online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

If Diddy will stomp his female bi#ch he'll kill his male homie

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 weeks ago '20        #1
1321 page views
51 comments

Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 71437 71 K  Slaps total: 22817 22 K
If Diddy will stomp his female bi#ch he'll kill his male homie

IG
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
51 comments

3 weeks ago '13        #2
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 205551 205 K  Slaps total: 83251 83 K
Puff paid gene deal to hop out and wet biggie Tahoe up

emoji

3 weeks ago '22        #3
Kingtrips2 
Props total: 9067 9 K  Slaps total: 1108 1 K
This was known.. this isn’t new….

Son didn’t want to be in la
+14   

3 weeks ago '04        #4
BackBlock_OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 3719 3 K  Slaps total: 494 494
emoji
For all the gullible idiots out there, I know the in thing is to blame Puff for everything that has ever happened in hip hop, but at some point you need to ask yourself if it makes sense. People keep saying Puff owned Biggie's publishing, that was his incentive to kill B.I.G. So lets' address that. When you own someone's publishing, the last thing you want is for that person to die. Owning someone's publishing is maximized when said person is putting out music, not recycling old music, making posthumous songs.

Second, Puff invested millions into Life After Death and its promotional campaign. Why would he do that and then have Biggie killed before the album drops and not be able to tour or make videos? As much as he made from Life After Death, think about how much he would have made if Biggie was still alive to promote and tour the album.

Third, EVERY artist wants to renegotiate their deal or leave the label after their first record. Because usually they didn't pocket anything near what they were expecting. Big's situation with Puff was no different than the Hot Boys with Baby or Cam'ron with Sony, or Nas with Columbia.

And finally, no, Puff fighting his gf 8 yrs ago is not proof or evidence that he would kill his biggest investment. Puff's rich from being smart with money not stupid.

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 05-29-2024 at 03:00 PM..

3 weeks ago '20        #5
Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110 OP
 BackBlock_OG said 🔗
emoji
For all the gullible idiots out there, I know the in thing is to blame Puff for everything that has ever happened in hip hop, but at some point you need to ask yourself if it makes sense. People keep saying Puff owned Biggie's publishing, that was his incentive to kill B.I.G. So lets' address that. When you own someone's publishing, the last thing you want is for that person to die. Owning someone's publishing is maximized when said person is putting out music, not recycling old music, making posthumous songs.

Second, Puff invested millions into Life After Death and its promotional campaign. Why would he do that and then have Biggie killed before the album drops and not be able to tour or make videos? As much as he made from Life After Death, think about how much he would have made if Biggie was still alive to promote and tour the album.

Third, EVERY artist wants to renegotiate their deal or leave the label after their first record. Because usually they didn't pocket anything near what they were expecting. Big's situation with Puff was no different than the Hot Boys with Baby or Cam'ron with Sony, or Nas with Columbia.

And finally, no, Puff fighting his gf 8 yrs ago is not proof or evidence that he would kill his biggest investment. Puff's rich from being smart with money not stupid.
That album was not going to sell 12 million if Biggie lived no matter how much he promoted it. Puff just saw how Pac's sales sky rocketed after his death. Imagine if Biggie dies before his album drops and the album is called Life After Death, has a skit where he dies in the beginning and has him near a hearse on the album cover.

Now imagine Diddy who is promoting his own album at the same time as Biggie's putting a tribute song on his album called Ill be missing you. Cant market better than that. Not only that but now you remove the dark cloud that 2pac put over Bad Boy in life and through his murder and Bad Boy is now seen as the friendly, Will Smith type of label. They're seen as the good guys again.
+12   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '13        #6
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 159744 159 K  Slaps total: 13955 13 K
 BackBlock_OG said 🔗
emoji

I respectfully disagree

Them labels Lowkey happy highkey eating off people like Pop Smoke and JuiceWrld
+12   

3 weeks ago '16        #7
MOF410 
Props total: 3279 3 K  Slaps total: 650 650
Italian like 9/11

Maybe puff didn't orchestrate it, but at the very least he knew about the plan and let it happen.
+5   

3 weeks ago '04        #8
 North!!! said 🔗
I respectfully disagree

You think they're making more money right now off Pop Smoke then they would be if he was touring right now, getting ready to drop a new album?

3 weeks ago '04        #9
synopsis03|m 
Props total: 2514 2 K  Slaps total: 276 276
legal battle ? with no recorded litigation ? yea i believe it
emoji

3 weeks ago '14        #10
Playboi Loso 
Props total: 86542 86 K  Slaps total: 7120 7 K
 North!!! said 🔗
I respectfully disagree

Them Juice fans be on Bibby a$s that n1gga had to turn his IG comments off
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #11
MasonPolitikz 
Props total: 2652 2 K  Slaps total: 626 626
Spooky times never thought I would see
emoji
this
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #12
 Laron Isley said 🔗
That album was not going to sell 12 million if Biggie lived no matter how much he promoted it. Puff just saw how Pac's sales sky rocketed after his death. Imagine if Biggie dies before his album drops and the album is called Life After Death, has a skit where he dies in the beginning and has him near a hearse on the album cover.

Now imagine Diddy who is promoting his own album at the same time as Biggie's putting a tribute song on his album called Ill be missing you. Cant market better than that. Not only that but now you remove the dark cloud that 2pac put over Bad Boy in life and through his murder and Bad Boy is now seen as the friendly, Will Smith type of label. They're seen as the good guys again.
How old are you? You sound young. Pac was alive when All Eyes on Me dropped. Makaveli sold less than All Eyes on Me. The Life After Death theme was Biggie's idea, not Puff's. It was a follow up to his first album Ready to Die... Get it? The skit you're referring to in the beginning is the last song on his first album.

I know you weren't around and I shouldn't be wasting my time, but I feel like staying quiet allows the ignorance to spread. Puff wasn't promoting his album the same time as Big's. B.I.G. was the main writer and executive producer for Puff's album. In fact, it was B.I.G.'s idea for Puff to make an album. The last thing you want is for the person writing and picking the beats for your album to die.

And Pac didn't put any dark cloud over Bad Boy. B.I.G., Puff, Mase, Faith, 112, The Lox and Black Rob all dropped after Pac died and sold more than expected.

You see how none of that sh1t you're saying makes any sense?
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  3 weeks ago '13        #13
North!!!  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 159744 159 K  Slaps total: 13955 13 K
 BackBlock_OG said 🔗
You think they're making more money right now off Pop Smoke then they would be if he was touring right now, getting ready to drop a new album?
Possibly…

I get where you’re coming from if he’s alive he gives the more catalog

But on the flip side dead rappers get more/better promotion

Every Birthday, album/mixtape anniversary, death day anniversary his streams go up and pay them label people

Also don’t have to worry about a dead man or their family that don’t know about the industry trying to take/buy back the masters

Last edited by North!!!; 05-29-2024 at 05:41 PM..
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #14
 North!!! said 🔗
Possibly…

I get where you’re coming from if he’s alive he gives the more catalog

But on the flip side dead rappers get more/better promotion

Every Birthday, album/mixtape anniversary, death day anniversary his streams go up and pay them label people

Also don’t have to worry about a dead man or their family that don’t know about the industry trying to take/buy back the masters
Trust me, that b-day anniversary mixtape money isn't sh1t compared to what they would be making if he was dropping new music and taking part in world tours and doing tv and movies and commercials, etc. All that "dead rappers get better promotion" sh1t is about the album that drops right after they died. Not years later when the label is recycling verses trying to scrap up whatever they can.

3 weeks ago '20        #15
Laron Isley  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110 OP
 BackBlock_OG said 🔗
How old are you? You sound young. Pac was alive when All Eyes on Me dropped. Makaveli sold less than All Eyes on Me. The Life After Death theme was Biggie's idea, not Puff's. It was a follow up to his first album Ready to Die... Get it? The skit you're referring to in the beginning is the last song on his first album.

I know you weren't around and I shouldn't be wasting my time, but I feel like staying quiet allows the ignorance to spread. Puff wasn't promoting his album the same time as Big's. B.I.G. was the main writer and executive producer for Puff's album. In fact, it was B.I.G.'s idea for Puff to make an album. The last thing you want is for the person writing and picking the beats for your album to die.

And Pac didn't put any dark cloud over Bad Boy. B.I.G., Puff, Mase, Faith, 112, The Lox and Black Rob all dropped after Pac died and sold more than expected.

You see how none of that sh1t you're saying makes any sense?
All those people you named also dropped after Big died. Once Big died the dark cloud went away. I was in New York during that time and New York n1ggas HATED Biggie and Puff during those 9 months Pac was dead and Biggie was still alive. Once Biggie died all the bad energy went away and everybody just wanted peace. Diddy was shooting videos for his album while Biggie was still alive. Can't nobody hold me down, Been Around The world etc.

Maybe Pac's sales didnt go through the roof besides the greatest hits, but his video plays and radio play definitely did. Biggie was already finding loopholes around the publishing by putting it in other people's names and not telling Puff about the sh1t he wrote for Lil Kim. So Diddy wasn't going to necessarily benefit from the sh1t Biggie would have been alive working on.

I'm not saying Diddy made a plot to get Biggie killed. But I do think Biggie was worth more to Puff dead than alive and that sh1t crossed Diddy's mind, before they went to Cali and while they were there. I think Diddy made more money off Big after he died than he did while Big was alive. Biggie's death made the bad boy brand immortal and set the tone for No Way Out to sell 7 million and for Mase's album to sell 4 mill. Those albums don't do those numbers with Biggie still alive.
+3   

3 weeks ago '18        #16
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34261 34 K  Slaps total: 4043 4 K
 North!!! said 🔗
I respectfully disagree

A deceased artist's publishing is worth alot. That and the record labels collect insurance when the artist dies.
+4   

3 weeks ago '13        #17
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 81941 81 K  Slaps total: 6342 6 K
 Laron Isley said 🔗

emoji

3 weeks ago '17        #18
ImIHM 
Props total: 26794 26 K  Slaps total: 9314 9 K
 BackBlock_OG said 🔗
emoji

Yeah you’re super wrong about everything you said.

This is why we should let people in the know speak. In music, it is known that when an artist dies, their sales and everything connected to their name and brand skyrockets and never comes back down to whatever the norm was while alive. This is a known thing. Even Chaka Khan said they were telling her how she was worth more dead.

The death of the artist usually draws heavy media coverage, which either rekindles a fan's interest or sends others on a shopping spree to see what made that person so well liked in the first place, Reinbergs said.

Also, for long-time fans, the discovery of previously unknown material gives one final chance to enjoy, he said.

"You know there's not going to be anything new generated ever again," Reinbergs said
Every year, Forbes magazine publishes its list of the top-earning dead celebrities and the numbers are impressive.

Michael Jackson topped the list in 2010, earning a whopping $275 million. Most of this came from a new seven-year, multi-project record deal between Sony Music Entertainment and the performer's estate.

His estate also generated income through album sales, radio play and even a video game.

Eb Reinbergs, an entertainment lawyer based in Toronto, said such post-mortem success happens all the time.

↪🔗

↪🔗
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #19
 ImIHM said 🔗

This is why we should let people in the know speak. In music, it is known that when an artist dies, their sales and everything connected to their name and brand skyrockets and never comes back down to whatever the norm was while alive. This is a known thing. Even Chaka Khan said they were telling her how she was worth more dead.

↪🔗

↪🔗
You're naming people who have a whole catalog of music. Biggie had one album. You can't be dumb enough to think Puff has made more money off two posthumous albums, than he would make if B.I.G. was alive right now getting ready to drop his 10th/11th album. Just use common sense

Last edited by BackBlock_OG; 05-30-2024 at 07:20 PM..

3 weeks ago '17        #20
ImIHM 
Props total: 26794 26 K  Slaps total: 9314 9 K
 BackBlock_OG said 🔗
You're naming people who have a whole catalog of music. Biggie had one album. You can't be dumb enough to think Puff has made more money off two posthumous albums, than he would make if B.I.G. was alive right now getting ready to drop his 10th/11th album. Just use common sense
Amy Winehouse had a whole catalog?

You insecure h0es who will do anything to not be wrong are annoying as hell. And you’re still wrong. lol.

The article I posted talked about Amy Winehouse’s sales and revenue skyrocketing. How many albums do you think she had?

I know your parents were tight they had an idiot child lol

Last edited by ImIHM; 05-30-2024 at 10:00 PM..
+2   

3 weeks ago '10        #21
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 184093 184 K  Slaps total: 31114 31 K
Puff going down for getting Biggie wacked will make my year

3 weeks ago '10        #22
SmoothTay  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 184093 184 K  Slaps total: 31114 31 K
🔗

emoji

3 weeks ago '10        #23
ColeWorld  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 25696 25 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K
 North!!! said 🔗
I respectfully disagree

🔗

+1   

3 weeks ago '10        #24
ColeWorld  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 25696 25 K  Slaps total: 2267 2 K
 set117 said 🔗
A deceased artist's publishing is worth alot. That and the record labels collect insurance when the artist dies.
Yep!!!

🔗

3 weeks ago '04        #25
 BackBlock_OG said 🔗
 ImIHM said 🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗
 ImIHM said 🔗
Amy Winehouse had a whole catalog?

You insecure h0es who will do anything to not be wrong are annoying as hell. And you’re still wrong. lol.

The article I posted talked about Amy Winehouse’s sales and revenue skyrocketing. How many albums do you think she had?

I know your parents were tight they had an idiot child lol
The fact that your dumbass thinks Amy Winehouse's label makes more off her dead than her making new albums all these years tells me enough about your common sense levels. You do know that labels make money off a lot more than album sales right? You do know that with these 360 deals, labels make money off artist touring and merchandise right? Now about think what you're saying. Stop quoting people you never met and USE YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE!

Your dumbass keeps talking about sales skyrocketing after death, but you're not thinking about years later when those sales dry up and there's no new music. Let's just take Biggie for instance. There's no remix or recycled verse that would make more money than a WHOLE NEW SONG AND NEW ALBUM that he could tour. I can't believe I really have to go this deep to explain that. I thought that was common sense.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-979
Uh oh! Dark Drake is coming soon!
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+189
Image(s) inside This can't be real... playstation vs Xbox console exclusives 2020-2024
49 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
props+1047
Image(s) inside Females Get VIRAL Plumber FIRED from his job after the “Pop The Ballon..
208 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+312
50 CENT speaks on REGRETTING making PEARLY GATES with MOBB DEEP
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop