online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

And you wonder why OF is running the game right now

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 week ago '24        #1
2188 page views
51 comments

cordy 
Props total: 84 84  Slaps total: 89 89
@ 10:17 AM 07-09-2024 And you wonder why OF is running the game right now

YT

If I gotta jump through hoops to get the yams I might as well watch a flick and save myself the headache...

Fellas, if she's playing games when you first meet her, she'll be playing games until you leave her.

icon
best
icon
worst
51 comments

1 week ago '13        #2
TheWAVEment 
Props total: 20458 20 K  Slaps total: 3249 3 K
Go outside
emoji
+40   

1 week ago '24        #3
cordy  OP
 TheWAVEment said
Go outside
emoji
For what, exactly?

If the entire reason I'm dating a chick is to bust a nut, why not save the time, money, and effort and just catch PH?

That way, I can get mine and get back to the money.

1 week ago '23        #4
Yopa 
Props total: 23038 23 K  Slaps total: 9531 9 K
It's a very thin line fellas navigate with caution. I remembered a dude telling me a story of him being out , met a milf/ gilf . Muthafuka was maybe 23 years old . They found a room & got busy , dude said after round one the lady looked at him & started to cry & said I can't believe you took advantage of me . He calmed her down then they got busy again & she did the same thing so he snuck out & left . The muthafuka said he was scared sh!tless because she was married

Last edited by Yopa; 07-09-2024 at 03:53 PM..
+16   

1 week ago '14        #5
Sphynx 
Props total: 146995 146 K  Slaps total: 33953 33 K
Get theses fu#king 1ncel videos out of here. You don't get pu$$y because you an ugly geek. Not because "all women are blah blah blah"

You weirdos always on the internet looking for other men to tell you it's okay to buy pu$$y, and pay for pr0no (OF) like its 1997
emoji
+20   

1 week ago '19        #6
loneshark  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 9798 9 K  Slaps total: 1239 1 K
 cordy said
For what, exactly?

If the entire reason I'm dating a chick is to bust a nut, why not save the time, money, and effort and just catch PH?

That way, I can get mine and get back to the money.
rubbing one out aint never as good as the real thing
+12   

1 week ago '19        #7
Boogie2300  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 3801 3 K  Slaps total: 424 424
 loneshark said
Saves time and money. A wise man once said. "Rejection is better than humiliation"

1 week ago '24        #8
cordy  OP
 loneshark said
I feel you but you gotta speak for yourself - I've had it on both coasts, am married now (and have been for 10 flat) and never enjoyed it as much as visiting palmdale
+1   

1 week ago '24        #9
cordy  OP
 Boogie2300 said
Saves time and money. A wise man once said. "Rejection is better than humiliation"
what's more humiliating than realizing that you're a lifestyle enabler for an energy vampire and resource succubus?
+2   

1 week ago '24        #10
cordy  OP
 Sphynx said
Get theses fu#king 1ncel videos out of here. You don't get pu$$y because you an ugly geek. Not because "all women are blah blah blah"

You weirdos always on the internet looking for other men to tell you it's okay to buy pu$$y, and pay for pr0no (OF) like its 1997
emoji
nah fam, you're missing the point of the video:

why in the eternal blue hell are you spending time trying to impress women enough to sleep with them? is that all your time, effort, and seed are worth in this world?

what happens when you realize that all that undue investment could've gone elsewhere?

it's simple (but not easy) to become that n1gga she wants (power, money, influence) - the problem is men's mindsets have been stuck in the past where women "needed" us. they don't anymore, and because of it, those who don't fit the archetype of n1ggas they want but can't fu#k get stuck playing dumbass games like that

i would tell young men in a heartbeat to focus 100% on them, and leave the prole and pleb women to the roach n1ggas cool with procreating with them

1 week ago '24        #11
cordy  OP
 Yopa said
It's a very thin line fellas navigate with caution. I remembered a dude telling me a story of him being out , met a milf/ gilf . Muthafuka was maybe 23 years old . They found a room & got busy , dude said after round one the lady looked at him & started to cry & said I can't believe you took advantage of me . He calmed her down then they got busy again & she did the same thing so he snuck out & left . The muthafuka said he was scared sh!tless because she was married
that's the dumb sh1t n1ggas gotta contend with in 2024 - everybody playing games with mental illnesses and losing their lives (and livelihoods) behind so-called fun

1 week ago '24        #12
cordy  OP
i'm gonna say this for the n1ggas in the back:

if fu#kin women is a cornerstone of your manhood, you need some maturation in your life - women are walking, talking playstations breh, nothing more
+8   

1 week ago '23        #13
Yopa 
Props total: 23038 23 K  Slaps total: 9531 9 K
 cordy said
that's the dumb sh1t n1ggas gotta contend with in 2024 - everybody playing games with mental illnesses and losing their lives (and livelihoods) behind so-called fun
Dude is like 60 years old now

1 week ago '04        #14
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 66310 66 K  Slaps total: 9587 9 K
sh1t been posted several times in last few months..smh...

1 week ago '20        #15
Beatz 
Props total: 2542 2 K  Slaps total: 225 225
Bro just go to the gas station, grocery store, Target. If Yeen pulling nun outta there in a week or so….
emoji

Stop over thinking and over analyzing.

1 week ago '15        #16
Hellmatic 
Props total: 103491 103 K  Slaps total: 8916 8 K
women be going over the line with the game and tests. The best way to beat a test or game you dont wanna participate in is to walk away. Show indifference. n1ggas shouldnt have time for all that mindreading bullsh1t
+2   

1 week ago '07        #17
ericsupreme 
Props total: 3161 3 K  Slaps total: 549 549
 Sphynx said

emoji
lmao
+1   

1 week ago '07        #18
MOTTAFOOKAH 
Props total: 9645 9 K  Slaps total: 1529 1 K
emoji
I aint clicking on this dumb a$s sh1t..And n1ggas wonder why a chick like Hwak Tuah can blow up.. Auto slap
+4   

1 week ago '11        #19
Broseph Stalin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 80223 80 K  Slaps total: 7561 7 K
emoji
ask n1ggas if a white person cherry picking videos of black folks off tiktok is a reasonable way to learn about black people of course they’d say no

Ask n1ggas if a Christian cherry picking videos off TikTok of jews or Muslims is a reasonable way to learn about other religions, of course they’d say no

But a self admitted autist cherry picks videos off tiktok of women saying stupid sh1t and it’s taken as gospel that this is how the entire s3x thinks and behaves?
emoji
+3   

1 week ago '20        #20
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 40502 40 K  Slaps total: 4514 4 K
emoji

1 week ago '20        #21
POWER RAPS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 75188 75 K  Slaps total: 6104 6 K
 Sphynx said

emoji
emoji
+2   

1 week ago '24        #22
cordy  OP
 Broseph Stalin said
emoji
ask n1ggas if a white person cherry picking videos of black folks off tiktok is a reasonable way to learn about black people of course they’d say no

Ask n1ggas if a Christian cherry picking videos off TikTok of jews or Muslims is a reasonable way to learn about other religions, of course they’d say no

But a self admitted autist cherry picks videos off tiktok of women saying stupid sh1t and it’s taken as gospel that this is how the entire s3x thinks and behaves?
emoji
my question to you is why should we care enough to find out? what value is there in dealing with the headaches attached to a method of busting a nut?

1 week ago '24        #23
cordy  OP
 MOTTAFOOKAH said
emoji
I aint clicking on this dumb a$s sh1t..And n1ggas wonder why a chick like Hwak Tuah can blow up.. Auto slap
hawk tuah blew up because both nothing n1ggas and bi#ches love nothing sh1t

1 week ago '24        #24
cordy  OP
 Hellmatic said
women be going over the line with the game and tests. The best way to beat a test or game you dont wanna participate in is to walk away. Show indifference. n1ggas shouldnt have time for all that mindreading bullsh1t
why even go through all that to begin with is my case

1 week ago '24        #25
NoSimping 
Props total: 556 556  Slaps total: 42 42
Understanding female nature is a life skill.

Women been playing games since the beginning of modern society. It’s just how they’re wired. Go watch some old azz black & white romance films from the ‘20s & ‘30s and you’ll see. It’s the same bullshyt as today. Women scheming, lying, manipulating, gaslighting, cheating, hoeing, gold digging, etc.

Gotta know how to swerve the finesse tactics.

Women say/do one thing, and mean another. It’s just how they communicate.

Is it annoying & frustrating? Of course. But what else can we do about it?

There’s only 2 choices for straight men:

Either deal with the BS to get laid, or go MGTOW.

Whining about women won’t make them change.

Nor will it get them in bed. So decide what you want.

Btw, OF popped off because of low self esteem guys.

Women simply capitalized off it. And will continue.

Last edited by NoSimping; 07-09-2024 at 10:25 PM..
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - Trump Reaches New Low
93 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+3717
Florida is fu#kED. Houses in suburbs of Gainesville are going for $300k
188 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Busta Rhymes ends up performing in front of empty arena
127 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Inside The Chilling murder Of Grace Millane At The Hands Of Her Tinder..
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish