online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jun 16 - Israeli army disobeys the government, implements a daily 12 hour truce

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '24        #1
1832 page views
45 comments

Sh33d  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11043 11 K  Slaps total: 564 564
@ 09:29 AM 06-16-2024 Jun 16 - Israeli army disobeys the government, implements a daily 12 hour truce

📄 The Israeli army disobeys the government, implements a daily 12 hour truce

The Israeli military says it will carry out a daily "tactical pause of military activity" in areas of the southern Gaza Strip to enable humanitarian aid to be delivered to Palestinians.

The IDF says the pause will take place between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. every day along a road that leads from the Kerem Shalom Crossing to the Salah a-Din road, and then northward toward the Khan Younis area.

In reality, this step was done because the Israeli army lost direction and is facing difficulties there with the lack of political will to act with full force in Rafah. This is causing casualties in their ranks and giving Hamas ability to maneuver.

This announcement didn't sit well with the Israeli prime minister, who issued an angry statement announcing this truce was not approved by him:
"There was no coordination with me and there will be no such truce. This will not happen. There is an investigation into how an announcement like this was issued without coordination with the political level."
egg

Ben Gvir:

Whoever decided on a “tactical pause” for humanitarian passage, especially at a time when our best soldiers are falling in battle, is a fool and an idiot who must not remain in their position
 https://www.theguardian.c .. o-allow-in-aid
+6   

icon
best
icon
worst
45 comments

1 month ago '16        #2
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 112099 112 K  Slaps total: 19745 19 K
Damn even the soldiers ain't with that sh1t
+35   

1 month ago '13        #3
boobalo1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 30482 30 K  Slaps total: 3398 3 K
 Boogie1790 said
Biden been pressing Ben on the IDFs lack of direction. Bombing buildings with Hamas leadership, and a gang of civilians is being justified.
+4   

1 month ago '09        #4
ahmadou1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 119596 119 K  Slaps total: 8079 8 K
 Boogie1790 said
It's because they've been getting spanked as of late by Hamas. Rafah is a much bigger obstacle than they thought, and in places in central/north gaza they're having casualties. These are areas in which Bibi n crew have said they've "dismantled" hamas. I think everyone felt they'd at the very least have Hamas under wraps by now and they could transition over to special forces coming in, similar to what they do in the West Bank in Jenin... But in reality they're seeing that this war is gonna be a long war that they can't possibly "win" by the standards they've put out
+15   

1 month ago '18        #5
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 154671 154 K  Slaps total: 8739 8 K
 Boogie1790 said
I thought that and was like wow and felt that sh1t in my mfing heart and sh1t like these mfers ARE human. Wow. But nope, it says they did this as a tactical maneuver bc they got lost or some fu#k sh1t
emoji
+13   

1 month ago '09        #6
ahmadou1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 119596 119 K  Slaps total: 8079 8 K
 YaDig said
They’ll end up having to drop a bomb in Gaza and end it all for everyone there to end this. Because ain’t no way they’ll live normally with a organization like Hamas living next door who promised more Oct 7th’s. I just don’t see this ending well.
Well, they actually might... Biden's deal essentially leads to a permanent ceasefire, however hamas wants a ceasefire in stage 1 instead of 3 like Biden's plan
I think they just wanna blow up enough infrastructure too that it'll take a decade or so to rebuild the strip, which pushes another 10/7 way down the line.
+2   

1 month ago '16        #7
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 150960 150 K  Slaps total: 10367 10 K
 ahmadou1 said
It's because they've been getting spanked as of late by Hamas. Rafah is a much bigger obstacle than they thought, and in places in central/north gaza they're having casualties. These are areas in which Bibi n crew have said they've "dismantled" hamas. I think everyone felt they'd at the very least have Hamas under wraps by now and they could transition over to special forces coming in, similar to what they do in the West Bank in Jenin... But in reality they're seeing that this war is gonna be a long war that they can't possibly "win" by the standards they've put out

IDF is sh1t when it comes to infintry warfare. They shoot mortars, call in air strikes, and hide in their armor. Their tactics when it comes to ground combat are sh1t. You cant roll armor into a city even if you've leveled most it. You NEED infintry support in those scenarios, but they won't dismount. Hence all the videos on Twitter of them getting blown to sh1t, by highly motivated, battle hardened Hamas fighters who's only job is engage in asymmetrical ground warfare. We know you can't win a conflict by just dropping bombs(see Serbia/Croatia /Bosnia), you gotta go in there and get your hands dirty. SMH war is hell trust me on this. No one should want to be on either side of this sh1t.
+15   

1 month ago '16        #8
 YaDig said
They’ll end up having to drop a bomb in Gaza and end it all for everyone there to end this. Because ain’t no way they’ll live normally with a organization like Hamas living next door who promised more Oct 7th’s. I just don’t see this ending well.
Bruh this sh1t is gonna birth something so much worse than Hamas. The second act of this sh1t will be biblical, and OUR kids are going to reap the whirlwind
+4   

1 month ago '16        #9
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 113278 113 K  Slaps total: 18243 18 K
thats why i could never be their soldier

how can u follow a pos who see's u as nothing not even a number just casualties the amount dont matter

Last edited by BMC1000; 06-16-2024 at 09:44 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '21        #10
Swisha2k11  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 12822 12 K  Slaps total: 4056 4 K
 YaDig said
If they “destroy” hamas, the vacuum will create a new organization for Palestinian liberation.

Rinse repeat/
+3   

1 month ago '16        #11
 YaDig said
Nah, a good amount of this country is still jews and trump white people and they will just try to nuke them off of the map and pay off Israel and other middle eastern countries to handle it. So they know if they pulled another 9/11 that it’s gonna cost them so much more like Oct 7th did. They kill 1000 and America is gonna go for 400k.
Yea man you don't get it. There's a generation of Palestinians who's line has been completely ended as a result of the last several months. Children who are the sole survivors of their 60+ family line. They will have vengeance, they don't fear death they way we do. They've seen it up close and personal, some of them will be sure to return the favor.... Trust fam trust. Look what we did to Japan after Pearl Harbor. Didn't stop two dozens Saudis from doing what they did.
+3   

1 month ago '13        #12
818digi 
Props total: 7247 7 K  Slaps total: 550 550
Idf all shook, wanting to go home. Y’all invading a land that ain’t belong to you, Vietnam should’ve been a lesson. They got no problems killing children n women, but soon as sh1t get real we taking pauses lol.
+3   

1 month ago '16        #13
 YaDig said
Once again, they try to kill 40 people. America will end generations of theirs. You notice how Japan is an Ally now right ? You see what Israel is doing, but imagine what America would do. They’ll test all kinds of weapons on them. It’ll be a complete genocide.
If you're relying on threat deterrence, history has already shown you as wrong. No need to go back and forth on the subject. Have a good one

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '16        #14
lars  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 59391 59 K  Slaps total: 4691 4 K
Israel shooting catapults over at Lebanon as well. Ion really know what's going on over there.

1 month ago '18        #15
Peace7 
Props total: 6602 6 K  Slaps total: 1375 1 K
Imagine being that young Palestinian boy.. watching your mother and father, possibly sister and brother.. get killed in front of you.. and you have to constantly think about it, read about it, and talk about it growing up. Once you grow up, you have to fight for your family/ancestors in the same fashion that Israel is fighting for, “their,” land.

Israel may win right now, but the war will never end.

Here, it’s decades of bloods, crips, GD, etc.. in Mexico, its cartels, in the East, it’s Judaism (with blind Christian backing) vs Islam.. the far east is China vs Korea..

War is war. Its life. The only bad thing is the way the U.S./Europe wants to play like the peacekeepers when all they really want is the resources.
+2   

1 month ago '05        #16
That Dude 
Props total: 36508 36 K  Slaps total: 8586 8 K
We keep forgetting bidens senile a$s said Rafah was the red line sfter all the atrocities committed by the IDF in Gaza and Jenin. Keeps getting punked by BB

Shouts outs to Belly, dope album dope record. Meanwhile Khaleds fat a$s has stayed silent

Last edited by That Dude; 06-17-2024 at 03:56 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '07        #17
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 148575 148 K  Slaps total: 23442 23 K
once again, BX been gassed by liars who support kidnapping children and want Donald Trump to win the election

the world disobey doesn't even appear in the article, nothing has been disobeyed and the article doesn't make any mention of insubordination in any way shape or form

OP lied in his title to hate on jews

emoji

The Israeli army has said it will observe a limited daily “tactical pause” along one of the main roads in the Gaza Strip to allow delivery of increased quantities of humanitarian aid, as UN agencies have suspended deliveries from a US-built pier.

The Israel Defense Forces, however, added that the pause should not be seen as a “cessation of hostilities in the southern Gaza Strip”.

1 month ago '15        #18
Tripsev 
Props total: 14735 14 K  Slaps total: 6180 6 K
 BrooklynDamien said
I thought that and was like wow and felt that sh1t in my mfing heart and sh1t like these mfers ARE human. Wow. But nope, it says they did this as a tactical maneuver bc they got lost or some fu#k sh1t
emoji
I feel you but it also entirely depends how the media spins it.

They coulda gotten slightly off track and said nah, you know what, this sh1t stupid.

1 month ago '14        #19
SalindoMandingo 
Props total: 284 284  Slaps total: 31 31
 Proveone said

IDF is sh1t when it comes to infintry warfare. They shoot mortars, call in air strikes, and hide in their armor. Their tactics when it comes to ground combat are sh1t. You cant roll armor into a city even if you've leveled most it. You NEED infintry support in those scenarios, but they won't dismount. Hence all the videos on Twitter of them getting blown to sh1t, by highly motivated, battle hardened Hamas fighters who's only job is engage in asymmetrical ground warfare. We know you can't win a conflict by just dropping bombs(see Serbia/Croatia /Bosnia), you gotta go in there and get your hands dirty. SMH war is hell trust me on this. No one should want to be on either side of this sh1t.
Well said. You can’t defeat a people fighting for their lives and their people with soldiers fighting for land. The difference in motivation alone plays a pivotal role in the success of the operation. A big issue I will expand on is when they blow everything up, it makes moving around impossible and also makes identifying vantage points extremely difficult. This is why they are getting smoked everywhere they go.
+2   

1 month ago '22        #20
Jeffrey in 813  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15779 15 K  Slaps total: 10258 10 K
 Peace7 said
Imagine being that young Palestinian boy.. watching your mother and father, possibly sister and brother.. get killed in front of you.. and you have to constantly think about it, read about it, and talk about it growing up. Once you grow up, you have to fight for your family/ancestors in the same fashion that Israel is fighting for, “their,” land.
Tell that Arab settler to take it up with Hamas, then.

Israel put peace on the table. MULTIPLE times. The Palestinians chose war each time and always lost. It's Israeli land now and forever. If "Allah" wanted for the Palestinians to have it by now, they would. Instead they've been getting their sh1t pushed in. Too bad so sad #sorrynotsorry.

Peace7 said
Israel may win right now, but the war will never end.
Tell that to the Japanese who had nukes dropped on them or the Mexicans who had California, Texas, Arizona, etc. taken from them.

There are literally hundreds of millions of direct descendants of those who were on the losing side of a war and decided to move the fu#k on and get the fu#k over it.

What you're basically admitting is we're dealing with typical backwards crybaby savages that have absolutely no place in the world and think they can "win" this conflict by whining like babies on social media.

1 month ago '17        #21
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 76429 76 K  Slaps total: 16120 16 K
 Jeffrey in 813 said
Tell that Arab settler to take it up with Hamas, then.

Israel put peace on the table. MULTIPLE times. The Palestinians chose war each time and always lost. It's Israeli land now and forever. If "Allah" wanted for the Palestinians to have it by now, they would. Instead they've been getting their sh1t pushed in. Too bad so sad #sorrynotsorry.

Tell that to the Japanese who had nukes dropped on them or the Mexicans who had California, Texas, Arizona, etc. taken from them.

There are literally hundreds of millions of direct descendants of those who were on the losing side of a war and decided to move the fu#k on and get the fu#k over it.

What you're basically admitting is we're dealing with typical backwards crybaby savages that have absolutely no place in the world and think they can "win" this conflict by whining like babies on social media.
To summate:
I want genocide.

1 month ago '19        #22
Jp07 
Props total: 15536 15 K  Slaps total: 2518 2 K
 That Dude said
We keep forgetting bidens senile a$s said Rafah was the red line sfter all the atrocities committed by the IDF in Gaza and Jenin. Keeps getting punked by BB

Shouts outs to Belly, dope album dope record. Meanwhile Khaleds fat a$s has stayed silent

emoji
I hate it when people say sh1t like that. Not everyone is an activist. Everyone doesn't always need to say something. Khaled was born in the US in Louisiana gr might not even know sh1t about anything going on there he's been focused on music his whole life.
It's pretty dumb to think that just cuz someone is supposedly a part of a certain group they should have to come out and say something about everything that goes on with them.
They might not know anything about it which in that case I would rather them just stay quiet cuz whatever they say is uninformed and they don't know what they are talking about.
It would just be a forced half asset disingenuous statement that don't really mean anything like 80% of people make then they go on with their day.
Lik3 I said not everyone is an activist and not everyone should be.

1 month ago '11        #23
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 37071 37 K  Slaps total: 2467 2 K
 Jp07 said
I hate it when people say sh1t like that. Not everyone is an activist. Everyone doesn't always need to say something. Khaled was born in the US in Louisiana gr might not even know sh1t about anything going on there he's been focused on music his whole life.
It's pretty dumb to think that just cuz someone is supposedly a part of a certain group they should have to come out and say something about everything that goes on with them.
They might not know anything about it which in that case I would rather them just stay quiet cuz whatever they say is uninformed and they don't know what they are talking about.
It would just be a forced half asset disingenuous statement that don't really mean anything like 80% of people make then they go on with their day.
Lik3 I said not everyone is an activist and not everyone should be.
True. We should just accept that he chooses to remain uninformed while living in an age of unprecedented access to information and uninterested in his people's genocide.

1 month ago '22        #24
Jeffrey in 813  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15779 15 K  Slaps total: 10258 10 K
 QdobaCasanova said
To summate:
I want genocide.
Freudian slip?
emoji

The only ones calling for that are the Arabs
emoji

1 month ago '11        #25
T-800  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 37071 37 K  Slaps total: 2467 2 K
 QdobaCasanova said
To summate:
I want genocide.
killing women and children is acceptable to imperialists.

It's the RESISTANCE fault for MAKING them do it.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9111
Youtuber Exposes All The Women He Smashed After Interviewing Them… Showing How..
210 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+357
Video inside 4 am at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
45 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Could you marry an adult star ??
216 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Debunking Maga Lies About Kamala Harris and Marijuana
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish