online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

90 year old uses lifetime warranty to keep car running

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '04        #1
3429 page views
63 comments

nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 39220 39 K  Slaps total: 4193 4 K
@ 01:13 AM 06-21-2024 90 year old uses lifetime warranty to keep car running

YT
+85   

icon
best
icon
worst
63 comments

3 weeks ago '21        #2
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 25305 25 K  Slaps total: 12008 12 K
She def won on that lifetime battery
emoji
+56   

3 weeks ago '21        #3
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 35740 35 K  Slaps total: 16084 16 K
She can make a nice bag with that classic car, specially with all the maintenance records!
+27   

3 weeks ago '10        #4
p a p oh 
Props total: 1156 1 K  Slaps total: 105 105
Guy at my job got a similar warranty in 2015ish on a challenger to he bought. Life time warranty on everything except 3 things
+21   

3 weeks ago '18        #5
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29528 29 K  Slaps total: 4787 4 K
 SHAMPOOO said
She can make a nice bag with that classic car, specially with all the maintenance records!
You know that bi#ch gonna be an inline 6 though ... unfortunately
+5   

3 weeks ago '22        #6
The Peacemaker 
Props total: 15982 15 K  Slaps total: 4192 4 K
 The jinx said
She def won on that lifetime battery
emoji
Im broke and could use a woman like her that makes smart financial decisions in my life

Age is just a number
emoji
+11   

3 weeks ago '21        #7
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 25305 25 K  Slaps total: 12008 12 K
 The Peacemaker said
Im broke and could use a woman like her that makes smart financial decisions in my life

Age is just a number
emoji
Oh I'm the same way brother. The older the woman I bagged the wetter the c00ch
emoji

Her intelligence defintly makes her attractive

+8   

3 weeks ago '05        #8
Scheme  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 30647 30 K  Slaps total: 2164 2 K
 SHAMPOOO said
she might if somebody really wants it just for special case and history of the car, it'll most likely end up in a museum. It's not like it used to be, these old owners are dying off and this new gen don't want nothing to do with these old cars, either because of the lack of knowing or just the adaption of times and especially if its manual. You can buy a classic car for a reasonable price right now sadly because the owner has no one to pass it down too that'll take care of it. The exception is the rare or very collectible classics, American and import.

coming from a real car dude, this is what I'm seeing these days too especially cars being passed down through the family, the "kids" don't want nothing to do with these cars majority of the time, they either sit there or they auction it off to help pay for debt and bills that accumulated, unless it's a generational car type family that are raised around that passion.

at least for the classic motorcycles you can inert the engine clean it and make it a display in a man cave lol

i remember a time when some certain classic cars were unattainable because of the price in my early ages, i look at it now and be like damn i can get that right now if i wanted too. The thing is i can do the maintenance on them lol anything up till the late 90's I'm solid on, these new mf cars outside of the normal standard sh1t is wild, feel like they building these cars so people cant tinker on them.

ive seen 57 fair lanes, 72 monte's, and 67 impalas clean for around 20-25k, i remember them cost wayyy more than that

off topic my bad but i had to get that off my mind
emoji

EDIT: excuse my grammar lol this auto correct BS

Last edited by Scheme; 06-21-2024 at 01:32 PM..
+22   

3 weeks ago '21        #9
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 35740 35 K  Slaps total: 16084 16 K
 BlackjesuS said
You know that bi#ch gonna be an inline 6 though ... unfortunately
emoji

I dont know what that means...But why does this Lady have to be the "B" Word?
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #10
 SHAMPOOO said
emoji

I dont know what that means...But why does this Lady have to be the "B" Word?
Inline 6 is a type of engine...it's not as desirable as a v8 in these classic cars...the bi#ch is the car ...you play video games??? This is a Xbox Series S

Other homie partially answered you too ....the generation that wanna keep these stock is pretty much done collecting...someone get this it's gonna get gutted and tubed with a LS(v8 Chevy motor) dropped in (all extra weight removed like seats and air conditioner)
+12   

3 weeks ago '16        #11
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 111684 111 K  Slaps total: 19711 19 K
 BlackjesuS said
Inline 6 is a type of engine...it's not as desirable as a v8 in these classic cars...the bi#ch is the car ...you play video games??? This is a Xbox Series S

Other homie partially answered you too ....the generation that wanna keep these stock is pretty much done collecting...someone get this it's gonna get gutted and tubed with a LS(v8 Chevy motor) dropped in (all extra weight removed like seats and air conditioner)
But if we talking women....a 6 is easier to keep inline
+13   

3 weeks ago '18        #12
 Scheme said
she might if somebody really wants it just for special case and history of the car, it'll most likely end up in a museum. It's not like it used to be, these old owners are dying off and this new gen don't want nothing to do with these old cars, either because of the lack of knowing or just the adaption of times and especially if its manual. You can buy a classic car for a reasonable price right now sadly because the owner has no one to pass it down too that'll take care of it. The exception is the rare or very collectible classics, American and import.

coming from a real car dude, this is what I'm seeing these days too especially cars being passed down through the family, the "kids" don't want nothing to do with these cars majority of the time, they either sit there or they auction it off to help pay for debt and bills that accumulated, unless it's a generational car type family that are raised around that passion.

at least for the classic motorcycles you can inert the engine clean it and make it a display in a man cave lol

i remember a time when some certain classic cars were unattainable because of the price in my early ages, i look at it now and be like damn i can get that right now if i wanted too. The thing is i can do the maintenance on them lol anything up till the late 90's I'm solid on, these new mf cars outside of the normal standard sh1t is wild, feel like they building these cars so people can tinker on them.

ive seen 57 fair lanes, 72 monte's, and 67 impalas clean for around 20-25k, i remember them cost wayyy more than that

off topic my bad but i had to get that off my mind
emoji
Hey old man riddle me this...I know ford had sh1tty sheet metal in the 70s...but where the fu#k are all the Chryslers, Lincoln's and dodges(not from the 60s) ...I love jalopnik and bringatrailer

When the last time you seen an Eclipse from early 2000s them bi#ches disappeared
+4   

3 weeks ago '04        #13
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 61186 61 K  Slaps total: 2828 2 K
I take my cars to firestone for maintenance. They offer lifetime brakes, Lifetime alignment, etc. If you get it done while they have the black Friday sales, You can get the lifetime services for half price. Definitely save you money in the long run.
+10   

3 weeks ago '18        #14
 Boogie1790 said
Imma lay her across this bench front seat...lotta space...three on the d then skurt

3 weeks ago '20        #15
GunRack 
Props total: 16790 16 K  Slaps total: 1451 1 K
Was half expecting her to pull out a receipt from Montgomery Ward and start cussing cause they are completely dead and won't replace her breakpads or something.

3 weeks ago '04        #16
collegeboy58 
Props total: 40427 40 K  Slaps total: 1889 1 K
I know I waste a lot of money not keeping it up receipts/etc on items with warranties smh

3 weeks ago '12        #17
daman729 
Props total: 168822 168 K  Slaps total: 6775 6 K
emoji
emoji
emoji

Pay attention to those warranties!!! You'd be surprised at how many people who don't read the fine print. They go out and buy new sh1t with their own money. Meanwhile all they had to do was get it replaced for free lol.
+8   

3 weeks ago '20        #18
Maci 
Props total: 5960 5 K  Slaps total: 627 627
IF you can do this now - you should. Today’s equal would be warranty and extended warranty and the best insurance you can get. If I’m forgetting smthn, plz add on.

*MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT KIND/TYPE OF INSURANCE YOU BOUGHT! GET SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE IF U CAN!
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #19
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 46143 46 K  Slaps total: 6434 6 K
 BlackjesuS said

Other homie partially answered you too ....the generation that wann a keep these stock is pretty much done collecting...someone get this it's gonna get gutted and tubed with a LS(v8 Chevy motor) dropped in (all extra weight removed like seats and air conditioner)
So this bi#ch getting the bbl
+1   

3 weeks ago '18        #20
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 152550 152 K  Slaps total: 8616 8 K
I like how she don't trust them mfers. I stay by my car or I leave mfer. Mfers be doing all types of hanky panky. Mfers
+5   

3 weeks ago '24        #21
Who you 
Props total: 860 860  Slaps total: 558 558
emoji

Salute

3 weeks ago '04        #22
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 139490 139 K  Slaps total: 8940 8 K
Best thing I did was get an extended warranty, sh1ts saved me a ton of bread in the long run
+1   

3 weeks ago '21        #23
NomadicBe 
Props total: 260 260  Slaps total: 26 26
 p a p oh said
Guy at my job got a similar warranty in 2015ish on a challenger to he bought. Life time warranty on everything except 3 things
Man I wish I caught that lifetime warranty Dodge was offering back in the day.

3 weeks ago '14        #24
s550benz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13516 13 K  Slaps total: 2398 2 K
 The jinx said
Oh I'm the same way brother. The older the woman I bagged the wetter the c00ch
emoji

Her intelligence defintly makes her attractive
emoji
Yes better s3x from older women overall. And u can nut inside them.
+3   

3 weeks ago '11        #25
0ddJoB 
Props total: 16703 16 K  Slaps total: 9011 9 K
 Boogie1790 said
Classic post brother
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2318
Eminem - The death of Slim Shady (Coup de Grâce) [ALBUM DISCUSSION]
673 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+9217
Video inside Did you ever notice this in OutKast’s Ms Jackson?
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and taking care of them all alone but his pants..
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside When A Drug Dealer's Worst Fear Comes True Enforced Uncut
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish