online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Let me explain why Kai Cenat is so dope and how he counters Hip Hop

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Misc & Hot Takes

3 weeks ago '20        #1
2565 page views
63 comments

Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x117
Props total: 74080 74 K  Slaps total: 23624 23 K
@ 02:10 PM 06-23-2024 Let me explain why Kai Cenat is so dope and how he counters Hip Hop

A lot of older dudes think it's weird that Kai Cenat is famous for streaming and has sleep overs with other black men but I'll tell you why I appreciate the n1gga. If you're a young black male and just got out of school more than likely the culture pressured you to want to be rich. Most young n1ggas will be impatient and resort to scamming, selling drugs, robbing or being a street rapper. Which while likely lead to n1ggas going to jail or dying early. Some will try to make it to the NBA or NFL, few will actually make it.

Kai Cenat presented another option for the next generation of black males. Be a streamer. Turn your camera on, have fun. Or stream yourself playing video games. He has the youth in a chokehold. I can assure you about 50,000 young black males who may have resorted to a self destructive get rich scheme in our era will give streaming a shot when they turn 18 or earlier, simply because they think they can be the next Kai Cenat and get rich like him. I ain't saying he's the savior but its a step in a more positive direction.

On top of that we have Kat Williams dissing every black comedian, Drake and Kendrick calling each other ped0s and abusers. Rappers getting killed. It's giving the message that black people have to hate each other to get clicks. So when I see Kai Cenat, Kevin Hart and Druski getting a million people watch them have fun and love each other, you may see weirdos, but I see a much needed balance added to black culture
+70   

icon
best
icon
worst
63 comments

3 weeks ago '06        #2
UrZTrulY-KINg 
Props total: 3006 3 K  Slaps total: 56 56
And from what I see on random shorts on YouTube he look out for others as well like the speed kid was in ny and in some random bodega some dudes had him throw up signs on stream and he called him asap and told him to go to the side away from ppl and not do that sh1t

This the video

Last edited by UrZTrulY-KINg; 06-23-2024 at 03:32 PM..
+26   

3 weeks ago '15        #3
Mista7 
Props total: 10475 10 K  Slaps total: 596 596
Black culture? From the same dude who said blacks have no culture?

emoji
+42   

3 weeks ago '16        #4
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51693 51 K  Slaps total: 5664 5 K
I don't have an issue with Kai Cenat, I just don't care to watch or consume any media he's a part of.

The very little I've seen of him just makes my head hurt.

At best, he's a mis directive clown.

At worst, he's an agent.

I don't hate him, I just don't care.

I hate when ignorant people speak on stuff that they have no idea about and have no intentions on learning.

Last edited by Negusis; 06-23-2024 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: edit
+38   

3 weeks ago '23        #5
Lil Tempus1 
Props total: 3239 3 K  Slaps total: 606 606
Or black men can go to college or trade school like anyone else and make a good living that way?
+69   

3 weeks ago '21        #6
kamoo 
Props total: 305 305  Slaps total: 116 116
 Laron Isley said
A lot of older dudes think it's weird that Kai Cenat is famous for streaming and has sleep overs with other black men but I'll tell you why I appreciate the n1gga. If you're a young black male and just got out of school more than likely the culture pressured you to want to be rich. Most young n1ggas will be impatient and resort to scamming, selling drugs, robbing or being a street rapper. Which while likely lead to n1ggas going to jail or dying early. Some will try to make it to the NBA or NFL, few will actually make it.

Kai Cenat presented another option for the next generation of black males. Be a streamer. Turn your camera on, have fun. Or stream yourself playing video games. He has the youth in a chokehold. I can assure you about 50,000 young black males who may have resorted to a self destructive get rich scheme in our era will give streaming a shot when they turn 18 or earlier, simply because they think they can be the next Kai Cenat and get rich like him. I ain't saying he's the savior but its a step in a more positive direction.

On top of that we have Kat Williams dissing every black comedian, Drake and Kendrick calling each other ped0s and abusers. Rappers getting killed. It's giving the message that black people have to hate each other to get clicks. So when I see Kai Cenat, Kevin Hart and Druski getting a million people watch them have fun and love each other, you may see weirdos, but I see a much needed balance added to black culture
Props and true !

3 weeks ago '20        #7
confidential1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 110879 110 K  Slaps total: 6708 6 K
Kai seemed cool until he went off script and started condescending to native black Americans for not having a foreign ethnicity….

He’s young and ignorant so I don’t fault him too much but disseminating that message to his massive following sets the entire diaspora back and solidifies contempt towards native black Americans.

The craziest part is he’s fully embracing native Black American culture (via cosplay)…. And would ostensibly be assumed as a native Black American, if he didn’t specify his family’s ethnicity. One of the worst thing any black person of the diaspora can do is come to the US and condemn native Black Americans, while embracing American culture, or Hip-hop culture (as a subculture of native Black American culture).

Last edited by confidential1; 06-23-2024 at 05:28 PM..
+27   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '20        #8
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21152 21 K  Slaps total: 5396 5 K
Dear 22 year old. Listen. I get what your trying to say. But it's not true and you lack the life experience to know any better. We been playing video games, been into nerd culture, been into books and academia, been into other genres other than hip hop. Been had guys who were lovers over fighters. Kai Cenat isn't doing anything new or special.

We did all of these things without coming off as feminine and girly. Like he does. We good on all that. We don't need to be screaming and jumping around and yelling with a high pitch voice.
+31   

3 weeks ago '20        #9
Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x117 OP
Props total: 74080 74 K  Slaps total: 23624 23 K
 KG Da Gawd said
Dear 22 year old. Listen. I get what your trying to say. But it's not true and you lack the life experience to know any better. We been playing video games, been into nerd culture, been into books and academia, been into other genres other than hip hop. Been had guys who were lovers over fighters. Kai Cenat isn't doing anything new or special.

We did all of these things without coming off as feminine and girly. Like he does. We good on all that. We don't need to be screaming and jumping around and yelling with a high pitch voice.
We been doing that sh1t but we aint been becoming millionaires just by doing that sh1t

3 weeks ago '14        #10
Gordon Gartrell 
Props total: 70256 70 K  Slaps total: 7002 7 K
he’s a minstrel show
+13   

3 weeks ago '15        #11
Tobinmont  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 154161 154 K  Slaps total: 8750 8 K
 Laron Isley said

I’m with it. But I want more black nerds and geeks out there. Pour back into the communities. We need black doctors badly. Scientists. Not just looking to make a buck. But I get it. That’s the immediate need to be met for many.

Last edited by Tobinmont; 06-23-2024 at 04:55 PM..
+7   

3 weeks ago '17        #12
LostTenets  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x54
Props total: 139099 139 K  Slaps total: 37011 37 K
Black people aint all stealing robbing and selling drugs

What's wrong with you
+13   

3 weeks ago '04        #13
tdm2000 
Props total: 4613 4 K  Slaps total: 467 467
I can't take all that random screaming he does. Guess I'm old
+6   

3 weeks ago '23        #14
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21622 21 K  Slaps total: 4443 4 K
 confidential1 said
Kai seemed cool until he went off script and started condescending to native black Americans for not having a foreign ethnicity….

He’s young and ignorant so I don’t fault him too much but disseminating that message to his massive following sets the entire diaspora back and solidifies contempt towards native black Americans.

emoji

The craziest part is he’s fully embracing native Black American culture…. And would ostensibly be assumed as a native Black American, if he didn’t specify his family’s ethnicity. One of the worst thing any black person can do is come to the US and condemn native Black Americans, while embracing American culture, or Hip-hop culture (as a subculture of native Black American culture).
fu#k kai snot
emoji
+5   

3 weeks ago '06        #15
Big Money Boy 
Props total: 2620 2 K  Slaps total: 179 179
fu#k Kai! He said American blacks didn't have culture. Young dumb ignorant lil n1gga and all be does is yell.
+11   

3 weeks ago '13        #16
TheWAVEment 
Props total: 20455 20 K  Slaps total: 3249 3 K
All the young black ppl nowadays (gen Fruit) are like the emo weirdos in the mid 2000s. Straight up wimps
emoji
+4   

3 weeks ago '07        #17
MOTTAFOOKAH 
Props total: 9614 9 K  Slaps total: 1521 1 K
Not even going to begin to explain.. but OP
emoji
this has been the same argument for any hood n1gga probably since the beginning of time.. and still doesnt explain why this dude is not only dope but counters hip hop.. just explains why all these new n1ggas are fu#king goofies..

3 weeks ago '12        #18
goodkidmadworld 
Props total: 27603 27 K  Slaps total: 1636 1 K
 Laron Isley said

That aspect of him is extremely positive and necessary. But he also is responsible for for anti black propaganda and pushes stereotypes even with the carefree fun he and his peoples have
+5   

3 weeks ago '17        #19
sjuelz 
Props total: 22803 22 K  Slaps total: 3062 3 K
 Laron Isley said

+2   

3 weeks ago '04        #20
memphis10 
Props total: 17354 17 K  Slaps total: 16358 16 K
the guy is a tether..just looking at him i dont get the script
+4   

3 weeks ago '16        #21
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 152919 152 K  Slaps total: 18045 18 K
 Lil Tempus1 said
Or black men can go to college or trade school like anyone else and make a good living that way?

+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #22
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 153103 153 K  Slaps total: 8656 8 K
 Laron Isley said
We been doing that sh1t but we aint been becoming millionaires just by doing that sh1t
So the sh1t OG said was wack and should be cut short is the secret recipe to getting rich? I'd rather not bro.

3 weeks ago '17        #23
Mperfection 
Props total: 25378 25 K  Slaps total: 2470 2 K
Why is the only avenue to success for a young black man tap dancing for others entertainment?

I hear what you saying, but this limiting perspective is part of the problem. These kids buy into the narrative that if you arent some form of entertainer you cant be a success. Every other group of people can be anything from a nuclear physicist to a corporate executive, but for our kids its always some form of tap dancing or straight to the streets.

Last edited by Mperfection; 06-23-2024 at 06:53 PM..
+6   

3 weeks ago '08        #24
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55800 55 K  Slaps total: 4439 4 K
Streamer or you know… a doctor, programmer, anything society actually needs…
+2   

3 weeks ago '16        #25
DeadPresident  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 14589 14 K  Slaps total: 2904 2 K
 Lil Tempus1 said

Say it again !!

Nxggaz don’t wanna hear it tho ��
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+3714
Happy Ending competition
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+497
Video inside U can butterfly your chicken drummies I was today years old.
72 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BX favorite b###ench has a message 4 all of her fans that bring their kids 2 h..
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-383
Video inside This is the side of Nipsey Hussle that contradicts what he was trying t..
91 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop