[Credits] Scott Storch Productions [Up2Date]

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside WTF Happened To Wild N Out?
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 92
Image(s) inside How Great Is Our God?! Mel B's Thot Nanny Threatens To Release Threeso..
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
280 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Jul 21 - Man who isn't father of child still owes child support
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 2 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

What's the worst 2005 Production?
Notorious BIG Ft Missy Elliot - Ultimate Rush 46 19.66%
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink 44 18.80%
Loose Canon - Almost Died 22 9.40%
Ricky Martin - This Is Good 78 33.33%
Heather Hunter - Don't Stop 44 18.80%
Voters: 234. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 12-08-2006, 01:01 PM         #2481
BigDanT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does any1 have a complete version of that "Drop ya body" by Tony Sunshine, with the whole intro / outro and without that dj? Propz 4 that.
 12-08-2006, 01:10 PM         #2482
theMil  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Parky said:
it could be that he only mentions his name
something like
"i make better beats that scott storch"

so if some-one can speak french, he/she can confirm if it's produced by storch
It should be something like "this beat is a mix of dr. dre & scott storch (styles)"
therefore...not storch :rolleyes:
 12-08-2006, 02:34 PM         #2483
s to da h  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lloyd ever fu*k wit storch
 12-08-2006, 02:34 PM         #2484
s to da h  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
does anyone have that olivia joint wit storch but the real thing and not repeated verses
 11 years ago '05        #2485
thakid209 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 0 0
Mya Ft. Lil Wayne-Lock U Down (Storch)

 12-09-2006, 02:12 AM         #2486
J-W  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thakid209 said:
Mya Ft. Lil Wayne-Lock U Down (Storch)

That's posted already. Check the previous page..
 12-09-2006, 06:02 AM         #2487
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 s to da h said:
does anyone have that olivia joint wit storch but the real thing and not repeated verses
I think U mean this:

Olivia - Move That Thing (prod. by Scott Storch)
...but it's unconfirmed or not Storch, i dont know

 11 years ago '06        #2488
Bow 
space
avatar space
space
$1,906 | Props total: 0 0
 kobiman said:
whats about it?
Monseigneur Mike - c*cktail (prod. by Scott Storch)
i think its in french but in the begining he say scott storch
Oh that beat is fire! It is almost straight copy of ying yang twins - naggin beat but much better :applause:
 12-09-2006, 06:32 PM         #2489
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What du ya think about this:

Tyrese AKA Black-Ty - Get Low (Feat. Too $hort, Snoop Dogg & Kurupt)


could be dr.dre, could be hi-tek, could be storch
definetly hot!
 12-09-2006, 07:03 PM         #2490
s to da h  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will dj clue have storch on proffesional part 3?
 12-09-2006, 07:05 PM         #2491
s to da h  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that olivia joint aint real
its the same repeated verses
did they finish it the song ever?
 12-10-2006, 02:31 AM         #2492
tonyfett  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JD82 said:
Nice. The ID-Tag says it's off "My Backyard" - I checked the Tracklist and that Track is not on it. If it is, then he's got more than 6 Storch Beats on that Tape, at least 8.
nobody have "My Backyard" vol 1?
 12-10-2006, 08:03 AM         #2493
mafiabenamor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the non french speakers, i heard that "monsieur black" track, he says in the beginning "c'est du DRE melangé avec du Scott Storch",
translation:
"it's some "Dre" joined with some "scott storch" "
and he speaks all over the songs about "50 joined with 2 pac" etc...
so i think that it's not a storch production, he just wanted to show that his producer can make something that appears like dre & scott storch at the same time, i'll contact some french Djs to get the real producer name !
 12-10-2006, 08:06 AM         #2494
mafiabenamor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well after searchin the net, i found in a french forum that the song is produced by "Godfaza" (a french producer) .
 12-10-2006, 09:25 AM         #2495
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I already thought so but thanks for the confirmation. Beat is fire the only thing he messed up is the kick, he should've sampled that better.
 12-10-2006, 09:35 AM         #2496
prodinho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



It has been confirmed by the December issue of Ebony Magazine that as of December 1, 2006 that Halle Berry will be releasing her new album entitled "Halle".[1] "I've always loved to sing and this album will show people that I can do more than act." The album was scheduled to be released on January 9, 2007; however, due to filming conflicts, the album date was pushed back to February 6, 2007. Clips from the tracks "How You Been?" and "Miss s3xy" were leaked to Limewire and other p2p programs on December 1, 2006

Unconfirmed Tracklisting
"Miss s3xy" (Scott Storch) - 3:52
"No Problem" (Timbaland, S.G. Jarard) - 3:19
"Sunshine" (GiGi Franklin, Harold Jennings, Halle Berry) - 4:32
"How You Been?" (featuring Jamie Foxx) (G. Thompson, Halle Berry) - 3:01
"Like That" (Scott Storch) - 4:43
"Around" (Cee-Lo, Halle Berry) - 3:22
"Lazy" (featuring Lupe Fiasco) (J. Crew Productions, Kundei Supormorgei) - 3:00
"Your Love Is Always Good" (Timbaland) - 3:58
"Not Today (I'm Not In The Mood)" (Jason Jackson, Jackie Jackson, GiGi Franklin) - 3:11
"Write Me" (Scott Storch) - 2:57
"Love & Emotions" (Robin Thicke, Halle Berry) - 3:39
"Singing To You (G. Thompson, Halle Berry) - 5:07
"Go Left (Bonus Track)" (featuring Bun B) (Bun B, Timbaland) - 3:50

lol Scott is about to take over Hollywood
 12-10-2006, 09:51 AM         #2497
gpower88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 prodinho said:

[pic - click to view]



It has been confirmed by the December issue of Ebony Magazine that as of December 1, 2006 that Halle Berry will be releasing her new album entitled "Halle".[1] "I've always loved to sing and this album will show people that I can do more than act." The album was scheduled to be released on January 9, 2007; however, due to filming conflicts, the album date was pushed back to February 6, 2007. Clips from the tracks "How You Been?" and "Miss s3xy" were leaked to Limewire and other p2p programs on December 1, 2006

Unconfirmed Tracklisting
"Miss s3xy" (Scott Storch) - 3:52
"No Problem" (Timbaland, S.G. Jarard) - 3:19
"Sunshine" (GiGi Franklin, Harold Jennings, Halle Berry) - 4:32
"How You Been?" (featuring Jamie Foxx) (G. Thompson, Halle Berry) - 3:01
"Like That" (Scott Storch) - 4:43
"Around" (Cee-Lo, Halle Berry) - 3:22
"Lazy" (featuring Lupe Fiasco) (J. Crew Productions, Kundei Supormorgei) - 3:00
"Your Love Is Always Good" (Timbaland) - 3:58
"Not Today (I'm Not In The Mood)" (Jason Jackson, Jackie Jackson, GiGi Franklin) - 3:11
"Write Me" (Scott Storch) - 2:57
"Love & Emotions" (Robin Thicke, Halle Berry) - 3:39
"Singing To You (G. Thompson, Halle Berry) - 5:07
"Go Left (Bonus Track)" (featuring Bun B) (Bun B, Timbaland) - 3:50

lol Scott is about to take over Hollywood
Hmm...3 storch beats and 3 timbo beats

i'm lil bit confused... i thoungt they're beefing eachother
 12-10-2006, 09:52 AM         #2498
s to da h  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whens olivia's album dropping?
 12-10-2006, 10:53 AM         #2499
Melokin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gpower88 said:
Hmm...3 storch beats and 3 timbo beats

i'm lil bit confused... i thoungt they're beefing eachother
it don't mean that when they're beefin that they can't produce for the same artist....
 12-10-2006, 11:03 AM         #2500
mafiabenamor  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i guess the 6 tracks will be hot !!!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
111 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Gym rats/ People working out: here's a nasty playlist
47 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Kiyomi Leslie Is Freak Nasty
42 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Living In Texas Versus Living In New York
419 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Rakim dresses outdated and speaks on 444
168 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Love Situations (Jada Kingdom)
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy