online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Another 💣 Microsoft removes day and date releases from Gamepass 📉 🚰 ⛴️

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '23        #1
824 page views
39 comments

Kahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 30361 30 K  Slaps total: 20344 20 K
@ 04:19 PM 07-09-2024 [emoji] Another 💣 Microsoft removes day and date releases from Gamepass 📉 🚰 ⛴️

Soon, Xbox Game Pass for console will be shuttered for new users only. Those already using Game Pass console with existing subscriptions will not be required to cancel.

Users currently on Xbox Game Pass for console will be allowed to maintain their subscription, as well as day one games.
New users on Xbox Game Pass in the near future will be greeted by a new Xbox Game Pass "Standard." This is more like EA Access, which includes Xbox's back catalogue, and doesn't include day one games. This will be priced at $14.99 per month, and will also include Xbox Live Gold for multiplayer (now known as Game Pass Core, confusingly). It doesn't include Xbox Cloud gaming. Game Pass Standard is launching in September.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will not be changed, but it will get a price increase. It will still include PC Game Pass, day one games, and hundreds of back catalogue titles, as well as cloud gaming. But, it is getting a price increase. The new price will be $19.99 per month, or $74.99 per year.
PC Game Pass is also getting a price increase, from $9.99 per month to $11.99.
Xbox Game Pass Core (Xbox Live Gold multiplayer) gets an annual price increase to $55.99 from $49.99, but it will remain $9.99 per month.

icon
best
icon
worst
39 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 week ago '23        #2
Kahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77 OP
Props total: 30361 30 K  Slaps total: 20344 20 K
Source: emoji

1 week ago '04        #3
Da Ill One  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 21599 21 K  Slaps total: 1837 1 K
Clickbaot title from an obvious stan.
+4   

1 week ago '05        #4
blazerock 
Props total: 284 284  Slaps total: 5 5
I have my xbox ultimate paid up for another 3 years. ill tack on 2 more before september just like i did before Playstation raised their dumb a$s prices.

1 week ago '04        #5
KURUPTION!!! 
Props total: 9994 9 K  Slaps total: 595 595
Microsoft is preparing to make some big changes to Xbox Game Pass, announcing today that it will raise Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to $19.99/month in the United States while introducing a new Standard tier.

Windows Central was the first to report that the pricing changes are real and are coming alongside a number of other shifts to the service beginning September 12, 2024. Here are the full list of price changes.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - $19.99/month (up from $16.99/month previously)

PC Game Pass - $11.99/month (previously $9.99/month)

Xbox Game Pass Core (the subscription that only includes online multiplayer and a small selection of games) - $74.99/year from $59.99/year, but the monthly subscription will remain at $9.99/month.

Xbox has since confirmed to IGN that these numbers are accurate and that the changes apply to U.S. subscribers.

Additionally, Xbox Game Pass for Console will soon no longer accept new users (existing subscribers can continue their plans). New subscribers will instead be funneled to a new Xbox Game Pass Standard tier priced at $14.99/month in the United States, which includes back catalog games and multiplayer functionality, but does not include day one game releases or Xbox Cloud Gaming.

Finally, Xbox will only allow its users to pre-pay for Xbox Game Pass for Console for up to 13 months going forward. Users with more months than that already paid for will not be impacted.

emoji

Saw this coming but not sure this is the move they should make.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #6
 KURUPTION!!! said
emoji

Not much else for them to do honestly

1 week ago '04        #7
 KURUPTION!!! said
emoji

Not much else for them to do honestly.

Many of Phil's promises aren't happening fast enough or at all in some cases. Stockholders are greedy, they run the company Nutella is just a figurehead puppet.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #8
KURUPTION!!! 
 Da Ill One said
Not much else for them to do honestly
They should have never had those day one releases in there in the first place, but now users expect them so they have no options. They treating this sh1t the same way streamers treat their ad free plans. Expect the price of Ultimate to just keep going up. Party's over.

$20 a month still ain't bad but what I look at what I'm currently playing right now. It's either not on GP or I already own it. Thank God for MS rewards.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #9
 KURUPTION!!! said
They should have never had those day one releases in there in the first place, but now users expect them so they have no options. They treating this sh1t the same way streamers treat their ad free plans. Expect the price of Ultimate to just keep going up. Party's over.

$20 a month still ain't bad but what I look at what I'm currently playing right now. It's either not on GP or I already own it. Thank God for MS rewards.
I just said the same thing to soneone wife a couple responses up.

That should have always been the highest tier. OR they should have done it like day one games very like a 6 -8 hour play then you right have to buy it at the GP discount (digital) or buy it full price (physical). Giving the whole game away day one while nice for consumers, was never smart as a company

1 week ago '20        #10
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x293
Props total: 149957 149 K  Slaps total: 33040 33 K
Bro said let me not make one thread but two hate threads simultaneously

Get your dio on lil bro

emoji
+3   

1 week ago '04        #11
 5ive04our said
Bro said let me not make one thread but two hate threads simultaneously

Get your dio on lil bro

emoji
What I do?

1 week ago '20        #12
 Da Ill One said
What I do?
More focused towards op

1 week ago '22        #13
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 23269 23 K  Slaps total: 1534 1 K

Why make the same thread twice?

emoji

emoji
+4   

1 week ago '04        #14
KURUPTION!!! 
 Da Ill One said
I just said the same thing to soneone wife a couple responses up.

That should have always been the highest tier. OR they should have done it like day one games very like a 6 -8 hour play then you right have to buy it at the GP discount (digital) or buy it full price (physical). Giving the whole game away day one while nice for consumers, was never smart as a company
They have p1ss poor management. Now they're in a situation where a large portion of their base won't buy any software for their box unless it's on the service which is what they wanted, but the service isn't growing fast enough so they do this. Watch their subscriber numbers drop.
+1   

1 week ago '04        #15
 KURUPTION!!! said
They have p1ss poor management. Now they're in a situation where a large portion of their base won't buy any software for their box unless it's on the service which is what they wanted, but the service isn't growing fast enough so they do this. Watch their subscriber numbers drop.
Yep by ALOT
+2   

1 week ago '07        #16
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 116817 116 K  Slaps total: 7170 7 K
 KURUPTION!!! said
bring back Peter Moore
emoji
+1   

1 week ago '04        #17
 KeepinItTrill said
bring back Peter Moore
emoji
sh1t just go back to cutthroat and not this "of we want everyone to play" fu#k that make them have to buy your system since you have exclusives they can only play there. Make games that actually come out on a consistent basis instead of one every 10 months. Then theyd be ok

Right now people don't care to have an Xbox damn near every game can be played on PC and even some games on PS 5/Switch.

1 week ago '22        #18
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 23269 23 K  Slaps total: 1534 1 K
Gotta be greed
+1   

1 week ago '14        #19
Epitome 
Props total: 10160 10 K  Slaps total: 2251 2 K
y'all Sony n1ggas be OD with the Microsoft/Xbox threads I swear. Y'all just talk about the same sh1t everyday. Gameapass, Sales, Cloud rinse and repeat threads just fromma different site different title and some so called updated numbers
+3   

1 week ago '07        #20
KeepinItTrill 
Props total: 116817 116 K  Slaps total: 7170 7 K
 Da Ill One said
sh1t just go back to cutthroat and not this "of we want everyone to play" fu#k that make them have to buy your system since you have exclusives they can only play there. Make games that actually come out on a consistent basis instead of one every 10 months. Then theyd be ok

Right now people don't care to have an Xbox damn near every game can be played on PC and even some games on PS 5/Switch.
I wish they would do that, but they've dug too big of a hole and completely changed a lot of people's mindsets on how they play games on xbox. A lot of people are on "I'll wait to see if it hits gamepass, if not then whatever" mindset
emoji

which was stupid af on their part, and now it's biting them in the a$s and they get bad publicity after their E3 style showcase
+1   

1 week ago '20        #21
 KURUPTION!!! said
We can bet on it if you want.. if the subscribers go up after the price increases you leave BX if it doesn’t I leave simple

1 week ago '04        #22
KURUPTION!!! 
 5ive04our said
We can bet on it if you want.. if the subscribers go up after the price increases you leave BX if it doesn’t I leave simple
Weird. Im not allowed to be a fan of something and criticize things I don’t agree with? None of y’all leave BX anyway. You just make a new name and get back to the same dumb sh1t.
+2   

1 week ago '09        #23
iamsoulja  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17061 17 K  Slaps total: 2596 2 K
Core never had day one games or even the full GP library, it was a limited amount of games and online play. I guess they wanna differentiate between ultimate and standard one gets the games first the other gets it a month/two later.

1 week ago '20        #24
 KURUPTION!!! said
Weird. Im not allowed to be a fan of something and criticize things I don’t agree with? None of y’all leave BX anyway. You just make a new name and get back to the same dumb sh1t.
I will if you agree to terms won’t have a new name I’ll leave this shxt (random n1gga pro Xbox spawning out of thin air you know it would be me)!

1 week ago '24        #25
Murakami 
Props total: 1089 1 K  Slaps total: 1042 1 K
 KURUPTION!!! said
Nah bruh, you have to treat this sh1t like a religion remember. If you aint all the way in, you all the way out. Criticism is blasphemy.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - Trump Reaches New Low
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+379
Florida is fu#kED. Houses in suburbs of Gainesville are going for $300k
189 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Busta Rhymes ends up performing in front of empty arena
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Inside The Chilling murder Of Grace Millane At The Hands Of Her Tinder..
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish