a few female features that I can't talk about," she reveals, "but it's going to be great." - Billboard
 05-27-2007, 06:44 AM         #3420
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sounds interessting... not just because of the storch prod...
Home      
  
 




top in section
 55
94 comments
top in hiphop
top in section
 30
6 comments
top in news
most viewed right now
 39
79 comments
top in thotties
 





most viewed right now
 35
Video inside Aug 18 - Black hair care industry generates billions but the US is miss..
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Michael Jordan’s Puerto Rican Strip*er Daughter Got A Tongue Just Like..
102 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Toooooo thick????
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
#metoo claims one of their own Asia Argento
57 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Tinder game all fu-ked up
194 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Amber Rose called out for masking her “Hoe” insecurity with “pride”
133 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
2pac /Mike Tyson rape setup 2pac /Biggie deaths & 2pac /50 Cent getting shot a..
88 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside What income percentile are you for your age?
235 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy