online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jun 10 - Young Thug lawyer arrested for contempt

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #1
2343 page views
106 comments

collegeboy58 
Props total: 40015 40 K  Slaps total: 1874 1 K
Jun 10 - Young Thug lawyer arrested for contempt

YT Live

Long story short: Brian Steel is saying that the Judge and prosecutors are having secret meetings. The judge ordered Brian Steel to tell him who told him about the meetings. Brian Steel wouldn’t and he was arrested for contempt. The prosecutors are saying they need Brian Steel in the court to continue the case so the judge let him out. Now it’s 6P and they’re discussing the situation.

I posted the Lead Attorney’s link to give a summary of the situation with explanation.

Sidenote: Brian Steel retained the lawyer who is actually the same lawyer in the Fani Willis/Nathan Wade case lol. Also, apparently there’s 25+ lawyers outside protesting the contempt ruling.

EDIT: Attorneys for Brian Steel made solid arguments. Judge went into recess and came back and sentenced Brian Steel to 20 days for contempt, serving on the weekends. Brian asked the judge that if he goes to jail, can he be close to his client, Young Thug, to work on his case.

sh1t is crazy. I know the stream is long but watching on 1.5x/1.75x is recommended

UPDATE:

YT Live

Last edited by collegeboy58; 06-11-2024 at 09:51 AM..
+11   

icon
best
icon
worst
106 comments

2 weeks ago '23        #2
Yopa 
Props total: 21215 21 K  Slaps total: 8684 8 K
This is BS are they trying to derail the trial ?

Last edited by Yopa; 06-10-2024 at 07:36 PM..
+5   

2 weeks ago '16        #3
Bakwaas4va 
Props total: 1458 1 K  Slaps total: 189 189
That's a G attorney ...
+15   

2 weeks ago '22        #4
RockyIII 
Props total: 15986 15 K  Slaps total: 5112 5 K
This could be huge… if true, this could cause the DA to have to dismiss the charges with Prejudice, meaning they could NOT refile charges…
+11   

2 weeks ago '05        #5
pippen33 
Props total: 81401 81 K  Slaps total: 9764 9 K
 RockyIII said 🔗
This could be huge… if true, this could cause the DA to have to dismiss the charges with Prejudice, meaning they could NOT refile charges…
No. He is going to jail on the weekends. No court on the weekends. He won't miss any of the trial.

2 weeks ago '22        #6
RockyIII 
 pippen33 said 🔗
No. He is going to jail on the weekends. No court on the weekends. He won't miss any of the trial.
Not that part… this part

Long story short: Brian Steel is saying that the Judge and prosecutors are having secret meetings. The judge ordered Brian Steel to tell him who told him about the meetings.
IF they are having secret meetings, without the defense, this could screw the DAs case. Could be an issue in other cases too
+21   

2 weeks ago '14        #7
4 O 4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 15688 15 K  Slaps total: 658 658
Free YSL Steel

In all seriousness, the judge never once denied the allegations and chose to hold YSL Steel in contempt. This case is crazy af!!!
+24   

2 weeks ago '06        #8
Kundalini  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17466 17 K  Slaps total: 2203 2 K
The lawyer told the judge, if you're going to lock me up, lock me up with Jeffery (Thug).

The judge said he'd look into it.

emoji
+23   

2 weeks ago '04        #9
memphis10 
Props total: 16994 16 K  Slaps total: 16164 16 K
this should be an easy grounds for a mistrial, another court is going to have to step in. judge is doing unethical things
+14   

2 weeks ago '22        #10
Voodoopocalypse  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 64633 64 K  Slaps total: 14497 14 K
 memphis10 said 🔗
this should be an easy grounds for a mistrial, another court is going to have to step in. judge is doing unethical things
historic corruption
emoji

new precedence in g.a.
emoji
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #11
pippen33 
 RockyIII said 🔗
Not that part… this part

IF they are having secret meetings, without the defense, this could screw the DAs case. Could be an issue in other cases too
Nope. Prosecutors, The Judge, Lil Woody and Lil Woody lawyer met. His lawyer was present at the meeting, that's the most important part.

Also Lil Woody plead the 5th in front of the jury so nothing really came of it.

Thug lawyer is grandstanding.

It's a very high bar to get a mistrial. Doubt anything happens.

2 weeks ago '05        #12
pippen33 
 memphis10 said 🔗
The grounds for mistrial are never easy so your entire post is a contradiction.

They will have to prove the judge acted inappropriately and prove that Thug was harmed as a result. The witness plead the 5th. So how was Thug harmed?

You have as many slaps as props so you won't be able to answer
emoji
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #13
collegeboy58  OP
 pippen33 said 🔗
Nope. Prosecutors, The Judge, Lil Woody and Lil Woody lawyer met. His lawyer was present at the meeting, that's the most important part.

I think the argument is that the judge, prosecutor, lil woody, and lil woody’s lawyer had a meeting without the defense knowing.

+7   

2 weeks ago '05        #14
pippen33 
 collegeboy58 said 🔗
I think the argument is that the judge, prosecutor, lil woody, and lil woody’s lawyer had a meeting without the defense knowing.

I am aware of the argument. At worst, the judge gets reprimanded.

Thug lawyer didn't have a right to be at the meeting. And again, the witness plead the 5th so Thug wasn't harmed.

It's a lot of nothing.

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #15
collegeboy58  OP
 pippen33 said 🔗

Thug lawyer didn't have a right to be at the meeting. And again, the witness plead the 5th so Thug wasn't harmed.

It's a lot of nothing.
I’m not a lawyer but other online lawyers are saying that the judge and prosecutors can’t meet with a sworn witness without at least notifying the defense of the meeting.
+11   

2 weeks ago '05        #16
pippen33 
 collegeboy58 said 🔗
I’m not a lawyer but other online lawyers are saying that the judge and prosecutors can’t meet with a sworn witness without at least notifying the defense of the meeting.
He is supposed to notify him but he doesn't have the right to be present at the meeting.

The witnesses lawyer was at the meeting which is most important because the witness rights were protected.

What harm was caused to Thug as a result of this meeting?

It's a very high bar for a mistrial

2 weeks ago '04        #17
xbossxplayax 
Props total: 48287 48 K  Slaps total: 7758 7 K
U cant accuse them n not divulge the source

But then, he could have come up wit that hisself

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #18
collegeboy58  OP
 pippen33 said 🔗
He is supposed to notify him but he doesn't have the right to be present at the meeting.

The witnesses lawyer was at the meeting which is most important because the witness rights were protected.

What harm was caused to Thug as a result of this meeting?

It's a very high bar for a mistrial
That doesn’t make sense that the judge and prosecutor can meet with a sworn in witness and the defense attorneys can’t be present.
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #19
pippen33 
 collegeboy58 said 🔗
That doesn’t make sense that the judge and prosecutor can meet with a sworn in witness and the defense attorneys can’t be present.
The witness lawyer was there to protect his rights and make sure he isn't coerced into anything.

Why would Thug lawyer be allowed to be present? The witness is there to testify against Thug. Think it through..

Again. What harm was caused?

Last edited by pippen33; 06-10-2024 at 08:49 PM..

2 weeks ago '22        #20
RockyIII 
 pippen33 said 🔗

Listen I don’t care either way but if there is any validity to these “meetings between just the prosecutors and judge” that’s some sh1t that won’t work out very well

Actually it’s not that high of a bar to get a mistrial at all…. You a lawyer or been in the defendant booth?

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #21
collegeboy58  OP
 pippen33 said 🔗
The witness lawyer was there to protect his rights and make sure he isn't coerced into anything.

Why would Thug lawyer be allowed to be present? The witness is there to testify against Thug. Think it through..
The witness being coerced into saying something against the defendant is the exact reason why the defense would want to be present. The witness’ lawyer is there in the interest of the witness, not the defense. Think it through…why would someone give Brian Steel the information if it wasn’t pertinent? Why would 25+ lawyers come to the defense of Brian Steel?
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #22
pippen33 
 collegeboy58 said 🔗
The witness being coerced into saying something against the defendant is the exact reason why the defense would want to be present. The witness’ lawyer is there in the interest of the witness, not the defense. Think it through…why would someone give Brian Steel the information if it wasn’t pertinent? Why would 25+ lawyers come to the defense of Brian Steel?
emoji

It's the job of the witnesses lawyer to protect the witnesses rights..to make sure the witnesses rights are protected.

Thug lawyer is there for Thug. He is going to do what's in Thug best interest. In fact, he would be there to try to convince the witness not to testify.

What harm was caused to Thug as a result of this meeting? Or u gonna keep duckin

Keep thinking it through..you'll get there.

2 weeks ago '23        #23
Push a TEEE 
Props total: 18989 18 K  Slaps total: 2529 2 K
 pippen33 said 🔗

It's a lot of nothing.
Do you know what Thug’s lawyer is alleging what was discussed in the judge’s private meeting?

That’s the reason he went so hard, pause

Last edited by Push a TEEE; 06-10-2024 at 09:08 PM..

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #24
collegeboy58  OP
 pippen33 said 🔗
emoji

It's the job of the witnesses lawyer to protect the witnesses rights..to make sure the witnesses rights are protected.

Thug lawyer is there for Thug. He is going to do what's in Thug best interest. In fact, he would be there to try to convince the witness not to testify.

What harm was caused to Thug as a result of this meeting? Or u gonna keep duckin

Keep thinking it through..you'll get there.
I think you’re missing the point. The judge AND the prosecutor can’t meet with a sworn in witness without notifying the defense or the defense being present.

“What harm was caused to Thug as a result of this meeting?” is irrelevant.

And miss me with that slick sh1t….” Keep thinking it through..you'll get there.” FOH. If you’re not a lawyer, your opinion is as valid as mine.
+6   

2 weeks ago '05        #25
pippen33 
 collegeboy58 said 🔗
I think you’re missing the point. The judge AND the prosecutor can’t meet with a sworn in witness without notifying the defense or the defense being present.

“What harm was caused to Thug as a result of this meeting?” is irrelevant.

And miss me with that slick sh1t….” Keep thinking it through..you'll get there.” FOH. If you’re not a lawyer, your opinion is as valid as mine.
False.

Keep trying Lil guy..you gonna get there..eventually..I think

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2432
Video inside Baron Davis on NBA Players Getting Extorted, Robbed, & Shot at in Los A..
210 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-6616
The reality of you dudes that think you look “young for your age”
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+11211
Image(s) inside Simpson meme describes the modern day gym :yaohah:
74 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1710
Rapper Julio Foolio has passed away while celebrating his birthday at a Holida..
152 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop