online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

As I get older Ö.I understand his point more and more

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '16        #1
4437 page views
83 comments

BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28
Props total: 150150 150 K  Slaps total: 6290 6 K
icon As I get older Ö.I understand his point more and more

emoji
But at the same time
emoji
+91   

icon
best
icon
worst
83 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
BobbiHeadRagTop  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x28 OP
Props total: 150150 150 K  Slaps total: 6290 6 K

Also true ….
+38   

4 weeks ago '11        #3
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 81607 81 K  Slaps total: 11161 11 K
he tryna have a sit down with HR on the damn court
emoji
that laugh

This is a hostile work environment
emoji

Last edited by Tony Franks; 05-26-2024 at 08:07 AM..
+64   

4 weeks ago '21        #4
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71547 71 K  Slaps total: 19801 19 K
 BobbiHeadRagTop said 🔗
↪🔗

Also true ….
I don't subscribe to the notion that someone gets to be disrespectful just because we're playing a GAME.

It's a fu#king public park. Motherfu#kers be talking like we're trying out for Team USA
emoji
+108   

4 weeks ago '05        #5
Stuart Scott  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 107725 107 K  Slaps total: 14733 14 K
Slapped
+10   

4 weeks ago '10        #6
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 144918 144 K  Slaps total: 28883 28 K
Nah he telling the truth. Ain’t nothing worse than just trying to get a good run in and it’s somebody on the court acting like Draymond
+134   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '22        #7
Candidnigga 
Props total: 57428 57 K  Slaps total: 5352 5 K
Naw he's right

n1ggas just tryna hoop and have fun

Then you have bi#ch n1ggas that swear they could have made it to the league, playing like its game 7

Don't get me wrong. A lil competition is great

We men

But n1ggas be doing too much.

Lmao

"I worked all week !"

emoji

I feel him
+120   

4 weeks ago '05        #8
xbigelx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 6256 6 K  Slaps total: 528 528
I wonder sometimes. I don’t play pick up Basketball but I’ve seen a few times where it turns into a fight or a shooting. I have too much to lose in my situation so I feel like if I’m out playing and a n1gga starts something I gotta de-escalate and give the “you got it” or if it carries on up into the fight I gotta demolish the n1gga cause he doing too much and when that happens a n1gga will want to get revenge at some point now I got opps. Maybe I’m a old head now but it’s either you bow out and take a blow to the pride or teach the dude a lesson if it gets that far and keep and eye out from now on. Maybe I’m tripping.
+29   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
SSJ4 Goku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 134690 134 K  Slaps total: 17312 17 K
 Nautilus O said 🔗
Nah he telling the truth. Ainít nothing worse than just trying to get a good run in and itís somebody on the court acting like Draymond
So much truth. One of the reasons why i avoided playing pick up games in HS. Dudes user too take that sh1t wayyyyy too serious. I'm talking like on the verge of fights because of missed shot. Like, bro, we got lunch in 20 minutes, relax.
emoji
+26   

4 weeks ago '13        #10
kingrayden 
Props total: 4888 4 K  Slaps total: 1072 1 K
I guess I can relate, it’s kind of like going home to relax and play a video game, but that video game being difficult and starting pissing you off like, what’s the point lol

Last edited by kingrayden; 05-26-2024 at 07:20 PM..
+21   

4 weeks ago '22        #11
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 60968 60 K  Slaps total: 6520 6 K
 xbigelx said 🔗
I wonder sometimes. I donít play pick up Basketball but Iíve seen a few times where it turns into a fight or a shooting. I have too much to lose in my situation so I feel like if Iím out playing and a n1gga starts something I gotta de-escalate and give the ďyou got itĒ or if it carries on up into the fight I gotta demolish the n1gga cause he doing too much and when that happens a n1gga will want to get revenge at some point now I got opps. Maybe Iím a old head now but itís either you bow out and take a blow to the pride or teach the dude a lesson if it gets that far and keep and eye out from now on. Maybe Iím tripping.
Nah, I agree with this.

I went to the rec a few weeks ago and usually the over 35 people run games together, but this time not too many people showed up.

So, me still being the decent player that I am I went to get a few runs in with the younginís. It wasnít a bad run, but all they do is complain about sh1t.

That was the day I told myself just to keep hoopiní with the OGís before those young boys talk sh1t to each other and Iím on the middle of it or some sh1t.

I got a wife bad two kids ainít no way Iím gonna be involved in some stupid sh1t in a basketball game to possibly not come home to them if some sh1t happens.

emoji
+26   

4 weeks ago '08        #12
DJHoove 
Props total: 8064 8 K  Slaps total: 561 561
 xbigelx said 🔗
I wonder sometimes. I donít play pick up Basketball but Iíve seen a few times where it turns into a fight or a shooting. I have too much to lose in my situation so I feel like if Iím out playing and a n1gga starts something I gotta de-escalate and give the ďyou got itĒ or if it carries on up into the fight I gotta demolish the n1gga cause he doing too much and when that happens a n1gga will want to get revenge at some point now I got opps. Maybe Iím a old head now but itís either you bow out and take a blow to the pride or teach the dude a lesson if it gets that far and keep and eye out from now on. Maybe Iím tripping.
no your absolutely right

its almost like its not worth playing basketball amongst ya own people which is sad on multiple levels

and god forbid someone is on the courts and some random shxt happens

we get a lot of community center shootings here in philly smh
+14   

4 weeks ago '10        #13
lboog1423  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 55237 55 K  Slaps total: 4017 4 K
 Nautilus O said 🔗
Nah he telling the truth. Ainít nothing worse than just trying to get a good run in and itís somebody on the court acting like Draymond
that or n1ggas arguing every 5 minutes
emoji
+13   

4 weeks ago '22        #14
KING7 
Props total: 3983 3 K  Slaps total: 1831 1 K
I don't understand ppl who take pick up games too serious like they getting paid for it

n1gga $TFU and just play, no one got time for trash talk and hard fouls
+10   

4 weeks ago '10        #15
Nautilus O  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 144918 144 K  Slaps total: 28883 28 K
 lboog1423 said 🔗
that or n1ggas arguing every 5 minutes
emoji
Thatís also in the Draymond starter kit
+6   

4 weeks ago '14        #16
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x183
Props total: 125437 125 K  Slaps total: 9807 9 K
I'd rather trash talk balls deep in a bi#ch than on the ball court

4 weeks ago '15        #17
Boxdennewestgoo 
Props total: 13782 13 K  Slaps total: 1647 1 K
I feel dude. Some n1ggas take sh1t way too far. Round my way a place I hooped at a few times, LA Fitness in PG, a dude(hooped with once) shot someone over a game. Imagine you just tryna get a good run in and ya teammate or just someone around you get shot cause dudes can’t handle their emotions. Like sh1t is crazy and unfortunate.
+9   

4 weeks ago '19        #18
zzxxccvvbb 
Props total: 59439 59 K  Slaps total: 6966 6 K
People who sh1t talk people who aren't like that in pickup games are lame as sh1t.

As a d1ck, I find the other d1ck and go at him and if I can't find one I go at the bully
+6   

4 weeks ago '18        #19
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34342 34 K  Slaps total: 4056 4 K
 DJHoove said 🔗
no your absolutely right

its almost like its not worth playing basketball amongst ya own people which is sad on multiple levels

and god forbid someone is on the courts and some random shxt happens

we get a lot of community center shootings here in philly smh
Bro that's so sad. The concept of a "community center" and shootings don't even go together.
+7   

4 weeks ago '14        #20
Yosado 
Props total: 22977 22 K  Slaps total: 1742 1 K
My Game Does All The Talkin!
emoji
+6   

4 weeks ago '20        #21
AmesVill 
Props total: 3961 3 K  Slaps total: 78 78
All good til they talk sh1t to the wrong one and get they White Men Can’t Jump speech

+13   

4 weeks ago '18        #22
twoshotdez 
Props total: 7304 7 K  Slaps total: 824 824
 SSJ4 Goku said 🔗
So much truth. One of the reasons why i avoided playing pick up games in HS. Dudes user too take that sh1t wayyyyy too serious. I'm talking like on the verge of fights because of missed shot. Like, bro, we got lunch in 20 minutes, relax.
emoji
Main reason I stopped playing ball in high school..n1ggaz beef too much.

Now I tell n1ggaz, if I canít press X O Triangle or square..I ainít with it
+5   

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '21        #23
JASONHILLS 
Props total: 2654 2 K  Slaps total: 124 124
i remember back in the day round southside pg where im from my n1gga i went to highschool with and grew up with who taught me how to hoop got shot over a one on one game for money...he was cookin other slim hella bad....other slim got embarrassed cuz it was shawties out there watching and n1ggas was sideline bettin on the game and once my n1gga dunked on slim and won the game....slim went and got the strap and squeezed off.....glad my n1gga lived and sh1t but thats the risk with some of these emotional a$s slum a$s n1ggas especially if its bread involved
emoji
+12   

4 weeks ago '12        #24
HyuugaV 
Props total: 2749 2 K  Slaps total: 421 421
 Nautilus O said 🔗
/Thread
+4   

4 weeks ago '09        #25
dadon85 
Props total: 77394 77 K  Slaps total: 7133 7 K
I'm here to have fun. Not deal with bs.

2k it is
emoji
+7   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2418
Video inside Baron Davis on NBA Players Getting Extorted, Robbed, & Shot at in Los A..
205 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-6716
The reality of you dudes that think you look ďyoung for your ageĒ
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+10716
Image(s) inside Simpson meme describes the modern day gym :yaohah: