online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Remy ma son charged with murder of kingpin "d block" !!!!

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '23        #1
1620 page views
21 comments

blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21837 21 K  Slaps total: 4501 4 K
@ 06:25 PM 06-19-2024 [emoji] Remy ma son charged with murder of kingpin "d block" !!!!

YT

Remy Ma’s 23-year-old son, Jayson "Jace" Scott, has been arrested and charged with murder in a 2021 killing, New York City police say. Authorities said that Scott and another suspect were taken into custody on Tuesday, June 18, in connection with the shooting death of Darius Guillebeaux, 47, on June 7, 2021.

The charges were first reported by New York TV station W.N.Y.W and The New York Post, Scott is charged with first- and second-degree murder as well as reckless endangerment in the first degree and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree.

The other suspect, 22-year-old Richard Swygert, was also charged with first-degree murder, reckless endangerment in the first degree and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree, police said. the 2021 shooting was in Queens. At the time, officers responded to a 911 call of a male shot at the intersection of 148 Street and Rockaway Boulevard on June 7, 2021.

"Upon arrival, officers observed a 47-year-old male, unconscious and unresponsive, with multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest,” police said. “EMS responded to the location and transported the victim to Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, where he was pronounced deceased.”

The victim was later identified as Guillebeaux. It's unclear if either Scott or Swygert have retained attorneys who can comment on their behalf. An arraignment is expected soon. In a 2018 Instergram post, the Grammy nominated hip-hop artist expressed her pride in her children. “My baby forever! My “Pumpkin, My 1st born, My son.

I had him when I was so young & thought I knew it all,” the rapper wrote at the time, along with family photos. “We basically grew up together. Scott has also periodically appeared with his mom on reality T.V.. As we stated, the victim was identified as guillebeaux. he served three terms in state prison, two for selling drugs and one for robbery, records show. It wasn’t clear what sparked the fatal shooting.

In November 2020, the victim was busted by the state Attorney General’s office in a 54-suspect drug sweep called “Operation Heat Wave, that focused on drug-dealing in upstate Jefferson County. That takedown involved three separate indictments, and Guillebeaux, who has the street name, “D Block,” was a supplier for a trio of Jefferson County dealers, officials charged at the time.

Scott, who lives in the Bronx, police said, is one of Remy Ma’s two children. He has been on Rikers Island since his arrest last month on a weapons charge. Cops arrested him in Queens for allegedly carrying a loaded 40-caliber Glock with an extended magazine. He was also in possession of liquid promethazine, according to cops.
egg

@North!!! @EastBroadway @BxCastro @SmoothTay @LordGimmeASine

UPDATE: REMY MA'S SON killED NICKI MINAJ'S BOYFRIENDS COUSIN

YT

Last edited by blkmanisgod; 06-19-2024 at 11:54 PM..
+9   

icon
best
icon
worst
21 comments

4 weeks ago '13        #2
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 160659 160 K  Slaps total: 14037 14 K
Was crazy him going thru that in public

But the universe wanted papoose to leave Remy Ma
+10   

4 weeks ago '22        #3
LordGimmeASine 
Props total: 18756 18 K  Slaps total: 1342 1 K
 blkmanisgod said
emoji

Remy Ma’s 23-year-old son, Jayson "Jace" Scott, has been arrested and charged with murder in a 2021 killing, New York City police say. Authorities said that Scott and another suspect were taken into custody on Tuesday, June 18, in connection with the shooting death of Darius Guillebeaux, 47, on June 7, 2021.

The charges were first reported by New York TV station W.N.Y.W and The New York Post, Scott is charged with first- and second-degree murder as well as reckless endangerment in the first degree and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree.

The other suspect, 22-year-old Richard Swygert, was also charged with first-degree murder, reckless endangerment in the first degree and two counts of criminal possession of a weapon in the second degree, police said. the 2021 shooting was in Queens. At the time, officers responded to a 911 call of a male shot at the intersection of 148 Street and Rockaway Boulevard on June 7, 2021.

"Upon arrival, officers observed a 47-year-old male, unconscious and unresponsive, with multiple gunshot wounds to the head and chest,” police said. “EMS responded to the location and transported the victim to Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, where he was pronounced deceased.”

The victim was later identified as Guillebeaux. It's unclear if either Scott or Swygert have retained attorneys who can comment on their behalf. An arraignment is expected soon. In a 2018 Instergram post, the Grammy nominated hip-hop artist expressed her pride in her children. “My baby forever! My “Pumpkin, My 1st born, My son.

I had him when I was so young & thought I knew it all,” the rapper wrote at the time, along with family photos. “We basically grew up together. Scott has also periodically appeared with his mom on reality T.V.. As we stated, the victim was identified as guillebeaux. he served three terms in state prison, two for selling drugs and one for robbery, records show. It wasn’t clear what sparked the fatal shooting.

In November 2020, the victim was busted by the state Attorney General’s office in a 54-suspect drug sweep called “Operation Heat Wave, that focused on drug-dealing in upstate Jefferson County. That takedown involved three separate indictments, and Guillebeaux, who has the street name, “D Block,” was a supplier for a trio of Jefferson County dealers, officials charged at the time.

Scott, who lives in the Bronx, police said, is one of Remy Ma’s two children. He has been on Rikers Island since his arrest last month on a weapons charge. Cops arrested him in Queens for allegedly carrying a loaded 40-caliber Glock with an extended magazine. He was also in possession of liquid promethazine, according to cops.

Son was wildin' like he was fresh out the 'Island!

emoji

Idk what to say. What's your take on it bro?
+7   

4 weeks ago '05        #4
EastBroadway  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 11230 11 K  Slaps total: 1909 1 K
 blkmanisgod said
emoji

+8   

4 weeks ago '23        #5
Kingscalper 
Props total: 5164 5 K  Slaps total: 1540 1 K
damn remy goin thru it smh hold ya head
+3   

4 weeks ago '09        #6
thegoldenhero 
Props total: 74064 74 K  Slaps total: 5122 5 K
 North!!! said

Yeah Pap out the way lol
+9   

4 weeks ago '04        #7
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x150
Props total: 279663 279 K  Slaps total: 32001 32 K
Lil n1ggas looking for careers in the streets and prison

+6   

4 weeks ago '23        #8
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
 LordGimmeASine said
Son was wildin' like he was fresh out the 'Island!

emoji

Idk what to say. What's your take on it bro?
LOCK HIS a$s UP!!
emoji
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #9
mt fuji 
Props total: 12937 12 K  Slaps total: 1203 1 K
Fck they doing in Queens?
+6   

4 weeks ago '23        #10
 mt fuji said

+6   

4 weeks ago '06        #11
bigmike5115 
Props total: 2432 2 K  Slaps total: 963 963
If guilty what a loser
+6   

4 weeks ago '19        #12
GetYaCoinsKing  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 81480 81 K  Slaps total: 13591 13 K
 blkmanisgod said

emoji
emoji
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #13
Jdmficial 
Props total: 5493 5 K  Slaps total: 1317 1 K
Throw the animal in a cage

4 weeks ago '24        #14
Magic Stick  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2918 2 K  Slaps total: 3162 3 K
 blkmanisgod said
emoji

emoji

+1   

4 weeks ago '22        #15
Qnzpimpin223 
Props total: 4807 4 K  Slaps total: 514 514
 mt fuji said
Criminals in NYC often have other criminal friends/enemies in other boroughs lol
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #16
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29686 29 K  Slaps total: 4802 4 K
 Magic Stick said
emoji
Hit that sub button
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #17
Mamluke13 
Props total: 4588 4 K  Slaps total: 977 977
Its not the 70s or 80s anymore where people can have a long criminal career. I read a hustler in the 70s could be able to buy a Bentley in one day. I think heroin dealers made more money than crack dealers
+3   

4 weeks ago '22        #18
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 36801 36 K  Slaps total: 22610 22 K
I didn't know remy had adult kids

The Bronx might be the most dangerous
City to on the East Coast with Baltimore
+1   

4 weeks ago '24        #19
Magic Stick  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2918 2 K  Slaps total: 3162 3 K
 North!!! said

That's some fem sh1t bringing up pap

4 weeks ago '23        #20
 Magic Stick said
emoji
Baggio.. you need to invest in a 48v pre-amp mixer, with a condenser microphone
emoji

Last edited by blkmanisgod; 06-20-2024 at 05:03 PM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #21
Muggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29449 29 K  Slaps total: 7159 7 K
Lol at celebrities kids tryna live street when they got a full belly, mansion, new cars, bed to sleep In….sh1t even got maids to clean their house I bet!!

4 weeks ago '10        #22
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 189061 189 K  Slaps total: 31932 31 K
Yall know they n1gga he killed is Nicki Husband

First Cousin right

emoji

Edit just seen my n1gga Fist post it
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Somebody put dead chickens in front of Math Hoffa's barber shop.
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Have you ever WALKED IN ON YOUR WOMEN CHEATING? Here is some advice!
78 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jul 18 - Dubai princess Sheikha Mahra divorces her royal husband via Instagram..
112 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jul 17 - Trump Reaches New Low
97 comments
2 days ago
@news