online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Whole Industry Turned They Back On Drake

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 weeks ago '18        #1
9428 page views
253 comments

FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x70
Props total: 141585 141 K  Slaps total: 28824 28 K
@ 09:21 PM 06-23-2024 icon Whole Industry Turned They Back On Drake

Gets Worse Everyday!

You're a fool if you think from here on out, it's business as usual

Nah this time definitely different. Dot applying pressure Drake ain't never thought was coming his way

And n1ggas that have fu#ked with Drake in the Industry before, turning they head like. You on ya own n1gga

+75   

icon
best
icon
worst
253 comments

3 weeks ago '18        #2
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 152510 152 K  Slaps total: 8604 8 K
Who does he need though? Besides the budget from the label and his ghost writers... producers ain't refusing bro beats. Mustard would fu#k around and clear a beat he sent Drake that was sitting in his inbox for years or something... He'll do his numbers and sell out his tours, for sure. The battle's over already, yall can relax
+97   

3 weeks ago '18        #3
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 104530 104 K  Slaps total: 10991 10 K
 BrooklynDamien said
Who does he need though? Besides the budget from the label and his ghost writers... producers ain't refusing bro beats. Mustard would fu#k around and clear a beat he sent Drake that was sitting in his inbox for years or something... He'll do his numbers and sell out his tours, for sure. The battle's over already, yall can relax
features have kept him alive.

over last 2 years basically everything thats hit for him has been a collab

way 2 s3xy w/ future & thug
knife talk w/ 21 & project pat
jimmy cooks w/ 21
rich flex w/ 21

i'm sure i missed a few but you get the point.
+67   

3 weeks ago '18        #4
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 152510 152 K  Slaps total: 8604 8 K
 shooter said
features have kept him alive.

over last 2 years basically everything thats hit for him has been a collab

way 2 s3xy w/ future & thug
knife talk w/ 21 & project pat
jimmy cooks w/ 21
rich flex w/ 21

i'm sure i missed a few but you get the point.
I don't get the point overall bc the only name that you named that i would think wouldn't work with bro is future. They just posted a song he did with somebody today on here. I wouldn't think he needs a feature but I doubt he'll be lacking in willing ppl
+13   

3 weeks ago '18        #5
FireBeats  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x70 OP
 BrooklynDamien said
Drake been living off features and other people's waves.

Well has ran dry. He tried to get on a song with s3xy Redd with that BBL Drizzy sh1t and it Flopped Hard!

Ain't sh1t gone be the same after this Beef. I don't think you understand the significance of this sh1t. Time will tell, but so far to me this is Ja Rule 2.0
+72   

3 weeks ago '19        #6
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 199235 199 K  Slaps total: 54576 54 K
Y’all repeating the same talking points from 2018 and then drake dropped “in my feelings”

emoji
+37   

3 weeks ago '20        #7
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21023 21 K  Slaps total: 5362 5 K
50 explained it perfectly. Music is what have you done for me lately?

Drake for the past 15 years has been the golden appletree of rap music. You basically just chilled underneath his shade, waited for some golden fruit to fall down and you were happy to be there. You got a feature with or off him and it was gold for you. Every artist he is beefing with gained off him at some point, Kendrick included. What we are now seeing is a generational changing of the guard from empty pop music to empty social consciousness. The whole unite LA sh1t is a revived dead horse from the 90's. They tried all of that with bangin on wax and peace treaties n sh1t. Most of us who were old enough to enjoy the era of prime drake are getting older now and got better sh1t to be worried about. Rap beef isnt a concern to an early middle aged man with a mortgage and a family. It's the 24 year old fans who just ride trends who are doing all the turning. They cant even say what They Not Like Us really even means. It's just a saying to them. So we are seeing a shift to the new trend of empty deepness. Fighting a nameless struggle. The Juneteenth concert showed all of that. Juneteenth itself was a pandering gift. "We won't give you any money for ruining generational wealth for you but here you go here is another holiday to have a cook out to" in a nutshell.

Last edited by KG Da Gawd; 06-23-2024 at 10:30 PM..
+122   

3 weeks ago '18        #8
 FrivolousSports said
Y’all repeating the same talking points from 2018 and then drake dropped “in my feelings”

emoji
If it's just business as usual

Don't Drake normally have a song he drop for the summer?

Where it's at?

Only song i'm hearing this summer is "Not Like Us"

emoji
+21   

3 weeks ago '06        #9
jccd5.  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 20304 20 K  Slaps total: 2561 2 K
 FrivolousSports said

emoji
This isn't 2018.
+17   

3 weeks ago '20        #10
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21023 21 K  Slaps total: 5362 5 K
 FireBeats said

Ain't sh1t gone be the same after this Beef. I don't think you understand the significance of this sh1t. Time will tell, but so far to me this is Ja Rule 2.0
The Ja sh1t is so misremembered. Yeah 50 won that battle but Ja kept making hits after it and even 50 expressed frustration about it. Hindsight Ja's music aged much better and is more fondly remembered on the nostalgia circuit.
+20   

3 weeks ago '18        #11
 KG Da Gawd said
The Ja sh1t is so misremembered. Yeah 50 won that battle but Ja kept making hits after it and even 50 expressed frustration about it. Hindsight Ja's music aged much better and is more fondly remembered on the nostalgia circuit.
Nahhhhh we not gone do that

50 came thru and people completely abandoned Ja Rule

He bullied him out his spot. Up until that Ja Rule was everywhere
+65   

3 weeks ago '19        #12
FrivolousSports 
 jccd5. said
This isn't 2018.
Story of adidon was a better diss track
+2   

3 weeks ago '12        #13
sycomiko  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11071 11 K  Slaps total: 3821 3 K
 FrivolousSports said

emoji
Kbot black Messiah cult be like...

emoji
emoji
emoji

3 weeks ago '18        #14
antisocial100 
Props total: 29791 29 K  Slaps total: 7600 7 K
Another Drake /Kendrick think piece
+11   

3 weeks ago '18        #15
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 100847 100 K  Slaps total: 33120 33 K
Nobody never fu#ked with Drake. They knew he was universals top boy so any move on him would hinder their career. Went meek first went at Drake ,Ross told him to fall back for business purposes. Everything now added up at the right time for Drake to get sh1tted on by everyone. Ross no longer gets the bulk of his money off rap and dosent need it. Drake also is on his second deal with universal for 400 million so now he’s putting money into himself. Pusha makes his money off transportation services in Va so he didn’t care either way. Now that everyone know that they wnt be punished by the higher up execs it’s open season on him. As much as I dnt like him tho his career is far from over.
+15   

3 weeks ago '18        #16
 FrivolousSports said
Kendrick finished what Pusha T started.

Only reason Drake didn't get finished off then is because Drake was the bigger artist. Pusha isn't really a mainstream type of artist.

Kendrick a major mainstream artist just like Drake. But Kendrick a real rapper for real, and he really a n1gga for real. Drake pretend wannabe

Kendrick diss track went #1 that's unheard of

This some other sh1t. Ya'll want this to go away, but nahhhhh this something else
+27   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
TVR 
Props total: 21201 21 K  Slaps total: 2692 2 K
 FireBeats said
Nahhhhh we not gone do that

50 came thru and people completely abandoned Ja Rule

He bullied him out his spot. Up until that Ja Rule was everywhere
Funny thing is,

one year from now, you will still talk about Drake.
+9   

3 weeks ago '19        #18
FrivolousSports 
 FireBeats said
Kendrick finished what Pusha T started.

Only reason Drake didn't get finished off then is because Drake was the bigger artist. Pusha isn't really a mainstream type of artist.

Kendrick a major mainstream artist just like Drake. But Kendrick a real rapper for real, and he really a n1gga for real. Drake pretend wannabe

Kendrick diss track went #1 that's unheard of

This some other sh1t. Ya'll want this to go away, but nahhhhh this something else
Kendrick needed 4 diss tracks in a row

Pusha only needed 1

3 weeks ago '18        #19
Kazlil4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 670 670  Slaps total: 65 65
How can there be a thing called the “Drake Stimulus”? But then they also say (only since the beef) that he is only relevant because he’s riding other artists waves? I guess both can be true, but I’m sure he will be alright. He will drop a club banger that yall will refuse to like at first, and all will be right with the world again.

3 weeks ago '06        #20
 KG Da Gawd said
Ja's music has aged gracefully, but he did not continue to make hits after the beef with 50. That was the beginning of the end
+26   

3 weeks ago '18        #21
 FrivolousSports said
Kendrick needed 4 diss tracks in a row

Pusha only needed 1
Wrong!!!

Pusha T would have had more and crushed Drake even more, but J. Prince stepped in and threw in the towel for Drake. Or it would have been more disses. It was supposed to be a Surgical Summer, but Drake ran

This time Drake tried to stay and fight and got smashed again. Kendrick wanted to finish Drake no coming back type sh1t. He loaded the clip and let the whole thang loose. To make sure that n1gga wasn't gonna bounce back

And the last diss goes #1 on the Charts!

And that sh1t being played everywhere. Just heard that sh1t on the radio literally
+23   

3 weeks ago '06        #22
 FrivolousSports said
Subjectively, but the record did not Garner the same attention or have even a fraction of the impact.
+10   

3 weeks ago '18        #23
 jccd5. said
Subjectively, but the record did not Garner the same attention or have even a fraction of the impact.
Facts!

3 weeks ago '19        #24
FrivolousSports 
 FireBeats said
Wrong!!!

Pusha T would have had more and crushed Drake even more, but J. Prince stepped in and threw in the towel for Drake. Or it would have been more disses. It was supposed to be a Surgical Summer, but Drake ran

This time Drake tried to stay and fight and got smashed again. Kendrick wanted to finish Drake no coming back type sh1t. He loaded the clip and let the whole thang loose. To make sure that n1gga wasn't gonna bounce back

And the last diss goes #1 on the Charts!

And that sh1t being played everywhere. Just heard that sh1t on the radio literally
The fact that “not like us” is the only song people care about a month later shows you kendrick didn’t really do nothing

People just finally have a kendrick song they can dance to after 7 years

3 weeks ago '18        #25
 Kazlil4 said
How can there be a thing called the “Drake Stimulus”? But then they also say (only since the beef) that he is only relevant because he’s riding other artists waves? I guess both can be true, but I’m sure he will be alright. He will drop a club banger that yall will refuse to like at first, and all will be right with the world again.
Ok let me know when it happens

emoji
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2335
Eminem - The death of Slim Shady (Coup de Grâce) [ALBUM DISCUSSION]
580 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2020
Video inside Desiigner got a haircut and is speaking English now
91 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-3219
Thick Thailand woman obsessed with black man
112 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Michael Early lifts up Meagan Good infront of her man!
70 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish