online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jun 10 - Porch pirate snatches package as stunned FedEx driver looks on.

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

2 weeks ago '05        #1
1285 page views
38 comments

bobbysteels18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x66
Props total: 24339 24 K  Slaps total: 4605 4 K
Jun 10 - Porch pirate snatches package as stunned FedEx driver looks on.

Masked porch pirate snatches package as stunned FedEx driver looks on seconds after delivery

YT

YT

This sticky-figured porch pirate could barely wait until the package was delivered.

The brazen masked Columbus, Ohio, crook snatched the goods just seconds after it was plopped down on the porch — the stunned FedEx driver looking on in disbelief, according to ABC News.

“I was shocked,” homeowner Kyle Dorsch told the outlet. “I mean, I thought maybe it was a joke at first.”

A doorbell cam video of the quickie heist has gone viral online.

The clip shows the unsuspecting FedEx driver casually plopping the package down on the porch.

Seconds later, the hooded thief runs up behind him, grabs the loot and runs off, hopping into a waiting car in the background, the footage shows.

“They said it’s been happening a lot in our area, so, you know, I just feel bad,” Dorsch told ABC

“It’s a lot of people, including ourselves,” he said. “Work hard to get the things we have and for them just to be taken.”

Police have not identified or captured the speedy thief.

https://nypost.com/2024/0 .. fter-delivery/
+7   

icon
best
icon
worst
38 comments

2 weeks ago '18        #2
Armstrong 102 
Props total: 16651 16 K  Slaps total: 5469 5 K
Hahahahahhaha
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #3
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 28757 28 K  Slaps total: 2961 2 K
People really bought to be burning in hell for some Apple watches. Makes me wonder how people would live their lives if they "knew" it was all true.
+5   

2 weeks ago '21        #4
blackreign 
Props total: 2367 2 K  Slaps total: 495 495
I hate fu#king low life thieves....
+12   

2 weeks ago '09        #5
dadon85 
Props total: 77396 77 K  Slaps total: 7133 7 K
Sad
+2   

2 weeks ago '21        #6
Keithf87 
Props total: 37701 37 K  Slaps total: 1717 1 K

+6   

2 weeks ago '14        #7
Hoodsta1e11 
Props total: 15035 15 K  Slaps total: 2277 2 K
Inside Job
Called a 2 for 1
You track your shipment watch for the driver to get close grab it as soon as he puts it down its already covered by theft so since he's a witness there is no hassle to replace cuz there is a witness and camera footage so you opened the door after so they cant speculate that you falsely claiming theft
+20   

2 weeks ago '20        #8
SideWinder 
Props total: 158 158  Slaps total: 14 14
Probably used the address as a drop and was tracking the delivery.
+5   

2 weeks ago '06        #9
jccd5.  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19652 19 K  Slaps total: 2467 2 K
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗
Inside Job
Called a 2 for 1
You track your shipment watch for the driver to get close grab it as soon as he puts it down its already covered by theft so since he's a witness there is no hassle to replace cuz there is a witness and camera footage so you opened the door after so they cant speculate that you falsely claiming theft
Probable but why put it on the news
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #10
Hoodsta1e11 
 jccd5. said 🔗
Probable but why put it on the news
I doubt they thought it would get that kind of attention
more than likely they had to get a police report and someone let it slip to the news station help stir a panic in the community,
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #11
jccd5.  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19652 19 K  Slaps total: 2467 2 K
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗
I doubt they thought it would get that kind of attention
more than likely they had to get a police report and someone let it slip to the news station help stir a panic in the community,
For sure

Dude gave his name out and everything though

Just decline the interview
emoji
+2   

2 weeks ago '24        #12
DaKrazie1 
Props total: 687 687  Slaps total: 630 630
 WHATEVERMAN said 🔗
People really bought to be burning in hell for some Apple watches. Makes me wonder how people would live their lives if they "knew" it was all true.
yeah its kinda crazy to think bout how sh1tty the conduct is compared to the loss.

Like, I aint gonna be pressed about losing the package, its more about how much of a piece of sh1t these dudes are that bothers me more than anything
+1   

2 weeks ago '24        #13
DaKrazie1 
Props total: 687 687  Slaps total: 630 630
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗
Inside Job
Called a 2 for 1
thats a lot of work for a free lil $300 product
+5   

2 weeks ago '07        #14
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 146357 146 K  Slaps total: 22569 22 K
that was like a nature video
+6   

2 weeks ago '18        #15
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 150129 150 K  Slaps total: 8462 8 K
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗
Inside Job
Called a 2 for 1
I was thinking they gotta be tracking somehow. Somebody posted one on here the other week where dude snatched the package out of the owner's hand after Amazon handed it off. Why would they do all that? It was like 6 iPhones dude ordered for his family. How would the pirate know that? Lucky lick?
emoji
+3   

2 weeks ago '23        #16
Yopa 
Props total: 21215 21 K  Slaps total: 8685 8 K
Gotta be fake
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '13        #17
mkhrt92 
Props total: 73659 73 K  Slaps total: 15778 15 K
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
I was thinking they gotta be tracking somehow. Somebody posted one on here the other week where dude snatched the package out of the owner's hand after Amazon handed it off. Why would they do all that? It was like 6 iPhones dude ordered for his family. How would the pirate know that? Lucky lick?
emoji
They say they are able to track the tracking numbers and contents. I'm sure it's a 2 man job. Someone Amazon in on it on the other end, tips off their boy then boom. Snatched.
+3   

2 weeks ago '22        #18
Rod Calhoun  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x25
Props total: 6384 6 K  Slaps total: 1287 1 K
More than likely not theft. Dude more than likely used the address as a drop for some scam sh1t that's why he was already waiting.
+6   

2 weeks ago '09        #19
TriniSoldier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 132623 132 K  Slaps total: 28970 28 K
 Rod Calhoun said 🔗
More than likely not theft. Dude more than likely used the address as a drop for some scam sh1t that's why he was already waiting.
People follow delivery drivers to steal every day
emoji
+3   

2 weeks ago '21        #20
HesOnFire 
Props total: 14144 14 K  Slaps total: 709 709
 Rod Calhoun said 🔗
Drop addy for my dark web surfers
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #21
Teknicks 
Props total: 59783 59 K  Slaps total: 11097 11 K
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗
Inside Job
Called a 2 for 1
When I was in my 20s we used to fly to Vegas steal our own luggage then file a claim. Easy couple racks
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #22
Hoodsta1e11 
 DaKrazie1 said 🔗
thats a lot of work for a free lil $300 product
Thats how broke people do
emoji
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #23
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55237 55 K  Slaps total: 4017 4 K
 blackreign said 🔗
I hate fu#king low life thieves....
this man

n1ggas went in my truck like a month ago and took my gym bad. I use a red nike hoop bag so it just looks like a reg book bag. Got my lifting shoes and my hooping shoes. I know they was mad as hell when they looked in there.

Low life sh1t.

our neighborhood been hit twice this yr. n1ggas go up the street and pull door handles. Sometimes they just leave the damn car doors open. I be prayin the good lord just let me catch a n1gga 1 time bruh. Im headin out that back door wit a bat and its gonna b on and poppin. Its a diff type feelin when you get ya sh1t took

Last edited by lboog1423; 06-11-2024 at 12:29 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '14        #24
Hoodsta1e11 
 BrooklynDamien said 🔗
emoji
Exactly
like people are just roll up for small box like its worth it clearly they know what they getting
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #25
Mal215  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 43791 43 K  Slaps total: 5363 5 K
Most likely something he ordered from the dark web and that’s the drop addy
+4   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2427
Video inside Baron Davis on NBA Players Getting Extorted, Robbed, & Shot at in Los A..
210 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-6612
The reality of you dudes that think you look “young for your age”
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+11212
Image(s) inside Simpson meme describes the modern day gym :yaohah:
74 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1711
Rapper Julio Foolio has passed away while celebrating his birthday at a Holida..
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop