online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Despise my job

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc & Hot Takes

2 weeks ago '22        #1
634 page views
19 comments

Suitengu  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 11010 11 K  Slaps total: 1509 1 K
@ 11:11 AM 07-09-2024 Despise my job

I work in the government, the equivalent of homeland security. Ammendments and rectifications to personal information like names, surnames, places of birth and who your father is. The works. Issuing IDs adn doing births and death registrations and all that sh1t.

Decent salary especially for me as a relatively young guy (26). But man... I knew the moment I entered those doors that this wouldn't be for me. But I had to do it.

I don't have any options man. I can't find higher paying work because the market is crap. I'm already indebted despite having no college debt because I took out a big loan for my mom's because she said was gonna build up a new house with it and I've yet to see the results (I knew what it was when I signed tho).

I live near my job so haven't needed a car so far but tbh, I'm gonna need one for next year because I'm gonna enroll for my honors next year part time broken up into two years which means staying at this fu#king place some more.

Im not rich so this is all I got. I pay my son's school fees with this salary. Soon to be boarding school too because my parents are aging fast.

I don't really mind the work. I can do it without a hassle. It's the coworkers, man. So much politicking, gossip, backstabbing, and a manager who hated me from day one. From day one this woman acted like I don't exist and she intentionally gives all training opportunities to others except for me.

sh1t man. Been drinking everyday since when I worked here. My only way out is when I finish my honors. Literally. I'll be 28 by then.

I'm so sapped by the time I leave. Man.. Even the support staff is in on the gossip and politics. bi#ch a$s n1ggas man. After an incident a while back I caught this security acting like he was going to the bathroom so he could listen in on the conversation since the office is by the toilet. It's all gossip and politics NON STOP.

I think some of them secretly hope I quit because I'm the youngest here and least experienced within the pipeline of this department. Not even gonna lie and act like I'm perfect because I was thrusted into this role and immediately had to do the work of 5 people all while knowing nothing so obviously I have made mistakes. But fortunately none so major that it costs the entire office and department. Just daily sh1t that anyone does.

But still... I spoke to this woman who's my manager and asked about the possibility of a transfer since I'll be studying two hours away and there's 4 offices over there I could move to. 3 year rule applies of find someone who's willing to trade places. Which is unlikely.

In any case man... This has gotta be the worst time of my life bro. This place leaves me so empty that I can't even find the energy to do anything else after work but drink.

Long history of altercations, people walking out and never coming back, people being ostracized, others resigning without a word. What's crazy was that my supervisor at the time was like yo, I know what you heard about this office, so I hope you're prepared. I never heard a damn thing before. Apparently I should have
emoji

Even contemplating that I should be sick for tomorrow
emoji

This the sh1t I'm on. I play these everyday man. Right when I wake up.

YT

YT

Last edited by Suitengu; 07-09-2024 at 11:19 AM..
+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
19 comments

2 weeks ago '24        #2
galvatron187  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1608 1 K  Slaps total: 409 409
People throughout the U.S. have crap jobs.

Ever think of migrating so you might no longer be surrounded by bi#ch a$s people by far. The U.S. breeds bi#ch a$s people.

2 weeks ago '16        #3
bones2009 
Props total: 15385 15 K  Slaps total: 734 734
This work sh1t has me ready to legit off myself, frfr…..

2 weeks ago '09        #4
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x108
Props total: 316199 316 K  Slaps total: 34313 34 K
con gress should be forced to work govt jobs the 9 months they go on vacation each year without any benefits or pay
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #5
bridouble 
Props total: 16944 16 K  Slaps total: 1926 1 K
Like you said it’s never the job it’s ALWAYS the staff.
DOCUMENT everything, protect yourself from the fu#kery and strike back when it he time is right. If you don’t do that then you just gotta take the abuse you are getting. Work smarter not harder , be two steps ahead of them… first step STOP DRINKING at night and then waking up and going to work in the morning. You aren’t operating optimally and trust me the sharks pick up on that. Stay dangerous
+10   

2 weeks ago '19        #6
loneshark  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 9890 9 K  Slaps total: 1247 1 K
 bridouble said
Like you said it’s never the job it’s ALWAYS the staff.
DOCUMENT everything, protect yourself from the fu#kery and strike back when it he time is right. If you don’t do that then you just gotta take the abuse you are getting. Work smarter not harder , be two steps ahead of them… first step STOP DRINKING at night and then waking up and going to work in the morning. You aren’t operating optimally and trust me the sharks pick up on that. Stay dangerous
yep....that paper trail is everything

2 weeks ago '04        #7
YoungRico 
Props total: 6539 6 K  Slaps total: 1512 1 K
its the b*tch a** people u work around.....life is like an open air prison living and working around degenerates smdh
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #8
Pythagoras  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 105864 105 K  Slaps total: 22240 22 K
Okay... Let me try and analyze this.

You're 26, what is your degree in?

You mentioned a child, why exactly are they in private school?

What city are you in, assume DC?

How much do you make, ball park?

What is honors?

I need further information to attempt to give you advice. The next 10 years of your career are CRUCIAL. Separates the executives from the middle managers from the career individual workers.

Happy to try and help.
+5   

2 weeks ago '19        #9
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 81528 81 K  Slaps total: 13606 13 K
 bones2009 said
I ain't even going to hold you i been there, Usually when it gets to that point you're burnt out; Take a short vacation if you can afford it and begin strategizing a way out that isn't off'ing yourself.

However if you're dead-set on doing it, Atleast go out with a bang; Rob a bank or go on a robbing spree;
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #10
lilwheezy 
Props total: 4960 4 K  Slaps total: 541 541
 Pythagoras said
Okay... Let me try and analyze this.

You're 26, what is your degree in?

You mentioned a child, why exactly are they in private school?

What city are you in, assume DC?

How much do you make, ball park?

What is honors?

I need further information to attempt to give you advice. The next 10 years of your career are CRUCIAL. Separates the executives from the middle managers from the career individual workers.

Happy to try and help.
This and why are you taking out loans for your mom when you have a kid you're taking care of?

2 weeks ago '05        #11
rashcobar 
Props total: 31334 31 K  Slaps total: 4044 4 K
Means to an end..focus on your next job. You are doing well in life my bro...try working out, or find a bi#ch to have some nasty s3x with after work instead of drinking if you can.
+3   

2 weeks ago '18        #12
Lsulakersaints  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36400 36 K  Slaps total: 1590 1 K
 bones2009 said
Don't do it bruh, get a cdl if all else fails
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #13
illathruz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 23819 23 K  Slaps total: 4761 4 K
You are going through a timeless struggle. Don't forget though that our ancestors had to uproot their family and travel all around to find work. Others were slaves.

Now we have this mental slavery where our dreams are destroyed in the daytime and we cry with alcohol

You need to stop drinking right now. It sounds like you need to sleep more. Do pull-ups and pushups instead.

I know you are sad for how things are going. I am truly sorry bro. Things may or may not be alright, but you have to stop doing damaging things while you're in your youth. I've been on boxden most of your life, so I'm old.

Trust me, you are not going to want to look back at your twenties as the time you became alcoholic and depressed.

No.

Fight.

Do not go into that good night. Do not let the system break you.

You, are the prey

+5   

2 weeks ago '24        #14
WillEBeemN 
Props total: 561 561  Slaps total: 52 52
 Suitengu said
I work in the government, the equivalent of homeland security. Ammendments and rectifications to personal information like names, surnames, places of birth and who your father is. The works. Issuing IDs adn doing births and death registrations and all that sh1t.

Decent salary especially for me as a relatively young guy (26). But man... I knew the moment I entered those doors that this wouldn't be for me. But I had to do it.

I don't have any options man. I can't find higher paying work because the market is crap. I'm already indebted despite having no college debt because I took out a big loan for my mom's because she said was gonna build up a new house with it and I've yet to see the results (I knew what it was when I signed tho).

I live near my job so haven't needed a car so far but tbh, I'm gonna need one for next year because I'm gonna enroll for my honors next year part time broken up into two years which means staying at this fu#king place some more.

Im not rich so this is all I got. I pay my son's school fees with this salary. Soon to be boarding school too because my parents are aging fast.

I don't really mind the work. I can do it without a hassle. It's the coworkers, man. So much politicking, gossip, backstabbing, and a manager who hated me from day one. From day one this woman acted like I don't exist and she intentionally gives all training opportunities to others except for me.

sh1t man. Been drinking everyday since when I worked here. My only way out is when I finish my honors. Literally. I'll be 28 by then.

I'm so sapped by the time I leave. Man.. Even the support staff is in on the gossip and politics. bi#ch a$s n1ggas man. After an incident a while back I caught this security acting like he was going to the bathroom so he could listen in on the conversation since the office is by the toilet. It's all gossip and politics NON STOP.

I think some of them secretly hope I quit because I'm the youngest here and least experienced within the pipeline of this department. Not even gonna lie and act like I'm perfect because I was thrusted into this role and immediately had to do the work of 5 people all while knowing nothing so obviously I have made mistakes. But fortunately none so major that it costs the entire office and department. Just daily sh1t that anyone does.

But still... I spoke to this woman who's my manager and asked about the possibility of a transfer since I'll be studying two hours away and there's 4 offices over there I could move to. 3 year rule applies of find someone who's willing to trade places. Which is unlikely.

In any case man... This has gotta be the worst time of my life bro. This place leaves me so empty that I can't even find the energy to do anything else after work but drink.

Long history of altercations, people walking out and never coming back, people being ostracized, others resigning without a word. What's crazy was that my supervisor at the time was like yo, I know what you heard about this office, so I hope you're prepared. I never heard a damn thing before. Apparently I should have
emoji

emoji

emoji

emoji

i have more questions but brother, the majority of people who work in office jobs don't like it mainly because of the politics (me included), so you are not alone in that at all. The pandemic changed that for me so now i only see my coworkers 2 times a week in person, so that indirectly eliminated alot of the politics and gossip that went on. Also you work in the govt which has a different culture than private industry. Sounds like you're saying you can do the work so that's not an issue. So to me youre not really in that bad of a place. you really just need a salary increase.

Ive used to work for the metro in my city and pretty much had this exact same experience when i started on the job so i know the feeling. At the end of the day we are men and we gotta just push through the sh1t. do your job and put the majority of your focus on the honors program youre about to pursue and keep that as your main vision for yourself. most likely that will result in a better opportunity to make more money.

i would def stop drinking during the week because like someone said earlier, your coworkers might pick up on it and get you in trouble. You have son so you have something to lose. Also you being 26 may intimidate some of your older coworkers. They might not want to teach you sh1t cus they feel like you will come for their positions.

more power to you. i wish you success in this thing of life brother
emoji

2 weeks ago '22        #15
jrock ex 
Props total: 2762 2 K  Slaps total: 365 365
is this another thread where you rant about something and then when people pour out genuine concern you never reply?

youve done this before
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #16
bones2009 
Props total: 15385 15 K  Slaps total: 734 734
 illathruz said
You are going through a timeless struggle. Don't forget though that our ancestors had to uproot their family and travel all around to find work. Others were slaves.

Now we have this mental slavery where our dreams are destroyed in the daytime and we cry with alcohol

Trust me, you are not going to want to look back at your twenties as the time you became alcoholic and depressed.
Fact fact fact, took me a learn time to know that I was grieving

2 weeks ago '18        #17
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 101409 101 K  Slaps total: 33303 33 K
 Suitengu said

emoji

emoji

emoji

emoji

I found this video yesterday that popped up in my feed and I didn’t even know it was a term. It’s called “gangstalking” . It sounds like u are going through this. Don’t think to yourself that you are crazy . You know something ain’t right. This the video that I watched he kind of described your situation.

+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #18
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x152
Props total: 280616 280 K  Slaps total: 32039 32 K
Damn bro I feel you, my workplace feel like the same toxic bullsh1t too. sh1t can take a toll on your mental health. Quit that drinking fam and put your energy into working out and strengthening your mindset, find other productive things to do to keep your mood up, blessing fam
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #19
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 154808 154 K  Slaps total: 8771 8 K
You know what the game is, you just don't want to play. That needs to change. You gotta stop killing yourself with alcohol and start strategizing to win.

First thing you need to do is determine what winning is. I would think that would be you being able to stay in the company and go to another office.

48 laws of power is your guide. Learn it and use it. It's free on YouTube. Watch it all day every day. Fall asleep to it. Art of seduction and the 33 strategies of war are blueprints that go with the 48 that will help you win. You can download free pdfs and skim the books and see which situations line up with yours and plot your way to victory. Won't have to spend a dime, all free pdfs and videos on YouTube.

This little sh1t at 26 is preparing you for bigger sh1t at 36 and even bigger sh1t at my age bro. Go win man

2 weeks ago '24        #20
BigSticks 
Props total: 5044 5 K  Slaps total: 1849 1 K
One thing I noticed about “sh1tty” Jobs is not even the actual job , but the people you work with

I had a job working for the govt , but i basically worked with one dude and it was some older southern white guy , plus the manager always complained how much he hated the job , everyone there just felt like they hated being there lol

I had another job where i literally got paid to walk around the business and talk to everyone (i was security ) it was a wild a$s time ..felt like HS , I made so much friends , everyone was like 18-20 years old
My dumbass took it for granted and got addicted to drugs while working , plus I was caught up in a sh1tty sh1tty relationship and I kept calling off and had depression, I regret that sh1t everyday man …
It was decent pay but being able to walk around and talk to everyone was awesome

Now I’m having a really hard time getting a job since I stay in a small town and there’s litteraly nowhere to work , I don’t have bills or anything but still being broke isn’t fun

My mental health now is in the best shape it’s ever been , but it took me losing everything to get that

During the pandemic I use to get trump checks and get paid under the table ….spent all that money on weed and woman SMH

I don’t smoke anymore , and I never really drank but still it was a waste of Money

Take my advice , don’t take it for granted

But then again sometimes we get burned out especially with outside factors

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+5019
The Cameraman forgot he was live
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jul 23 - Black Lives Matter calls Democrats “party of hypocrites”
95 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+8211
Video inside Jul 22 - The insane footage of the murder of Sonia Massey by police off..
839 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 23 - Elon Musk bans users from following Kamala Harris' Twitter Ac..
181 comments
1 day ago
@news