[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 47
Creepy as fu-k.. this episode of different strokes was wrote by accused ped0ph..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside May 22 - Murder suspect who used big-penis defense found not guilty
25 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 40
May 22 - Ariana Grande Concert Ends in Emergency Evacuation After Explosions R..
347 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Pusha T Helping Kanye West Find "His Creative Groove"
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-09-2007, 09:33 AM         #3041
Parky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo pro how about the
Charlie Baltimore Ft Lil Wayne - Come Test Us (Prod by Scott Storch)
 10 years ago '07        #3042
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 12 12
Parky
dammit , check previous pages !!!!!!!

i got another track
Miss D. - Talk 2 Me


what do ya think ?


Last edited by prodinho; 03-09-2007 at 10:08 AM..
 03-09-2007, 10:13 AM         #3043
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
Parky
dammit , check previous pages !!!!!!!
Don't blame him!
I missed it aswell because of all the sh*t in here.

Back ontopic; Track is a Storch production.
Thanks for reminding Parky; Its on the list.


 Ole-G said:
i got another track
Miss D. - Talk 2 Me

what do ya think ?
Beat is banging. Could be Storch but it could also be a very good bite. Do you have a genuine source?
 10 years ago '05        #3044
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
 gpower88 said:
the first track sounds like "Urban Mystic - Bounce With Me"

storch bitin himself again:D
anyway the track is fyah and 100% storch :applause:
Yeh main, it does even have the sound of Youngbloodz - Chop Chop

and he has bited him self many times before for example check out and compare the Chingy joint with Monica's and Silenna Murrells :D
 10 years ago '06        #3045
JD82 
space
space
space
$744 | Props total: 23 23


First there was “Cry Me a River,” which won a Grammy in 2004. Storch claims Timbaland approached him to collaborate “50/50″ on two tracks for Timberlake’s debut album. Storch said he composed the bridge and melody and Timbaland programmed the kick and snares for “Cry Me a River.” But once the project was released commercially, Storch was surprised to learn Timbaland was listed as producer while Storch was credited with playing the keys.

Had the song credited both of them with producing the track, Storch said it would have been more “respectable and real. That’s how it was supposed to go down.”

Storch also said he produced the track for an And1 commercial starring Kevin Garnett and Styles P, which Storch claims Timbaland once again took credit for. “Nobody even told me [they were using my track]. I heard the sh– on TV for the first time,” Storch said.

Definetly Storch:
 10 years ago '05        #3046
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
 JD82 said:


First there was “Cry Me a River,” which won a Grammy in 2004. Storch claims Timbaland approached him to collaborate “50/50″ on two tracks for Timberlake’s debut album. Storch said he composed the bridge and melody and Timbaland programmed the kick and snares for “Cry Me a River.” But once the project was released commercially, Storch was surprised to learn Timbaland was listed as producer while Storch was credited with playing the keys.

Had the song credited both of them with producing the track, Storch said it would have been more “respectable and real. That’s how it was supposed to go down.”

Storch also said he produced the track for an And1 commercial starring Kevin Garnett and Styles P, which Storch claims Timbaland once again took credit for. “Nobody even told me [they were using my track]. I heard the sh– on TV for the first time,” Storch said.

Definetly Storch:
Now all i have too say about dis: F*'K TIMBO and his producing F'*'in sampler and thief!!!
 03-10-2007, 05:57 AM         #3047
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t is crazy
 03-10-2007, 06:08 AM         #3048
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That commercial is crazy.. Timbo is a fu*king liar and a thief haha..
 10 years ago '06        #3049
JD82 
space
space
space
$744 | Props total: 23 23
Here's the mp3 of that And1 Commercial:

Styles P - Kevin Garnett Freestyle
 03-10-2007, 10:13 AM         #3050
NoToRiOus KiD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
propz for the commercial
 03-10-2007, 10:54 AM         #3051
Parky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
Parky
dammit , check previous pages !!!!!!!

i got another track
Miss D. - Talk 2 Me


what do ya think ?
he asked which tracks he missed
so I mentioned that one
 03-10-2007, 11:01 AM         #3052
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I repeat..
 prodinho said:
Update!
I've changed the order of the production list on .
The latest productions, 2007, are on top now.
This should make it easier to have a look at the latest update.

Please have a look at the 2007 list and see if I missed anything.
I'm too busy deleting bullsh*t then having a look at the valuable posts.


Props to everyone for contributing to this thread.
 03-10-2007, 11:27 AM         #3053
Parky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just found this

Fabolous ft.Rihanna - First Time (Prod.By Scott Storch)-(Snippet)
 03-10-2007, 11:41 AM         #3054
Phamone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Parky said:
just found this

Fabolous ft.Rihanna - First Time (Prod.By Scott Storch)-(Snippet)
Not feeling it...heard Storch do better. The drums don't do it for me.
 10 years ago '06        #3055
JD82 
space
space
space
$744 | Props total: 23 23
 prodinho said:
Please have a look at the 2007 list and see if I missed anything.
I'm too busy deleting bullsh*t then having a look at the valuable posts.
U can remove Cyssero "Big Dollas", which is produced by Simon Illa according to Cyssero's official homepage (. Storch is not mentioned there, so i doubt he produced anything for him.
 03-10-2007, 02:26 PM         #3056
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Phamone said:
Not feeling it...heard Storch do better. The drums don't do it for me.
word... but a storch production iz a storch production...
2007 starts great!
 03-10-2007, 02:33 PM         #3057
Phamone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gpower88 said:
word... but a storch production iz a storch production...
2007 starts great!
Yeah...atleast he ain't blue fog. Still making tracks. 2007 will be a good year for Storch I think.
 03-10-2007, 03:03 PM         #3058
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I was about to post that track too. And I don't find anything wrong with it.. I actually liked the production.
 03-10-2007, 05:11 PM         #3059
Phamone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storch Boi said:
^ I was about to post that track too. And I don't find anything wrong with it.. I actually liked the production.
Different taste...I'm guessing. Was expecting him to give him a banger for the album. I know everyone on here remembers Round & Round:D Fiyah!!!
 03-10-2007, 05:49 PM         #3060
tuff-jew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CaN SOME ONE UPLOAD THE NEW TRACKS FROM 2007 LIST !

PROPS
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Self Snitching on a whole other level. Cops thank them
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside PAWG Sydney Alexandra
20 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Black Panther Fans... Come In & Defend This...
28 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside New Dave Chappelle [5/15/17]
35 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside 11 Reasons Why you Should marry a single mother
154 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Chick from work finds brehs drivers license.."everybody @ work always ..
94 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside That Time A Guy Sonned Every Shark In The Shark Tank.
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside Teyana Taylor Twerking on IG Live
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy