online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jul 9 - World Leaders have Noticed Bidens Deterioration, Repeating same stories

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '22        #1
450 page views
9 comments

BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x111
Props total: 202227 202 K  Slaps total: 241397 241 K
@ 09:52 PM 07-09-2024 [emoji] Jul 9 - World Leaders have Noticed Bidens Deterioration, Repeating same stories

Ian Bremmer, the president of the Eurasia Group, revealed on Tuesday that several world leaders have noticed President Joe Biden’s increasing “deterioration” and are concerned about his ability to serve four more years in the White House.

After speaking to several unnamed leaders at this week’s NATO summit, Bremmer told MSNBC host Katy Tur, “They don’t think he can serve another four years, and I will say that is true of every leader that I have met with that’s attending the NATO summit.”

He explained, “It’s not that they don’t like him. In fact, they’re deeply concerned. NATO allies, more than other countries around the world, are very concerned about what it would mean if Trump were to become president, given his stated policies on Russia-Ukraine, and on NATO, and on the European Union. So, I mean, it’s not like they’re saying, ‘We don’t like Biden. We want him to go.’ They just don’t think he’s up to it. They increasingly think he’s going to lose.”

After Tur questioned, “I wonder if there’s anything he can do behind the scenes to convince those NATO allies that he’s up for it?” Bremmer replied:

Again, they want him to win. Ok, I mean, maybe not Viktor Orban in Hungary, but the large, the vast majority of the foreign leaders that are here in Washington right now, they want Biden to win, and back in the Munich Security Conference when they all gathered in late February, I would say they thought he would.

Over the last few months, it’s been closer to a coin flip. Right now, they mostly think he won’t, and that is on the basis of them continuing to spend time with him over the course of the last one, two years. They’ve seen the deterioration. They’ve seen him slow down, and it’s not just physically slowing down. It’s repeating the same anecdote twice in an individual meeting. I’ve heard that from a world leader today. It’s not recognizing someone that he knew quite well when he came up and introduced them.

Bremmer concluded, “These sorts of things, you can’t not recognize them and it’s not because they don’t like him, it’s not because they don’t want him to be president. That’s not it at all. It’s because they feel like they have so much at stake in this election.”
 https://www.mediaite.com/ .. emmer-reports/
+1   

icon
best
icon
worst
9 comments

1 week ago '21        #2
Swisha2k11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 12783 12 K  Slaps total: 4034 4 K
No president has won with a 58% unfavorable this close to election…

Couple that with his obvious cognitive decline,

Dems love losing but it seems like they don’t care…

dollars from the military and Silicon Valley gonna keep rolling in …

emoji

1 week ago '06        #3
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54735 54 K  Slaps total: 7131 7 K
They took too long to pander to voters on major issues like the border sh1t they’ve allowed

I can’t see those numbers recovering unless Biden does some wild sh1t like mass deportation of criminal or non-working migrants and locking down the border

Putting a leash on Israel finally

He needs a big W in the headlines and it’s gonna be really difficult because people can see through it because him and his admin have been so pro this bullsh1t that you’re not gonna change anyone’s minds 4 months before an election especially with so many people telling you to step down.
+2   

1 week ago '21        #4
Swisha2k11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 12783 12 K  Slaps total: 4034 4 K
 bigkilla said
They took too long to pander to voters on major issues like the border sh1t they’ve allowed

I can’t see those numbers recovering unless Biden does some wild sh1t like mass deportation of criminal or non-working migrants and locking down the border

This is a losing strategy that moves Biden further to the right, … won’t pick up any dem votes.

And do we really think republicans give a sh1t about biden?

Putting a leash on Israel finally

He needs a big W in the headlines and it’s gonna be really difficult because people can see through it because him and his admin have been so pro this bullsh1t that you’re not gonna change anyone’s minds 4 months before an election especially with so many people telling you to step down.
He could possibly pick up a few voters here and there, but like you said, it’ll look like political posturing and insincere.

I think he’s cooked …

1 week ago '06        #5
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54735 54 K  Slaps total: 7131 7 K
 Swisha2k11 said
This is a losing strategy that moves Biden further to the right, … won’t pick up any dem votes.

And do we really think republicans give a sh1t about biden?

He could possibly pick up a few voters here and there, but like you said, it’ll look like political posturing and insincere.

I think he’s cooked …
He absolutely needs Republican voters

Not every Dem is for migrants either

Media will have you believe you gotta be far left or far right but there’s a huge amount of sane people who will pick according to who they see as a viable option. Not every Republican is MAGA and not every Democrat is some progressive extremist.

If he takes a Republican vote especially that’s one less vote for Trump.

I think he’s cooked too. At this point it feels like Dems sabotaged the Biden presidency because no way can an admin fumble this badly. Just no way.
+4   

1 week ago '19        #6
Silky Johnson 
Props total: 4962 4 K  Slaps total: 722 722
Dementia vs unhinged- pick
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '22        #7
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x111 OP
Props total: 202227 202 K  Slaps total: 241397 241 K

+3   

1 week ago '24        #8
King Biden 
Props total: 594 594  Slaps total: 79 79
Struggle source. BS propaganda

1 week ago '24        #9
WillEBeemN 
Props total: 524 524  Slaps total: 51 51
dam...overall i like Biden. This whole situation is sad to see.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3716
Florida is fu#kED. Houses in suburbs of Gainesville are going for $300k
186 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-2511
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - Donald Trump's Chances of Winning Election Are Declining
209 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Busta Rhymes ends up performing in front of empty arena
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - Trump Reaches New Low
93 comments
1 day ago