online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

The worst drug smuggling team of all time

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

1 month ago '14        #1
6039 page views
140 comments

BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 43446 43 K  Slaps total: 6334 6 K
@ 06:03 PM 06-11-2024 The worst drug smuggling team of all time

YT
+22   

icon
best
icon
worst
140 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
collegeboy58 
Props total: 40427 40 K  Slaps total: 1889 1 K
sh1t kinda crazy that she asked the cop to turn off his bodycam, they left on the cam in the car, and she confessed that the woman in the red was trafficking for the cartel. Broad was naming names quick.
+47   

1 month ago '15        #3
Esco504  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3057 3 K  Slaps total: 273 273
Wowwwww
+14   

1 month ago '15        #4
EnigmaticPigeon  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 110252 110 K  Slaps total: 4485 4 K
Throw your whole life away for 1000 dollars and have to look over your shoulder the rest of your life because of the cartel you dealt with. No thanks.
+58   

1 month ago '20        #5
Born Bad 
Props total: 67771 67 K  Slaps total: 5729 5 K
That's alot of meth to smoke
+2   

1 month ago '12        #6
daman729 
Props total: 168816 168 K  Slaps total: 6775 6 K
100 pounds of meth. What the fu#k.
emoji

The drug game is something smh. The plugs always try to get females(especially if theyre attractive) because females are less likely to be stopped and suspected. And they can talk their way out of sh1t. It dont always work though. Case and point, the op vid.

That sh1t just aint worth the risk man. Especially when you dealing heavy sh1t like coke, meth, heroine, etc. Football numbers, unless youre a snitch. Out of all the drug dealers I've known personally, only 2 of them got away. And its only because they knew how split up their money and wash it quickly.
+33   

1 month ago '05        #7
SoReal 
Props total: 10784 10 K  Slaps total: 718 718
Damn they made it through the airport without getting caught just to get caught on the road. All went to singing once they got isolated. At one point you gotta know just to shut tf up. You deep in, no one is gonna say it's theirs and take the whole charge, no one is going home, everyone fu#ked. So talking isnt gonna help sh1t.
+42   

1 month ago '12        #8
iBoxden  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18173 18 K  Slaps total: 1296 1 K
 SoReal said
Damn they made it through the airport without getting caught just to get caught on the road. All went to singing once they got isolated. At one point you gotta know just to shut tf up. You deep in, no one is gonna say it's theirs and take the whole charge, no one is going home, everyone fu#ked. So talking isnt gonna help sh1t.
Nah, they made it through 7 times before getting caught. Can’t forget that part.

emoji

Why would they take the same airline and leave from the same airport 7 times in one year. That means they were catching a fly at least every month and a half. sh1t mad suspect. Then they all turn into the Spiderman meme, pointing fingers. Chick ratted and still possibly going to get life. Talking about I’m a public figure, and how the fu#k you don’t practice the story before you even leave the crib to catch the flight. Smh
That sh1t was dumb goofy. Also, that googly eye chick about to do life for 14k is wild.

emoji

Can’t make this stuff up.
+34   

1 month ago '05        #9
SoReal 
Props total: 10784 10 K  Slaps total: 718 718
 iBoxden said
Nah, they made it through 7 times before getting caught. Can’t forget that part.

emoji

Why would they take the same airline and leave from the same airport 7 times in one year. That means they were catching a fly at least every month and a half. sh1t mad suspect. Then they all turn into the Spiderman meme, pointing fingers. Chick ratted and still possibly going to get life. Talking about I’m a public figure, and how the fu#k you don’t practice the story before you even leave the crib to catch the flight. Smh
That sh1t was dumb goofy. Also, that googly eye chick about to do life for 14k is wild.

emoji

Can’t make this stuff up.
Bruh, drug dealers are like poker players. They think they're the smartest and slickest people on earth, like it's some type of special skill. If they get away with it they're thinking like no one saw. When your time comes, just know you dodged a bunch of moments that you know you should've quit at. I like when I see them bussing a lick. They think they're so smooth walking up to someone's car for a min and then going back to their car thinking they just threw people off just cuz they handed the driver a box of cigarettes. Lol

Last edited by SoReal; 06-11-2024 at 09:52 PM..
+17   

1 month ago '20        #10
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 64709 64 K  Slaps total: 6502 6 K

+15   

1 month ago '20        #11
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 60712 60 K  Slaps total: 4537 4 K
Didn’t even have the story down smh
Nor a lawyer on deck
Lol that was wild shorty became a mother right on the side of the road

emoji

I wonder how the other girls felt seeing her running around after the officer when he clearly wasn’t asking her sh1t

emoji
+16   

1 month ago '19        #12
OaklandSmokin 
Props total: 33926 33 K  Slaps total: 2251 2 K
LIFE
emoji

Do you know how long 1 day in jail feels?

How many years the CEOs that make Xanax get though?
emoji
+17   

1 month ago '24        #13
Mixbag 
Props total: 10216 10 K  Slaps total: 2786 2 K
 SoReal said
Bruh, drug dealers are like poker players. They think they're the smartest and slickest people on earth, like it's some type of special skill. If they get away with it they're thinking like no one saw. When your time comes, just know you dodged a bunch of moments that you know you should've quit at. I like when I see them bussing a lick. They think they're so smooth walking up to someone's car for a min and then going back to their car thinking they just threw people off just cuz they handed the driver a box of cigarettes. Lol
You can say the same about cops…
+16   

1 month ago '24        #14
Mixbag 
Props total: 10216 10 K  Slaps total: 2786 2 K
 OaklandSmokin said
LIFE
emoji

Do you know how long 1 day in jail feels?

How many years the CEOs that make Xanax get though?
emoji
Apparently you only serve two days

The one you go in and the one you go out…

And them n1ggas that sell drugs in big pharma ain’t gotta worry they don’t even have to pay lawsuits that’s how air tight they sh1t is

Cole world
+16   

1 month ago '18        #15
Kazlil4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 671 671  Slaps total: 65 65
That “rolling stop” excuse is bullsh1t. It’s hard to beat and the authorities know this. But at the same time, if your going to traffic, obey all of the traffic rules and regulations. And a rolling stop shouldn’t warrant the police dogs as well. But it’s all apart of the game they play.

Last edited by Kazlil4; 06-11-2024 at 10:20 PM.. Reason: More to add
+29   

1 month ago '18        #16
street heat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 22975 22 K  Slaps total: 6339 6 K
it seems especially insane to try and move through the airport. I travel a lot for work and they go through my checked bag almost every single time and leave the tag inside letting me know they did. these bi#ches had a hundred pounds in suitcases ? the only way id that sh1t is if the cartel had a damn gun to my kids head telling me to try it or else. otherwise you can't pay me enough to risk life in prison.
+13   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 month ago '17        #17
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 186005 186 K  Slaps total: 56744 56 K
The best was the cereal one.

Smuggling drugs onto the Frosted Flakes cereal. The flakes were literally coated with cocaine

Sometimes ya really gotta give it up for the creativity of these criminals
+8   

1 month ago '15        #18
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25889 25 K  Slaps total: 6273 6 K
 SoReal said
You’re in law enforcement?
+4   

1 month ago '22        #19
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 60987 60 K  Slaps total: 6527 6 K
emoji
+5   

1 month ago '21        #20
N0te 
Props total: 13781 13 K  Slaps total: 2217 2 K
These two geniuses dead allready they just dont know it yet
+7   

1 month ago '21        #21
HesOnFire 
Props total: 14348 14 K  Slaps total: 721 721
I know they heart dropped when they seen that dog hop out

emoji

Edit : $1k per trip wtf? These h0es had better chances middle manning weed packs they coulda made that in 2 days going on dates with n1ggas or working a 9-5 these broads dumb af and y’all dealing with cartels? Now your whole family and life at risk

Last edited by HesOnFire; 06-11-2024 at 10:38 PM..
+33   

1 month ago '24        #22
unit301  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3123 3 K  Slaps total: 743 743
 collegeboy58 said
sh1t kinda crazy that she asked the cop to turn off his bodycam, they left on the cam in the car, and she confessed that the woman in the red was trafficking for the cartel. Broad was naming names quick.
It was their first time around.
emoji

They were spooked.
emoji

Prison might be good for them.
emoji
+4   

1 month ago '20        #23
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 60712 60 K  Slaps total: 4537 4 K
 Mixbag said
You can say the same about cops…
Facts even though I get they had to stop them. I still find myself wondering if the dog really hit. I tend to assume most officers are being dishonest most of the time. They corroborate each others bullsh1t etc. kind of wild. Like the Xanax folks not getting no time
+7   

1 month ago '14        #24
s550benz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13516 13 K  Slaps total: 2398 2 K

1 month ago '17        #25
dubsax  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 79640 79 K  Slaps total: 6764 6 K
that packaging was like some rookie sh1t almost designed for them to get caught

just vacuum sealing isnt enough
you need no less than 3 layers
ideally each layer sealed in a different location and nothing carried from one location to the next, your clothes included
you clean and coat between barriers

there is no reason why dogs should flag you, really
+15   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2336
Eminem - The death of Slim Shady (Coup de Grâce) [ALBUM DISCUSSION]
662 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+8821
Video inside Did you ever notice this in OutKast’s Ms Jackson?
66 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 3 kids, 3 baby daddies, and taking care of them all alone but his pants..
141 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside don lemon asking candace owens why she uses the 3 letter F word that rh..
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish