online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

“No one cares about Kanye West in 2024”

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #1
3645 page views
107 comments

Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x234
Props total: 121416 121 K  Slaps total: 35597 35 K
icon “No one cares about Kanye West in 2024”

He has a point! Part of it though is that the Remix was taken off DSPs and Kanye’s YouTube right after it dropped! That said, his involvement in the beef should have had more of a reverberation than just a single bar on the classic “Family Matters”.

It’s funny because Kanye isn’t reliable. If Drake were to ever get into any legal trouble, Kanye would go on a massive rant telling us we should “free Drake”
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
107 comments

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '18        #2
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x234 OP
I mean I get it though, after 2022 the man burnt through all his good will
+14   

4 weeks ago '15        #3
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34555 34 K  Slaps total: 10967 10 K
I dont care about anything Andrew has to say.

I like Kanye, but I really wish he would stop rapping and just stick to producing. I dont care to hear his wack a$s albums with 100 other rappers on it.

I checked the Donda out, but I haven't actively listened to to him since TLOP (that album was trash). The last time I liked his music was when he dropped Yeezus.

I also got tired of him ranting, or just doing anything and immediately dropping some sort of product afterwards.

I like the 450's, but I have never bought a single pair of Yeezys.

I'm actually disappointed with Kanye, because I wish he would've stayed with Adidas long enough to either get a higher position, or start manufacturing his own shoes.

I also don't like how he made a joke about starting his own pr0n company. That sh1t was not funny to me.
+11   

3 weeks ago '21        #4
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x43
Props total: 101643 101 K  Slaps total: 12176 12 K
 Kodack sixnine said 🔗
↪🔗

He has a point! Part of it though is that the Remix was taken off DSPs and Kanye’s YouTube right after it dropped! That said, his involvement in the beef should have had more of a reverberation than just a single bar on the classic “Family Matters”.

It’s funny because Kanye isn’t reliable. If Drake were to ever get into any legal trouble, Kanye would go on a massive rant telling us we should “free Drake”

No Cares About The Breakfast Club No More because in 2024 The show still never got a Drake Interview
emoji
+20   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '18        #5
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x234 OP
 Shifty said 🔗

I like Kanye, but I really wish he would stop rapping and just stick to producing. I dont care to hear his wack a$s albums with 100 other rappers on it.

I checked the Donda out, but I haven't actively listened to to him since TLOP (that album was trash). The last time I liked his music was when he dropped Yeezus.

I also got tired of him ranting, or just doing anything and immediately dropping some sort of product afterwards.

I'm actually disappointed with Kanye, because I wish he would've stayed with Adidas long enough to either get a higher position, or start manufacturing his own shoes.

I also don't like how he made a joke about starting his own pr0n company. That sh1t was not funny to me.

Yeah the pr0n thing turned a lot of people off to him including myself
+3   

3 weeks ago '15        #6
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34555 34 K  Slaps total: 10967 10 K
 Kodack sixnine said 🔗
Yeah the pr0n thing turned a lot of people off to him including myself
I hope he was just joking, but I really didn't find it funny.

I just expected more from a n1gga who obviously knows better.

He's just a entertainer tho.

Kanye had a chance to save the world, but now everybody going right back to Hell.

Oh well.
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #7
Brucebaner2 
Props total: 22495 22 K  Slaps total: 7397 7 K
 Shifty said 🔗

↪🔗

3 weeks ago '15        #8
CALL AGAIN 
Props total: 30318 30 K  Slaps total: 3591 3 K
Kanye was at his.most creative with that GOOD summer 5 or 7 track LP drops his Ye bipolar album was his truest but then he lost it. Clash with Kudi, song with the Mexican kid with stapled on dreads that said n1gga so much it made no sense, then went to gospel, then went into ego vanity projects, then on tangets and pr0n dudes been lost the plot. Finally the general public got burned off.out him not to mention so many act crazy for attention now it's not even shocking at all anymore.
+6   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 25039 25 K  Slaps total: 8562 8 K
Andrew is an idiot. Vultures 1 is a classic.

3 weeks ago '04        #10
erickonasis  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 112091 112 K  Slaps total: 14776 14 K
hes correct
+6   

3 weeks ago '22        #11
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 11987 11 K  Slaps total: 2522 2 K
I also didn’t care about Ross’s diss and I’d say most feel the same.

It has less to do with Ye’s relevance and more to do with us wanting it to be Kendrick v Drake.
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #12
street heat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 21800 21 K  Slaps total: 5964 5 K
If Kanye drops an album, people will listen. He has a huge fan base that isnt going anywhere. One thing about Kanye is he has never been afraid to be vulnerable in his music. That really endears people to him and no matter what he's doing outside of music they will still want more.
+13   

3 weeks ago '05        #13
landlord151515  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12545 12 K  Slaps total: 3111 3 K
All that n1gga does is talk about fu#kin in his lyrics now.. No substance anymore..

emoji
+7   

3 weeks ago '20        #14
Chozen  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 83330 83 K  Slaps total: 14435 14 K
 MrNobody said 🔗
Andrew is an idiot. Vultures 1 is a classic.
Already?
emoji
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #15
BXcellent 
Props total: 19388 19 K  Slaps total: 1000 1 K
Damn n1ggaz thought The Life of Pablo was trash?

Sheeesh… no it wasn’t peak Kanye, but that sh1t was flames, production was crazy and Ultralight Beam would be on a top songs list for me of the past decade.
+21   

3 weeks ago '24        #16
Aquarius 313 
Props total: 749 749  Slaps total: 419 419
Duh Kanye ain’t been relevant in years rightfully so

3 weeks ago '08        #17
Kewop Decam  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55557 55 K  Slaps total: 4416 4 K
 Shifty said 🔗
I hope he was just joking, but I really didn't find it funny.

I just expected more from a n1gga who obviously knows better.

He's just a entertainer tho.

Kanye had a chance to save the world, but now everybody going right back to Hell.

Oh well.
Save the world…?
+2   

Top 10 most slapped recently  3 weeks ago '15        #18
TheChosen1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 14933 14 K  Slaps total: 4988 4 K
 Kodack sixnine said 🔗
↪🔗

I agree Kanye’s antics are bigger than his music he’s turned into an old lame n1gga that’s jealous,not confident but trust his past work n name to pull him through everytime.

I never thought I’d see him turn into this every big rapper Thts out currently he hates on lol but he loves theyre music
+1   

3 weeks ago '16        #19
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 107956 107 K  Slaps total: 15860 15 K
Nah I still need that vultures 2
+4   

3 weeks ago '24        #20
andrs 
Props total: 176 176  Slaps total: 87 87
lot of
emoji
exposing theyselves here. vultures was solid and this n1gga been releasing classics for almost 20 years now. everytime I see his name brought up the yt start on they scooter braunstein wierd sh1t iykyk
emoji

3 weeks ago '24        #21
Stay Blessed 
Props total: 1360 1 K  Slaps total: 1271 1 K
A rapper that made College dropout and Late registration can never be irrelevant
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #22
Crisco  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 17797 17 K  Slaps total: 3294 3 K
Can y'all stop posting podcasters and just say your opinion on your own. Holy sh1t.
+4   

3 weeks ago '22        #23
Zone3CP Burner 
Props total: 18962 18 K  Slaps total: 1325 1 K
Ye became sterile when he started fu#king with Kim.... That sh1t hurt his career and credibility.

fu#k these dudes tho.... That ain't tapped in like that.

These ppl put in place to finishing u off after u already laying down.
+6   

3 weeks ago '16        #24
drFlex  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13278 13 K  Slaps total: 8682 8 K
Kanye been washed
+5   

3 weeks ago '05        #25
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 42140 42 K  Slaps total: 7386 7 K
They’ve got a point about religion. That’s for certain.
+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside she wants 5 of em and her husband to watch
89 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+3912
Image(s) inside How did Drake end up battling Kdot when Future pulled the trigger first?
212 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+3510
'Not Like Us' video shoot live in Watts Nickerson Gardens
108 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+196
Video inside Dude was a very good sport. The dating pool is shallow lol. 😆