online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

M4 iPad Pro Review: The only computer you need.

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 weeks ago '22        #1
497 page views
9 comments

faizaly 
Props total: 1189 1 K  Slaps total: 277 277
M4 iPad Pro Review: The only computer you need.

YT

Here’s my review of the 2024 M4 iPad Pro!

icon
best
icon
worst
9 comments

3 weeks ago '04        #2
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 73117 73 K  Slaps total: 4546 4 K
I'll just wait for the M4 Mac Mini. I'm good with the M2 for now.
+1   

3 weeks ago '20        #3
gangasanta 
Props total: 18566 18 K  Slaps total: 2259 2 K
gotta be cap calling iPad a computer. dont follow the sheep. make your own reviews, be honest and you might actually get some hits instead of spewing the same bullsh1t every other paid mofo says. oh you probably wanna get paid by apple like them too with free iPads n stuff. continue
+4   

3 weeks ago '17        #4
Static3IVERSON  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 59412 59 K  Slaps total: 5429 5 K
 gangasanta said 🔗
gotta be cap calling iPad a computer. dont follow the sheep. make your own reviews, be honest and you might actually get some hits instead of spewing the same bullsh1t every other paid mofo says. oh you probably wanna get paid by apple like them too with free iPads n stuff. continue
the IPAD OS doesnt take care of the multitasking cant use it as a computer
+3   

3 weeks ago '06        #5
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 140917 140 K  Slaps total: 5958 5 K
no

if u need a computer....then get a computer

if u need a tablet......then get a tablet

if you can do what you need to do on a tablet.......then you probably didnt need a computer to begin with.
+2   

3 weeks ago '06        #6
realgunta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 140917 140 K  Slaps total: 5958 5 K
i subbed to your channel tho bro

emoji

3 weeks ago '08        #7
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93843 93 K  Slaps total: 5121 5 K
Its just an oversized iphone.

If you were able to full apps like Photoshop or Premiere Pro (NOT mobile version) then it would be dope. But like I said... oversized iPhone.
+1   

3 weeks ago '04        #8
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 73117 73 K  Slaps total: 4546 4 K
 Chedda said 🔗
Its just an oversized iphone.

If you were able to full apps like Photoshop or Premiere Pro (NOT mobile version) then it would be dope. But like I said... oversized iPhone.
That's why the mini is perfect. Unless you're in a space where you really use an iPad as a daily driver it's not really necessary. You're mostly paying for convenience. I use apple for home automation and desktop. Anything creative I can do on desktop or regular ipad. I'm not immersed enough to need the extra horse power. And a lil burner se on wifi for for my airtags if needed.

Last edited by Duntaz; 05-31-2024 at 07:38 PM..

3 weeks ago '08        #9
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93843 93 K  Slaps total: 5121 5 K
 Duntaz said 🔗
That's why the mini is perfect. Unless you're in a space where you really use an iPad as a daily driver it's not really necessary. You're mostly paying for convenience. I use apple for home automation and desktop. Anything creative I can do on desktop or regular ipad. I'm not immersed enough to need the extra horse power. And a lil burner se on wifi or for my airtags if needed.
Agreed.

This very reason is why I liked the Microsoft surface. It was a tablet that you could put full PC apps on. It was literally a tablet computer, not a tablet that ran android. It had full blown Windows on. I wish Apple would do the same with the iPad.

3 weeks ago '24        #10
Kiiboardmoney 
Props total: 3 3  Slaps total: 14 14
It’s a tablet with a laptop chip inside.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-9713
Uh oh! Dark Drake is coming soon!
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1049
Image(s) inside Females Get VIRAL Plumber FIRED from his job after the “Pop The Ballon..
210 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+186
Image(s) inside This can't be real... playstation vs Xbox console exclusives 2020-2024
49 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
logo Iman shumpert might have to pay $8k a month in child support spends 14k a..
84 comments
2 days ago
@sports