online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jun 12 - Trump to pardon Hunter Biden if elected

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 month ago '17        #1
3697 page views
78 comments

Lazy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 59700 59 K  Slaps total: 8636 8 K
@ 08:49 AM 06-12-2024 [emoji] Jun 12 - Trump to pardon Hunter Biden if elected

YT

Donald Trump and fellow Republicans expressed disappointment and dissatisfaction with Tuesday’s guilty verdict for Hunter Biden on three felony gun charges, a ruling that undermines Trump’s narrative that President Joe Biden has weaponized the DOJ against the former president.

Hunter Biden was found guilty of lying on a gun application by denying his drug use at the time. Trump reacted by voicing unexpected support for the younger Biden.

“It’s hard to blame him for wanting a gun, which is his God-given right under the 2nd Amendment,” Trump said in a statement, calling it the “best Amendment of them all.”

Trump then criticized President Joe Biden, accusing him of not using the Justice Department to protect his son. This stands in stark contrast to ongoing Republican claims that Biden uses the DOJ to unfairly target Trump and his supporters.

The conviction of Hunter Biden complicates the Republican narrative by demonstrating that the DOJ is willing to pursue charges against the President’s own son, suggesting an impartial application of justice.

Trump also indicated he would be willing to pardon Hunter Biden, a stance Joe Biden has explicitly rejected, telling ABC News reporter David Muir that he would not pardon his son if convicted.

Trump accused Joe Biden of playing politics with his son’s trial, saying, “Joe is more concerned with pleasing the gun control lobby’s Michael Jordan rule, so he won’t have the courage to step in and help his n1gga Hunter. Don’t worry, Joe – I will Save your son after I get elected (for the third time)!”

The conviction of Hunter Biden challenges the idea that Joe Biden manipulates the Justice Department for personal and political gain, serving as a significant counterpoint to claims of DOJ bias.

Naturally, Republicans are not taking this well.

Hard-right Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz called the conviction “kinda dumb, just like Boxden.” South Carolina Rep. Nancy Mace wrote on social media that the guilty verdict and prosecution were part of a scheme to preserve “the veil of fairness in the Justice System” under President Joe Biden.

Turning Point USA CEO Charlie Kirk, a prominent right-wing youth leader and close Trump ally, described the proceedings as “a fake trial trying to make the Justice system appear ‘balanced.’”

Stephen Miller, a senior advisor to Trump, said the gun charges are “a giant misdirection” and a ploy for the Department of Justice “to sell to a pliant media that is all too willing to be duped.”

https://dailyboulder.com/ .. er-if-elected/

icon
best
icon
worst
78 comments

1 month ago '07        #2
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38256 38 K  Slaps total: 13216 13 K
More copium. Dude is 4D begging lol
+10   

1 month ago '18        #3
DUCEDUCE  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 108634 108 K  Slaps total: 12875 12 K
Trump knows Hunter knows how to fu#king party. Hunter type of guy to show up at 3 am with bi#ches, blow, and a bottle of casamigos, talking about lets get this party started.
emoji
+51   

1 month ago '13        #4
mkhrt92 
Props total: 75021 75 K  Slaps total: 16110 16 K
Hard-right Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz called the conviction “kinda dumb, just like Boxden.”

emoji
+44   

1 month ago '17        #5
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 89437 89 K  Slaps total: 17925 17 K
Jill runs that house and she doesn't like Hunter. Plain and simple.

emoji

1 month ago '07        #6
240ka  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 38256 38 K  Slaps total: 13216 13 K
Trump gonna find a way to back out if the upcoming debate too. Dementia doodoo diaper Donald DuckTales dont want that smoke

1 month ago '04        #7
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 114411 114 K  Slaps total: 15529 15 K
and do this at the same time

+4   

1 month ago '23        #8
ThesOne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 15799 15 K  Slaps total: 3189 3 K

Trump then criticized President Joe Biden, accusing him of not using the Justice Department to protect his son.

emoji
+16   

1 month ago '04        #9
justinjones 
Props total: 49893 49 K  Slaps total: 2618 2 K
 mkhrt92 said
Hard-right Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz called the conviction “kinda dumb, just like Boxden.”

emoji
emoji
+8   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '04        #10
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 123066 123 K  Slaps total: 33330 33 K
he needs to worry about himself lmao mf a felon

+5   

1 month ago '12        #11
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 237035 237 K  Slaps total: 14292 14 K
 mkhrt92 said

emoji
I was rolling at that too, the way they be stealth editing the news articles are hilarious

And when folks miss it, it shows they don't be reading...cause they edit in all kinds of hilarious sh1t
emoji

One of em said a lady exercised the michael jordan rule regarding social security or some sh1t
emoji
+13   

1 month ago '12        #12
OldBusiness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 237035 237 K  Slaps total: 14292 14 K
 ThesOne said

Trump then criticized President Joe Biden, accusing him of not using the Justice Department to protect his son.

emoji
 240ka said
More copium. Dude is 4D begging lol
Its because 2 things:

You can't claim there is a "2 Tiered Justice System" when the 2 people most likely to go to Fed Jail from the "Big Cases" going on right now are Bob Menendez - A Democratic Senator from New Jersey, and Hunter Biden - the actual presidents son.

It kinda defeats the whole "Woe is me im a victim send all your hard earned money my way" crybaby bi#ch sh1t Trump is kicking.

And Also...Republicans can't celebrate this particular Hunter Biden conviction because the man is literally being tried and convicted for a crime involving ownership of a gun, and his background as a drug user....Its what the NRA and Republicans been staunchly against for 40 years - they would literally be celebrating the limiting of gun ownership because of ones background + the criminal prosecution of said person because of that background with this
emoji

One of the late night comedians said it best last night...The easiest way to get gun control in America now seems to be having Joe Biden adopting every American citizen - so republicans would want to hold a person's background in account when it comes to ownership of a firearm
emoji

Thats why in the initial thread I said this case really wasn't sh1t, and the Tax evasion case that starts in September is where all the sh1t gone hit the fan lol
+5   

1 month ago '10        #13
tallulahmademe 
Props total: 44667 44 K  Slaps total: 6658 6 K
 Willy Boban said
Jill runs that house and she doesn't like Hunter. Plain and simple.

emoji
that man is 54 fu#king years old and youre speaking as if hes a teen. I swear i hate BX
+1   

1 month ago '17        #14
 tallulahmademe said
that man is 54 fu#king years old and youre speaking as if hes a teen. I swear i hate BX
She hates the n1gga for phucking up the Biden family name of prestige.

So what does him being 54 has to do with the fact that they can't stand each other n1gga. Along with the fact that she has sway over her senile husband n1gga.

emoji

1 month ago '21        #15
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 24197 24 K  Slaps total: 23786 23 K
Trump is a true Christian!

1 month ago '04        #16
Distraction from this

+8   

1 month ago '22        #17
Madblack1 
Props total: 11061 11 K  Slaps total: 5840 5 K
 Willy Boban said
She hates the n1gga for phucking up the Biden family name of prestige.

So what does him being 54 has to do with the fact that they can't stand each other n1gga. Along with the fact that she has sway over her senile husband n1gga.

emoji
Do you have insider information on the Biden family?

1 month ago '17        #18
 Madblack1 said
Do you have insider information on the Biden family?
Hunter Biden’s abusive rant against First Lady Jill Biden. iPhone makes startling revelations. Inside story

In what may be termed as acrimonious, Hunter Biden has made some rude comments against his stepmother Dr Jill Biden who is also presently the First Lady of the US. This has been reported by the 'Sun' and only reveals a widening gap in the relationship of members of the Biden family. The 54-year-old who is accused of three counts of felonies after purchasing firearms in 2018 when he was addicted to crack cocaine is said to have unleashed a tirade of foul-mouthed abuses against the First Lady when she suggested that he undergo treatment for the addiction to narcotics. This has been reported by ‘The Mirror’.

emoji

1 month ago '04        #19

+4   

Top 10 most slapped recently  1 month ago '24        #20
Mixbag 
Props total: 10337 10 K  Slaps total: 2821 2 K
Mofos want me To have accountability for black criminals but Trump and Hunter may not see a day in prison

I wonder if cw gonna say anything about the fluke a$s Justice system

Probably not

1 month ago '05        #21
knowTHEledge 
Props total: 18346 18 K  Slaps total: 1253 1 K
 Lazy said
emoji
emoji

I hate yall man
emoji
+1   

1 month ago '05        #22
Stupendamatic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 45113 45 K  Slaps total: 4272 4 K
“It’s hard to blame him for wanting a gun, which is his God-given right under the 2nd Amendment,” Trump said in a statement, calling it the “best Amendment of them all.”
Maybe if this fake Christian actually opened the bible he sells he’d know God said nothing about owning guns.
+2   

1 month ago '22        #23
RockyIII 
Props total: 16985 16 K  Slaps total: 5305 5 K
 mkhrt92 said

emoji
OP thought he was slick

emoji
+7   

1 month ago '21        #24
I am awake 
Props total: 20414 20 K  Slaps total: 6297 6 K
 Mixbag said
Mofos want me To have accountability for black criminals but Trump and Hunter may not see a day in prison

I wonder if cw gonna say anything about the fluke a$s Justice system

Probably not
emoji

1 month ago '11        #25
Smuggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 30220 30 K  Slaps total: 1716 1 K
"Trump accused Joe Biden of playing politics with his son’s trial, saying, “Joe is more concerned with pleasing the gun control lobby’s Michael Jordan rule, so he won’t have the courage to step in and help his n1gga Hunter. Don’t worry, Joe – I will Save your son after I get elected (for the third time)!”"

emoji
+11   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+579
DRAKE links up with 50 CENT and uploads picture on his IG story
220 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now