online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Women s3xually assaulting men…

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

1 month ago '20        #1
3271 page views
81 comments

gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 61030 61 K  Slaps total: 4632 4 K
@ 01:03 PM 06-12-2024 Women s3xually assaulting men…

So Ghosts son had a good point to me when he was touched recently about how men and women aren’t treated the same.

Here’s a clip where they were on Maino hard… do y’all think this is ok? Would you like this?

I am a big fan of Kelly G so I get it it’s jokes… I know she does wild sh1t on Da Callers with Queenzflip on Saturdays.

But what would y’all do in this situation?

IG
+7   

icon
best
icon
worst
81 comments

1 month ago '15        #2
He Hate Me 
Props total: 80616 80 K  Slaps total: 7847 7 K
You ain’t been in the streets if a women ain’t never came at you like that.

The inappropriate touching I’m get but we not about to act violated from conversation when we talk crazy on here and with the homies.
+43   

1 month ago '12        #3
daman729 
Props total: 169588 169 K  Slaps total: 6808 6 K
Bruh real talk. I used to go with chic in college. And her mama would always lowkey give me play. But I would brush it off. At the time, I just thought she was being "friendly" or some sh1t. One day I went to the crib and had to wait on my gf to get back. It was just me and the mama.

When I was on the couch, this bi#ch looked at me and straight up told me "You know we can fu#k right". And she was a nice lookin woman too. I was like "naaah I'm good". Then she scooted right beside me and started rubbin on my pant leg.

I had to get up out of there fam. I couldn't do no snake a$s sh1t like that. I'm a real one. She didnt have a husband so there was opportunity. But I couldn't do my girl(at the time) like that. I never even spoke on that sh1t. A few months later, we broke it off anyway because she was offered a job out of state. We still cool with each other though and speak every now and then. Til this day she don't even know her mama did that sh1t.

Last edited by daman729; 06-12-2024 at 03:29 PM..
+55   

1 month ago '20        #4
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9 OP
 He Hate Me said

The inappropriate touching I’m get but we not about to act violated from conversation when we talk crazy on here and with the homies.
Nah this is facts… I was telling my wife yesterday talking about that clip… that my sh1t been grabbed 1000x by females like starting before kindergarten up through hs college and now. It’s super prevalent.
+20   

1 month ago '16        #5
Negusis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 51978 51 K  Slaps total: 5682 5 K
I'm a person who doesn't like people touching me. No matter who you are.
+25   

1 month ago '20        #6
 daman729 said
Bruh real talk. I used to go with chic in college. And her mama would always lowkey give me play. But I would brush it off. At the time, I just thought she was being "friendly" or some sh1t. One day I went to the crib and had to wait on my gf to get back. It was just me and mama.

When I was on the couch, this bi#ch looked at me and straight up told me "You know we can fu#k right". And she was nice lookin woman too. I was like "naaah I'm good". Then she scooted right beside me and started rubbin on my pant leg.

I had to get up out of there fam. I couldn't do no snake a$s sh1t like that. I'm a real one. She didnt have a husband so there was opportunity. But I couldn't do my girl(at the time) like that. I never even spoke on that sh1t. A few months later, we broke it off anyway because she was offered a job out of state. We still cool with each other though and speak every now and then. Til this day she don't even know her mama did that sh1t.
Damn that’s wild lmao
I’m ngl I’ve fallen victims to mamas and older women lmao
But it was never in an official serious relationship with real super long term potential. And yea I didn’t say nothing either. Have you seen her mom lately?

One thing is I’ve been in situations where I was smashing a joint and I move out of state and she put me on to smash multiple of her friends in tbat new area. I guess because we were never an “official item” just f buddies it’s kind of a different scenario. But females are definitely throwing oops if the guy plays his cards right
+16   

1 month ago '12        #7
daman729 
 gogosunday said
Damn that’s wild lmao
I’m ngl I’ve fallen victims to mamas and older women lmao
But it was never in an official serious relationship with real super long term potential. And yea I didn’t say nothing either. Have you seen her mom lately?

One thing is I’ve been in situations where I was smashing a joint and I move out of state and she put me on to smash multiple of her friends in tbat new area. I guess because we were never an “official item” just f buddies it’s kind of a different scenario. But females are definitely throwing oops if the guy plays his cards right
Funny thing is, I actually saw the mama last year at a grocery store. She still remembers me and everything even after all these years. Even gave me a hug lol. sh1t was awkward though. She still look good too smh.

I think she was just lonely and lost her head. Either way, you gotta be careful with these broads. If I woulda slept with her, there's no telling what would have went down. Or what kind of confusion that sh1t would have caused. Just gotta know when to say "no".

Last edited by daman729; 06-12-2024 at 09:26 PM..
+21   

1 month ago '05        #8
olx9o  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 34853 34 K  Slaps total: 2647 2 K
This how women let you know whats up...if she violate ya personal space...brushing on u, standing right next to u, rubbing u, grabbing ya d1ck...this sh1t normal
emoji

Iono tho, maybe ima sick negro cuz I'm looking at this new generation as soft if this is really gonna be a big issue and they gonna be calling it SA and suing chicks for it...

As a man, if u don't want that attention u just dip or let her know seriously that it ain't gon happen
emoji
+9   

1 month ago '11        #9
RileyEsco 
Props total: 93010 93 K  Slaps total: 750 750
 daman729 said
When I was on the couch, this bi#ch looked at me and straight up told me "You know we can fu#k right". And she was nice lookin woman too. I was like "naaah I'm good". Then she scooted right beside me and started rubbin on my pant leg.

Damn, some of these mother's ain't sh1t.
emoji

I had a similar situation when I was younger. A girl I was talkin' to, had a mother that never explicitly came out and said it, but the energy was there enough for me to know what time it was.
+7   

1 month ago '22        #10
Candidnigga 
Props total: 58700 58 K  Slaps total: 5429 5 K
 daman729 said
Bruh real talk. I used to go with chic in college. And her mama would always lowkey give me play. But I would brush it off. At the time, I just thought she was being "friendly" or some sh1t. One day I went to the crib and had to wait on my gf to get back. It was just me and mama.

Cap
+3   

1 month ago '20        #11
 daman729 said
Funny thing is, I actually saw the mama last year at a grocery store. She still remembers me and everything even after all these years. Even gave me a hug lol. sh1t was awkward though. She still look good too smh.

I think she was just lonely and lost and her head. Either way, you gotta be careful with these broads. If I woulda slept with her, there's not telling what would have went down. Or what kind of confusion that sh1t would have caused. Just gotta know when to say "no".
To be honest, she would have probably been terrified of her daughter finding out. So she would have ate that.
But I definetly agree on knowing when to say no
+4   

1 month ago '15        #12
black tesla 
Props total: 10561 10 K  Slaps total: 755 755
 gogosunday said
Nah this is facts… I was telling my wife yesterday talking about that clip… that my sh1t been grabbed 1000x by females like starting before kindergarten up through hs college and now. It’s super prevalent.

emoji
+3   

1 month ago '15        #13
Miles Thirst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 44163 44 K  Slaps total: 2880 2 K
Keep ya hands to yaself bi#ch

What dat mouff do though?
emoji
+6   

1 month ago '12        #14
daman729 
 Candidn1gga said
Cap
How you gonna tell me wtf I did? lol.

Everybody on BX aint lying and making up sh1t. And I'm definitely not a liar.
+4   

1 month ago '15        #15
Miles Thirst  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 44163 44 K  Slaps total: 2880 2 K
 gogosunday said

Facts. Had a broad pimping me out to her friends. I've never felt so used and disgusted with myself.
emoji

It was terrible...more t1tties and a$s than I expected.
emoji

+15   

1 month ago '11        #16
RileyEsco 
Props total: 93010 93 K  Slaps total: 750 750
This situation is pretty tame in comparison to what happened to the youngin'. Cause at least space was respected.

I don't like my space and body encroached upon, by no random a$s broads neither.
+4   

1 month ago '23        #17
Yopa 
Props total: 23319 23 K  Slaps total: 9615 9 K
I'll just chime in on this , the difference is most females are weaker than men & will fear men if they are abused . Most men will laugh it off because we do not physically fear females because they are weaker than us
+6   

1 month ago '20        #18
 olx9o said
This how women let you know whats up...if she violate ya personal space...brushing on u, standing right next to u, rubbing u, grabbing ya d1ck...this sh1t normal
emoji

Iono tho, maybe ima sick negro cuz I'm looking at this new generation as soft if this is really gonna be a big issue and they gonna be calling it SA and suing chicks for it...

As a man, if u don't want that attention u just dip or let her know seriously that it ain't gon happen
emoji
Nah I catch myself feeling the same way sometimes and it’s wrong
I remember I was like 14 this girl I was messing with fathers girlfriend (she was like 40-50) wanted me to smash for her bday (and her dad was cool with it) and she asked in front of the girl and the dad and everything.

Now that family was on some other sh1t. Lmao

But it was really a different time back then
+7   

1 month ago '18        #19
Deady Sosa 
Props total: 30339 30 K  Slaps total: 825 825
Its only s3xual harassment when I dont like the brawds... Like my experiences of getting groped and having my a$s smacked by fat women in lounges, clubs, and parades.
+13   

1 month ago '22        #20
Candidnigga 
Props total: 58700 58 K  Slaps total: 5429 5 K
 daman729 said
How you gonna tell me wtf I did? lol.

Everybody on BX aint lying and making up sh1t. And I'm definitely not a liar.

I'm fu#king with you bro

Your story just sounds like typical story of a mom trying to make a move on her daughter's man...

Like something out of a movie

I'm trolling.lol salute
+1   

1 month ago '20        #21
godhillie 
Props total: 7243 7 K  Slaps total: 1397 1 K
Dudes be getting legit me listed and wonder why they end up being perverts as grown men. Or just the opposite, unable to handle close relationships.
Either way shyt ain’t cool no matter how you flip or bounce it.
+8   

1 month ago '19        #22
Bxswaggerjacker 
Props total: 13844 13 K  Slaps total: 2506 2 K
 Negusis said
I'm a person who doesn't like people touching me. No matter who you are.
Who touched u?

1 month ago '10        #23
Big Louie Guwop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 62721 62 K  Slaps total: 7764 7 K
 daman729 said

Damn
emoji

Scandalous
+2   

1 month ago '06        #24
Icee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 56877 56 K  Slaps total: 3842 3 K
The clip , I’d look at whoever I actually wanted to fu#k for about 4 seconds and just tell her “I can show you better than telling if you want to feel it”

When being groped This smiley is my
emoji
face while I’m thinking to myself “what is wrong with this bi#ch ?” they’ve usually been smiling at me right after, come up whisper something in the ear or just stare at me
+2   

1 month ago '18        #25
gangstatrading 
Props total: 24 24  Slaps total: 3 3
 He Hate Me said

Facts, I remember back in my clubbing days going to the bar an coming back with drinks double fisted an a shorty looked me dead in my eyes an took a handleful and casually kept it moving. I remember she looked nice but honestly didnt even bother to followup for some reason.
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+579
DRAKE links up with 50 CENT and uploads picture on his IG story
220 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Story of J Prince running Scarface out of Houston (BOSSTALK101 Catches Strays)
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1226
Video inside When You Realize You're An Old Head Now
50 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2606
Thank you Boxden......