To Simp On A P0rnstar II
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Melo went to see "big Soulja" barber
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 21 - Gold Star Widow Releases Trumpís Call After Husband Was Killed In Afg..
15 comments
@news
most viewed right now
How Every Nigga Acts for 24 Hours After A Haircut
47 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '05        #2801
jdyost55 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
Why would they post fake credits on Cyssero's own website? All the other credits are right exept "so fresh"?Weird. And I did know people posted it before its just that now theres was a credible source.
 02-12-2007, 10:58 AM         #2802
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdyost55 said:
Why would they post fake credits on Cyssero's own website? All the other credits are right exept "so fresh"?Weird. And I did know people posted it before its just that now theres was a credible source.
According to the link you provided to the pdf-file the track 'Big Dollas' is produced by Dre & Vidal. The frontpage at cyssero.com mentions the track 'Get Dollas' which should've been produced by Simon Illa. I never heard of that track so I think they ment 'Big Dollas'. So that makes to different credits for the same track, on the same website. I dont think thats very credible is it?

About 'So Fresh'; There has been a discussion before and you can clearly hear the shout out to Illa in the intro.

Nothing personal but Im getting tired of people posting without searching/reading the entire thread.

Last edited by prodinho; 02-12-2007 at 10:59 AM..
 11 years ago '05        #2803
jdyost55 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 0 0
^^Sorry man. I just thought i was a pretty good site that would say the truth. I apologise..
 11 years ago '06        #2804
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
That new Stacks track??!!!!????!???!?!?!??!!?

fu*k me that is crazy. He's right that will def get the ladies out for the summer. Seriously, and I mean seriously waitin on that to get released.

$torch is doing it again .....
 02-12-2007, 12:41 PM         #2805
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guys...don't know if it's usefull but I've taped down that crazy beat...the quality's is not the best...but here it is:

Not sure if there's trina on the track with Stac$ & Fat Joe
The beat's dope anyway!!!!

P.s. got myself a new ringtone :p

Last edited by theMil; 02-12-2007 at 12:43 PM..
 11 years ago '06        #2806
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,862 | Props total: 3570 3570
 theMil said:
Guys...don't know if it's usefull but I've taped down that crazy beat...the quality's is not the best...but here it is:

Not sure if there's trina on the track with Stac$ & Fat Joe
The beat's dope anyway!!!!

P.s. got myself a new ringtone :p
Fat Joe sounds like he ripped the track too, and I only heard like the first 10 seconds of his verse. That track has "Miami" all over it... it's hot.
 02-12-2007, 01:26 PM         #2807
tuff-jew  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thakid209 said:
new STorch snippet production. Interview of stack$ about new album w/ storch as exec producer. the song at the end he plays features Fat Joe and beat is CRAZY DOPE.
Thanks for post ....
that track is turbo B-A-N-G-E-R , i was waiting for this from scott storch !!!!!!!!!:applause:
 02-12-2007, 02:13 PM         #2808
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tim spits: "I'm a real producer/ and you just a piano man." By chance, could that piano man be Scott Storch? "A lot of people play piano," Tim answered coyly. But he added: "I don't have a problem with Scott; me and him are cool, we worked together, he helped me with [Timberlake's] 'Cry Me a River.' It was just the situation, it was bad timing. When I was doing ['Give It to Me'], we were going through something. I wasn't comfortable with a comment he made. ... I was already upset about something. So when [people] asked me about ['Give It to Me'], I never commented on it. I left it at that. Because I was already hot. But in reality, I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about anyone that wants to step to me, like I'm the king. Point-blank. Like Jay-Z said, 'Timbo the king.' That was the only thing that could rhyme at the present time. I dint want to say, 'hand-me-down man,' that would have been too cold. It had to be something [to do] with music, so I said, 'piano man.' " ...

02-12-2007, 06:48 PM         #2809
MeyerLansky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

^^^^^^^^^^^HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

02-12-2007, 07:27 PM         #2810
Storch Boi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ sad thing is that Scotty is getting more pus*y than that editor of that site will ever get.

and he messes withs.lutty white girls that will bounce his balls more than pro NBA players.
 11 years ago '06        #2811
space
space
^^Wtf. What's sad is how much hate he gets online. Must be the fact that he's white and dresses RICH. Who knows... who cares.
 02-13-2007, 01:57 AM         #2812
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thakid209 said:
new STorch snippet production. Interview of stack$ about new album w/ storch as exec producer. the song at the end he plays features Fat Joe and beat is CRAZY DOPE.
What about the first song, Money Over Here. Is it Storch's production?
 02-13-2007, 08:59 AM         #2813
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdyost55 said:
^^Sorry man. I just thought i was a pretty good site that would say the truth. I apologise..
No need to apologize man.. just remember to search the thread next time you find a track. Just keep doing your thing and contribute to this thread.

MeyerLansky said:

^^^^^^^^^^^HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn he sure got some issues thats for sure

J-W said:
What about the first song, Money Over Here. Is it Storch's production?
Im kinda sure it aint Storch. And I guess Stacks would've mentioned in the vid if it was a Storch production. Tight beat tho.
 02-13-2007, 09:14 AM         #2814
SCOTT STORCH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe I gotta wait fu*king ages to hear that Stack$ Fat Jow full Track.

Sounds fu*king dope.
 11 years ago '06        #2815
space
space
Any word yet on "House of Pain" by Daddy Yankee?! I've found nothing yet...
 02-13-2007, 10:05 AM         #2816
Parky  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
New Video

Fat Joe ft VA - Make It Rain Remix

you can see Scott Storch after 4 minutes in the video
hahah he's got a Terror Squad necklace
 11 years ago '06        #2817
space
space
 Parky said:
New Video

Fat Joe ft VA - Make It Rain Remix

you can see Scott Storch after 4 minutes in the video
hahah he's got a Terror Squad necklace
Storch is working the music videos. Kinda awkward watching him in it... lol @ him saying a Spanish line. :applause:
 02-13-2007, 10:59 AM         #2818
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Storchaveli said:
Storch is working the music videos. Kinda awkward watching him in it... lol @ him saying a Spanish line. :applause:
his next steps could be an official fansite and merchandise, he's going commercial for real.
I dont care about it as long as he keeps producing heat like that upcoming Stack's track.
 11 years ago '06        #2819
Chater 
space
space
$1,277 | Props total: 0 0
t.i. k!lled that.
looking on a t.i. storch collabo tht actually gets on the album.
 11 years ago '06        #2820
space
space
 prodinho said:
his next steps could be an official fansite and merchandise, he's going commercial for real.
I dont care about it as long as he keeps producing heat like that upcoming Stack's track.
Exactly... And I think it's about damn time people saw him more, the man's earned it.

(Oh and he could start a trademark/company for those glasses :cool: )
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
45 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Mass Appeal's The 25 Most Underrated Rappers of the Past 25 Years
77 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look At the Yeezy 350 V2 "Semi-Frozen Yellow"
17 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jae Crowder Checks Reporter For Saying He Intentionally Injured Gordon Hay..
10 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
109 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Future & Young Thug - Super Slimey (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thr..
291 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy