online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jun 20 - Japan Dumps $63Billion Worth US Bonds In 2024

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section news /page 2

3 weeks ago '12        #1
3516 page views
79 comments

Pleasure Boy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 76171 76 K  Slaps total: 26504 26 K
@ 06:40 PM 06-20-2024 icon Jun 20 - Japan Dumps $63Billion Worth US Bonds In 2024

↪https://x.com/BRICSinfo/status/1803949743086641273?s=19

Israel is gonna drag US into the gutter
+26   

icon
best
icon
worst
79 comments

3 weeks ago '04        #2
NAKHI ALLAH 
Props total: 139490 139 K  Slaps total: 8940 8 K
What does this mean in layman's terms?
+51   

3 weeks ago '23        #3
Dripset 
Props total: 6013 6 K  Slaps total: 3017 3 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
The Yen (Japan’s dollar) is pretty much in a free fall right now (inflation). Thinking this was to prop up their current and invest in their own assets.

BRICS countries like Russia and China dumped a sh1t ton of US Bonds making the US Bond rates less profitable.

Bad news for US cause we have to buy those bonds back unless other countries are willing to buy them.
+41   

3 weeks ago '23        #4
Yopa 
Props total: 22620 22 K  Slaps total: 9378 9 K
 Pleasure Boy said
emoji

Israel is gonna drag US into the gutter
The Pentagon & the military industrial complex will be the cause of our downfall. We are currently funding 3 wars in Ukraine, Sudan & Israel & still finding time to kill people in Somalia .
emoji
emoji
+58   

3 weeks ago '18        #5
ordoabchao  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34154 34 K  Slaps total: 7239 7 K
The last time they did that, Fukushima happened.....
+12   

3 weeks ago '18        #6
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 152548 152 K  Slaps total: 8614 8 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
It's about the fed. Japan made a bad bet, they believed the fed would cut rates. Now Japan is salvaging whats left. The rates and bonds have an inverse relationship. Bonds prices go up, which Japan wanted, the rates go down. Basically if rates go down its easier to get a loan, mortgage etc. I made a thread about the 10 year 2 years ago... emoji said the sh1t looked like it was gonna explode...

Been going up since. If you ask chatgpt the relationship it says this...

The relationship between U.S. bonds, particularly Treasury bonds, and the 10-year Treasury yield (or rate) is fundamental to the bond market and overall financial system. Here’s a concise explanation:

1. **Inverse Relationship**: When bond prices go up, yields (interest rates) go down, and vice versa. This is because the yield is effectively the return an investor gets from the bond’s fixed interest payments relative to its price. If the price of the bond increases, the fixed interest payments represent a smaller percentage of that higher price, thus lowering the yield.

2. **Benchmark Status**: The 10-year Treasury yield is a key benchmark for other interest rates in the economy. It influences mortgage rates, auto loans, and other borrowing costs. When the 10-year yield rises, borrowing costs typically increase, and when it falls, borrowing costs usually decrease.

3. **Economic Indicators**: The 10-year yield is often seen as an indicator of investor sentiment about the economy. A rising yield can signal expectations of stronger economic growth and higher inflation, while a falling yield may indicate concerns about economic slowdown or deflation.

4. **Federal Reserve Policy**: While the Federal Reserve directly controls short-term interest rates, its policies also influence longer-term rates like the 10-year yield. For instance, quantitative easing (buying long-term securities) can lower long-term yields, while tightening (selling or not reinvesting in these securities) can raise them.

5. **Inflation and Interest Rates**: Inflation expectations and interest rate outlooks heavily impact the 10-year yield. If investors expect higher inflation in the future, they demand higher yields to compensate for the reduced purchasing power of future interest payments. Similarly, expectations of rising short-term rates often lead to higher 10-year yields.

In summary, the 10-year Treasury yield is a crucial component of the bond market and broader financial system, influencing various economic aspects from loan rates to investment decisions, and reflecting broader economic trends and investor expectations.

What does it mean for us? What I've been saying in the related threads basically. Ppl can stop watching for the rate cuts and tell their grand kids or great grands to look for it
+52   

3 weeks ago '05        #7
bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x67
Props total: 24466 24 K  Slaps total: 4644 4 K
China has been doing the same thing, would post the articles, but I find them on MSN and they have links to sites I never heard of
emoji
. Op blaming Israel, its not Israel that are going to drag us into the gutter but our own elected officials, with there out of control spending.
+8   

3 weeks ago '20        #8
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 25665 25 K  Slaps total: 3645 3 K
Spending ain't the problem.

3 weeks ago '19        #9
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x37
Props total: 72730 72 K  Slaps total: 16371 16 K
 Yopa said
The Pentagon & the military industrial complex will be the cause of our downfall. We are currently funding 3 wars in Ukraine, Sudan & Israel & still finding time to kill people in Somalia .
emoji
emoji
And interfere in Haiti trying to remedy it's own issues.

3 weeks ago '24        #10
BigSticks 
Props total: 4238 4 K  Slaps total: 1463 1 K
 NAKHI ALLAH said
Everyone is going to eventually stop using the US dollar

The US is going to collapse very soon , maybe right around election time , Mexico and other countries are actually rising in the economy

China and Mexico were working together to destroy the US using fent , the whole plan is for the US to destroy itself then Russia and China pick up the pieces , China already owns a lot of the US

of course everyone on this website will deny everything I just said but they’re not smart and obviously wanna be comfortable because they have family and sh1t like that

But the US is going to collapse any day now , there is absolutely no way it can operate when the debt rises by TRILLIONS every 6 months

Again…everyone here is gonna deny it lol but remember what i said in a few months , if you can move out asap….
+1   

3 weeks ago '23        #11
Yopa 
Props total: 22620 22 K  Slaps total: 9378 9 K
 ordoabchao said
I think Asians are playing nice with Washington but do not trust the man

3 weeks ago '06        #12
authenic 
Props total: 11095 11 K  Slaps total: 2327 2 K
 BigSticks said

The US is going to collapse very soon , maybe right around election time , Mexico and other countries are actually rising in the economy

China and Mexico were working together to destroy the US using fent , the whole plan is for the US to destroy itself then Russia and China pick up the pieces , China already owns a lot of the US

of course everyone on this website will deny everything I just said but they’re not smart and obviously wanna be comfortable because they have family and sh1t like that

But the US is going to collapse any day now , there is absolutely no way it can operate when the debt rises by TRILLIONS every 6 months

Again…everyone here is gonna deny it lol but remember what i said in a few months , if you can move out asap….
Dumb a$s poster act like the US only player in the game making money off debt
+8   

3 weeks ago '15        #13
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 22409 22 K  Slaps total: 1729 1 K
 Dripset said
The Yen (Japan’s dollar) is pretty much in a free fall right now (inflation). Thinking this was to prop up their current and invest in their own assets.

BRICS countries like Russia and China dumped a sh1t ton of US Bonds making the US Bond rates less profitable.

Bad news for US cause we have to buy those bonds back unless other countries are willing to buy them.
Might be the plan buy bonds back pennies on the dollar, regardless we will have a global bust by decade end. sh1t will be biblical, Fed will print like no tomorrow and inflation will cause misery.

3 weeks ago '15        #14
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 22409 22 K  Slaps total: 1729 1 K
 BigSticks said

People don’t understand just how bad the US debt interest payments are currently before the bust happens and the only way out is to print but will be a very bad stretch until they do.

3 weeks ago '21        #15
N0te 
Props total: 13781 13 K  Slaps total: 2217 2 K
 ordoabchao said
emoji

First time I been proud of a Boxden n1gga
+2   

3 weeks ago '14        #16
Alpallday 
Props total: 12210 12 K  Slaps total: 2245 2 K
 Dripset said

They need the dough for defense and to course correct their poor investment strategy. Much ado about nothing as usual. Like all of the BRICS fanfiction. Conveniently neglects the fact that Japan owned 1.15 TRILLION in bonds
emoji

Keep yall fox news stats to yallselves
+6   

3 weeks ago '23        #17
Dripset 
 Alpallday said
They need the dough for defense and to course correct their poor investment strategy. Much ado about nothing as usual. Like all of the BRICS fanfiction. Conveniently neglects the fact that Japan owned 1.15 TRILLION in bonds
emoji

Keep yall fox news stats to yallselves
Cope

3 weeks ago '16        #18
Teknicks 
Props total: 60498 60 K  Slaps total: 11231 11 K
 BigSticks said

Nicca smokin stent straight gas
+1   

3 weeks ago '05        #19
Y.G. 
Props total: 36587 36 K  Slaps total: 6394 6 K
 Yopa said
emoji
emoji
This Chinese bot said "our" downfall.
emoji
+3   

3 weeks ago '05        #20
Quddus 
Props total: 19085 19 K  Slaps total: 3705 3 K
 BigSticks said

I am not into politics. But I don't understand if the U.S has all the debt how can we afford to send so much money to Ukraine?
+1   

3 weeks ago '23        #21
Dripset 
 Quddus said
I am not into politics. But I don't understand if the U.S has all the debt how can we afford to send so much money to Ukraine?
Because we just kick it the debt down to the generation after us and the cycle continues. That’s why my generation (millennials) struggle to live as good as the boomers did when they bought their first houses etc. if you think we have it bad…gen z and after going to be living in apartments the size of cubes stacked 20 stories tall

We could use that money to invest in the future with projects like infrastructure, redevelopment and whatever that will create jobs here but for some reason Biden wants to send billions to kill off the Slavic people

It’s crazy to me bruh, I’m so checked out with our politicians agenda

The Biden admin and the artificial American leadership is in the business of destabilizing regions and not wanting peace

Truly demons at play

Last edited by Dripset; 06-21-2024 at 10:19 AM..
+6   

3 weeks ago '13        #22
Commission  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 150305 150 K  Slaps total: 23636 23 K

Can you elaborate

3 weeks ago '20        #23
Lurkcobain 
Props total: 5729 5 K  Slaps total: 691 691
 BigSticks said

We will bully another war if that happens.
+1   

3 weeks ago '21        #24
RAD Consulting 
Props total: 6597 6 K  Slaps total: 2031 2 K
 BrooklynDamien said
It's about the fed. Japan made a bad bet, they believed the fed would cut rates. Now Japan is salvaging whats left. The rates and bonds have an inverse relationship. Bonds prices go up, which Japan wanted, the rates go down. Basically if rates go down its easier to get a loan, mortgage etc. I made a thread about the 10 year 2 years ago... emoji said the sh1t looked like it was gonna explode...

Been going up since. If you ask chatgpt the relationship it says this...

The relationship between U.S. bonds, particularly Treasury bonds, and the 10-year Treasury yield (or rate) is fundamental to the bond market and overall financial system. Here’s a concise explanation:

1. **Inverse Relationship**: When bond prices go up, yields (interest rates) go down, and vice versa. This is because the yield is effectively the return an investor gets from the bond’s fixed interest payments relative to its price. If the price of the bond increases, the fixed interest payments represent a smaller percentage of that higher price, thus lowering the yield.

2. **Benchmark Status**: The 10-year Treasury yield is a key benchmark for other interest rates in the economy. It influences mortgage rates, auto loans, and other borrowing costs. When the 10-year yield rises, borrowing costs typically increase, and when it falls, borrowing costs usually decrease.

3. **Economic Indicators**: The 10-year yield is often seen as an indicator of investor sentiment about the economy. A rising yield can signal expectations of stronger economic growth and higher inflation, while a falling yield may indicate concerns about economic slowdown or deflation.

4. **Federal Reserve Policy**: While the Federal Reserve directly controls short-term interest rates, its policies also influence longer-term rates like the 10-year yield. For instance, quantitative easing (buying long-term securities) can lower long-term yields, while tightening (selling or not reinvesting in these securities) can raise them.

5. **Inflation and Interest Rates**: Inflation expectations and interest rate outlooks heavily impact the 10-year yield. If investors expect higher inflation in the future, they demand higher yields to compensate for the reduced purchasing power of future interest payments. Similarly, expectations of rising short-term rates often lead to higher 10-year yields.

In summary, the 10-year Treasury yield is a crucial component of the bond market and broader financial system, influencing various economic aspects from loan rates to investment decisions, and reflecting broader economic trends and investor expectations.

What does it mean for us? What I've been saying in the related threads basically. Ppl can stop watching for the rate cuts and tell their grand kids or great grands to look for it
Rates aint going down any time soon.

Even credit is halted.
+2   

3 weeks ago '05        #25
jwill 
Props total: 3551 3 K  Slaps total: 798 798
 Dripset said

63 billion is not that much when you take out national debt into consideration.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2333
Eminem - The death of Slim Shady (Coup de Grâce) [ALBUM DISCUSSION]
662 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8821
Video inside Did you ever notice this in OutKast’s Ms Jackson?
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and taking care of them all alone but his pants..
141 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside don lemon asking candace owens why she uses the 3 letter F word that rh..
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish