[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 144
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
163 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 47
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-31-2007, 07:52 PM         #3181
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn no1 posted anything here for 2 whole daiz straightt...no1 got any new storch trackz?
 9 years ago '07        #3182
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,234 | Props total: 12 12
Storch has appeared in Birdman's & Lil Wayne's video "You Ain't Know"
 04-01-2007, 12:13 PM         #3183
K.O.DaDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne and Birdman - You Aint Know[Video]


 9 years ago '05        #3184
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
^ Nice drop.

Anyone got a source confirming the T. Waters track?
 9 years ago '05        #3185
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
Whats good yall, heard a track dat many folks on german and other forums say dat the ''Slim from 112 - Way i do'' joint is Storch, wat i personally believe? well, no, the joint has got sum ''small storch elements'' but i would appreciate confirmation about dis joint before i post dis one on this thread

u can find the download link on google by searching ''Slim 112 way i do download''
there should be one zshare link on the first results.//one


Last edited by Cuba_Storch; 04-02-2007 at 02:48 AM..
 04-01-2007, 02:09 PM         #3186
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
^ Nice drop.

Anyone got a source confirming the T. Waters track?
He says Storch's name on the track....what more do u want?
 9 years ago '05        #3187
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 Cuba_Storch said:
Whats good yall, heard a track dat many folks on german and other forums say dat the ''Slim from 112 - Way i do'' joint is Storch, wat i personally believe? well, the joint has got sum small storch elements but i would appreciate confirmation about dis joint before i post dis one in this thread

u can find the download link on google by searching ''Slim 112 way i do download''
there should be one zshare link on the first results.//one
fu*k all those German boards they never tag their tracks the right way.. verdammte schweinhunden...

 Phamone said:
He says Storch's name on the track....what more do u want?
In which content does he say his name fool.. :sleepy:
 9 years ago '05        #3188
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
 prodinho said:
fu*k all those German boards they never tag their tracks the right way.. verdammte schweinhunden...

In which content does he say his name fool.. :sleepy:
1. Yeah, U right man it doesnt really sounds like his style, but u know how many mut*a'f'ckas keep posting all those bullsh*t posts there.

2. According to dis B''*ch on the link dat the first guys posted, but i gotta say though, dat the break dat always comes on dat track with the pausing drums the melody kinda reminds me of silena murrells shorty blah blah and Starchs youngblood and Beenie Man Jamican Joints


Last edited by Cuba_Storch; 04-02-2007 at 02:50 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #3189
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 Cuba_Storch said:
1. Yeah, U right man it doesnt really sounds like his style, but u know how many mut*a'f'ckas keep posting all those bullsh*t posts there.

2. According to dis B''*ch on the link dat the first guys posted, but i gotta say though, dat the break dat always comes on dat track with the pausing drums the melody kinda reminds me of silena murrells shorty blah blah and Starchs youngblood and Beenie Man Jamican Joints
1. True especially the ones that search Limewire for 'Scott Storch'
We all now that there is only one genuine list of productions lol

2. To be hounest.. I didnt have the chance to listen closely to the track.. I heard T. saying Storch his name but I didnt hear what he said about him lol.. Ill have a closer listen once I get home tonite.. :applause:
 04-02-2007, 04:45 AM         #3190
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:

2. To be hounest.. I didnt have the chance to listen closely to the track.. I heard T. saying Storch his name but I didnt hear what he said about him lol.. Ill have a closer listen once I get home tonite.. :applause:
if you listen to it you don't need a source believe me :D this is storch
 04-02-2007, 05:56 AM         #3191
Giant 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
fu*k all those German boards they never tag their tracks the right way.. verdammte schweinhunden...

In which content does he say his name fool.. :sleepy:

Which boards do you mean ? im from germany but i dont know any of them ;-)?`....
but anyway....some people think when they hear this girl-sample sayin "scott storch" in the beginning of a track it is a storch beat....
Ive got around 15 tracks with this sample....maybe 2 or 3 of them are really storch.
 9 years ago '05        #3192
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 Giant said:
Which boards do you mean ? im from germany but i dont know any of them ;-)?`....
but anyway....some people think when they hear this girl-sample sayin "scott storch" in the beginning of a track it is a storch beat....
Ive got around 15 tracks with this sample....maybe 2 or 3 of them are really storch.
true thats one easy shoutout to sample
Most of them are closed r&b boards.. they tag every track with a flute or strings as a Storch production.
 04-02-2007, 11:18 AM         #3193
rub1nh0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can anyone upload or put the download link of scott storch's mixtape (Instrumental Invasion 4: Who is Scott Storch) again, please...
 04-03-2007, 06:15 AM         #3194
Muzaffer-B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tiffany Affair - Over it (produced by Scott Storch):applause:

Download:

Debut album of Tiffany Affair (Ayanna,Bianca and Gabrielle) comes summer 2007
source:


[pic - click to view]



HIT PROPZ:D
 9 years ago '06        #3195
JD82 
space
space
space
$713 | Props total: 3 3
Thanks man.
 9 years ago '05        #3196
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
Nice track, thanks for dropping. Its also on the list.
 04-03-2007, 10:45 AM         #3197
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muzaffer-B said:
Tiffany Affair - Over it (produced by Scott Storch):applause:

Download:

Debut album of Tiffany Affair (Ayanna,Bianca and Gabrielle) comes summer 2007
source:


[pic - click to view]



HIT PROPZ:D
:wow: nice!
 04-03-2007, 01:09 PM         #3198
NoToRiOus KiD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I scott storch remix of what you know about that



Last edited by NoToRiOus KiD; 04-03-2007 at 02:09 PM..
 04-03-2007, 02:53 PM         #3199
theMil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Notorious, u've posted it just coz u know it's a bite...right!?
Because it is a damn bite...and not even a good one!!!


oh and by the way: mad propz to Muzaffer-B for the Tiffany Affair track!!!:applause:


Last edited by theMil; 04-03-2007 at 02:56 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #3200
Storchaveli 88 heat pts88
space
avatar space
space
$27,137 | Props total: 671 671
 NoToRiOus KiD said:
T.I scott storch remix of what you know about that

It's a bite...


Oh and, who's that girl on your avatar?! I've seen her on that Petey Pablo music video... she is hot.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
123 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 3
Article inside Samsung Galaxy Note 7 replacements still have issues with overheating..
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 2
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
262 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 2
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
69 comments
1 day ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy