online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Thatís what it was missing.

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

2 weeks ago '14        #1
467 page views
3 comments

DocAdelphia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x149
Props total: 309055 309 K  Slaps total: 72155 72 K
@ 08:20 PM 07-09-2024 Thatís what it was missing.

YT

YT

YT

That..

Öfu#kingÖÖ.

icon
best
icon
worst
3 comments

2 weeks ago '14        #2
DocAdelphia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x149 OP
Endgame should’ve hit HARDER.

emoji
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #3
Pastor Ra  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x60
Props total: 107949 107 K  Slaps total: 18011 18 K
The heist is the meat of Endgame for me. I loved the idea. They just didn't execute it to its fullest potential.

Ideally, I wanted something creative and not recapish.

1 - Hulk meeting the Ancient One was perfect. New interaction between characters that can bounce off each other. Didn't know she was even doing all that for the Battle of NY.

It is cool and speaks to Strange's character arc and Hulks for what both have done and have to do by the film's end.

2 - I hate Cap vs Cap for America's ass, hail Hydra, Scott taking out Tony. Too much fanservice. That whole ordeal is filled with sh1t.

I wouldn't put it past the writers agreeing that it was sh1t and filler to waste time because half of it failed and served as a way to get to real sh1t - Camp Leigh.

3 - Camp Leigh was very well done. Tony and Steve got their emotional moments that pushed them towards what they needed to do. Great moment with Howard and Tony. Healing moment.

4 - Reality Stone heist was trash. Recapish to give Thor 2 light. They not slick, they not low. I know what they was doing. "Hey, look at when he lost his mom, go back and watch it, it isn't as sh1t as you remember it to be".

FOH FOH FOH. Thor 2 is ass. Worst part isn't even that. You wasted Rocket. You did nothing with him. He was a spectator to a cry session.

What was Thor's big triumph in Endgame???? Nothing. His heist session was nothing. He didn't snap like Tony, he didn't get the hammer moment like Steve.

Think about this. It is so insane.

1 - Thor lost his home and some of his people to Hela and they barely escaped.

2 - Directly after that, Thanos kills half of his people because that is what Thanos does, including his brother Loki.

3 - Thor survives, earns new weapon and guess what - he fails to stop Thanos from snapping half the universe.

Thanos cut Asgard in half twice in 1 film and what did Thor do - "ooooooooh sh1t, he flew down and killed fodder that were overrunning Cap n em".

That is all big Thor did for Infinity War. The moment the idiots lost their sh1t is when he killed - not a single Black Order member, but some fucking fodder with no names

What do they give him in Endgame? He gets to cry with his mother 1 more time and no triumphant moment or character development that pays off like Steve and Tony.

I truly do hate the Reality Stone Heist. Especially after being mindful of Thor's whole character arc in both films.

4 - Natasha's death is fu#kin $. Take a place like Vormir and put 2 characters that love each other there, see how they get out. Get to put Nat and Clint's friendship to the test.

Love it. Stakes. Choreography great. Chemistry of two dope friends. Tug of war on who dies, perfect.

Perfect spin on no honor among thieves trope. For example, in Dark Knight, Joker kills everyone in the heist. In this, both are trying to kill themselves before the other could.

5 - I'm half and half on the Power Stone theft. It was corny and recapish watching Peter. They try to pull as much as possible out of Rhodey and Nebula, but it wasn't there.

Nebula syncing up with her old self, now that was good. Why is Rhodey wasted in every Avenger film?

Whedon left him out of Avengers 1. Got him for Ultron, but he wasn't that important. Then he does nothing again in IW and Endgame.

I see why they feel they need to give him a film. They been wasting him in the group sh1t.
+3   

2 weeks ago '14        #4
DocAdelphia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x149 OP
 Pastor Ra said
The heist is the meat of Endgame for me. I loved the idea. They just didn't execute it to its fullest potential.

Ideally, I wanted something creative and not recapish.

1 - Hulk meeting the Ancient One was perfect. New interaction between characters that can bounce off each other. Didn't know she was even doing all that for the Battle of NY.

It is cool and speaks to Strange's character arc and Hulks for what both have done and have to do by the film's end.

2 - I hate Cap vs Cap for America's ass, hail Hydra, Scott taking out Tony. Too much fanservice. That whole ordeal is filled with sh1t.

I wouldn't put it past the writers agreeing that it was sh1t and filler to waste time because half of it failed and served as a way to get to real sh1t - Camp Leigh.

3 - Camp Leigh was very well done. Tony and Steve got their emotional moments that pushed them towards what they needed to do. Great moment with Howard and Tony. Healing moment.

4 - Reality Stone heist was trash. Recapish to give Thor 2 light. They not slick, they not low. I know what they was doing. "Hey, look at when he lost his mom, go back and watch it, it isn't as sh1t as you remember it to be".

FOH FOH FOH. Thor 2 is ass. Worst part isn't even that. You wasted Rocket. You did nothing with him. He was a spectator to a cry session.

What was Thor's big triumph in Endgame???? Nothing. His heist session was nothing. He didn't snap like Tony, he didn't get the hammer moment like Steve.

Think about this. It is so insane.

1 - Thor lost his home and some of his people to Hela and they barely escaped.

2 - Directly after that, Thanos kills half of his people because that is what Thanos does, including his brother Loki.

3 - Thor survives, earns new weapon and guess what - he fails to stop Thanos from snapping half the universe.

Thanos cut Asgard in half twice in 1 film and what did Thor do - "ooooooooh sh1t, he flew down and killed fodder that were overrunning Cap n em".

That is all big Thor did for Infinity War. The moment the idiots lost their sh1t is when he killed - not a single Black Order member, but some fucking fodder with no names

What do they give him in Endgame? He gets to cry with his mother 1 more time and no triumphant moment or character development that pays off like Steve and Tony.

I truly do hate the Reality Stone Heist. Especially after being mindful of Thor's whole character arc in both films.

4 - Natasha's death is fu#kin $. Take a place like Vormir and put 2 characters that love each other there, see how they get out. Get to put Nat and Clint's friendship to the test.

Love it. Stakes. Choreography great. Chemistry of two dope friends. Tug of war on who dies, perfect.

Perfect spin on no honor among thieves trope. For example, in Dark Knight, Joker kills everyone in the heist. In this, both are trying to kill themselves before the other could.

5 - I'm half and half on the Power Stone theft. It was corny and recapish watching Peter. They try to pull as much as possible out of Rhodey and Nebula, but it wasn't there.

Nebula syncing up with her old self, now that was good. Why is Rhodey wasted in every Avenger film?

Whedon left him out of Avengers 1. Got him for Ultron, but he wasn't that important. Then he does nothing again in IW and Endgame.

I see why they feel they need to give him a film. They been wasting him in the group sh1t.
It has no rewatchability…that ain’t a word. But you get my point.

The third is the act.

But 1, it a chore to get there. Sure character stuff. But once you see it, you’ve seen it. Say what you can about the Nolan films. There is a fun to rewatching them, hell no way home is a fun to watch, doctor strange 1 to name a few.

But endgame feel like work.

Last edited by DocAdelphia; 07-10-2024 at 04:15 AM..

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5013
The Cameraman forgot he was live
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 23 - Elon Musk bans users from following Kamala Harris' Twitter Ac..
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+826
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
839 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jul 23 - Black Lives Matter calls Democrats ďparty of hypocritesĒ
95 comments
23 hours ago
@news