online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jul 9 - Trump Threatens to Jail Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg for a ‘Long Period of Time’

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '05        #1
2646 page views
85 comments

phantomnation  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 96445 96 K  Slaps total: 7907 7 K
@ 01:08 PM 07-09-2024 Jul 9 - Trump Threatens to Jail Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg for a ‘Long Period of Time’

Donald Trump started his Tuesday being an absolute loon, claiming that if he’s elected president, he will send all “Election fraudsters” to jail for long period of time. “We already know who you are. DON’T DO IT! ZUCKERBUCKS, be careful!” Trump posted on Truth Social. Calling Joe Biden an “incapacitated moron”, Trump said Republicans must pass the Save Act or go home.

“Non citizen Illegal Migrants are getting the right to vote, being pushed by crooked Democrat Politicians who are not being stopped by an equally dishonest Justice Department. Our whole voting system is under siege. Harmeet and David, go to court and get this stopped, NOW. The Dems can’t win on their policies, the only way they can win is to CHEAT. They do it at every level of government, and they do it well. That’s how they get an incapacitated moron like Joe Biden elected. Get tough RNC (Michael W!), Speaker Johnson, and all State and Local Republican politicians. The Justice Department is CORRUPT and won’t do a thing to help. They have no shame!” Trump posted.

“All I can say is that if I’m elected President, we will pursue Election Fraudsters at levels never seen before, and they will be sent to prison for long periods of time. We already know who you are. DON’T DO IT! ZUCKERBUCKS, be careful!” Trump wrote.

Zuckerbucks is a term Trump uses to describe funds donated by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to local election offices in 2020, which Republicans have criticized as unfairly influencing the election outcome. Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan provided grants to local election offices around the country to aid in administrative tasks, voter communication, and other work made more challenging by the COVID-19 pandemic.

SAVE Act is a Republican-backed election bill that would require voters to provide proof of citizenship to cast votes, Republicans are pushing the passage of the Safeguard American Voter Eligibility Act which would amend the National Voter Registration Act.

Democratic leadership is urging its House members to vote against the bill in the lead-up to the vote, saying it would place “an extreme burden on countless Americans” in order to vote.

Donald Trump has rarely been seen in public after his June 27 CNN debate that led to a crisis in the Democrats as many donors are now calling for Biden to opt out of the presidential race. Trump said he does not think Biden will withdraw and said it’s Biden’s ego that would stop him from stepping out of the contest.

Although Trump did show up for some golfing with his son Barron, a very rare occurrence, but of course Trump made it all about himself, swearing and going on a nasty tirade about Kamala Harris.

https://www.mediaite.com/ .. ection%20fraud.
+9   

icon
best
icon
worst
85 comments

2 weeks ago '22        #2
RockyIII 
Props total: 17076 17 K  Slaps total: 5333 5 K
Yea this isn’t what dictators do at all….
+43   

2 weeks ago '04        #3
ItAlY2BkLyN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 94663 94 K  Slaps total: 16814 16 K

+19   

2 weeks ago '22        #4
Yousabitchtoo 
Props total: 13265 13 K  Slaps total: 4978 4 K
I don’t like Biden but I’m not voting for this maniac
+53   

2 weeks ago '19        #5
DadeCounty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 96657 96 K  Slaps total: 9214 9 K
 Yousabi#chtoo said
I don’t like Biden but I’m not voting for this maniac

sh1t man I meant to prop
+12   

2 weeks ago '22        #6
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 39709 39 K  Slaps total: 11704 11 K
emoji

2 weeks ago '23        #7
Yopa 
Props total: 23545 23 K  Slaps total: 9752 9 K
Isn't Facebook maga Central ?
+9   

2 weeks ago '23        #8
Blazin740 
Props total: 1871 1 K  Slaps total: 237 237
Man we about to turn into fu#king Russia
+13   

2 weeks ago '15        #9
Lord Funkington 
Props total: 29306 29 K  Slaps total: 5968 5 K
This is kinda hilarious when you consider the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
+17   

2 weeks ago '20        #10
ScientificSpkn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1065 1 K  Slaps total: 111 111
The irony… He goes on about Meta and Mark Z meanwhile Trump starts a social network platform to do what he accuses Meta of doing.

But the cult continues to follow…
+21   

2 weeks ago '15        #11
PineappleOG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 67499 67 K  Slaps total: 14344 14 K
Put Trump and zuck in the same cell, fu#k em both, both have been cancer to society as a whole
+6   

2 weeks ago '23        #12
Yopa 
They both evil
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #13
240sx 
Props total: 14913 14 K  Slaps total: 2351 2 K
Hahahah this sh1t is comedy
+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #14
darkman400  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 28926 28 K  Slaps total: 7952 7 K
He called Epstein 69 times. Let's get to that
+15   

2 weeks ago '24        #15
The Machine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1875 1 K  Slaps total: 1205 1 K
Of course there is zuckerbuck fans on here. Only makes sense.

fu#k that POS he had a part and got rich off child s3x exploitation and trafficking. n1gga need to die.

Hawley and Cruz buried and exposed that weirdo sucka n1gga but I bet y'all will focus on your lil hate for Cruz and Hawley and not the real message they gave to this punk bi#ch suckaberg

2 weeks ago '18        #16
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 109132 109 K  Slaps total: 12978 12 K
 Yopa said
Isn't Facebook maga Central ?
MAGA more then likely is posting on FACEBOOK about jailing Mark Z.

2 weeks ago '23        #17
Yopa 
 DUCEDUCE said
MAGA more then likely is posting on FACEBOOK about jailing Mark Z.
What did zuck da cukk do to get all this hate ?

2 weeks ago '22        #18
Yousabitchtoo 
Props total: 13265 13 K  Slaps total: 4978 4 K
 Yopa said
What did zuck da cukk do to get all this hate ?
Nothing. Trump said he doesn’t like him so the rest of the circus doesn’t like him. I can assure you Zuckerberg hasn’t committed 10% of the crimes trump has and they love him
+7   

2 weeks ago '24        #19
Noob smokes 
Props total: 1102 1 K  Slaps total: 205 205
This f@gat and his magats need to drown themselves in black oil
emoji
+4   

2 weeks ago '23        #20
Yopa 
 Yousabi#chtoo said
Nothing. Trump said he doesn’t like him so the rest of the circus doesn’t like him. I can assure you Zuckerberg hasn’t committed 10% of the crimes trump has and they love him
It's crazy how one bad apple / yt can poison everyone's mind to hate . Be careful my brothas you are witnessing how the man creates enemies & makes you out into a boogyman

2 weeks ago '17        #21
Its 
Props total: 72285 72 K  Slaps total: 6113 6 K
Lmao fu#k Zuckerberg and everybody that love him
+4   

2 weeks ago '23        #22
Yopa 
 Blazin740 said
Man we about to turn into fu#king Russia
What are you talking about , the the media & government spread all the propaganda while creating enemies . Some of y'all live in an alternate universe

Last edited by Yopa; 07-09-2024 at 04:04 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #23
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 109132 109 K  Slaps total: 12978 12 K
 Yopa said
It's crazy how one bad apple / yt can poison everyone's mind to hate . Be careful my brothas you are witnessing how the man creates enemies & makes you out into a boogyman
After Covid I realized that people are selfish fu#king creatures. Get yours and let the pieces fall where they may.
+1   

2 weeks ago '10        #24
MrTripleDouble 
Props total: 11289 11 K  Slaps total: 5363 5 K
This is hot air, idle threats we know Trump has a big mouth and likes to feel in control and rile up his base. Zuckerberg has so much money and influence that to think you can throw him jail over some bull sh1t charges because “Trump doesn’t like him” is foolish.
+5   

2 weeks ago '23        #25
Thegreatiandii 
Props total: 4457 4 K  Slaps total: 392 392
 phantomnation said

Donald Trump started his Tuesday being an absolute loon, claiming that if he’s elected president, he will send all “Election fraudsters” to jail for long period of time. “We already know who you are. DON’T DO IT! ZUCKERBUCKS, be careful!” Trump posted on Truth Social. Calling Joe Biden an “incapacitated moron”, Trump said Republicans must pass the Save Act or go home.

“Non citizen Illegal Migrants are getting the right to vote, being pushed by crooked Democrat Politicians who are not being stopped by an equally dishonest Justice Department. Our whole voting system is under siege. Harmeet and David, go to court and get this stopped, NOW. The Dems can’t win on their policies, the only way they can win is to CHEAT. They do it at every level of government, and they do it well. That’s how they get an incapacitated moron like Joe Biden elected. Get tough RNC (Michael W!), Speaker Johnson, and all State and Local Republican politicians. The Justice Department is CORRUPT and won’t do a thing to help. They have no shame!” Trump posted.

“All I can say is that if I’m elected President, we will pursue Election Fraudsters at levels never seen before, and they will be sent to prison for long periods of time. We already know who you are. DON’T DO IT! ZUCKERBUCKS, be careful!” Trump wrote.

Zuckerbucks is a term Trump uses to describe funds donated by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to local election offices in 2020, which Republicans have criticized as unfairly influencing the election outcome. Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan provided grants to local election offices around the country to aid in administrative tasks, voter communication, and other work made more challenging by the COVID-19 pandemic.

SAVE Act is a Republican-backed election bill that would require voters to provide proof of citizenship to cast votes, Republicans are pushing the passage of the Safeguard American Voter Eligibility Act which would amend the National Voter Registration Act.

Democratic leadership is urging its House members to vote against the bill in the lead-up to the vote, saying it would place “an extreme burden on countless Americans” in order to vote.

Donald Trump has rarely been seen in public after his June 27 CNN debate that led to a crisis in the Democrats as many donors are now calling for Biden to opt out of the presidential race. Trump said he does not think Biden will withdraw and said it’s Biden’s ego that would stop him from stepping out of the contest.

Although Trump did show up for some golfing with his son Barron, a very rare occurrence, but of course Trump made it all about himself, swearing and going on a nasty tirade about Kamala Harris.

emoji.
ZUCKERBUCKS helped get him elected, he ain't gonna do sh1t.
emoji
+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5013
The Cameraman forgot he was live
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 23 - Elon Musk bans users from following Kamala Harris' Twitter Ac..
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+826
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
839 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jul 23 - Black Lives Matter calls Democrats “party of hypocrites”
95 comments
23 hours ago
@news