[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
56 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 41
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 03-06-2007, 01:21 PM         #2981
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gpower88 said:
this whole sh*t is Storch vs Timbo
...so why they dont continue the beef on timbo and storch beatz??


i wanna hear bangers and not bad disses!!!

yes we need bangers and not disses
 03-07-2007, 03:07 AM         #2982
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West talkin' about the Scott Storch / Timbaland Beef
 03-07-2007, 09:55 AM         #2983
Jimmy Blanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Add:

Bishop Lamont - The Truth featuring Stacee Adamz


[pic - click to view]

 03-07-2007, 06:02 PM         #2984
tuff-jew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JD82 said:
NEW SCOTT STORCH!

Bishop Lamont - The Truth (Feat. Stacee Adams)
(off N*gger Noize)

01) Intro
02) Klansmen
03) Don't k!ll Me
04) Translator
05) The Truth (Feat. Stacee Adams)
06) Let's Go
07) Footsteps In The Dark
08) Fukk Kramer Radio (Interlude)
09) Super Freak
10) bi*ches On MySpace
11) Last Crusade
12) First They Love You
13) KKK Hotline (Interlude)
14) N*gger
15) Hood Psalm
16) So Cold
17) HiStory

01) (N/A)
02) (Produced By Focus)
03) (Produced By Jake One)
04) (Produced By Thayod)
05) (Produced By Scott Storch)
06) (Produced By King Karnov)
07) (Produced By Nottz)
08) (Produced By Jake One)
09) (Produced By DJ Khalil)
10) (Produced By RJ)
11) (Produced By JR Rotem)
12) (Produced By 9th Wonder)
13) (N/A)
14) (Produced By Diverse)
15) (Produced By DJ Khalil)
16) (Produced By The System)
17) (Produced By Nottz)

Mixtape link:

can u upload just this track Bishop Lamont - The Truth (Feat. Stacee Adams)
 03-08-2007, 02:30 AM         #2985
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Storch

Bishop Lamont ft. Stacee Adamz - The Truth (Produced by Scott Storch)



ps. even though this is one hell of a banger, JR outshined Storch on this mixtape with that banger of a track, 'Last Crusade'. Real talk.
 03-08-2007, 04:57 AM         #2986
Giant  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storch Boi said:
New Storch

Bishop Lamont ft. Stacee Adamz - The Truth (Produced by Scott Storch)



ps. even though this is one hell of a banger, JR outshined Storch on this mixtape with that banger of a track, 'Last Crusade'. Real talk.
I don´t think Last Crusade is a JR Beat....it sounds like a storch bite and you can see the tracklist on bishop´s myspace page....maybe it´s another JR


By the way....does anybody have the track "Freestyle,Freestyle" from the new Redman Album ??? it´s produced by Storch


Last edited by prodinho; 03-09-2007 at 06:10 AM..
 11 years ago '06        #2987
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
 Giant said:
By the way....does anybody have the track "Freestyle,Freestyle" from the new Redman Album ??? it´s produced by Storch
Jonathan Rotem produced 'Last Crusade'.. it says on the back of my cd..
 11 years ago '07        #2988
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
Silena Murrell - Shorty How U Like That


Silena Murrell - Keep It Grimmie
 03-09-2007, 01:43 AM         #2989
Melokin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^love the first one...sweet
props !
 03-09-2007, 05:26 AM         #2990
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
Silena Murrell - Shorty How U Like That


Silena Murrell - Keep It Grimmie
the first track sounds like "Urban Mystic - Bounce With Me"

storch bitin himself again:D
anyway the track is fyah and 100% storch :applause:
 03-09-2007, 06:05 AM         #2991
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've changed the order of the production list on .
The latest productions, 2007, are on top now.
This should make it easier to have a look at the latest update.

Please have a look at the 2007 list and see if I missed anything.
I'm too busy deleting bullsh*t then having a look at the valuable posts.

Props to everyone for contributing to this thread.
 03-09-2007, 06:09 AM         #2992
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:
I've changed the order of the production list on .
The latest productions, 2007, are on top now.
This should make it easier to have a look at the latest update.

Please have a look at the 2007 list and see if I missed anything.
I'm too busy deleting bullsh*t then having a look at the valuable posts.

Props to everyone for contributing to this thread.
:applause: great work
what about that stacks feat fat joe and trina track?
this is 100% storch but unreleased [snipped]
 03-09-2007, 06:16 AM         #2993
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Armen87 said:
Red Gone Wild Track List:

* "Freestyle Freestyle" (Prod. by Scott Storch)
Thanks for mention this one.

 gpower88 said:
who the fu*k is monica? and who the fu*k is the dj
Back in 1998 she scored big with the track 'The Boy Is Mine' featuring Brandy, Ray J's sister.
The track is tight and it does have that Storch sound.

 Ole-G said:
1. Silena Murrell - Shorty How U Like That
2. Silena Murrell - Keep It Grimmie
First one is definately Storch, since he already did 2 tracks for her.
Thats the same reason why the second track could be a Storch production, but I doubt it.

 gpower88 said:
:applause: great work
what about that stacks feat fat joe and trina track?
this is 100% storch but unreleased [snipped]
What's the title?


Last edited by prodinho; 03-09-2007 at 06:17 AM..
 03-09-2007, 10:33 AM         #2994
Parky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo pro how about the
Charlie Baltimore Ft Lil Wayne - Come Test Us (Prod by Scott Storch)
 11 years ago '07        #2995
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
Parky
dammit , check previous pages !!!!!!!

i got another track
Miss D. - Talk 2 Me


what do ya think ?


Last edited by prodinho; 03-09-2007 at 11:08 AM..
 03-09-2007, 11:13 AM         #2996
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ole-G said:
Parky
dammit , check previous pages !!!!!!!
Don't blame him!
I missed it aswell because of all the sh*t in here.

Back ontopic; Track is a Storch production.
Thanks for reminding Parky; Its on the list.


 Ole-G said:
i got another track
Miss D. - Talk 2 Me

what do ya think ?
Beat is banging. Could be Storch but it could also be a very good bite. Do you have a genuine source?
 11 years ago '05        #2997
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
 gpower88 said:
the first track sounds like "Urban Mystic - Bounce With Me"

storch bitin himself again:D
anyway the track is fyah and 100% storch :applause:
Yeh main, it does even have the sound of Youngbloodz - Chop Chop

and he has bited him self many times before for example check out and compare the Chingy joint with Monica's and Silenna Murrells :D
 11 years ago '06        #2998
JD82 
space
space
space
$790 | Props total: 53 53


First there was “Cry Me a River,” which won a Grammy in 2004. Storch claims Timbaland approached him to collaborate “50/50″ on two tracks for Timberlake’s debut album. Storch said he composed the bridge and melody and Timbaland programmed the kick and snares for “Cry Me a River.” But once the project was released commercially, Storch was surprised to learn Timbaland was listed as producer while Storch was credited with playing the keys.

Had the song credited both of them with producing the track, Storch said it would have been more “respectable and real. That’s how it was supposed to go down.”

Storch also said he produced the track for an And1 commercial starring Kevin Garnett and Styles P, which Storch claims Timbaland once again took credit for. “Nobody even told me [they were using my track]. I heard the sh– on TV for the first time,” Storch said.

Definetly Storch:
 11 years ago '05        #2999
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$160 | Props total: 0 0
 JD82 said:


First there was “Cry Me a River,” which won a Grammy in 2004. Storch claims Timbaland approached him to collaborate “50/50″ on two tracks for Timberlake’s debut album. Storch said he composed the bridge and melody and Timbaland programmed the kick and snares for “Cry Me a River.” But once the project was released commercially, Storch was surprised to learn Timbaland was listed as producer while Storch was credited with playing the keys.

Had the song credited both of them with producing the track, Storch said it would have been more “respectable and real. That’s how it was supposed to go down.”

Storch also said he produced the track for an And1 commercial starring Kevin Garnett and Styles P, which Storch claims Timbaland once again took credit for. “Nobody even told me [they were using my track]. I heard the sh– on TV for the first time,” Storch said.

Definetly Storch:
Now all i have too say about dis: F*'K TIMBO and his producing F'*'in sampler and thief!!!
 03-10-2007, 06:57 AM         #3000
K.O.DaDon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that sh*t is crazy
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy