online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

I was looking at the Hair on your arms! :mjlmao:

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '04        #1
5948 page views
161 comments

Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x150
Props total: 278631 278 K  Slaps total: 31836 31 K
@ 05:34 PM 06-16-2024 icon I was looking at the Hair on your arms! :mjlmao:

YT

Bruh was ruthless with these broads, now this is how you keep broads in their place
emoji
+56   

icon
best
icon
worst
161 comments

4 weeks ago '21        #2
nocomment  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 52053 52 K  Slaps total: 6903 6 K

edit:
dem h0es mad mad esp the saggy tit Sasquatch
he stood 10 toes down, and met his match she said "You finished?" "ok then"

if you coming take my hand when i give it.

FYI
In the biblical book named after her, Esther is a young jewish woman living in the Persian diaspora who finds favor with the king, becomes queen, and risks her life to save the jewish people from destruction when the court official Haman persuades the king to authorize a pogrom against all the jews of the empire.

Last edited by nocomment; 06-16-2024 at 06:32 PM..
+5   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
Icee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56694 56 K  Slaps total: 3827 3 K
Love how whatever this show is called presents a microcosm of black dating for the world to reinforce bigotry based stereotypes!
+64   

4 weeks ago '18        #4
Dehone 
Props total: 110123 110 K  Slaps total: 7354 7 K
After seeing the trend of dating shows over the past couple years and analyzing the behavior or various demographics, I’ve determined that blacks people don’t know how to act when it comes to this projecting relationships in this space. It’s always some OD freaky sh1t, ghetto sh1t or a competition to see who can humble who first.

Jubilee and those other channels can actually keep this sh1t lighthearted and enjoyable

emoji
+53   

4 weeks ago '18        #5
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 104530 104 K  Slaps total: 10991 10 K
yall relate to this loser?

4 weeks ago '05        #6
Sizzler01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 28873 28 K  Slaps total: 8611 8 K
 shooter said
yall relate to this loser?
How is he a loser?
+18   

4 weeks ago '12        #7
daman729 
Props total: 168795 168 K  Slaps total: 6775 6 K
Get yourself right fellas Drop all s3xual lusts you have. Your body is a temple!! Get your physical, mental, financial, and spiritual health right!! DO NOT chase women!! Only pursue. Then you will be the very best man you're supposed to be. And you'll have options.

You can tell dude got some past hurt in em though. Now he's on edge with females. He was probably one of them cats that was rejected and played by females. Then he did a 180 and got himself together. Thats where the arrogancy, roughness and straightforwardness is coming from. Seen it 1000 times lol.

I like that last chic though. You can tell she a sweetheart.
emoji
+65   

4 weeks ago '04        #8
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x150 OP
 daman729 said
Get yourself right fellas Drop all s3xual lusts you have. Your body is a temple!! Get your physical, mental, financial, and spiritual health right!! DO NOT chase women!! Only pursue. Then you will be the very best man you're supposed to be. And you'll have options.

You can tell dude got some past hurt in em though. Now he's on edge with females. He was probably one of them cats that was rejected and played by females. Then he did a 180 and got himself together. Thats where the arrogancy, roughness and straightforwardness is coming from. Seen it 1000 times lol.

I like that last chic though. You can tell she a sweetheart.
emoji
Last chick wasnít intimidated or in competition with him. She was confident and liked the energy he was bringing and most likely sparked a challenge in her. The other broads had insecurities and control issues in them and donít know how to let a man lead
+34   

4 weeks ago '16        #9
BitterDiesel 
Props total: 32702 32 K  Slaps total: 4163 4 K
1ncel a$s thread yall need to $TFU damn

emoji

Last edited by BitterDiesel; 06-16-2024 at 08:25 PM..
+12   

4 weeks ago '18        #10
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 152508 152 K  Slaps total: 8604 8 K
Oh, it's gonna be one of them type videos where I cut that mfer short
emoji
n1gga... $TFU. This mfer pausing the sh1t and saying goofy a$s sh1t. He ain't even fu#king funny. What is the point of this. I wanted to see the chicks but I don't even wanna now bc goofy and the n1gga on the show got the wild attitude. Told her the feeling is mutual. Lol how you hurt that quick n1gga? She don't feel it, that's alright. I wouldn't have said sh1t, nodded my head or something.
+14   

4 weeks ago '22        #11
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 12830 12 K  Slaps total: 2715 2 K
I get why everyone is so defensive, the show is designed to make either the contestant or the broad look bad.
+16   

4 weeks ago '23        #12
Flav2 
Props total: 1561 1 K  Slaps total: 129 129
 Adwerdz said
Last chick wasnít intimidated or in competition with him. She was confident and liked the energy he was bringing and most likely sparked a challenge in her. The other broads had insecurities and control issues in them and donít know how to let a man lead
Apparently after the fact, she gave her number to one of the staff members, so Mike Tyson looking brah had to do what he had to do and dropped her immediately lol
+7   

4 weeks ago '04        #13
 BrooklynDamien said
Oh, it's gonna be one of them type videos where I cut that mfer short
emoji
n1gga... $TFU. This mfer pausing the sh1t and saying goofy a$s sh1t. He ain't even fu#king funny. What is the point of this. I wanted to see the chicks but I don't even wanna now bc goofy and the n1gga on the show got the wild attitude. Told her the feeling is mutual. Lol how you hurt that quick n1gga? She don't feel it, that's alright. I wouldn't have said sh1t, nodded my head or something.
How was he wrong with saying the feeling was mutual? You one of them n1ggas who let a below average woman say anything and sh1t on you?

The broad was obviously too confident for her looks and he put her in her place and stood tall. Broads use that mental game to make themselves feel good. So it’s a problem when a confident male shuts that sh1t down and sends them packing because she’s not on his level.
You n1ggas need boundaries and to understand these women are trash minded and want to lead with control
+16   

4 weeks ago '15        #14
mrwoodside 
Props total: 22027 22 K  Slaps total: 3295 3 K
I watched this lol i fw arlette pop the balloons she got the best ones…

Bruh kept it real lol i was hollering tho… dude hella funny… and he still left with one of the baddest ones…

Sidenote: if anybody watched the whole show… girl in white dress on end was fine too… hella classy and elegant…
+11   

4 weeks ago '04        #15
 Flav2 said
Apparently after the fact, she gave her number to one of the staff members, so Mike Tyson looking brah had to do what he had to do and dropped her immediately lol
Oh see, thatís the trickery and the games these broads play. Gotta dead that quick and move on
+2   

4 weeks ago '18        #16
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 100846 100 K  Slaps total: 33119 33 K
 Icee said
Love how whatever this show is called presents a microcosm of black dating for the world to reinforce bigotry based stereotypes!
Nah.. itís pretty much like that out here smdh
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #17
 Adwerdz said
How was he wrong with saying the feeling was mutual? You one of them n1ggas who let a below average woman say anything and sh1t on you?

The broad was obviously too confident for her looks and he put her in her place and stood tall. Broads use that mental game to make themselves feel good. So itís a problem when a confident male shuts that sh1t down and sends them packing because sheís not on his level.
You n1ggas need boundaries and to understand these women are trash minded and want to lead with control
I'm one of them n1ggas that don't waste his energy on sh1t that he doesn't need to like reading all that chief lol like I said she hurt that n1gga by saying that and it shouldn't hurt. Not everybody gonna like how you look. Keep it moving. No need to get sassy lol
+6   

4 weeks ago '04        #18
 BrooklynDamien said
I'm one of them n1ggas that don't waste his energy on sh1t that he doesn't need to like reading all that chief lol like I said she hurt that n1gga by saying that and it shouldn't hurt. Not everybody gonna like how you look. Keep it moving. No need to get sassy lol
Nah she didnít hurt him, he was speaking respectful to all of them, he never got out of line or character. The broad in the blue dress was hurt. You need to watch the video again in your masculine.
+6   

4 weeks ago '06        #19
Icee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56694 56 K  Slaps total: 3827 3 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Nah.. itís pretty much like that out here smdh
If true , Thatís cold game Ö.
+1   

4 weeks ago '05        #20
blackninja 
Props total: 37925 37 K  Slaps total: 3866 3 K
What show is this?

I did not know this was a clout chase video. Eff that commentary.

4 weeks ago '18        #21
 Adwerdz said
Nah she didnít hurt him, he was speaking respectful to all of them, he never got out of line or character. The broad in the blue dress was hurt. You need to watch the video again in your masculine.
Him saying that the feeling is mutual showed he felt slighted. I cut it off when dude paused it again. I'm cool
+4   

4 weeks ago '18        #22
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 104530 104 K  Slaps total: 10991 10 K
 Sizzler01 said
How is he a loser?
A sassy little dude belittling women, trying to beat them to the punch because he's insecure.

Taking about how much he can pull out the bank.

This not clear lame behavior? Maybe I'm tripping.
+15   

4 weeks ago '18        #23
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 100846 100 K  Slaps total: 33119 33 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said
Nah.. it’s pretty much like that out here smdh
If u got a girl or wife and thinking about letting go I advise u to think twice. sh1t is dumb cold out here. Females will like u and introduce u to their girls and if they girls don’t like u she a drop u. All types of funny weird type follower sheep stuff going on out here.
+12   

4 weeks ago '04        #24
 shooter said
A sassy little dude belittling women, trying to beat them to the punch because he's insecure.

Taking about how much he can pull out the bank.

This not clear lame behavior? Maybe I'm tripping.
Bruh she literally jumped the gun and said he lives with a roommate then proceeded to down play his work position and said she makes more money than him as a real estate agent. She led with the negative energy and he put her in her place she was hurt and triggered. And what type of woman says she don’t want her man to argue back with her? That’s insecurity and control issues. Dude spoke his mind respectfully without hurtful insults. You n1ggas need to get that estrogen out ya system and get in your masculine, ya’ll sound hurt like these women
+31   

4 weeks ago '05        #25
xbigelx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6266 6 K  Slaps total: 528 528
Come to find out shorty he left with gave her info to the YouTuber in front of buddy face. He said it was disrespectful and told her to kick rocks.
+6   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2335
Eminem - The death of Slim Shady (Coup de Gr√Ęce) [ALBUM DISCUSSION]
566 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-3110
Thick Thailand woman obsessed with black man
110 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1147
Video inside Denzel just decided to improvise in one of the most iconic scenes for f..
69 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Philly Leg Nut Man Gets Post Nut Clarity and Turns Himself in.
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish