online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Ex Men In Black Exposes Truth Before His Death

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '05        #1
7141 page views
127 comments

blaznfor20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 3285 3 K  Slaps total: 561 561
icon Ex Men In Black Exposes Truth Before His Death

emoji
emoji
emoji
+58   

icon
best
icon
worst
127 comments

3 weeks ago '10        #2
Kofi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 40071 40 K  Slaps total: 3262 3 K
emoji
+2   

3 weeks ago '18        #3
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 102145 102 K  Slaps total: 23037 23 K
Memories erased daily BUT he remembers his victims

6 Billoion to 800 million..yet the population has increased by 2 Billion since then

Sounds like bullsh1t OP
+79   

3 weeks ago '05        #4
blaznfor20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 Proffesor X said 🔗
Memories erased daily BUT he remembers his victims

6 Billoion to 800 million..yet the population has increased by 2 Billion since then

Sounds like bullsh1t OP
The video was from the late 80's I think. Yeah I don't know about that one, but when he talks about covid and chem trails makes you really think some of this is true.
+9   

3 weeks ago '14        #5
Hoodsta1e11 
Props total: 14952 14 K  Slaps total: 2270 2 K
sh1t is Real if you have access to Library with old books that pre date 80's
you can find so much info about space and how the US government uses tactics to tell us information but make it look like something different or disappear. The craziest story is the story of the Space Force, which is basically the inspiration for Star Trek. The story is back during the supposed
UFO crash in Roswell, there were survivors, they gave us info and helped develop technology in exchange for use of equipment to contact their home world for help. when the visitors ride home came they made arrangement that they would take 20 US soldiers with them.
From that group of 20 only 9 returned. 5 died while traveling to the alien world 1 found love on another planet they visited 3 died fighting another species, 2 stayed behind on the alien Home World.
when they return to earth the used what info they gathered with the help of our new Alien friends created the Space Force.
Which has been traveling the Galaxy.
this book that can not be found online can be found in older libraries
written by one of the soldiers that went on the trip to the alien world.
other info related this story, The Space Station is Actually an intergalactic
Fueling station, also the Switzerland hadron collider is used to create Dark Matter which is used in long space travel
+61   

3 weeks ago '10        #6
6.Yrs 
Props total: 47053 47 K  Slaps total: 2653 2 K
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗
you can find so much info about space and how the US government uses tactics to tell us information but make it look like something different or disappear. The craziest story is the story of the Space Force, which is basically the inspiration for Star Trek. The story is back during the supposed
UFO crash in Roswell, there were survivors, they gave us info and helped develop technology in exchange for use of equipment to contact their home world for help. when the visitors ride home came they made arrangement that they would take 20 US soldiers with them.
From that group of 20 only 9 returned. 5 died while traveling to the alien world 1 found love on another planet they visited 3 died fighting another species, 2 stayed behind on the alien Home World.
when they return to earth the used what info they gathered with the help of our new Alien friends created the Space Force.
Fueling station, also the Switzerland hadron collider is used to create Dark Matter which is used in long space travel
Interesting. Link?
+11   

3 weeks ago '05        #7
blaznfor20  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗
that's wild as sh1t
+16   

3 weeks ago '08        #8
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93841 93 K  Slaps total: 5117 5 K

+36   

3 weeks ago '16        #9
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 107884 107 K  Slaps total: 15797 15 K
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗
Where can I find more information about this
+9   

3 weeks ago '17        #10
Mperfection 
Props total: 25087 25 K  Slaps total: 2433 2 K
Bro i hate to be that guy, but can we get some credible proof to back this incredible story? A name of the soldier, the name of the alien planet, exact timeline for when this happened, the title of the book, fu#king something. Far be it from me to dismiss this, but thats a wild story that seems pretty improbable. Like why would the government allow these soldier to return and document their story freely?
+45   

3 weeks ago '13        #11
THEDONN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 205549 205 K  Slaps total: 83249 83 K
emoji

3 weeks ago '21        #12
2Pac Cares  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 23586 23 K  Slaps total: 22917 22 K
70s-90s must have been so much fun for a "cconspiracy theorist' as it was much harder to "fact check", just pure imagination
emoji
+37   

3 weeks ago '12        #13
NYCBravado 
Props total: 15585 15 K  Slaps total: 1493 1 K
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗

Nahhhh
+16   

3 weeks ago '20        #14
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 58775 58 K  Slaps total: 4332 4 K
 Mperfection said 🔗
Bro i hate to be that guy, but can we get some credible proof to back this incredible story? A name of the soldier, the name of the alien planet, exact timeline for when this happened, the title of the book, fu#king something. Far be it from me to dismiss this, but thats a wild story that seems pretty improbable. Like why would the government allow these soldier to return and document their story freely?
Well for a start the caption says this man released his info in 1989…

But then about 4/5ths through the video the man reveals a meeting in 1994… so he was not only MIB but also a time traveler

emoji
+41   

3 weeks ago '22        #15
KING7 
Props total: 3826 3 K  Slaps total: 1783 1 K
Bullsh1t

sh1t went from aliens to the depopulation nonsense

I swear Americans either super dumb or mentally ill, I lived in so many other countries and no one there mentions or talks about aliens ever, the minute I come back to America I'll hear aliens conspiracies nonstop

My bad, I heard few aliens stories in Egypt tho

Last edited by KING7; 05-30-2024 at 01:31 AM..
+4   

3 weeks ago '23        #16
D3STR0 
Props total: 1966 1 K  Slaps total: 305 305
To know any of this stuff and to keep it a secret is fu#kery I mean you gotta be a heartless mother fu#ker.
+6   

3 weeks ago '17        #17
StandUpFella09 
Props total: 19026 19 K  Slaps total: 2182 2 K
Lost me at "Alien Hybrids"
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #18
black tesla 
Props total: 10387 10 K  Slaps total: 753 753
Im not saying that any of this isn't possible but I don't believe him. He claims to be a killer that gets his mind wiped but he has alot of names remembers highly classified information. And as gruesome as the government is, why didn't they just kill him when he was done working for them. I call bullsh1t.

Last edited by black tesla; 05-29-2024 at 06:02 PM..
+11   

3 weeks ago '18        #19
Hollywood 
Props total: 6294 6 K  Slaps total: 1686 1 K
He said in 1990, a weaponized version of the Flu will be released in 2017 to reduce human population similar to the 1918 flu...

If a virus is introduced in 2017, that means by 2019 it would cause the pandemic? Thats oddly accurate tbh

black tesla said 🔗
Im not saying that any of this is possible but I don't believe him. He claims to be a killer that gets his mind wiped but he has alot of names remembers highly classified information. And as gruesome as the government is, why didn't they just kill him when he was done working for them. I call bullsh1t.
MK Ultra needs updates. They constantly break free and need to be taken back to the "Hospital" to update them. They still get suppressed memories coming up etc.

Also Edit: I know a lot of people are saying that this is fake cause he died in 89-90, and that he mentioned a meeting in 1994. But homie posted the original video, and this isnt a recording of the actual agent, the video's very first shot is a blurb explaining this is an reenactment of events and gives a timeframe, so Idk. I would still consider its veracity as possibly true. Cause if its an reenactment that means they basically did a LifeTime Version and had some old n1gga probably narrate it as if he was the agent.

As im watching the movie, he didnt even record a video of the info, he was so paranoid he used a type writer and left multiple memoirs with different people. What we are hearing is someone who simply read it aloud in a 2017/2018 reenactment.

It seems as if this 1994 meeting is a every decade on the 4 (which means they are having one this year as its 2024)

↪🔗

Full Reenactment Movie (based on events that happened to the real dude)
🔗

Last edited by Hollywood; 05-30-2024 at 12:23 PM..
+17   

3 weeks ago '06        #20
Ave 
Props total: 47330 47 K  Slaps total: 4022 4 K
emoji
the sh1t ya choose to believe
+11   

3 weeks ago '17        #21
Mamluke13 
Props total: 4485 4 K  Slaps total: 966 966
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Knight_satellite_conspiracy_theory
What is this you think
+1   

3 weeks ago '22        #22
DIE IN HOU X 
Props total: 37644 37 K  Slaps total: 3336 3 K
5 years ago I would’ve dismissed this as crazy talk but now I understand the world is a strange place.

No conspiracy theory is off the table

especially when the news media/government for decades have been saying “nothing to see here” then randomly decided to change their tune.
+20   

3 weeks ago '14        #23
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x182
Props total: 125263 125 K  Slaps total: 9785 9 K
Who knows
+1   

3 weeks ago '09        #24
WiLL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 11110 11 K  Slaps total: 410 410
emoji
+2   

3 weeks ago '15        #25
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x48
Props total: 66235 66 K  Slaps total: 7502 7 K
 Hoodsta1e11 said 🔗
And this is what y’all believe huh
+5   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+1718
Chris Brown Took Your PAWG Dawgg?
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+169
Video inside The real reason “Moesha” was cancelled..
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 17 - California becomes first state to give illegal immigrants free..
115 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+665
Video inside "Ya'll Niccas In ATL Are Being Taken By Storm By These New Things Calle..
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop