online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Wow, Carmelo Anthony told @pointforward how 'Hoodie Melo' started and it's not what we..

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '23        #1
2491 page views
40 comments

484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x220
Props total: 148070 148 K  Slaps total: 11234 11 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
@ 12:50 PM 06-21-2024 icon Wow, Carmelo Anthony told @pointforward how 'Hoodie Melo' started and it's not what we..

+45   

icon
best
icon
worst
40 comments

3 weeks ago '24        #2
Gratiot2 
Props total: 88 88  Slaps total: 14 14
It's dope to see the player not fade away anymore with alot of them doing podcast and lifting each other up. Didn't know that where the hood theme came from
+16   

3 weeks ago '16        #3
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 56700 56 K  Slaps total: 4505 4 K
Great insight, they tried to play melo but he was still effective at that time.

Last edited by lars; 06-21-2024 at 09:22 PM..
+15   

3 weeks ago '04        #4
bibbyboi 
Props total: 24754 24 K  Slaps total: 4391 4 K
That's exactly how I thought Hoodie Melo came about.
emoji
+14   

3 weeks ago '06        #5
senimsilla 
Props total: 12554 12 K  Slaps total: 434 434

emoji
+7   

3 weeks ago '12        #6
SE Texas713 
Props total: 7659 7 K  Slaps total: 369 369
Part of it is not wanting to adapt to the new league and role tho. Vince Carter is someone who left his prime over a decade ago but just retired in 2020 because he accepted his fate and role.

Not saying melo didn’t deserve more but the NBA ain’t push melo out by themselves. He played a part in it to ala Allen iverson
+20   

3 weeks ago '14        #7
DocAdelphia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x149
Props total: 308080 308 K  Slaps total: 71996 71 K
That hoodie Melo sh1t, was really interesting. You would’ve thought it was only some internet legend.

Last edited by DocAdelphia; 06-21-2024 at 09:21 PM..
+5   

3 weeks ago '17        #8
CamburyBXGreat 
Props total: 65672 65 K  Slaps total: 31668 31 K
 SE Texas713 said
Part of it is not wanting to adapt to the new league and role tho. Vince Carter is someone who left his prime over a decade ago but just retired in 2020 because he accepted his fate and role.

Not saying melo didn’t deserve more but the NBA ain’t push melo out by themselves. He played a part in it to ala Allen iverson
The nba plays favorites. Now everyone plays like Melo but there was a time it was frowned upon.
+18   

3 weeks ago '07        #9
Bkjj11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x240
Props total: 268646 268 K  Slaps total: 45704 45 K
Melo probably the least most interesting star player man lmao

3 weeks ago '15        #10
Miles Thirst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 41123 41 K  Slaps total: 2530 2 K
I've always enjoyed this podcast. I find a lot of Evan Turner's takes to be very interesting/fascinating and very candid. The honesty is so incredibly refreshing. He definitely balances out Iguodala (who can be a bit much - but hey he's an NBA legend and a venture capitalist so I get it).

I don't give a fu#k what anyone has to say, I'm always going to have love for Carmelo Anthony. Yeah, maybe things didn't go the way "they should have" and maybe he didn't achieve the highest of highs like some of his peers did and that's OK. He had a phenomenal career and provided a lot of memorable moments. It's too bad he left Denver the way that he did. And also having his Knicks tenure coincide with The Heatles.

Either way, I always go back and watch this sh1t every so often.

I'm fortunate I got to see him rain threes on Nigeria at the Olympics. And you can't tell me this sh1t wasn't hype

emoji

And I ain't even a Knicks fan

emoji

+26   

3 weeks ago '16        #11
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 56700 56 K  Slaps total: 4505 4 K
 DocAdelphia said
That hoodie Melo sh1t, was really interesting. You would’ve thought it was only some internet legend.
He was moving quick and was in shape. That summer he put in a lot of work.
+6   

3 weeks ago '10        #12
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 187795 187 K  Slaps total: 31739 31 K
 SE Texas713 said

He didn’t adapt
emoji
n1gga changed his role as soon as he went to OKC he was purely a spot up shooter
emoji

Look how they did him in Houston after only 10 games

These nerds coaches trying to tell players how to play because of “analytics” ruined the NBA. For a few years

Now the Mid Range game is back go figure
emoji

Then he shot 40 percent on 3’s as a pure spot up shooter that season with the lakers. He was also good on the Blazers.

When the NBA done with you their done Melo did all he could ..Also MELO played 20 years his time was just up fam

Last edited by SmoothTay; 06-21-2024 at 09:39 PM..
+21   

3 weeks ago '20        #13
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21025 21 K  Slaps total: 5362 5 K
Chocolate Milk Melo was doing nasty work.

3 weeks ago '22        #14
92bricks9shots  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12986 12 K  Slaps total: 2472 2 K
That n1gga sound like yachty lol

3 weeks ago '15        #15
lokeyrat 
Props total: 2611 2 K  Slaps total: 164 164
I lost respect for the NBA after watching them disrespect MELO
+6   

3 weeks ago '06        #16
Icee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56706 56 K  Slaps total: 3827 3 K
I dont like how the NBA treated Melo after that trade to Atlanta, which led to him being waived / bought out .
emoji
to Dame & Portland.

Lakers did Melo wrong as well by not resigning him too !
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #17
Veno da Don  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 53073 53 K  Slaps total: 4994 4 K
 SmoothTay said
He didn’t adapt
emoji
n1gga changed his role as soon as he went to OKC he was purely a spot up shooter
emoji

emoji

emoji

These nerds coaches trying to tell players how to play because of “analytics” ruined the NBA. For a few years

emoji

Then he shot 40 percent on 3’s as a pure spot up shooter that season with the lakers. He was also good on the Blazers.

When the NBA done with you their done Melo did all he could ..Also MELO played 20 years his time was just up fam
The 20 years part is key. I think what LeBron is doing has confused people, you aren't supposed to be in your "prime" your whole career. Players are rookies, then vets, then older, then retire. It's simple. The decline is bound to happen.
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #18
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 67305 67 K  Slaps total: 7667 7 K
 SmoothTay said
He didn’t adapt
emoji
emoji

emoji

emoji

emoji

Morey was one of the first proponents of MoneyBall starting in Boston and he has quite a rep with some of the players nowadays

They definitely did Melo dirty in Houston, and even CP3 confirmed that.

3 weeks ago '15        #19
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 67305 67 K  Slaps total: 7667 7 K
 Miles Thirst said
I've always enjoyed this podcast. I find a lot of Evan Turner's takes to be very interesting/fascinating and very candid. The honesty is so incredibly refreshing. He definitely balances out Iguodala (who can be a bit much - but hey he's an NBA legend and a venture capitalist so I get it).

I don't give a fu#k what anyone has to say, I'm always going to have love for Carmelo Anthony. Yeah, maybe things didn't go the way "they should have" and maybe he didn't achieve the highest of highs like some of his peers did and that's OK. He had a phenomenal career and provided a lot of memorable moments. It's too bad he left Denver the way that he did. And also having his Knicks tenure coincide with The Heatles.

emoji

I'm fortunate I got to see him rain threes on Nigeria at the Olympics. And you can't tell me this sh1t wasn't hype

emoji

emoji

emoji

Agreed on Evan Turner, but I guess to add Iggy probably can't say everything he wants to say

Turner was pretty much blackballed himself to be honest...shoot, check out today's and last weeks podcast. They kinda get a bit more candid than usual, but its always good talks when they go in on the politics of the NBA
+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #20
teewhy3stax 
Props total: 1687 1 K  Slaps total: 118 118
Stay Me7o.
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #21
6.Yrs 
Props total: 47454 47 K  Slaps total: 2676 2 K
 Miles Thirst said

emoji

emoji

emoji

emoji

His only real mistake was not waiting until free agency to leave Denver.

Shouldn’t have forced the trade.

Raped NY’s depth.
+3   

3 weeks ago '21        #22
Thtgiraffeneck 
Props total: 13352 13 K  Slaps total: 4858 4 K
 6.Yrs said
His only real mistake was not waiting until free agency to leave Denver.

Shouldn’t have forced the trade.

Raped NY’s depth.
He should of signed with the bulls that was his biggest mistake. They had a contender without him and their biggest weakness was scoring.
+2   

3 weeks ago '13        #23
PaperBoy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 62570 62 K  Slaps total: 11392 11 K
i already been knew that was a symbol of elite focus and concentration. Thats his 'be like Water' level of preparation.

Your slow if yo thought he was doing that just for fad. Lol
+2   

3 weeks ago '23        #24
Kingscalper 
Props total: 5115 5 K  Slaps total: 1523 1 K
 Icee said
I dont like how the NBA treated Melo after that trade to Atlanta, which led to him being waived / bought out .
emoji
to Dame & Portland.

Lakers did Melo wrong as well by not resigning him too !

right like wasnt he avg 14, 15 ppg why wouldnt u resign someone like that??

drew holiday avg 12 ppg makes no sense!
+1   

3 weeks ago '22        #25
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 36517 36 K  Slaps total: 22482 22 K
Evan Turner
Sound like meatwad from aqua team hunger force
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2333
Eminem - The death of Slim Shady (Coup de Grâce) [ALBUM DISCUSSION]
662 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8821
Video inside Did you ever notice this in OutKast’s Ms Jackson?
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and taking care of them all alone but his pants..
141 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside don lemon asking candace owens why she uses the 3 letter F word that rh..
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish