online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Now that your back on home soil, if you're Rick Ross' Dj, What are you thinking?

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

2 weeks ago '17        #1
372 page views
13 comments

GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x76
Props total: 94474 94 K  Slaps total: 11808 11 K
@ 12:07 AM 07-10-2024 Now that your back on home soil, if you're Rick Ross' Dj, What are you thinking?

Now I said it before and I said it again I will never agree with Canadian White Boys putting hands and feet on Black men and I will stand on that but... Trolling aside, Drake aside, Ross failed as a leader. If he's being honest with himself he would come to this conclusion. As a leader, his job is to make sure everyone you go out with comes home the same way you found them.

So based on that if you are Dj Sam Sneak or his people
emoji

What are you thinking?
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
13 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '22        #2
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x111
Props total: 203456 203 K  Slaps total: 243367 243 K
Ross gave Drake some ammunition
emoji

2 weeks ago '04        #3
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 66515 66 K  Slaps total: 9594 9 K
 GodBody said
Now I said it before and I said it again I will never agree with Canadian White Boys putting hands and feet on Black men and I will stand on that but... Trolling aside, Drake aside, Ross failed as a leader. If he's being honest with himself he would come to this conclusion. As a leader, his job is to make sure everyone you go out with comes home the same way you found them.

So based on that if you are Dj Sam Sneak or his people
emoji

What are you thinking?
not a leader dude ..not at all fat boy is a fraud and got what he deserved........
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #4
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x76 OP
 marcchrome said
not a leader dude ..not at all fat boy is a fraud and got what he deserved........
I'm not going to question if he's real or fake or whether he "got what he deserved." That's a whole other thread.

I'm asking if you are Dj Sam Sneak what are you thinking?
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #5
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 10581 10 K  Slaps total: 5145 5 K
If I don't care about Bread,I would stop communicating with Ross indefinitely,Turn into fu#k Ross n1gga, n1gga ran while I almost died.

If I was a wh0re for money,I would accept Ross Apology and we all good. and then ask him to have better security next time.
+1   

2 weeks ago '24        #6
WillEBeemN 
Props total: 561 561  Slaps total: 52 52
not that serious...fight/people get jumped all the time especailly within hip hop...the only reason this is more impactful is becuase it was durung the beef and took place in Canada. Sam Sneak and Ross gonna be just fine going forward.

Ross is a 40 something year old multimillionaire with corporate sponsorships. You honestly expect him to be getting into brawls?

2 weeks ago '13        #7
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 150939 150 K  Slaps total: 23722 23 K
Sam sneak is good

wtf is this thread even about tho
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #8
therealmc 
Props total: 13908 13 K  Slaps total: 1940 1 K
You right, Ross failed asa leader and failed his people.

If I’m Sam Snead
(I mean, am I a tough guy or nah?)

If I am?
I gotta catch wreck!
Kicking ovhoe 40 wheelchair over, going upside chubbs head with a bottle, or something. Something!
I gotta get back somehow, man that sh1t was on camera. It looked bad.
I felt bad for dude!!

P.s
I don’t fault Ross for hiding. Only thing with him is he actually cussed the fight!

Most people (especially non gang members) (myself included) aren’t fighting outnumbered.
3v7 - 4v10 all type sh1t?
Come on man!
I done ran before in a gang fight, sh1t I’d run again. fu#k that sh1t!
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #9
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x78
Props total: 75523 75 K  Slaps total: 14889 14 K
 DrDisrespect said
If I don't care about Bread,I would stop communicating with Ross indefinitely,Turn into fu#k Ross n1gga, n1gga ran while I almost died.

If I was a wh0re for money,I would accept Ross Apology and we all good. and then ask him to have better security next time.
Sound dumb af. Sneak been with Ross since before he blew and played a huge part in Ross blowing up. They changed each other’s lives. Has nothing to do with money they’re genuinely friends. No one was attacking Sneak he jumped in it on his own to protect his friend. Because that’s what friends do.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #10
GodBody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x76 OP
 Commission said
Sam sneak is good

wtf is this thread even about tho
Wingstop

2 weeks ago '20        #11
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 110996 110 K  Slaps total: 6715 6 K
Ross should’ve came with more soldiers…..

/thread
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #12
Big Gurthy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 39279 39 K  Slaps total: 4248 4 K
 confidential1 said
Ross should’ve came with more soldiers…..

/thread
Ion think rozay got it like that no more. A few years back them Zoe pound n1ggas shot up his rr.

2 weeks ago '16        #13
drFlex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14378 14 K  Slaps total: 9463 9 K
If I was Ross I'd cut him a check for holding it down
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #14
milo 
Props total: 3309 3 K  Slaps total: 1387 1 K
 GodBody said
I'm not going to question if he's real or fake or whether he "got what he deserved." That's a whole other thread.

I'm asking if you are Dj Sam Sneak what are you thinking?
That I’m lucky that’s the worst sh1t that ever happened to me rolling the way Ross rolls and with his content and “gansterisms” they love to promote… they all know the lifestyle they either pretend to or actually lead and when a scuffle happens… you’re either happy to be alive or gonna be laughing that that’s as bad it ever got lol

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+4918
The Cameraman forgot he was live
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jul 23 - Black Lives Matter calls Democrats “party of hypocrites”
92 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+8212
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
839 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 23 - Elon Musk bans users from following Kamala Harris' Twitter Ac..
181 comments
1 day ago
@news