online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Cam says he's too old to be jumping up so New York rats don't touch his feet

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

6 days ago '20        #1
2512 page views
47 comments

Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x109
Props total: 71069 71 K  Slaps total: 22748 22 K
icon Cam says he's too old to be jumping up so New York rats don't touch his feet

IG
+23   

icon
best
icon
worst
47 comments

6 days ago '22        #2
Zone3CP Burner 
Props total: 18616 18 K  Slaps total: 1320 1 K
The only time I felt scared when I stayed in BK was when a rats ran across my feet while walking on the sidewalk. At night in BK or in the city it will definitely happen when trash is out to be picked up.
+10   

6 days ago '19        #3
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 66964 66 K  Slaps total: 10476 10 K
Actual rats (as opposed to a house mouse here and there), is a Manhattan problem...Harlem is in Manhattan... That's where the most of the underground subways connect, for obvious reasons and why there will never be an end to that problem. It's also what the tourists see because when they come to nyc, they wanna go to Manhattan (understandably)...

Just saying that Cam being tired of that is because he has had to deal with rats actually being on ur block like that, in Harlem all day. They're still there. U won't find that happening on a Brooklyn, Queens, or Bronx block... Definitely not impossible, especially if u live right off an underground station, but that ain't no usual sh1t

6 days ago '17        #4
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 75537 75 K  Slaps total: 15916 15 K
That dipset junt cam got on kinda nice
+3   

6 days ago '23        #5
TexasRangers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 29662 29 K  Slaps total: 4645 4 K

6 days ago '10        #6
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 183320 183 K  Slaps total: 31048 31 K
Yea sh1t is horrible

6 days ago '10        #7
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 183320 183 K  Slaps total: 31048 31 K
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗
Actual rats (as opposed to a house mouse here and there), is a Manhattan problem...Harlem is in Manhattan... That's where the most of the underground subways connect, for obvious reasons and why there will never be an end to that problem. It's also what the tourists see because when they come to nyc, they wanna go to Manhattan (understandably)...

Just saying that Cam being tired of that is because he has had to deal with rats actually being on ur block like that, in Harlem all day. They're still there. U won't find that happening on a Brooklyn, Queens, or Bronx block... Definitely not impossible, especially if u live right off an underground station, but that ain't no usual sh1t
Anywhere there is dumpsters there is rats fam …Brooklyn included lol
+12   

6 days ago '17        #8
YAYO101 
Props total: 67008 67 K  Slaps total: 3864 3 K
Clean that sh1t TF damn how did sh1t get out of control like that

6 days ago '07        #9
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 128534 128 K  Slaps total: 12014 12 K
Filthy a$s city dog
+8   

6 days ago '20        #10
20Vent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5779 5 K  Slaps total: 647 647
As long as it aint in your room or your house/apartment, seeing a rat in the street dragging a slice a pizza to god knows where its like seeing aa squirrel get a nut. them rats aint bothering nobody, just mind your business and keep your distance lol.
+8   

6 days ago '11        #11
eucalyptus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 10492 10 K  Slaps total: 2141 2 K
Means he wants to live comfortably lol

I love New York. Even used to live in New York at one point… and have family still out there

But I’d rather live comfortable down south not have to worry about all that nasty sh1t.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #12
 SmoothTay said 🔗
I'm in Brownsville, residential part but super close to the hood and dumpsters don't be randomly about. As a property owner, unless u have a permit, u can't have a dumpster, which is why u don't really see them in BK. Where u talking about?

Even apartment buildings, unless you're near a subway won't have many rats...they'll produce house mice and cats will tear at those bags, but subway rats ain't traveling too far from underground since that's the main source of food.

I live off the 3 train, but that's above ground past Utica Ave so maybe that doesn't count. But I'll see an actual rat maybe once every couple months. When I'm in the BX too, same thing whether it's Jackson Ave or further up north by Burke and gun hill, where I be at over there.

6 days ago '19        #13
 Sincere730 said 🔗
Filthy a$s city dog
The city, as in NYC ain't filthy... Manhattan is... And that's because they don't use the same sanitary dept as the rest of the city. Even most new Yorkers don't realize that re: the garbage pick up...

Manhattan uses private companies...plural, so there's no central organization and they strike and operate however they feel because they know they can hold the city hostage in negotiations since Manhattan is where tourists visit and residents work at...and they don't want to have to deal with the complaints, which is why the private sanitation companies continue to have the leverage
+2   

6 days ago '19        #14
 20Vent said 🔗
As long as it aint in your room or your house/apartment, seeing a rat in the street dragging a slice a pizza to god knows where its like seeing aa squirrel get a nut. them rats aint bothering nobody, just mind your business and keep your distance lol.
Exactly... I'd rather that than a bear, snake, gator, etc that a lot of other people gotta deal with. I'll take some sh1t that's scared of me and I can kill over some sh1t I'm scared of that can kill me

That being said, I'm moving to New Orleans for 6 months starting August
emoji

I plan to eat more gator than the inverse...

6 days ago '16        #15
Head Coach 
Props total: 27968 27 K  Slaps total: 2157 2 K
 SmoothTay said 🔗
I never seen a rat a day in my life in my neighborhood in BK

You can go on a trashcan kicking spree on my Block...nuthn

Where I live in DC, they're everywhere, worse sh1t I seen in my life
+2   

6 days ago '20        #16
20Vent  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5779 5 K  Slaps total: 647 647
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗
Exactly... I'd rather that than a bear, snake, gator, etc that a lot of other people gotta deal with. I'll take some sh1t that's scared of me and I can kill over some sh1t I'm scared of that can kill me
Deadass, They have black bears in NJ that will run up on you. I dont want those problems at all. Like I don't even know what'd I'd do. fu#k that.
+1   

6 days ago '19        #17
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 194644 194 K  Slaps total: 52902 52 K
Imagine all the food that’s been touched by rat’s being sold
+2   

6 days ago '19        #18
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Imagine all the food that’s been touched by rat’s being sold
Lol this is silly...who's buying some sh1t unopened or uncooked that rats are 'touching' it... U think they like run up in the pizza stores, get behind the glass, bite sh1t and bounce, then people eat it?
emoji

What's going on in that mind, sir?
+2   

6 days ago '23        #19
Kingscalper 
Props total: 4740 4 K  Slaps total: 1414 1 K
faxx comin from Ny i love miami ngl

6 days ago '05        #20
Daddy Black 
Props total: 22125 22 K  Slaps total: 1908 1 K
He's not lyin. They just caught Master Splinter last year. He was 4ft tall.

+11   

6 days ago '19        #21
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 194644 194 K  Slaps total: 52902 52 K
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗
Lol this is silly...who's buying some sh1t unopened or uncooked that rats are 'touching' it... U think they like run up in the pizza stores, get behind the glass, bite sh1t and bounce, then people eat it?
emoji

What's going on in that mind, sir?
Are you fu#king stupid

🔗

+4   

6 days ago '19        #22
 FrivolousSports said 🔗
Are you fu#king stupid

↪🔗
No sh1t that's disgusting--which was in Washington DC btw--but that's a restaurant who obviously left their storage unchecked. U made it seem like this is something even remotely usual in the case of nyc rats 'touching' the food they sell.

If u think NYC folks are working for any sort of time in that capacity to sell sh1t for minimum wage at a fast food franchise, u don't know many new yorkers...

I'm sure we'd be known for our fine dining, which most are locsted in manhattan, if the food they're selling's just riddled with rat touches if we let u tell it

emoji

6 days ago '22        #23
Digame Mang 
Props total: 1469 1 K  Slaps total: 352 352
Mice in the house is one thing......but those new york rats look like some Secret of the Ooze sh1t

emoji
+6   

6 days ago '24        #24
Aquarius 313 
Props total: 515 515  Slaps total: 305 305
This why I don’t understand why anybody would willingly live in New York

Bad weather
rats
Traffic

There’s no reason to live in New York thanks to the internet u don’t need New York to make money or connections

6 days ago '04        #25
mims820  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1099 1 K  Slaps total: 137 137
 Zone3CP Burner said 🔗
The only time I felt scared when I stayed in BK was when a rats ran across my feet while walking on the sidewalk. At night in BK or in the city it will definitely happen when trash is out to be picked up.
Fam! This happened to me coming out of the Christopher St PATH years ago.

Was going to meet friends and there was this pizzeria I passed and they had their garbage out. Someone or something hit the bag and two big a$s rats ran across my feet. I never jumped so high in my life. My heart dropped to my ass.
+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Pimps and prostitutes get all the glory . But none of it would be possi..
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jun 15 - Mass Shooting in Round Rock Texas
118 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+174
Video inside Freddy Kruger enthusiasts come on in…
37 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside AI turning memes into videos.
22 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish