online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

When you have no car 🚘 🚫

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '15        #1
4045 page views
73 comments

isthistobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x130
Props total: 117926 117 K  Slaps total: 14114 14 K
@ 08:20 PM 06-12-2024 icon When you have no car 🚘 🚫

+71   

icon
best
icon
worst
73 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
Shawn324 
Props total: 11712 11 K  Slaps total: 1261 1 K
emoji
+15   

4 weeks ago '13        #3
Macc 
Props total: 5492 5 K  Slaps total: 666 666
emoji
I would put that n1gga out at the next stop sign.

Nah... I just watched again... I would square up with bro. We gotta box

Last edited by Macc; 06-13-2024 at 12:30 AM..
+51   

4 weeks ago '08        #4
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55773 55 K  Slaps total: 4436 4 K
 Macc said
emoji

I picked up a friend once to help him run some errands…. Never again did I do that sh1t. Dudes be like, “yo it’s around the corner”

Aight cool, tell me where to go… 45 minutes later, “we right there, just past these two lights” and you about to go through 10 more light and 6 more turns… fu#k that and fu#k you.
+59   

4 weeks ago '21        #5
Keithf87 
Props total: 38088 38 K  Slaps total: 1727 1 K
"Ima get an electric when I get my car"

+51   

4 weeks ago '21        #6
Fatt Kidd 
Props total: 20813 20 K  Slaps total: 7417 7 K
Other night, I gave somebody a ride to work because I was headed to a chick in the direction. Next night, mfer woke me up out my sleep with a phone call like “Where you at?”. I feel this skit right now.
+46   

4 weeks ago '11        #7
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71177 71 K  Slaps total: 3006 3 K
Dont make any demands in my whip

Especially if you didnt offer any snaps on the petrol
+57   

4 weeks ago '19        #8
jlem 
Props total: 23494 23 K  Slaps total: 733 733
This type of stuff is so disrespectful.

emoji

I remember a few years ago when I was asked to pick some people up for church. I was asked in the middle of the week, so it wasn't like it was last minute.

However, I made it clear that they needed to be ready when I got there because it was a 15-minute drive back to the church and I had to get ready because I sang on the praise team. I was assured that they'd be ready.

emoji

Welp, Sunday rolls around and I'm looking at the directions to this family's spot. I get there at 10:15 because church starts at 11 a.m. I knock on the door. Nothing. I knock again. Nothing. I get into my car and blow the horn. Nothing.

emoji

By this time, it's about 10:25. I start my car up and all of a sudden someone comes to the door. They say, "We're sorry we aren't ready yet."

This chick had on a bonnet and a night gown while standing at the door. They hadn't even begun to get ready.

emoji

I asked, "How long will it be?" She said 30 minutes or something like that and asked could I come back. I was like, "No ma'am" I told them I had to leave, and I was told that they'd be ready, and I wasn't waiting 30 minutes.

emoji

I left and from that day forward I refused to pick anyone up for church. One thing that I don't have the patience for is people disrespecting my time while I'm using my vehicle to assist them.
+58   

4 weeks ago '04        #9
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 61187 61 K  Slaps total: 2828 2 K
 Silencer said
Dont make any demands in my whip

Especially if you didnt offer any snaps on the petrol
Factz

+33   

4 weeks ago '19        #10
jlem 
 Fatt Kidd said
Other night, I gave somebody a ride to work because I was headed to a chick in the direction. Next night, mfer woke me up out my sleep with a phone call like “Where you at?”. I feel this skit right now.
Bruh! That's funny as hell!

emoji

You set a precedence that you were unaware of. Ol' boy had made up in his mind that you were his new ride to work!

emoji

The audacity of the "Where you at?" got me weak!

emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
+20   

4 weeks ago '22        #11
TheAntiSimp  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x21
Props total: 36527 36 K  Slaps total: 22482 22 K
You ain't got no work on the block, you not like me It's hot, you ain't got no drop, you not like me Like me duke, you not like me

4 weeks ago '04        #12
refuze  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 72181 72 K  Slaps total: 7361 7 K
Don't hang out with broke a$s n1ggas.
+14   

4 weeks ago '19        #13
sensational 
Props total: 7639 7 K  Slaps total: 641 641
I got a homie that acted JUST LIKE this in our early 20s. sh1t would be hilarious because he would try to manipulate me with some of the most unconvincing tactics to where you just have to laugh at the n1gga.

I’d tell bro to come outside 15 min before I got there and would always end up waiting 20 min for Jit. Only for him to try to rope me into some random a$s sh1t lol

n1gga would get a pass though because when he did set the play up right, them h0es would be bad than a mf.
+27   

4 weeks ago '05        #14
gregnice631 
Props total: 15601 15 K  Slaps total: 691 691
 Macc said
emoji

Didn't even offer gas money.
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #15
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 21034 21 K  Slaps total: 5368 5 K
Broke n1ggas

4 weeks ago '19        #16
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 68256 68 K  Slaps total: 10704 10 K
lol that's fu#ked up..."i'ma get electric with my car" and "i hate riding with people that don't take risk"

emoji
+12   

4 weeks ago '19        #17
 KG Da Gawd said
Broke n1ggas
Not true...I don't have a car and it's because I live in nyc...yeah there are lots of reasons to, but lots of reasons not to with our transportation...with insurance, maintenance, parking here, etc...meh...

but if I lived elsewhere, then yeah that's standard, and it's a sign of not being able to afford it...
+5   

4 weeks ago '22        #18
Jeffrey in 813  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 15628 15 K  Slaps total: 10154 10 K
 Kewop Decam said
I picked up a friend once to help him run some errands…. Never again did I do that sh1t. Dudes be like, “yo it’s around the corner”

Aight cool, tell me where to go… 45 minutes later, “we right there, just past these two lights” and you about to go through 10 more light and 6 more turns… fu#k that and fu#k you.
I only ever went through adventures like this when trying to score some weed.

I still remember a friend of mine asking me to give him a ride to work and he'd throw me some tree.... He said his shift started at like 11am and I pull up to his apartment around 10-something and he had me waiting in the car like a half hour while he took a shower and we kept taking all these pit stops like at a gas station so he could get a hot dog for breakfast or something... Finally dropped him off at work like almost 2 hours after he was scheduled to be there and I remember catching up with him later and he says all GENUINELY surprised like:

MAN THEY CUT MY HOURS
emoji
+11   

4 weeks ago '17        #19
Berr 
Props total: 4833 4 K  Slaps total: 636 636
That video is triggering.......
+5   

4 weeks ago '19        #20
jlem 
 Bklynzfinest said
Not true...I don't have a car and it's because I live in nyc...yeah there are lots of reasons to, but lots of reasons not to with our transportation...with insurance, maintenance, parking here, etc...meh...

but if I lived elsewhere, then yeah that's standard, and it's a sign of not being able to afford it...
Facts. I don't live in NY but was there for a wedding that got cancelled while we were on the subway heading to downtown Manhattan. Another story.

emoji

Anyway, once off the subway and looking at the road congestion and lack of parking, I was like, "Yeah, I wouldn't buy a car here."

emoji

San Diego is the same as far as public transportation goes. You didn't need a car. The trolley, bus, and taxi systems there could get you anywhere you wanted to go with ease.

It was great as a Navy sailor because you could get tipsy and not worry about getting behind the wheel to get back to base. Trolley station was right across the street from the base and there was a taxi hub on base so the taxis could literally drop you off right in front of the pier where your ship was moored.

emoji

Good times.
+7   

4 weeks ago '08        #21
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55773 55 K  Slaps total: 4436 4 K
 Jeffrey in 813 said

MAN THEY CUT MY HOURS
emoji
emoji
emoji
emoji
+6   

4 weeks ago '19        #22
 jlem said
Facts. I don't live in NY but was there for a wedding that got cancelled while we were on the subway heading to downtown Manhattan. Another story.

emoji

Anyway, once off the subway and looking at the road congestion and lack of parking, I was like, "Yeah, I wouldn't buy a car here."

emoji

San Diego is the same as far as public transportation goes. You didn't need a car. The trolley, bus, and taxi systems there could get you anywhere you wanted to go with ease.

It was great as a Navy sailor because you could get tipsy and not worry about getting behind the wheel to get back to base. Trolley station was right across the street from the base and there was a taxi hub on base so the taxis could literally drop you off right in front of the pier where your ship was moored.

emoji

Good times.
Yeah and Manhattan is the worst of it. To be fair to the car owners here tho, most people who have got them here are from the other boros and rarely drive in Manhattan, unless it's through the bridges and tunnels...I don't know how uber and taxi drivers in Manhattan do it. The daily frustration is enough to put u in an early grave
+4   

4 weeks ago '17        #23
StandUpFella09 
Props total: 19405 19 K  Slaps total: 2219 2 K
"I hate riding with people who don't take risks dawg"
emoji
+7   

4 weeks ago '08        #24
LevelHeaded 
Props total: 4868 4 K  Slaps total: 787 787
I ain’t got no car but ain’t got no friends with a car either, so I take the bus
emoji
+6   

4 weeks ago '19        #25
jlem 
 Bklynzfinest said
Yeah and Manhattan is the worst of it. To be fair to the car owners here tho, most people who have got them here are from the other boros and rarely drive in Manhattan, unless it's through the bridges and tunnels...I don't know how uber and taxi drivers in Manhattan do it. The daily frustration is enough to put u in an early grave
Most of the people that say they're from NY aren't truly from NY. They're from Jersey or Connecticut, and commute for work.

I always ask, "Why don't you just say you're from Jersey or Connecticut?" and you work in NY.

They look at me dumbfounded.

emoji

I guess saying "I'm from New York!" has a better sound to it.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+429
Image(s) inside First look at Double Dragon Revive [2025] [Arc System Works]
43 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jul 11 - AXIOS; Trump expected to announce Senator J.D. Vance as his VP nomine..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Xbox Console Is Dead
85 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
props-175
logo Lomachencko pulls out of gervonta f*ght
64 comments