[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 96
To Simp On A P0rnstar II
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 78
NBA Melo went to see "big Soulja" barber
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trumpís Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
15 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 62
How Every Nigga Acts for 24 Hours After A Haircut
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-29-2007, 06:32 AM         #3121
Giant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can any1 upload a full version of that Stack$ Fat Joe Joint ?..I just got a snippet...i really like that track...sounds like storch 2 years ago before everybody start biting his style.
 03-29-2007, 09:22 AM         #3122
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no1 knows name of the track cuz it aint gon be out for a while
 03-29-2007, 09:43 AM         #3123
rub1nh0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have heard that "El Impacto" will be officially released on April 12th, but it could be just another rumour...;)

I think that the track you called "House of Pain" is just the melody of the album's demo video [already posted], but it could also be the Intro...who knows
 11 years ago '06        #3124
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,862 | Props total: 3570 3570
 rub1nh0 said:
I have heard that "El Impacto" will be officially released on April 12th, but it could be just another rumour...;)

I think that the track you called "House of Pain" is just the melody of the album's demo video [already posted], but it could also be the Intro...who knows
Yeah guess we'll have to wait and see. Oh and... what happened to your rep? I think I remember you having more and being more active?
 11 years ago '07        #3125
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
i guess the name of this Stack$ Fat Joe Joint track will be something like "That's the Way We Like To fu*k" :D
 03-29-2007, 11:55 AM         #3126
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
i guess the name of this Stack$ Fat Joe Joint track will be something like "That's the Way We Like To fu*k" :D
:wow: awesome post!!!
now prodinho can add it to the list

Stacks feat. Fat Joe & Trina - That's the way we like to fu*k (Prod. by Scott Storch)
 03-29-2007, 11:59 AM         #3127
rub1nh0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Yeah guess we'll have to wait and see. Oh and... what happened to your rep? I think I remember you having more and being more active?

Not really that's my real rep, I have never been so active here but I have read all the fu*king posts since sep 2005
 11 years ago '06        #3128
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,862 | Props total: 3570 3570
 rub1nh0 said:
Not really that's my real rep, I have never been so active here but I have read all the fu*king posts since sep 2005
Damn... you need to start uploading pr0n or something. Anyway, I'll keep an ear out for those new tracks.
 11 years ago '06        #3129
joelharry 
space
avatar space
space
$330 | Props total: 0 0
 NoToRiOus KiD said:
LMFAO...yo read what Ole-G said..he said that the track should be called thats the way we like to fu*k...cuz thats wha they say in tha chorus..he made up the name jokingly

anyways.....i got a new scott storch track...says its a storch production at the beginning...add to 07 production list and dont forget to PROP ME



First.... the track is so old...and second.... its not a storch production!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 03-29-2007, 02:25 PM         #3130
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joelharry's right....it's produced by Just Blaze!
 03-31-2007, 07:52 PM         #3131
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn no1 posted anything here for 2 whole daiz straightt...no1 got any new storch trackz?
 11 years ago '07        #3132
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
Storch has appeared in Birdman's & Lil Wayne's video "You Ain't Know"
 04-01-2007, 12:13 PM         #3133
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wayne and Birdman - You Aint Know[Video]


 04-01-2007, 12:22 PM         #3134
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Nice drop.

Anyone got a source confirming the T. Waters track?
 11 years ago '05        #3135
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
Whats good yall, heard a track dat many folks on german and other forums say dat the ''Slim from 112 - Way i do'' joint is Storch, wat i personally believe? well, no, the joint has got sum ''small storch elements'' but i would appreciate confirmation about dis joint before i post dis one on this thread

u can find the download link on google by searching ''Slim 112 way i do download''
there should be one zshare link on the first results.//one


Last edited by Cuba_Storch; 04-02-2007 at 02:48 AM..
 04-01-2007, 02:09 PM         #3136
Phamone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
^ Nice drop.

Anyone got a source confirming the T. Waters track?
He says Storch's name on the track....what more do u want?
 04-01-2007, 11:48 PM         #3137
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cuba_Storch said:
Whats good yall, heard a track dat many folks on german and other forums say dat the ''Slim from 112 - Way i do'' joint is Storch, wat i personally believe? well, the joint has got sum small storch elements but i would appreciate confirmation about dis joint before i post dis one in this thread

u can find the download link on google by searching ''Slim 112 way i do download''
there should be one zshare link on the first results.//one
fu*k all those German boards they never tag their tracks the right way.. verdammte schweinhunden...

 Phamone said:
He says Storch's name on the track....what more do u want?
In which content does he say his name fool.. :sleepy:
 11 years ago '05        #3138
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
 prodinho said:
fu*k all those German boards they never tag their tracks the right way.. verdammte schweinhunden...

In which content does he say his name fool.. :sleepy:
1. Yeah, U right man it doesnt really sounds like his style, but u know how many mut*a'f'ckas keep posting all those bullsh*t posts there.

2. According to dis B''*ch on the link dat the first guys posted, but i gotta say though, dat the break dat always comes on dat track with the pausing drums the melody kinda reminds me of silena murrells shorty blah blah and Starchs youngblood and Beenie Man Jamican Joints


Last edited by Cuba_Storch; 04-02-2007 at 02:50 AM..
 04-02-2007, 03:33 AM         #3139
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cuba_Storch said:
1. Yeah, U right man it doesnt really sounds like his style, but u know how many mut*a'f'ckas keep posting all those bullsh*t posts there.

2. According to dis B''*ch on the link dat the first guys posted, but i gotta say though, dat the break dat always comes on dat track with the pausing drums the melody kinda reminds me of silena murrells shorty blah blah and Starchs youngblood and Beenie Man Jamican Joints
1. True especially the ones that search Limewire for 'Scott Storch'
We all now that there is only one genuine list of productions lol

2. To be hounest.. I didnt have the chance to listen closely to the track.. I heard T. saying Storch his name but I didnt hear what he said about him lol.. Ill have a closer listen once I get home tonite.. :applause:
 04-02-2007, 04:45 AM         #3140
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:

2. To be hounest.. I didnt have the chance to listen closely to the track.. I heard T. saying Storch his name but I didnt hear what he said about him lol.. Ill have a closer listen once I get home tonite.. :applause:
if you listen to it you don't need a source believe me :D this is storch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Mass Appeal's The 25 Most Underrated Rappers of the Past 25 Years
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Jae Crowder Checks Reporter For Saying He Intentionally Injured Gordon Hay..
10 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside First Look At the Yeezy 350 V2 "Semi-Frozen Yellow"
17 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Metallic Gold" Released Today
14 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy