online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Scottie Barnes got advice for you dudes who canít get a bi#ch

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 days ago '22        #1
3802 page views
150 comments

stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x141
Props total: 55083 55 K  Slaps total: 21245 21 K
icon Scottie Barnes got advice for you dudes who canít get a bi#ch

IG
+22   

icon
best
icon
worst
150 comments

4 days ago '24        #2
Sh33d  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 9472 9 K  Slaps total: 465 465
Broski autistic
+40   

4 days ago '04        #3
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 120548 120 K  Slaps total: 32323 32 K
just slide in dm's..bi#ches stay on Instagram more than going to malls or outside these days
emoji
+17   

4 days ago '04        #4
SpunkyXL23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 66575 66 K  Slaps total: 15325 15 K
Raptors had Siakam, OG and Barnes..still couldn't win shiat?
+11   

4 days ago '22        #5
stillNAMELESS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x141 OP
 slimboyballer said 🔗
just slide in dm's..bi#ches stay on Instagram more than going to malls or outside these days
emoji
How many n1ggas in the DMs? Especially if they attractive.
+12   

4 days ago '04        #6
 stillNAMELESS said 🔗
How many n1ggas in the DMs? Especially if they attractive.
if they attractive at the mall, they got plenty of n1ggas
+8   

4 days ago '22        #7
 slimboyballer said 🔗
if they attractive at the mall, they got plenty of n1ggas
Most dudes donít approach in person no more and in person you can vibe more.
+32   

4 days ago '04        #8
 stillNAMELESS said 🔗
Most dudes donít approach in person no more and in person you can vibe more.
chances better on Instagram

4 days ago '22        #9
 slimboyballer said 🔗
chances better on Instagram
Ok
+5   

4 days ago '18        #10
street heat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21577 21 K  Slaps total: 5792 5 K
I think your chances are always better in person. Women's standards are usually a bit different in person than online because they can't hide behind filters in person and pretend like they're too good for you. They can cake on the makeup and wear waist trainers and sh1t but men who are outside see right through it and they know it. Those insecurities pop out all over the place and leaves them vulnerable.
+42   

4 days ago '19        #11
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 194308 194 K  Slaps total: 52825 52 K
 SpunkyXL23 said 🔗
Raptors had Siakam, OG and Barnes..still couldn't win shiat?
OG hasnít played 70 games since a rookie
+3   

4 days ago '10        #12
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 182935 182 K  Slaps total: 31000 31 K
🔗

+7   

4 days ago '05        #13
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 107131 107 K  Slaps total: 14647 14 K
old a$s video

4 days ago '13        #14
mkhrt92 
Props total: 73542 73 K  Slaps total: 15769 15 K
He ain't wrong. Everyone think the internet the easiest way and answer for everything these days. Those h0es just want money. At least if you actually speak to em first you can tell what kinda game they runnin.

And yes, he is on the spectrum. He is high functioning. He went to school here at cardinal Newman. We have seen him at the autism speaks walk that are held every year in west palm beach
+15   

4 days ago '20        #15
Gmoney419 
Props total: 10298 10 K  Slaps total: 1755 1 K
 slimboyballer said 🔗
emoji
Definitely cap. bi#ches still be at the mall and they definitely be outside. Itís not hard to be around bi#ches what so ever. They more relevant on social media cuz people addicted to they phones all day but they still be out especially in the summer.

If you canít find a bi#ch in public you not goin be striking out on social media just as easy or maybe even easier
+8   

4 days ago '04        #16
 Gmoney419 said 🔗
Definitely cap. bi#ches still be at the mall and they definitely be outside. Itís not hard to be around bi#ches what so ever. They more relevant on social media cuz people addicted to they phones all day but they still be out especially in the summer.

If you canít find a bi#ch in public you not goin be striking out on social media just as easy or maybe even easier
Definitely not cap...Same bi#ches in malls, you can pull on Instagram without leaving your home. Most of the bad ho's dont want n1ggas coming up on them anyway (todays society). majority of bad bi#ches on social media or Only Fans.
+3   

4 days ago '20        #17
Gmoney419 
 slimboyballer said 🔗
Definitely not cap...Same bi#ches in malls, you can pull on Instagram without leaving your home. Most of the bad ho's dont want n1ggas coming up on them anyway (todays society). majority of bad bi#ches on social media or Only Fans.
Again cap. You n1ggas just have no game. I still ACTIVELY see and talk to bi#ches in public. Before I got in my current relationship and had a kid with her, I pulled her in public. bi#ches still like being approached they just donít wanna be approached by n1ggas they donít like or are attracted to. No different than any other time. If you actually be around bi#ches and canít pull a bi#ch but instead try to get her on social media you just a corn end of story.

I use social media solely to get the info and see what they post. Iíll go for a number half the time and thru socials the other half. Usually if they watching my snaps constantly Iíll send a feeler out by hearting it responding to the snap. But itís is nowhere near hard to get a female in public. Bars, nightclubs, nightlife, malls and stores still exist.
+15   

4 days ago '04        #18
 Gmoney419 said 🔗
Again cap. You n1ggas just have no game. I still ACTIVELY see and talk to bi#ches in public. Before I got in my current relationship and had a kid with her, I pulled her in public. bi#ches still like being approached they just don’t wanna be approached by n1ggas they don’t like or are attracted to. No different than any other time. If you actually be around bi#ches and can’t pull a bi#ch but instead try to get her on social media you just a corn end of story.

I use social media solely to get the info and see what they post. I’ll go for a number half the time and thru socials the other half. Usually if they watching my snaps constantly I’ll send a feeler out by hearting it responding to the snap. But it’s is nowhere near hard to get a female in public. Bars, nightclubs, nightlife, malls and stores still exist.
Again not cap! bi#ches love social media more than going out these days. We in a new era. all that going out to malls sh1t been dead, thats you so many malls and sh1t closing. Again, bi#ches also like n1ggas sliding in dm..Thats why you got n1ggas with money and regular n1ggas in bi#ches dms. The game is to work smarter, not harder end of story.

n1ggas got more bad bi#ches off social media than going to a mall in the era. If you go to Only Fans, you find those same bi#ches from nightclubs and bars on there looking for a come up. Dm;ing those ho's you dont got to worry about buying drinks and all that bullsh1t just to fake impress or get a number lol

4 days ago '05        #19
blah blah blah  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x81
Props total: 147893 147 K  Slaps total: 107285 107 K
🔗

4 days ago '15        #20
MichaelVickStan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 41523 41 K  Slaps total: 9198 9 K
im quick to ask for a bi#ch ig idgaf bout her number they on the gram or snap all day aint finna be texting a bi#ch all day rather see what they doing so ik how to move if u cant get a bi#ch in the club or a bar idk what to tell u most of the bad bi#ches selling pu$$y 80-120 u a fool if u tryna cuff a bi#ch in 2024 fr h0es either stuck on they ex/bd ,got a rotation of n1ggas or just weird
+12   

4 days ago '20        #21
Gmoney419 
 slimboyballer said 🔗
Again not cap! bi#ches love social media more than going out these days. We in a new era. all that going out to malls sh1t been dead, thats you so many malls and sh1t closing. Again, bi#ches also like n1ggas sliding in dm..Thats why you got n1ggas with money and regular n1ggas in bi#ches dms. The game is to work smarter, not harder end of story.

n1ggas got more bad bi#ches off social media than going to a mall in the era. If you go to Only Fans, you find those same bi#ches from nightclubs and bars on there looking for a come up. Dm;ing those ho's you dont got to worry about buying drinks and all that bullsh1t just to fake impress or get a number lol
Ok my n1gga you got it. Just say you a scary a$s dude scared of rejection lmao. Different strokes for different folks. You trynna act like the sh1t you saying is some confirmed sh1t. n1ggas still just as easily pull bi#ches in real life. n1gga talking about only fans lmao that show what kinda n1gga you are. NEVER in my life been on only fans nor subscribed. Got bi#ches that post hella “content” and links on snap and they clearly still be miserable and broke but it’s FAR from the majority.

Like I said if they actually live like sh1t ain’t hard. Especially if you attractive and got motion. I’ve posted my social media and pics of me with bi#ches in real life on here. My life actually be lit and I’m attractive and got motion so maybe my experiences is different from yours.

Then these n1ggas be fake trynna impress on social media wym lmao? n1ggas whole lives be cap for the most part and they cover up they awkwardness with social media cuz they clearly can’t talk to h0es in real life

Last edited by Gmoney419; 06-10-2024 at 11:26 AM..
+9   

4 days ago '22        #22
 slimboyballer said 🔗

Doesnít have to be the mall, beloved. Grocery store etc
+2   

4 days ago '22        #23
 Gmoney419 said 🔗
Again cap. You n1ggas just have no game. I still ACTIVELY see and talk to bi#ches in public. Before I got in my current relationship and had a kid with her, I pulled her in public. bi#ches still like being approached they just donít wanna be approached by n1ggas they donít like or are attracted to. No different than any other time. If you actually be around bi#ches and canít pull a bi#ch but instead try to get her on social media you just a corn end of story.

I use social media solely to get the info and see what they post. Iíll go for a number half the time and thru socials the other half. Usually if they watching my snaps constantly Iíll send a feeler out by hearting it responding to the snap. But itís is nowhere near hard to get a female in public. Bars, nightclubs, nightlife, malls and stores still exist.
What it mean when a chick watch all your stories and you shoot your shot and she hit like and keep it moving?
emoji
+3   

4 days ago '04        #24
 Gmoney419 said 🔗
Ok my n1gga you got it. Just say you a scary a$s dude scared of rejection lmao. Different strokes for different folks. You trynna act like the sh1t you saying is some confirmed sh1t. n1ggas still just as easily pull bi#ches in real life. n1gga talking about only fans lmao that show what kinda n1gga you are. NEVER in my life been on only fans not subscribed. Got bi#ches that post hella ďcontentĒ and links on snap and they clearly still be miserable and broke but itís FAR from the majority.

Like I said if they actually live like sh1t ainít hard. Especially if you attractive and got motion. Iíve posted my social media and pics of me with bi#ches in real life on here. My life actually be lit and Iím attractive and got motion so maybe my experiences is different from yours.

Then these n1ggas be fake trynna impress on social media wym lmao? n1ggas whole lives be cap for the most part and they cover up they awkwardness with social media cuz they clearly canít talk to h0es in real life
That mean celebrity with money scared of rejection as well because they stay in bi#ched dms lmao bi#ches love IG and love dms thats why ig and tik tok bring in so much money per year. you just an old a$s n1gga still doing sh1t old school style thats outdated lmao

n1gga the same bi#ches you going to bars to meet in person on Only Fans with their pu$$y out lol You at the bar with the bi#ches buy her drinks while she on her phone checking messages from n1ggas on ig and only fans lmao you just a simp a$s n1gga

Just like you can fake on social media, you can fake in person lol its no difference lol bi#ches life's be cap as well so whats your point lol bi#ches in their 40 and 50 still on tik tok and ig not at malls lol

4 days ago '20        #25
Gmoney419 
 stillNAMELESS said 🔗
What it mean when a chick watch all your stories and you shoot your shot and she hit like and keep it moving?
emoji
Lmao then keep it moving also. Itís not a guarantee every bi#ch goin like you just like you not goin like every bi#ch. Social media has its ups and downs but people get to lost thinking the sh1t real or the only way to talk to h0es clearly lmao.

My girl now a bad a$s white girl. She was a bartender and I kept noticing the eye contact and ordered a shot and got her one. When the bartender only charge you for yo shot and not 2 or she donít charge you at all then you know you good. I got her snap and she didnít follow me back till the next time I was there. She started being one of my regular watchers so she either was interested in me or my life. So I started saying lil sh1t and it wasnít nothing to serious but I could peep the interest. Then one day she randomly asked me what I had goin on and the rest was history.
+4   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+718
Video inside When you have no car 🚘 🚫
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+278
Video inside In '17, Facebook shut down AI research cuz the chatbots created their o..
72 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
props+3146
It might be a wrap for the boy
320 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+434
Image(s) inside EA Literally Robbed Me