Jun 30 - Kanye West hating on Internet haters on BBC radio

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
126 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #61
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 38 38
I've said it and posted it alot, but here I go again.....

I CAN'T STAND THAT MUTHAfu*kA!!!! FOR REAL!! He's fu*kin annoying as sh*t.
 11 years ago '04        #62
Bundles 26 heat pts26
space
space
$1,512 | Props total: 38 38
I just listened to this sh*t, and he helped me take my hate to a newer level!! He's fu*king wack!!!
 07-01-2005, 12:43 PM         #63
Killa #4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i been listening to this sh*t all morning at work
 07-01-2005, 12:50 PM         #64
stevenpeven 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like his rapping and all, but he needs to suck it up and stop complaining. He's already got millions of dollars from record sales and producing, and will probably get millions of dollars in the future. The complaining makes him look greedy
 11 years ago '04        #65
yanni_gogolac 
space
space
$2,685 | Props total: 0 0
i read this, and the report on sohh and i was like fu*k him

then i listened to the interview and respected what he said, those reports make it seem like he was just sh*ttin on the net, which is not what it was at all
 07-01-2005, 02:45 PM         #66
jjapsw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha f u kanye! stop drinking that hatorade
 07-01-2005, 02:56 PM         #67
SimplyDC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol...well the only cd's i buy are Destiny's Child related and thats cause i'm a dedicated fan...he act like other artists dont get hated on...people gon have they opinions regardless..he just actin like a lil bi*ch about it...he wont be known as 1 of the best rappers so it dont really matter...he got more money than any of us will ever see...so why does it even matter...he actin like a punk
 11 years ago '05        #68
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,566 | Props total: 5 5
too broke to buy his cd
 07-01-2005, 03:21 PM         #69
SimplyDC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he seemed arrogant on there...talkin about how tight his flow was
 07-01-2005, 03:50 PM         #70
taqweem786 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol wtf you dont find all critics on the internet, what a dumbass, he honestly thinks that he really is 'that good', since when did he actually care about the fans, lol hes living in a dream world, lol its just the internet, lol he got twisted by anonymous comments hahahaha they probably are 14 yr old kids, lol well there goes his fan base. die motherfu*kers die, he aint no marilyn manson, I dont think he really appreciates where hes at, pretty sad because hes got some good work! I can't see common saying those types of comments like that, lol if 50 didnt like bootleggers or people criticising his music then how would he be here now, you have to be open to criticism oh well hes pretty strange lol
 11 years ago '04        #71
Sylent Khaos 
space
space
$3,621 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah sounded arrogant, but n*ggas from Chigago are arrogant, just how we are. I agree with some of the sh*t he was saying. I will admit this, I'm not as hyped for his new album as I was because the n*gga has Paul Wall on it, get the fu*k outta here with that sh*t. Besides, Common's BE is a classic so I doubt he'll be able to match that (his flow is tight, but no where near Common's).
 11 years ago '04        #72
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,675 | Props total: 0 0
 BJR said:
Some of yall think these artists actually get "payed" off there albums sales. The average rap cat sees pennies from that 12-15 dollars. They make all there dough from touring and endorsements, get real n*ggaz!

^true

ill also be buying this
 07-01-2005, 04:34 PM         #73
Gymu13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is the best producer in the game, second is Salaam Remi.
 11 years ago '04        #74
mrwickedmon 
space
space
$978 | Props total: 3 3
buy his cd never have never will, like harald melvin without the bluenotes.
 07-01-2005, 09:58 PM         #75
sitydwellamedia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow alot of views...can I get some props if this was a good find LOL
 11 years ago '04        #76
Methadon 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 11 11
Sorry, more than likely, I will not buy this CD. The last CD I bought was Pretty Ricky, and that's only because it was a birthday gift for my friend's daughter. The last CD I bought before that was Twista & The Speedknot Mobstaz Presents... Mobstability. Not bad. 7 years between purchases.... Either way, I haven't seen many albums that are worth spending the money on lately. Common's was hot, but only 11 songs? It's more listenable than some albums out, but still. Could've at least gave me 15 on the album. Kept the time just a hair above EP.
 07-02-2005, 03:07 PM         #77
2 sik widd it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye iz da man in mah top 50 mos def
 07-02-2005, 04:21 PM         #78
THA KID 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna buy it
 11 years ago '04        #79
Snipper 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,829 | Props total: 374 374
 Methadon said:
Sorry, more than likely, I will not buy this CD. The last CD I bought was Pretty Ricky, and that's only because it was a birthday gift for my friend's daughter. The last CD I bought before that was Twista & The Speedknot Mobstaz Presents... Mobstability. Not bad. 7 years between purchases.... Either way, I haven't seen many albums that are worth spending the money on lately. Common's was hot, but only 11 songs? It's more listenable than some albums out, but still. Could've at least gave me 15 on the album. Kept the time just a hair above EP.
LOL..
true..true :applause:
 11 years ago '04        #80
Dj J-One 
space
space
$1,247 | Props total: 1 1
I can't wait to download Kanye's sh*t , isn't that kinda fu*ked up that Kanye hates on people who steal music yet he jacks other artist sh*t to make his beats, Has he ever just made a beat without sampling or looping something from a motown record or anything from that genre.

I like Kanye but if he wants to get down to it he made millions stealing other peoples music.

Last edited by Dj J-One; 07-02-2005 at 06:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
175 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy