online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

When you enable and coddled poor behavior in children.. this brat is the result

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '23        #1
1155 page views
20 comments

UnbridledSoulja  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 6630 6 K  Slaps total: 932 932
@ 07:21 PM 06-13-2024 When you enable and coddled poor behavior in children.. this brat is the result

YT
+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
20 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 152725 152 K  Slaps total: 18024 18 K
a grand smh

4 weeks ago '17        #3
Camricco1 
Props total: 1874 1 K  Slaps total: 64 64
She caused that scene. Feel bad for the pup
+2   

4 weeks ago '15        #4
Smuuve 
Props total: 25188 25 K  Slaps total: 2175 2 K
Damn that’s fu#ked up that they wanna charge her with assault cause they “thought” she was gonna do something to that cop

4 weeks ago '15        #5
Lakehxuse 
Props total: 4744 4 K  Slaps total: 918 918
Any broad who wears a choker as everyday wear is always some kind of crazy.
+13   

4 weeks ago '18        #6
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34723 34 K  Slaps total: 4090 4 K
What a c#nt.

We all know if she was black they wouldn't have been this patient.
+6   

4 weeks ago '18        #7
skmagnum01  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1248 1 K  Slaps total: 88 88
 Lakehxuse said
Any broad who wears a choker as everyday wear is always some kind of crazy.
Or more likely she is a sub...those are always fun to play with lol. Its a signal for those in the know...
+6   

4 weeks ago '20        #8
fuqdeeznavahoes 
Props total: 2823 2 K  Slaps total: 147 147
Great date

4 weeks ago '15        #9
Lakehxuse 
Props total: 4744 4 K  Slaps total: 918 918
 skmagnum01 said
Or more likely she is a sub...those are always fun to play with lol. Its a signal for those in the know...
I think she was making content in that hotel room.
+5   

4 weeks ago '17        #10
Tetsuo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 26627 26 K  Slaps total: 2182 2 K
emoji
as soon as the video started.
+1   

4 weeks ago '12        #11
sycomiko  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11072 11 K  Slaps total: 3821 3 K
Why do they gotta be long a$s videos. Annoying AF
Slapped

4 weeks ago '12        #12
nxtiq 
Props total: 7171 7 K  Slaps total: 550 550
At 20:00 got me dying

"If you tell me your name we can get you out of handcuffs quicker"

Dude who wasn't part of the original convo
emoji

emoji
+1   

4 weeks ago '24        #13
BigSticks 
Props total: 4238 4 K  Slaps total: 1463 1 K
Woman with high body counts are fu#king crazy

That’s why it’s called MENtaly ill
+1   

4 weeks ago '07        #14
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 147744 147 K  Slaps total: 23204 23 K
beating the sh1t out of your kids and verbally abusing them doesn't guarantee a good person

i know plenty of people abused and bullied by their a$$hole parents and they ended up acting out and being wild too

i got regularly beat, screamed at and threatened as a kid, but never for disobeying or breaking the law etc, always for popping off or talking back

sometimes i'd do it just to provoke my mom, so she'd beat me and i could generate more hate for her and her faith

then one day, she wasn't bigger than me no more, she sure as fu#k wasn't stronger than me and i was no longer scared of her

she made moves like she was about to hit me, i looked her square in the eye and said "nah, we ain't doin that no more, you ain't bigger and you ain't stronger, all that ends now"

she tried to act like the victim and started crying, then she looked at the phone then back at me

"that's right bi#ch, cry, be the victim, you been hitting on me for 16 years, but you the victim huh? go ahead, call your brothers, call your dad, call whoever you need to, you hit me again and i hit back"

at this point, some of you are thinking i needed my a$s whooped by a father, but i didn't get that h0e gene in my DNA and dads can get beat up too or just find out what's up

he might win the first round, but we'll go the distance and my resolve is strong, but my dad knew how to read and was good at chess and math, so he was never the bully type

i can tell you with 100% clarity and certainty, that none of that abuse had any effect on me, my personality, my behavior or my perspective

never once did i think about getting beat on when i made a decision

the only thing it did was ruin any chance of a relationship with my mother

cue the person chanting that you're not a real one if you don't understand your bi#ch mother and let her h0e you out your whole life

but it's 100% possible to raise a child according to the standards of society without yelling, screaming, hitting and threatening

you can't scream, hit and threaten people in real life, so why are you raising your children like that?

why are you treating your children in ways that you would never accept at your job or in public?

because it's fun to push around defenseless people smaller than you, it's fun to scare vulnerable humans trying to figure out why some reckless delusional puppet brought them here only to traumatize them with abuse and get them addicted to materialism, greed and selfishness, so they can spend their whole lives running on life's treadmill to support the rich

if you threaten, hit and yell at your kids

you're not a parent

you're an unstable piece of sh1t

that needs to be taught a lesson

from someone your own size

emoji

4 weeks ago '23        #15
Riprjacks23x2 
Props total: 2677 2 K  Slaps total: 383 383
 skmagnum01 said
You just said the same thing in a different way. Women who wear chokers everyday are 100% bat sh1t in some aspect or many.
+2   

4 weeks ago '17        #16
Drewsmit 
Props total: 49854 49 K  Slaps total: 6269 6 K
Violent Myers
+3   

4 weeks ago '04        #17
youngsiz 
Props total: 9299 9 K  Slaps total: 1452 1 K
I’m always 50/50 on these videos sometimes I agree with the people and then videos like this I feel sorry for the officers 8/12 hours a day of this sh1t
+1   

4 weeks ago '23        #18
UnbridledSoulja  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5 OP
Props total: 6630 6 K  Slaps total: 932 932
 yola said
beating the sh1t out of your kids and verbally abusing them doesn't guarantee a good person

i know plenty of people abused and bullied by their a$$hole parents and they ended up acting out and being wild too

i got regularly beat, screamed at and threatened as a kid, but never for disobeying or breaking the law etc, always for popping off or talking back

sometimes i'd do it just to provoke my mom, so she'd beat me and i could generate more hate for her and her faith

then one day, she wasn't bigger than me no more, she sure as fu#k wasn't stronger than me and i was no longer scared of her

she made moves like she was about to hit me, i looked her square in the eye and said "nah, we ain't doin that no more, you ain't bigger and you ain't stronger, all that ends now"

she tried to act like the victim and started crying, then she looked at the phone then back at me

"that's right bi#ch, cry, be the victim, you been hitting on me for 16 years, but you the victim huh? go ahead, call your brothers, call your dad, call whoever you need to, you hit me again and i hit back"

at this point, some of you are thinking i needed my a$s whooped by a father, but i didn't get that h0e gene in my DNA and dads can get beat up too or just find out what's up

he might win the first round, but we'll go the distance and my resolve is strong, but my dad knew how to read and was good at chess and math, so he was never the bully type

i can tell you with 100% clarity and certainty, that none of that abuse had any effect on me, my personality, my behavior or my perspective

never once did i think about getting beat on when i made a decision

the only thing it did was ruin any chance of a relationship with my mother

cue the person chanting that you're not a real one if you don't understand your bi#ch mother and let her h0e you out your whole life

but it's 100% possible to raise a child according to the standards of society without yelling, screaming, hitting and threatening

you can't scream, hit and threaten people in real life, so why are you raising your children like that?

why are you treating your children in ways that you would never accept at your job or in public?

because it's fun to push around defenseless people smaller than you, it's fun to scare vulnerable humans trying to figure out why some reckless delusional puppet brought them here only to traumatize them with abuse and get them addicted to materialism, greed and selfishness, so they can spend their whole lives running on life's treadmill to support the rich

if you threaten, hit and yell at your kids

you're not a parent

you're an unstable piece of sh1t

that needs to be taught a lesson

from someone your own size

emoji
I empathize with and understand you.. I 100% agree with you and sounds exactly like my egg donor. Her type will gaslight and manipulate other family members while weaponizing her tears for her ulterior motives and agendas.

Even at the expense of the children she brought into this world.. just a self centered self hating mammy emulating the same behavior as those who enslaved black people.

They love abusing kids to force submission ala oppressors..the switch and the belt are the modern day whips(some even punch on their kids), they love to emasculate and control men... Same thing as oppressors used to do our elders.

Yet those types would NEVER raise their voices or get aggressive with caucasians... I'm not fooled one but at these Mammy's desperate for caucasian validation

I apologize you went thru that man
+1   

4 weeks ago '22        #19
Zone3CP Burner 
Props total: 21146 21 K  Slaps total: 1442 1 K
These 12 videos becoming way too popular on YT and BX. Im good on clicking play to watch trauma.
+1   

4 weeks ago '19        #20
Boxedin1 
Props total: 16904 16 K  Slaps total: 3780 3 K
Was that a used period pad stuck on the TV?

4 weeks ago '11        #21
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82385 82 K  Slaps total: 11289 11 K
i thought it was over abs she done slipped out of one of the handcuffs, and steps out the car
emoji
she needs a good slap in the mouth

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2336
Eminem - The death of Slim Shady (Coup de Grâce) [ALBUM DISCUSSION]
662 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8821
Video inside Did you ever notice this in OutKast’s Ms Jackson?
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and taking care of them all alone but his pants..
141 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside don lemon asking candace owens why she uses the 3 letter F word that rh..
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish