online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Walter White's confession...

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tv / movies

4 weeks ago '20        #1
1830 page views
55 comments

OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x75
Props total: 178750 178 K  Slaps total: 16341 16 K
@ 06:24 PM 06-13-2024 Walter White's confession...

I'm running through Breaking Bad for the first time ever (still have 5 more episodes left) and when I saw this scene last night, I couldn't stop laughing.

Bryan Cranston along with Walter White are incredible actors.

emoji

Hank is the mastermind...

emoji

YT

Last edited by OnlyFactz100; 06-13-2024 at 07:09 PM..
+24   

icon
best
icon
worst
55 comments

4 weeks ago '05        #2
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 166212 166 K  Slaps total: 16832 16 K
Classic, especially watching from Season 1 when Hank thought Walt was a pushover and innocent to seeing this and he probably now thinks he is most evil/calculated person alive
emoji
+18   

4 weeks ago '22        #3
Jeffrey in 813  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15629 15 K  Slaps total: 10154 10 K
GOAT TV show
emoji

OnlyFactz100 said
Bryan Cranston along with Walter White are incredible actors. 😂
Ahh, yes. Walter White. One of my favorite actors.
+26   

4 weeks ago '22        #4
Mainman301  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 11386 11 K  Slaps total: 4397 4 K
Not the goat tv show ,(for me that's still the wire) but it's extremely easy to watch again and again and enjoy it effortlessly.
+4   

4 weeks ago '15        #5
Hellmatic 
Props total: 103121 103 K  Slaps total: 8867 8 K
The writing is amazing. The fact that this is believable to his hanks wife and anybody that knows hank is cause Walter did have cancer and was a teacher, he presented himself as the nerdy chemistry teacher while hank was rough around the edges and had the connections to make something like this happen. Walter is the unsuspecting individual.

All of this is character development and there's a reason all those details are added to walters character from the first episode. When a good writer is mapping out his characters he goes really indepth even if you might not see that presented in the show or movie:

What were the characters relationship with his parents? What was his childhood like? What school did he go to? Did he get in trouble as a kid? What is his occupation? What are his goals and ambitions? What is the characters relationship with his friends and family like? This goes for all the characters of any importance to the story

All of thst goes into play and you're seeing the culmination of why that's so important
+10   

4 weeks ago '15        #6
Hellmatic 
If hank could go to the TV and strangle Walter
emoji
+4   

4 weeks ago '22        #7
 Mainman301 said
Not the goat tv show ,(for me that's still the wire) but it's extremely easy to watch again and again and enjoy it effortlessly.
Nah. Breaking Bad sh1ts all over The Wire.

It's a reason why The Wire got canceled and Breaking Bad didn't
emoji

Plus there's already been 2 very successful spin-offs while The Wire ain't got sh1t
emoji

Oh and how many awards did The Wire win again?
emoji

4 weeks ago '06        #8
imthatinfamous  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 58355 58 K  Slaps total: 15086 15 K
Show was mid

4 weeks ago '22        #9
 Jeffrey in 813 said
Nah. Breaking Bad sh1ts all over The Wire.

It's a reason why The Wire got canceled and Breaking Bad didn't
emoji

Plus there's already been 2 very successful spin-offs while The Wire ain't got sh1t
emoji

Oh and how many awards did The Wire win again?
emoji
2 spin off shows? .. Michael B Jordans movies only have have grossed more than those shows combined..

Just about every single actor from the Wire has elevated their careers in a major way so fukk those two shows.

Bryan Cranston and the Lawyer dude elevated their careers.. outside of that I don't know anything anyone else has done.

The annoying quadriplegic kid
emoji

The cook who says bi#ch every episode
emoji

His girlfriend
emoji

Walter whites wife
emoji

It's a personal preference but it's clear what show produced more opportunities for their actors and that's a truth definition of success.

And the wire lasted more years than BB so idk what you are talking about it got cancelled first.

4 weeks ago '10        #10
ColeWorld  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 27881 27 K  Slaps total: 2400 2 K
 Mainman301 said
2 spin off shows? .. Michael B Jordans movies only have have grossed more than those shows combined..

Just about every single actor from the Wire has elevated their careers in a major way so fukk those two shows.

Bryan Cranston and the Lawyer dude elevated their careers.. outside of that I don't know anything anyone else has done.

emoji

emoji

His girlfriend
emoji

Walter whites wife
emoji

It's a personal preference but it's clear what show produced more opportunities for their actors and that's a truth definition of success.

And the wire lasted more years than BB so idk what you are talking about it got cancelled first.

Giancarlo has said multiple times including this year BB and BCS changed his life and acting career trajectory.
+7   

4 weeks ago '22        #11
 ColeWorld said
Giancarlo has said multiple times including this year BB and BCS changed his life and acting career trajectory.
Ok that's three people.

The amount of people that the Wire have put on and changed their careers is greater or less than BB?

Please answer

4 weeks ago '15        #12
Hellmatic 
 Mainman301 said
Ok that's three people.

The amount of people that the Wire have put on and changed their careers is greater or less than BB?

Please answer
Aaron Paul won multiple Emmy. Career trajectory after a show is about connections, decisions and management. It's about what you do with it. Thats all semantics and has nothing to do with which show is better pound for pound. There's cats in the wire that shoulda had a better career after too like mack wilds. Michael b Jordan formed the right connection by meeting ryan coogler and helping his resume building a deniro/Scorsese like partnership

There's trash shows where the actors had great careers after, even better careers than the actors on these shows
+5   

4 weeks ago '22        #13
 Hellmatic said
Aaron Paul won multiple Emmy. Career trajectory after a show is about connections, decisions and management. It's about what you do with it. Thats all semantics and has nothing to do with which show is better pound for pound. There's cats in the wire that shoulda had a better career after too like mack wilds. Michael b Jordan formed the right connection by meeting ryan coogler and helping his resume building a deniro/Scorsese like partnership

There's trash shows where the actors had great careers after, even better careers than the actors on these shows
I'm up here writing to another poster and here you are jumping in. The very least you could do is answer the question.

What show put on more actors TW.. or BB?

Mack Wilds is doing just fine

https://www.instagram.com/mackwilds/

The fact Aaron Paul was a co star in BB for 4 years you'd expect his post show career to be much better than Mack Wilds. But you'd be lying if you said one's career was better than than the other. All Aaron Paul sh1t is tied to BB.

"Career trajectory after a show is about connections, decisions and management.

Thats all semantics and has nothing to do with which show is better pound for pound"

A great show is going to get you more opportunities in Hollywood. Honestly, this is common sense dude.

How many Head coaches have come from the Greg Popovich tree.. How many D coordinators from the Ravens became Head coaches.

Point being when you see a bunch of people having success you always go back to the nucleus of it and give credit where credit is due. So this idea that it means nothing is nonsense. It doesn't mean everything but it means something when audiences want to see them in different roles.

"There's trash shows where the actors had great careers after, even better careers than the actors on these shows"

Correct and these are what's called outliers.. but again when you see actor after actor from the same show have success you have to tip your hat instead of trying to dismiss it as if it's something that's common.
+1   

4 weeks ago '22        #14
 Mainman301 said

Nobody asked about films that were made after the shows aired. That has nothing to do with the conversation.

Mark Margolis (R.I.P.) and Steven Bauer were both in Scarface and Danny Trejo was in Heat and Blood In Blood Out and a bunch of other movies.

You really think Michael fu#king B Jordan got a single fu#king project under his belt that can fu#k with Scarface
emoji

Mainman301 said
"Elevated" their careers from what to what? From giving Tubi-level "acting" performances to emoji?

"Elevated" emoji?
emoji

LOL like who? Idris Elba and who else? Who is starring in blockbuster films besides him and MJB?

Mainman301 said
I can say the exact same thing about the cast of The Wire.

Mainman301 said

His girlfriend

Walter whites wife
emoji
Walter Whites wife and "The cook who says bi#ch every episode" at least got Emmy awards while The Wire got canceled
emoji

Krysten Ritter is doing waaaaaaaaay better than the guy who was r@ped up the a$s as a child, the smart poor kid who went on to be a junkie (and his entire crew of friends) and damn near everyone else from the show.

Mainman301 said
Like the opportunity to overdose?
emoji

emoji.

"Success" for who? Fentanyl dealers?
emoji

Mainman301 said
First of all, it actually got canceled TWICE
emoji

emoji:

“The Wire” was supposed to be canceled; in fact it was cancelled after three seasons. And I went in and I wrapped my arms around Chris Albrecht’s legs and BEGGED. And to his great credit, he listened to the story and he said OK. And then I begged again after Season 4, and to his great credit he said OK again.

And secondly, Breaking Bad had more episodes
emoji

The Wire had 60
Breaking Bad had 62
emoji

And, again, Breaking Bad has a legacy that extended far beyond it's show to include a successful movie AND a spin-off TV series.

The Wire ain't did sh1t
emoji

Last edited by Jeffrey in 813; 06-14-2024 at 08:11 AM..
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #15
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 82389 82 K  Slaps total: 11289 11 K
this thread got crazy real quick
+6   

4 weeks ago '22        #16
 Jeffrey in 813 said
[r:
"LOL like who? Idris Elba and who else? Who is starring in blockbuster films besides him and MJB?"

Lol .. this is more than BB. That's all we need.

4 weeks ago '15        #17
Hellmatic 
 Mainman301 said
I'm up here writing to another poster and here you are jumping in. The very least you could do is answer the question.

emoji

The fact Aaron Paul was a co star in BB for 4 years you'd expect his post show career to be much better than Mack Wilds. But you'd be lying if you said one's career was better than than the other. All Aaron Paul sh1t is tied to BB.

Thats all semantics and has nothing to do with which show is better pound for pound"

A great show is going to get you more opportunities in Hollywood. Honestly, this is common sense dude.

How many Head coaches have come from the Greg Popovich tree.. How many D coordinators from the Ravens became Head coaches.

Point being when you see a bunch of people having success you always go back to the nucleus of it and give credit where credit is due. So this idea that it means nothing is nonsense. It doesn't mean everything but it means something when audiences want to see them in different roles.

"There's trash shows where the actors had great careers after, even better careers than the actors on these shows"

Correct and these are what's called outliers.. but again when you see actor after actor from the same show have success you have to tip your hat instead of trying to dismiss it as if it's something that's common.
We on a forum if you dont want an opinion go to pm
emoji
Cause putting on more actors is irrelevant to the point. The topic was what's the goat show. None of that matters, in that case law and order is better than both

Idk how putting on more actors makes the show better
+1   

4 weeks ago '24        #18
Magic Stick  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 2918 2 K  Slaps total: 3162 3 K
Walter should have fu#ked his brother in laws bi#ch

4 weeks ago '22        #19
 Mainman301 said
"LOL like who? Idris Elba and who else? Who is starring in blockbuster films besides him and MJB?"

Lol .. this is more than BB. That's all we need.
Like I said. Name just 5 actors out here starring in blockbuster films besides MBJ and Elba.

How in the Bad Boy Records fu#k are you the "GOAT" when the cast out here overdosing and catching felonies and getting arrested for trying to strangle women in hotels and sh1t?
emoji

Last edited by Jeffrey in 813; 06-14-2024 at 07:15 AM..

4 weeks ago '15        #20
dallaszu 
Props total: 1586 1 K  Slaps total: 619 619
 imthatinfamous said
Show was mid
Not mid but it's over rated.

4 weeks ago '22        #21
 Mainman301 said

emoji

Jesse Plemons was in Judas and the Black Messiah as well as killers of The Flower Moon.

How many movies do Michael B Jordan and Idris Elba have combined that is competing with either of those two. Don't worry.. I'll wait
emoji

4 weeks ago '22        #22
 Hellmatic said
We on a forum if you dont want an opinion go to pm
emoji
Cause putting on more actors is irrelevant to the point. The topic was what's the goat show. None of that matters, in that case law and order is better than both

Idk how putting on more actors makes the show better
I don't mind the opinion but the way you side stepped the question was weird . And to answer now by saying "it's irrelevant" is comical. Just ore side stepping.

Anyways
The same way that you can point to a show winning an Emmy (someone's opinion, and a political one) to demonstrate that shows greatness......

I'm able to look at the actors post show career and also give credit to the show that founded them. And recognizing it as being great for that.

When you have breakout star after breakout star all on the same show it's no longer a opinion. Its common sense that all of that talent on the same show means that it was great or these actors s career would not have elevated in the manner that it did.

Dr Dre is known as a great producer not because of your or my opinion..(people from the west coast is going to feel different than people from the east . it's an opinion. )

You have to take a deeper dive into concrete evidence and say Dr Dre is great because of the success of his tracks and his artist. Eminem ..snoop..50 are all A part of Dre. Legacy and greatness. (But let you tell it and it's "irrelevant
emoji

That's all I'm doing well with this BB wire debate. I'm look at the universally accepted standard called SUCCESS.

Edit: I never heard someone say Law and Order is the goat show. It's never even been in the discussion. Now you just making up shyt

Last edited by Mainman301; 06-14-2024 at 12:23 PM..

4 weeks ago '18        #23
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 103020 103 K  Slaps total: 23191 23 K
BB is one the GOATS so is the wire...but the Wires storyline is alot more grittier and believable.

Walt put a bomb in a retirement home in the early 2010s ....in real life the FBI would have been all over his sh1t...but they can't just wrote past it

B Cranstons acting made the show good

With the Wire it was the writing
+1   

4 weeks ago '22        #24
 Jeffrey in 813 said
Jesse Plemons was in Judas and the Black Messiah as well as killers of The Flower Moon.

How many movies do Michael B Jordan and Idris Elba have combined that is competing with either of those two. Don't worry.. I'll wait
emoji
You are referencing a movie that had a budget of 26 million and did a box office of 7 million..asking what has MBJ, who was in Creed, done

Is this a joke ?

4 weeks ago '04        #25
Tikyle2 
Props total: 16248 16 K  Slaps total: 2230 2 K
 Mainman301 said
Ok that's three people.

Please answer
BB was a show centered around white people and a white family.

The Wire was a show with an ensemble cast that were mostly black people.

BB did more for people's careers based off that alone.

Cranston, Giancarlo and Odenkirk became stars. It put Paul on the map. It put Dean Norris back on the map.

The Wire made Elba a star and it put MKW, Sonja and Wendell on the map. It put Wood back on the map. That's about it. I can't say it did much for the child actors even Micheal B. as they didn't get much work after that until adulthood.
+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Jul 11 - AXIOS; Trump expected to announce Senator J.D. Vance as his VP nomine..
81 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Xbox Console Is Dead
85 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
props+426
Image(s) inside First look at Double Dragon Revive [2025] [Arc System Works]
43 comments