[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 210
Nadeska confronts Star about Sexually Harassing her live on camera!!!!! #metoo
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 142
NBA Report: Kawhi wants out of San Antonio
127 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 104
TMZ: 50 CENT Rakes In MILLIONS Thanks To Bitcoin & Animal Ambition!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA KEVIN LOVE FIRES BACK AT CAVS"WHAT GOES ON IN LOCKERROOM SHOULD OF STAYED ..
98 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

 04-02-2007, 06:56 AM         #3141
Giant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
fu*k all those German boards they never tag their tracks the right way.. verdammte schweinhunden...

In which content does he say his name fool.. :sleepy:

Which boards do you mean ? i´m from germany but i dont know any of them ;-)?`....
but anyway....some people think when they hear this girl-sample sayin "scott storch" in the beginning of a track it is a storch beat....
I´ve got around 15 tracks with this sample....maybe 2 or 3 of them are really storch.
 04-02-2007, 09:37 AM         #3142
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Giant said:
Which boards do you mean ? i´m from germany but i dont know any of them ;-)?`....
but anyway....some people think when they hear this girl-sample sayin "scott storch" in the beginning of a track it is a storch beat....
I´ve got around 15 tracks with this sample....maybe 2 or 3 of them are really storch.
true thats one easy shoutout to sample
Most of them are closed r&b boards.. they tag every track with a flute or strings as a Storch production.
 04-02-2007, 12:18 PM         #3143
rub1nh0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can anyone upload or put the download link of scott storch's mixtape (Instrumental Invasion 4: Who is Scott Storch) again, please...
 04-03-2007, 07:15 AM         #3144
Muzaffer-B  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tiffany Affair - Over it (produced by Scott Storch):applause:

Download:

Debut album of Tiffany Affair (Ayanna,Bianca and Gabrielle) comes summer 2007
source:


[pic - click to view]



HIT PROPZ:D
 11 years ago '06        #3145
JD82 
space
space
space
$799 | Props total: 63 63
Thanks man.
 04-03-2007, 10:24 AM         #3146
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nice track, thanks for dropping. Its also on the list.
 04-03-2007, 11:45 AM         #3147
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muzaffer-B said:
Tiffany Affair - Over it (produced by Scott Storch):applause:

Download:

Debut album of Tiffany Affair (Ayanna,Bianca and Gabrielle) comes summer 2007
source:


[pic - click to view]



HIT PROPZ:D
:wow: nice!
 04-03-2007, 02:09 PM         #3148
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I scott storch remix of what you know about that



Last edited by NoToRiOus KiD; 04-03-2007 at 03:09 PM..
 04-03-2007, 03:53 PM         #3149
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Notorious, u've posted it just coz u know it's a bite...right!?
Because it is a damn bite...and not even a good one!!!


oh and by the way: mad propz to Muzaffer-B for the Tiffany Affair track!!!:applause:


Last edited by theMil; 04-03-2007 at 03:56 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #3150
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$28,060 | Props total: 4230 4230
 NoToRiOus KiD said:
T.I scott storch remix of what you know about that

It's a bite...


Oh and, who's that girl on your avatar?! I've seen her on that Petey Pablo music video... she is hot.
 04-03-2007, 06:39 PM         #3151
rub1nh0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Today, Daddy Yankee has officially announced that his new album "El Cartel: The Big Boss" will be released on June 5th. The collaborations are Fergie (of Black Eyed Peas) Akon, Will.i.am, Jim Jones, Nicole Scherzinger (pus*ycat Dolls) and Hector "El Father". Some of the producers are Akon, Will.i.am, Mr. Collipark, Tiny Tunes and Scott Storch, who produced the 1st single: "El Impacto" (It's confirmed that this track will be released on April 12th). Some sources say that Fergie also sings on this track. DY wants to revolutionate the reggaeton genre with this album.

There are many sources but in Spanish...



PS: I'm goin' on holidays till sunday so I hope they don't drope that track until then..:D
 04-03-2007, 07:29 PM         #3152
stephenc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Basically what all of that says is Daddy Yankee's first single off his upcoming album "The Cartel: The Big Boss" is called "Impacto". The song is produced by Scott Storch and features Fergie.

 11 years ago '06        #3153
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$28,060 | Props total: 4230 4230
 rub1nh0 said:
Today, Daddy Yankee has officially announced that his new album "El Cartel: The Big Boss" will be released on June 5th. The collaborations are Fergie (of Black Eyed Peas) Akon, Will.i.am, Jim Jones, Nicole Scherzinger (pus*ycat Dolls) and Hector "El Father". Some of the producers are Akon, Will.i.am, Mr. Collipark, Tiny Tunes and Scott Storch, who produced the 1st single: "El Impacto" (It's confirmed that this track will be released on April 12th). Some sources say that Fergie also sings on this track. DY wants to revolutionate the reggaeton genre with this album.

There are many sources but in Spanish...



PS: I'm goin' on holidays till sunday so I hope they don't drope that track until then..:D
I hope that's the one we heard on the snippet. :applause:
 04-04-2007, 01:54 AM         #3154
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
I hope that's the one we heard on the snippet. :applause:
I also think that's the track we've heard before.
 04-04-2007, 03:24 AM         #3155
Srdjo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Omg The Tiffany Song!!!! Nuclear bomb!!!! Thnx 4 Up Guys
 04-04-2007, 01:30 PM         #3156
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MR SS is BACK
 04-05-2007, 12:29 AM         #3157
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 K.O.DaDon said:
MR SS is BACK
he never been away
 11 years ago '06        #3158
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$28,060 | Props total: 4230 4230
 prodinho said:
he never been away
Yup... he made Timbo cry.
 04-05-2007, 03:40 PM         #3159
ZDLRX7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What about Joe - Like Me Ft. Tony Yayo & Young Buck
 04-05-2007, 04:14 PM         #3160
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ZDLRX7 said:
What about Joe - Like Me Ft. Tony Yayo & Young Buck
dont think so....
sounds more like a r.kelly beat


^ what du you think about this?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
Video inside Michaela Meijer 2017, a lovely swedish pole vaultor
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Sophie Mudd Photo Shoot
15 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside T1tty Twerking
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
NFL NFL is Rigged. Boycott Super Bowl.
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside 'Tasteless, Vulgar and Obscene.' China Just Banned Hip-Hop Culture an..
237 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Jan 22 - Police identify teen shot, killed in Saturday incident involv..
60 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
anybody ever beat this bullsh-t?
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside Louis C.K. 'grosses me out,' says Zach Galifianakis
51 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy