online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Let's get to the bottom (pause) of this Nipsey Hussle s3x tape. (Cash Money Records wins)

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

3 weeks ago '15        #1
3141 page views
150 comments

Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 33977 33 K  Slaps total: 10471 10 K
icon Let's get to the bottom (pause) of this Nipsey Hussle s3x tape. (Cash Money Records wins)

Wack 100 and other Bloods helped orchestrate Nipsey Hussle's deal and the deal was done as a favor to Big U. Notice how Bluface is laughing his a$s off on the side and getting mad at Wack, but never once does he disagree.

YT

Wack 100 also helped get Kendrick Lamar his first big performance on stage
(start the video below at 6:46) and we all know Isaiah Rashad is a Top Dog pipe smoker. I just thought I should mention that.

YT

Since it's been eatablished that these record labels have ties to criminal organizations, I think Wack should expose these n1ggas, so they can stop walking around like they're Jesus Christ in the flesh.

Wack helped Nipsey get his career started, he wasn't jealous of Nipsey. I believe he's telling the truth about those gay s3x tapes, and he should get out of the way of the dude who has rhe tapes and let the sh1t drop, so these dudes can stop using Nipsey was some type of fake messiah. Let the world see the truth.

These 'pot calling the kettle black' a$s n1ggas need to be exterminated.

Edit: One more thing: Wack 100 goes to and from California, and not one 60 tried to harm him. He's telling the truth, and if he's lying, then they really don't 'love' Nipsey like they say they do.

Last edited by Shifty; 05-27-2024 at 03:20 PM..

icon
best
icon
worst
150 comments

3 weeks ago '23        #2
Hoops Savant  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9505 9 K  Slaps total: 2563 2 K
aint no pause ph@ggot

3 weeks ago '15        #3
Shifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Hoops Savant said 🔗
aint no pause ph@ggot
You're right, Nipsey was actually a gay man.

You must be the n1gga in the s3xtape extorting Lauren London and the rest of Nipsey's family.

3 weeks ago '04        #4
Skilllz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44428 44 K  Slaps total: 4109 4 K
Sex tape extortion is definitely some underhanded mafia type tactic

sh1t wild when you steppin' in the higher echelons. Gotta really watch how you move.
+6   

3 weeks ago '14        #5
s550benz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12729 12 K  Slaps total: 2355 2 K
emoji

+5   

3 weeks ago '18        #6
Kodack sixnine  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x231
Props total: 120779 120 K  Slaps total: 34752 34 K
Diddy had a whole Rolodex of s3x tape extortions
+3   

3 weeks ago '16        #7
BxCastro 
Props total: 54189 54 K  Slaps total: 5740 5 K
more stupid gossip threads
+16   

3 weeks ago '15        #8
 Skilllz said 🔗
Sex tape extortion is definitely some underhanded mafia type tactic

sh1t wild when you steppin' in the higher echelons. Gotta really watch how you move.
The dumb motherfu#kers gonna focus on their idol, Nipsey, but I'm talking about how gangs basically run Hollywood and the music industry.

I believe Wack 100, he isn't lying, because he helped Nipsey get his deal. Wack only heard about it after Nipsey died

BxCastro said 🔗
more stupid gossip threads
Not gossip. It's facts, yall just won't believe it until the video gets released.

Kodack sixnine said 🔗
Diddy had a whole Rolodex of s3x tape extortions
Cassie was apart of that bullsh1t too. She just mad because she was going broke after getting caught messing with that weird boy.

She a litebrite, and she loves YT men. She was banking on getting a ring, but Diddy wasnt about to marry her.

Cassie isn't innocent.

Last edited by Shifty; 05-27-2024 at 03:08 PM..

3 weeks ago '15        #9
I blame California, and all of the gay gang bangers that live there.

They're slapping and leaving, because they can't refute the facts.

3 weeks ago '15        #10
Noble Meanz 
Props total: 7714 7 K  Slaps total: 832 832
Throw dirt on ah mans name even in the grave, you ah whole h0e if you believe ah mans man like Nip would stoop low and engage on some batyboy sht, OP ah dummy too and its clear the hatred you got for the god

R.I.P to that nga Lil Thunda Cat aka Nip Hussle you still dat nga from the grave
+7   

3 weeks ago '21        #11
loveeveryday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x22
Props total: 46677 46 K  Slaps total: 16023 16 K
All mainstream musicians have a gay s3xtape to get their deal / marketing / budget

Warner universal and Sony own all mainstream music / famous artist around 90 percent of music that is heard by the masses

They do the same thing to actors they do to musicians

People don’t want to realize this because they idolize and worship artist

Last edited by loveeveryday; 05-27-2024 at 02:24 PM..

3 weeks ago '11        #12
Ant O 
Props total: 46237 46 K  Slaps total: 4218 4 K
Op been down bad, in his feelings writing essasys since drake got dog walked.

No nipsey slander will be tolerated. Man's not here to defend himself

🔗

+23   

3 weeks ago '21        #13
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71243 71 K  Slaps total: 19721 19 K
Hold on, how tf does s3xual orientation disqualify someone from being a messiah?
emoji
emoji
emoji

King David was a messiah and dude had a boyfriend.
+3   

3 weeks ago '17        #14
sjuelz 
Props total: 21302 21 K  Slaps total: 2916 2 K
nothing is ever said while he was alive, but it all comes out once they are dead....

this is how unsuccessful people cope with being unsuccessful "im only unsuccessful cause im not gay or in the Illuminati"
+2   

3 weeks ago '14        #15
Gordon Gartrell 
Props total: 69684 69 K  Slaps total: 6941 6 K
n1gga said he wants wack to get out the way so he can watch a nipsey hussle s3xtape. y'all weird as fu#k
+14   

3 weeks ago '24        #16
RonTheHero225 
Props total: 357 357  Slaps total: 61 61
Where is this secret tape that only wack has
+1   

3 weeks ago '23        #17
Neothe1 
Props total: 4544 4 K  Slaps total: 3143 3 K
 Shifty said 🔗
Wack 100 and other Bloods helped orchestrate Nipsey Hussle's deal and the deal was done as a favor to Big U. Notice how Bluface is laughing his a$s off on the side and getting mad at Wack, but never once does he disagree.

↪🔗

Wack 100 also helped get Kendrick Lamar his first big performance on stage
(start the video below at 6:46) and we all know Isaiah Rashad is a Top Dog pipe smoker. I just thought I should mention that.

↪🔗

Since it's been eatablished that these record labels have ties to criminal organizations, I think Wack should expose these n1ggas, so they can stop walking around like they're Jesus Christ in the flesh.

Wack helped Nipsey get his career started, he wasn't jealous of Nipsey. I believe he's telling the truth about those gay s3x tapes, and he should get out of the way of the dude who has rhe tapes and let the sh1t drop, so these dudes can stop using Nipsey was some type of fake messiah. Let the world see the truth.

These 'pot calling the kettle black' a$s n1ggas need to be exterminated.
Bruh just shut up wack did absolutely nothing for nipsey nip got his deal from epic johnny shist got nip his meeting with epic sony please stop lying and wack dont have no fukin s3xtape of nipsey he is 100% lying and had nothing to do with Kendrick at all
+1   

3 weeks ago '23        #18
Neothe1 
 Shifty said 🔗
You're right, Nipsey was actually a gay man.

You must be the n1gga in the s3xtape extorting Lauren London and the rest of Nipsey's family.
shut up stop trollin clown

3 weeks ago '19        #19
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 194456 194 K  Slaps total: 52862 52 K
Clowns still taking wack seriously after this

+6   

3 weeks ago '23        #20
Neothe1 
 Shifty said 🔗
The dumb motherfu#kers gonna focus on their idol, Nipsey, but I'm talking about how gangs basically run Hollywood and the music industry.

I believe Wack 100, he isn't lying, because he helped Nipsey get his deal. Wack only heard about it after Nipsey died

Not gossip. It's facts, yall just won't believe it until the video gets released.

Cassie was apart of that bullsh1t too. She just mad because she was going broke after getting caught messing with that weird boy.

She a litrbrite, and she loves YT men. She was banking on grtting a ring, but Diddy wasnt about to marry her.

Cassie isn't innocent.
bruh you are pathetic i know this is from wack team i swear when i see wack im putting hands on him

3 weeks ago '23        #21
Neothe1 
 Noble Meanz said 🔗
Throw dirt on ah mans name even in the grave, you ah whole h0e if you believe ah mans man like Nip would stoop low and engage on some batyboy sht, OP ah dummy too and its clear the hatred you got for the god

R.I.P to that nga Lil Thunda Cat aka Nip Hussle you still dat nga from the grave
Facts these n1ggaz is weird smh wack is a agent
+4   

3 weeks ago '15        #22
GreyHughe 
Props total: 12904 12 K  Slaps total: 795 795
n1gga dissing gang bangers but praising wack who’s an admitted gang member, you n1ggas live in misery with these mental gymnastics y’all be putting on on this here site.

3 weeks ago '18        #23
TexasPlayaMayne  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 29838 29 K  Slaps total: 23546 23 K
 Noble Meanz said 🔗

Ant O said 🔗
Op been down bad, in his feelings writing essasys since drake got dog walked.

No nipsey slander will be tolerated. Man's not here to defend himself

↪🔗
Nipsey was factually a c#m eater. Dude bust in his girl mouth, and Nipsey did a c#m swap where he slurped it out of her mouth and they drooled on the dude d1ck together.

emoji

3 weeks ago '23        #24
Neothe1 
 loveeveryday said 🔗
All mainstream musicians have a gay s3xtape to get their deal / marketing / budget

Warner universal and Sony own all mainstream music / famous artist

They do the same thing to actors they do to musicians

People don’t want to realize this because they idolize and worship artist
Nipsey was independent bruh he got out his sony epic deal because big u and his lawyers forged his signature for Budget nip found out and him and big u fell out from there stop believing n1ggaz like wack who is cointellpro thats a fact
+2   

3 weeks ago '17        #25
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 75498 75 K  Slaps total: 15888 15 K
Damn this n1gga invests so much time and words in sh1t that is innately gay and or stupid.

For free, no less.
+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Benny the butcher pulls up to nome 14 in a rolls-royce cullinan!!
45 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+7167
Video inside How Many Tattoos U Got? 17. Do They Taste Good?
99 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1940
Video inside RICK ROSS: "Jay-Z Was Not That Guy, Pal" | Joe Rogan & Freeway Rick Ross
104 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+5222
Video inside Timbaland fixing Kanye's drums on Stronger
40 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop