online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Caitlin Clark and Aliyah Boston becoming that Dynamic duo......

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 weeks ago '20        #1
1078 page views
37 comments

Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 139911 139 K  Slaps total: 42795 42 K
@ 10:40 PM 06-19-2024 Caitlin Clark and Aliyah Boston becoming that Dynamic duo......

They've won 4 outta their last 5 games.....with Clark And Boston on a tear together....

Caitlin Clark
17/8/7

A. Boston
20 ppg and 12 rebounds....

This sh1t going to grow into one hell of a duo ..
+19   

icon
best
icon
worst
37 comments

4 weeks ago '06        #2
bigmike5115 
Props total: 2415 2 K  Slaps total: 928 928
Mad as hell I forgot to put a bet in lol..easy money with the wnba right now

4 weeks ago '04        #3
Dash  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 139572 139 K  Slaps total: 9672 9 K
Regardless of all the hoopla, shorty just wanna hoop. Shyt is commendable.

Definitely a nice duo.
+17   

4 weeks ago '20        #4
Tweezy12  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22 OP
Props total: 139911 139 K  Slaps total: 42795 42 K
 Dash said

Definitely a nice duo.
Yeah.... Caitlin Clark is learning she's on a pro team...trust your teammates....she's giving Boston, N Smith and Kelsey so many opportunities to score it's amazing and I'm not just talking about assist or passing...she's learning how to be effective without the ball and drawing the attention of the defenders and giving her teammates A one looks ...

And Boston is back in shape and eating...
+6   

4 weeks ago '16        #5
Supreme God  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 93743 93 K  Slaps total: 6748 6 K
I'm glad Aliyah bouncing back from the rough start to the season, she starting to get into rhythm. They were blaming her for everything. CClark just gotta cut down on her turnovers, but she getting there slowly but surely.
+2   

4 weeks ago '06        #6
bigmike5115 
 Tweezy12 said
Yeah.... Caitlin Clark is learning she's on a pro team...trust your teammates....she's giving Boston, N Smith and Kelsey so many opportunities to score it's amazing and I'm not just talking about assist or passing...she's learning how to be effective without the ball and drawing the attention of the defenders and giving her teammates A one looks ...

Her team mates just gotta make the shots ..cause it's been that way but they miss...Boston has def stepped it up though
+1   

4 weeks ago '24        #7
Aquarius 313 
Props total: 866 866  Slaps total: 539 539
Yeah Boston finally remembered how to play basketball I told yall she was the problem Clark need somebody to take the pressure off of her

Next year fever will make the playoffs
emoji
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #8
skillahmang 
Props total: 87554 87 K  Slaps total: 16791 16 K
Lmao certain posters quiet as a bi#ch

emoji
+3   

4 weeks ago '13        #9
3nl1ght3ned  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 23951 23 K  Slaps total: 16284 16 K
imagine how many comments this thread would have if they lost four of their last five
emoji
+3   

4 weeks ago '06        #10
bigmike5115 
 3nl1ght3ned said
imagine how many comments this thread would have if they lost four of their last five
emoji
Crazy right?
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #11
bi0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 49987 49 K  Slaps total: 4387 4 K
 Aquarius 313 said
Yeah Boston finally remembered how to play basketball I told yall she was the problem Clark need somebody to take the pressure off of her

Next year fever will make the playoffs
emoji
Hard to put Clark’s failures to adjust to the intensity of the WNBA on Boston. Clark’s not even game planned for anymore cause she’s kinda mid as a player.

4 weeks ago '04        #12
rikedizzle 
Props total: 2501 2 K  Slaps total: 499 499
 bi0 said
Hard to put Clark’s failures to adjust to the intensity of the WNBA on Boston. Clark’s not even game planned for anymore cause she’s kinda mid as a player.
I don't believe this at all
+1   

4 weeks ago '24        #13
Aquarius 313 
Props total: 866 866  Slaps total: 539 539
 bi0 said
U sound like a hater and dumbass
+3   

4 weeks ago '19        #14
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 57938 57 K  Slaps total: 37362 37 K
Man, that broad averaging 16pts on 39 percent shooting from the field and 32.8 from three.

This is a forced conversation at this point.

Caitlin didn't gain all those fans because she put up a decent scoring average on inefficient shooting.

Give those same numbers to another player and we're not creating threads about her.

If Caitlin Clark ain't going to be a one-woman army like in college, then what the fu#k are we talking about?

Hopefully she does get to that point, because that fanatical fanbase will gradually start cooling off. She gained all those fans because she was super-dominant individually. Point blank.

4 weeks ago '20        #15
UncleSpo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x40
Props total: 52512 52 K  Slaps total: 20494 20 K
the combination is one giant c1it!!

emoji

4 weeks ago '17        #16
one il matt 56  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 34049 34 K  Slaps total: 5306 5 K
 bi0 said
 SuperP@WGHunter said
Man, that broad averaging 16pts on 39 percent shooting from the field and 32.8 from three.

This is a forced conversation at this point.

Caitlin didn't gain all those fans because she put up a decent scoring average on inefficient shooting.

Give those same numbers to another player and we're not creating threads about her.

If Caitlin Clark ain't going to be a one-woman army like in college, then what the fu#k are we talking about?

Hopefully she does get to that point, because that fanatical fanbase will gradually start cooling off. She gained all those fans because she was super-dominant individually. Point blank.

Y’all definitely don’t watch the games

4 weeks ago '24        #17
Magic Stick  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2918 2 K  Slaps total: 3162 3 K
 Aquarius 313 said
U sound like a hater and dumbass
I'm an Aquarius too

4 weeks ago '15        #18
kami  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 69096 69 K  Slaps total: 27593 27 K
 Tweezy12 said

You could just say Caitlin is adjusting to the WNBA. Now some rest and gaining strength will be the next step. Caitlins best strength has always been playmaking that hasnt changed at the pro level.

4 weeks ago '14        #19
dom king  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7124 7 K  Slaps total: 455 455
Man I hope so…I was saying I ain’t think Boston was it earlier in the season but I see they forming some chemistry and she strung together a few pretty good games

4 weeks ago '09        #20
TriniSoldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 133243 133 K  Slaps total: 29073 29 K
Boston woke up she's been hooping lately

4 weeks ago '24        #21
Winningteam 
Props total: 985 985  Slaps total: 352 352
Their schedule stopped looking like Brasilian football and they’ve been playing better.
+1   

4 weeks ago '13        #22
FlareMafia 
Props total: 26475 26 K  Slaps total: 2680 2 K
 UncleSpo said
the combination is one giant c1it!!

emoji
emoji

You gotta be top 3 weirdest n1ggas on boxden
emoji
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #23
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82427 82 K  Slaps total: 11294 11 K
She was a rookie gettig superstar level defensive attention. Of course she struggled early on. She gonna figure it out tho, especially if her team is finally hitting some of those bunnies she setting them up with.

4 weeks ago '22        #24
walkingonwater 
Props total: 8085 8 K  Slaps total: 1229 1 K
 Supreme God said
I'm glad Aliyah bouncing back from the rough start to the season, she starting to get into rhythm. They were blaming her for everything. CClark just gotta cut down on her turnovers, but she getting there slowly but surely.
she has had some unforced ones but i also think she's learning her teammates limits. i've seen at least 15 passes from her that were not bad , but so hot her teammates were not ready or simply couldn't catch them. her passes are like men's passes - sh1t coming in hot and unexpected . not always her fault, she got the sauce she gotta figure out how much heat her teammates can handle
+1   

4 weeks ago '04        #25
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 114185 114 K  Slaps total: 15462 15 K
 Dash said

Definitely a nice duo.
This......

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+20913
Video inside Shawty still got and still will get it ….damn
120 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture Dump of Trump's a*sassinationAttempt
169 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+565
Video inside This Trump Sh!t Confirms What We Already Know👀🤔🤦..
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+364
Video inside CFB 25, Full Gameplay with Eric
108 comments
2 days ago
@games