online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

THEY losing they minds off Caitlin Clark not being on Team USA

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

6 days ago '23        #1
1320 page views
64 comments

Money2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 529 529  Slaps total: 142 142
icon THEY losing they minds off Caitlin Clark not being on Team USA

YT

icon
best
icon
worst
64 comments

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '07        #2
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 128532 128 K  Slaps total: 12013 12 K
She's a rookie.....gotta earn it first
+19   

6 days ago '06        #3
bigkilla  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54352 54 K  Slaps total: 7089 7 K
Doesn't seem like any rookie made it

Not a big deal

I'd understand the anger if rookies or even a rookie made the squad but that doesn't seem to be the case
+5   

6 days ago '10        #4
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55225 55 K  Slaps total: 4015 4 K
 Sincere730 said 🔗
She's a rookie.....gotta earn it first
while I agree, i think there shoulda been an exception in this case. This coulda been a MAJOR chance to grow their sport. Gotta strike when the iron is hot. Putting her on the team dont mean she has to start or play a lot. They already have the most eyes on the wnba than they ever have before this coulda taken it to a diff level. I still remember all the women on the olympic team when I was growing up.

hell the men added christian laetner to the dream team and look what happened there

Last edited by lboog1423; 06-10-2024 at 11:30 AM..

6 days ago '24        #5
unit301  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 2532 2 K  Slaps total: 620 620
USA is ranked first.
Second: Belgium
Third: France
Fourth: Australia
Fifth: China

↪🔗

Can't introduce a weak link.
+5   

6 days ago '04        #6
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 66806 66 K  Slaps total: 15663 15 K
 lboog1423 said 🔗

hell the men added christian laetner to the dream team and look what happened there

What happened? What did Laetner bring? He increased ratings??
+5   

6 days ago '15        #7
He Hate Me 
Props total: 79186 79 K  Slaps total: 7699 7 K
 lboog1423 said 🔗
while I agree, i think there shoulda been an exception in this case. This coulda been a MAJOR chance to grow their sport. Gotta strike when the iron is hot. Putting her on the team dont mean she has to start or play a lot. They already have the most eyes on the wnba than they ever have before this coulda taken it to a diff level. I still remember all the women on the olympic team when I was growing up.

Yall keep using him as an example as if Zeke snubb wasnít a thing and was politics.

Caitlin will be on the team next time and thatís if she even wants to do it.

I donít get why ppl acting like this is the only opportunity for her to make the team ever.
+8   

6 days ago '04        #8
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 66806 66 K  Slaps total: 15663 15 K

+3   

6 days ago '10        #9
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55225 55 K  Slaps total: 4015 4 K
 SpunkyXL23 said 🔗

no, but the dream team did. NBA already had the star power

CC is a big part of their their star power right now

He Hate Me said 🔗
Yall keep using him as an example as if Zeke snubb wasn’t a thing and was politics.

Caitlin will be on the team next time and that’s if she even wants to do it.

I don’t get why ppl acting like this is the only opportunity for her to make the team ever.
We bring up Laetner bc he also had proven nothing in the NBA yet and was on the team. That dream team helped expand the global NBA brand. Same thing CC could help do. That league need all the help they can get

it literally hurts nothing to put her up there.

6 days ago '18        #10
ordoabchao  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33673 33 K  Slaps total: 7182 7 K
 lboog1423 said 🔗

Agreed.

6 days ago '04        #11
skillahmang 
Props total: 86584 86 K  Slaps total: 16615 16 K
Of all the pro caitlin clark takes this year, this is the only one thats wrong.

6 days ago '15        #12
He Hate Me 
Props total: 79186 79 K  Slaps total: 7699 7 K
 lboog1423 said 🔗

We bring up Laetner bc he also had proven nothing in the NBA yet and was on the team. That dream team helped expand the global NBA brand. Same thing CC could help do. That league need all the help they can get

And if Zeke was d1ck riding Jordan like half the team he wouldnít be on that team.

League having her on the USA team will not help them. She would be there for popularity reason without the minutes so it would do nothing.

Why do yall think they have to push her to the moon immediately. She has a whole career to help the league.

They donít need her face for everything this season.
+2   

6 days ago '11        #13
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 75055 75 K  Slaps total: 7644 7 K
 SpunkyXL23 said 🔗
No, lmaoooo bum n1gga just got some extra praise being a college player among NBA Stars...

They gonna talk as if he made some type of significant contribution, lol...
+10   

6 days ago '15        #14
Smuuve 
Props total: 24974 24 K  Slaps total: 2142 2 K
 lboog1423 said 🔗

They coulda used that spot on basically anybody else instead of laettner
+2   

6 days ago '12        #15
RATCHET 
Props total: 13245 13 K  Slaps total: 2339 2 K
 SpunkyXL23 said 🔗

. His college career for the Duke Blue Devils is widely regarded as one of the best in National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) history.[a] He was the star player on the back-to-back Duke National Championship teams of 1991 and 1992, and the NCAA player of the year in his senior year
What is Caitlin bringing? She never won a damn thing in College. You maggots talking about ratings when the world will be tuned in regardless.

Top 10 most propped recently  6 days ago '18        #16
ChrisPartlowFro 
Props total: 52151 52 K  Slaps total: 7110 7 K
 lboog1423 said 🔗

Yes it does, because you hurt your credibility by kicking off a deserving person for someone weíve all admitted (you included) isnít on par with everyone else talent-wise. That literally does hurt your credibility
emoji

Yíall be up here saying anything
+6   

6 days ago '17        #17
YAYO101 
Props total: 67004 67 K  Slaps total: 3863 3 K
...which honestly is making people root against her, nobody want the media dictating to them WTF to Think, Say or Believe and this is what is happening

because they are obsessed with her...we all should be as well and if we're not then something is wrong with us this is exactly how the media Operates

I root for her, she is important for WNBA but let her earn it still too though, cannot just give her sh1t. She will have her opportunity 2028
+6   

6 days ago '04        #18
D. Norman 
Props total: 7646 7 K  Slaps total: 3724 3 K
Who TF watches women's basketball anyways.

All of the sudden this a hot topic on boxden, not sure if it's simps or the racist came out the closet
+2   

6 days ago '15        #19
Villain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 57628 57 K  Slaps total: 6078 6 K
CC will be on it next time...for business purposes she should have gotten on there and came off the bench though.

Brittney Griner being on Team USA now is funny though. Weed is also illegal in Paris.

emoji

6 days ago '17        #20
LurkinSince2012 
Props total: 15176 15 K  Slaps total: 1018 1 K
 YAYO101 said 🔗
...which honestly is making people root against her, nobody want the media dictating to them WTF to Think, Say or Believe and this is what is happening

because they are obsessed with her...we all should be as well and if we're not then something is wrong with us this is exactly how the media Operates

I root for her, she is important for WNBA but let her earn it still too though, cannot just give her sh1t. She will have her opportunity 2028
I donít think you heard what you just saidÖ2028Ö.n1gga the ratings and press for the league are here now at this present moment. At what point has the league gotten a phenom player like this and been this damn popular? And youíre gonna leave a rookie off that can bring more eyes to the overall talent? They had rookies on that team in the past I just donít understand but hey I get it put the same ol ones out there. Donít want those women uncomfortable but remember NOTHING CHANGES IF NOTHING CHANGES.

6 days ago '04        #21
BackBlock_OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3719 3 K  Slaps total: 494 494
 lboog1423 said 🔗

Shaq was the biggest draw coming out of college that year. By what you're saying, Shaq should've been on the Dream Team. Cailin's hype is way more Shaq than CL.

6 days ago '04        #22
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 120725 120 K  Slaps total: 32358 32 K
 BackBlock_OG said 🔗
Shaq was the biggest draw coming out of college that year. By what you're saying, Shaq should've been on the Dream Team. Cailin's hype is way more Shaq than CL.
Caitlin wasnt a bigger hype than Shaq lol

Cl was 2x national champ, Clark has 0 championships under belt
emoji
+7   

6 days ago '04        #23
BackBlock_OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3719 3 K  Slaps total: 494 494
 slimboyballer said 🔗
Caitlin wasnt a bigger hype than Shaq lol

Cl was 2x national champ, Clark has 0 championships under belt
emoji
I never said her hype was bigger than Shaq. I said her hype was more like Shaq than CL. CL was on a great Duke team, he wasn't that great of a player. He should've never made the Dream Team over Shaq.

The person I quoted said CC should have been selected because of the hype and draw. Then he used CL as an example. But Shaq was the hype and draw that year, not CL
+2   

6 days ago '04        #24
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 120725 120 K  Slaps total: 32358 32 K
 BackBlock_OG said 🔗
I never said her hype was bigger than Shaq. I said her hype was more like Shaq than CL. CL was on a great Duke team, he wasn't that great of a player. He should've never made the Dream Team over Shaq.

The person I quoted said CC should have been selected because of the hype and draw. Then he used CL as an example. But Shaq was the hype and draw that year, not CL
Caitlin hype didnt transfer on the court, thats the problem. she is leading the WNBA in turnovers and on this 2nd to worst team in the WNBA. Also she's not in the top 3 rookie ratings..She didnt do anything to deserve at roster spot. AT least CL was coming off 2x ncaa titles. clark was coming off back to back blow outs in the finals.
+4   

6 days ago '17        #25
YAYO101 
Props total: 67004 67 K  Slaps total: 3863 3 K
 LurkinSince2012 said 🔗
I donít think you heard what you just saidÖ2028Ö.n1gga the ratings and press for the league are here now at this present moment. At what point has the league gotten a phenom player like this and been this damn popular? And youíre gonna leave a rookie off that can bring more eyes to the overall talent? They had rookies on that team in the past I just donít understand but hey I get it put the same ol ones out there. Donít want those women uncomfortable but remember NOTHING CHANGES IF NOTHING CHANGES.
well she has no choice but to wait 2028 for the Olympics now

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Pimps and prostitutes get all the glory . But none of it would be possi..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jun 15 - Mass Shooting in Round Rock Texas
118 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+467
logo Gervontae Tank Davis KO's Frank Martin In The 8Th Round!!
78 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
logo So Mr. Shakur wants next huh......
104 comments
19 hours ago
@sports