[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 362
Image(s) inside Jan 16 - breaking: Cnn to release new trump tape 48 hours before inaug..
95 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 212
Article inside This is why TAX STONE indictment will include MURDER
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 116
Video inside The TRUTH Behind The Jim Jones & Ben Baller BEEF!
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
 Image(s) inside This is why you don't take these h0es seriously
14 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #2861
Storchaveli 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$27,306 | Props total: 1323 1323
 Parky said:
New Video

Fat Joe ft VA - Make It Rain Remix



you can see Scott Storch after 4 minutes in the video
hahah he's got a Terror Squad necklace
Storch is working the music videos. Kinda awkward watching him in it... lol @ him saying a Spanish line. :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #2862
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 Storchaveli said:
Storch is working the music videos. Kinda awkward watching him in it... lol @ him saying a Spanish line. :applause:
his next steps could be an official fansite and merchandise, he's going commercial for real.
I dont care about it as long as he keeps producing heat like that upcoming Stack's track.
 10 years ago '06        #2863
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
t.i. k!lled that.
looking on a t.i. storch collabo tht actually gets on the album.
 10 years ago '06        #2864
Storchaveli 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$27,306 | Props total: 1323 1323
 prodinho said:
his next steps could be an official fansite and merchandise, he's going commercial for real.
I dont care about it as long as he keeps producing heat like that upcoming Stack's track.
Exactly... And I think it's about damn time people saw him more, the man's earned it.

(Oh and he could start a trademark/company for those glasses :cool: )
 02-13-2007, 01:47 PM         #2865
Nosaint12 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Charlie Baltimore Ft Lil Wayne Come Test Us
 02-13-2007, 03:23 PM         #2866
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Exactly... And I think it's about damn time people saw him more, the man's earned it.

(Oh and he could start a trademark/company for those glasses :cool: )
lmfao
 02-13-2007, 03:37 PM         #2867
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Nosaint12 said:
Charlie Baltimore Ft Lil Wayne Come Test Us
Tyrese AKA Black-Ty - Get It In (Feat. Method Man) (Scott Storch Production 2006)

same melody... but slowed down
nice post
 10 years ago '06        #2868
Storchaveli 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$27,306 | Props total: 1323 1323
 gpower88 said:
Tyrese AKA Black-Ty - Get It In (Feat. Method Man) (Scott Storch Production 2006)

same melody... but slowed down
nice post
Is this track an official mix with that beat again? Or is it something a retarded DJ threw together...?
 02-13-2007, 06:12 PM         #2869
gpower88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Is this track an official mix with that beat again? Or is it something a retarded DJ threw together...?
i think its unofficial like
"Nelly Furtado - Maneater Remix Feat. Lil Wayne (Prod. by Timbaland)"
^^this beat is slowed down too...

but charlie gave storch a shout out


Last edited by gpower88; 02-13-2007 at 06:17 PM..
 02-13-2007, 06:55 PM         #2870
K.O.DaDon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh man the year begins perfect
 02-14-2007, 02:17 AM         #2871
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gpower88 said:
i think its unofficial like
"Nelly Furtado - Maneater Remix Feat. Lil Wayne (Prod. by Timbaland)"
^^this beat is slowed down too...

but charlie gave storch a shout out
Maneater the remix sounds nothing like the original...it's not slowed down or anything. Tim & Danja sampled the theme from Candyman to make the beat, same sample Lil' Jon used to make the The Blow of Crunk Juice. Charlie Baltimore apparently left Blackwall Street and is signed to Storchveli.
 10 years ago '06        #2872
Chater 
space
avatar space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
Everyone already knows all this but I'd thought I'd post it seen as it is 2007 news. Be looking for that album..

 02-15-2007, 07:41 AM         #2873
J-W 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Glasses Malone - Right Now (Prod. Scott Storch)


What y'all think about this??
 10 years ago '06        #2874
JD82 
space
space
space
$731 | Props total: 20 20
 J-W said:
Glasses Malone - Right Now (Prod. Scott Storch)


What y'all think about this??
The Track is on his MySpace without mentioning Storch, so i don't think it's him.
 10 years ago '05        #2875
prodinho|m 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
^ Definately not Storch
 10 years ago '05        #2876
Cuba_Storch 
space
avatar space
space
$159 | Props total: 0 0
Is Bishop Lamont Up n Down a Scittie or what? just wondered, sounds very DREISH


Last edited by Cuba_Storch; 02-16-2007 at 10:52 AM..
 02-16-2007, 01:22 PM         #2877
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cuba_Storch said:
Is Bishop Lamont Up n Down a Scittie or what? just wondered, sounds very DREISH
A Scott Storch production...what I gathered from his myspace page
 10 years ago '06        #2878
Storchaveli 89 heat pts89
space
avatar space
space
$27,306 | Props total: 1323 1323
 Phamone said:
A Scott Storch production...what I gathered from his myspace page
It is a Storch beat... but MySpace is an unreliable source for production credits.
 02-16-2007, 05:18 PM         #2879
Phamone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
It is a Storch beat... but MySpace is an unreliable source for production credits.
it's his official myspace page...so I jus figured it would be right. Besides I knew it was Storch fo' sho'...didn't sound like a bite.
 02-17-2007, 03:20 AM         #2880
g-unit_1820 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dirt bomb - Tha bomb

but im not sur its Storch
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside 10 Most Dangerous Kids in the World
72 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
210 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
73 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Jan 16 - 10 Things You May Not Know About Martin Luther King Jr
107 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy