online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

May 26 - US-built Gaza pier, valued at $320 million, swept away by sea waves

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 weeks ago '16        #1
3671 page views
120 comments

00010111  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 101279 101 K  Slaps total: 9062 9 K
May 26 - US-built Gaza pier, valued at $320 million, swept away by sea waves

Recent events have resulted in the US floating pier drifting to the coasts of Ashdod after waves off the coast of Gaza washed away a portion of it, according to Al Jazeera.

The Israeli navy, according to reports, is now working to recover the detached section of the pier that was forced to break away by the might of the waves and reattach it to the main building.

Photographic proof documented the cooperative efforts of Israeli naval troops and US military personnel in securing the detached portion of the pier and dragging it back to the Gaza shore.

Furthermore, according to sources from the Yedioth Ahronoth daily, the divided area includes a flatboat that is often used for loading and unloading goods from ships.

On May 16, the US Central Command said that the floating pier off the coast of Gaza was completed. The pier was supposed to make it easier for relief vehicles to transport supplies to Gaza's beaches so that the UN could distribute them.

Since it was started on April 25th, the pier's construction—which is expected to cost more than $320 million—has advanced significantly, with more than half of the project being finished.

Notably, US President Joe Biden originally declared the pier's construction in early March, emphasizing its significance in light of the difficulties in delivering supplies to Gaza via land-based routes.

https://www.albawaba.com/ .. -waves-1568819
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
120 comments

4 weeks ago '20        #2
adak31  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 37067 37 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
Biden is a spineless bi#ch. When he loses this election I hope he doesn’t cop out and blame protesters for his incompetence this is an easy fix hold the fu#king Israeli government responsible make them send aid and begin a cease fire and flat out stop giving the Israeli government money and weapons.
+52   

4 weeks ago '06        #3
Profycy 
Props total: 4028 4 K  Slaps total: 558 558
 adak31 said 🔗
Biden is a spineless bi#ch. When he loses this election I hope he doesn’t cop out and blame protesters for his incompetence this is an easy fix hold the fu#king Israeli government responsible make them send aid and begin a cease fire and flat out stop giving the Israeli government money and weapons.
This. Facts.
+8   

4 weeks ago '09        #4
ShadyVsEminem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 22207 22 K  Slaps total: 3821 3 K
They are trolling Palestinians in a callous way, dropping aid on their heads and now this seriously fu#k off let other countries help and stay out. You cant be arming one side with the weapons used to flatten the place and then make a sh1tty rickety pier as some form of salvation
+22   

4 weeks ago '05        #5
R4P  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 17076 17 K  Slaps total: 3240 3 K
emoji
how nice of them to pretend they are helping @🔗
+10   

4 weeks ago '22        #6
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 38838 38 K  Slaps total: 10258 10 K

+32   

4 weeks ago '20        #7
180grindtime 
Props total: 2085 2 K  Slaps total: 195 195
They shouldn’t have had to build a pier to deliver food and medicine in the first place. Fk genocide.
+18   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 92887 92 K  Slaps total: 6882 6 K
 adak31 said 🔗
trumps more pro Israel than biden is tho……
+20   

4 weeks ago '24        #9
magaSlapper 
Props total: 1345 1 K  Slaps total: 1243 1 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said 🔗
He wants Israel to “finish the job”
+2   

4 weeks ago '10        #10
IITHUNDABR3ADII 
Props total: 8254 8 K  Slaps total: 2663 2 K
 adak31 said 🔗
> and begin a cease fire

For Israel only right? You are fine with the rockets from the other side right?

Nah. How about nobody listen to a bunch of people who are fu#king famous for blaming jewish people for everything.

emoji

4 weeks ago '21        #11
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71547 71 K  Slaps total: 19801 19 K
 IITHUNDABR3ADII said 🔗
> and begin a cease fire

For Israel only right? You are fine with the rockets from the other side right?

Nah. How about nobody listen to a bunch of people who are fu#king famous for blaming jewish people for everything.

emoji
Israel is the occupier.

You can't reasonably expect the people you trapped in an open air prison to play nice with you.

That's the entire problem with this settler colonial project.

Palestine is just expected to lay down and play nice while Israel illegally kicks them off of their land and bombs their hospitals, schools, churches, mosques, universities, and babies.

People like you would have been cheering on Andrew Jackson back in the day.

"Well it's their fault for being savages"
emoji
+18   

4 weeks ago '21        #12
@🔗 Good use of resources.

Israel is allowing citizens to destroy aid shipments btw

🔗

Biden's totally-not-committing-genocide Chosen People.

Last edited by Tlatoani; 05-26-2024 at 07:37 AM..
+11   

4 weeks ago '10        #13
Mindy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 57397 57 K  Slaps total: 5032 5 K
 HERMES said 🔗

+8   

4 weeks ago '04        #14
nwking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 38933 38 K  Slaps total: 4179 4 K
Last I checked we have the best and most advanced military in the world if we want to force someones hands we do it. If we need to send AID to Gaza we don't need to build a bridge we fly in with a helicopter and drop the supplies from a safe height and fly away. If anyone shoots at the helicopter they know the consequences
+6   

4 weeks ago '20        #15
adak31  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 37067 37 K  Slaps total: 1100 1 K
[QUOTE=smokeytheblunt2;66155784]trumps more pro Israel than biden is tho……[/QUOTE

True which is why I’m writing in my ballot in the fall
+3   

4 weeks ago '20        #16
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 59004 59 K  Slaps total: 4350 4 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said 🔗
Exactly… the republicans are way more pro Israel than the democrats in general so why would anyone vote for a republican over Biden on the Israel issue? Doesn’t make sense
+1   

4 weeks ago '06        #17
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 10609 10 K  Slaps total: 3754 3 K
 adak31 said 🔗
??? This ain't got sh1t to do with the USA

4 weeks ago '06        #18
NOCCOWT 
Props total: 10609 10 K  Slaps total: 3754 3 K
 gogosunday said 🔗
Exactly… the republicans are way more pro Israel than the democrats in general so why would anyone vote for a republican over Biden on the Israel issue? Doesn’t make sense
Yall talking about voting for the sake of a whole other country. Wtf??? Other countries issues? Wtf
+2   

4 weeks ago '21        #19
 gogosunday said 🔗
Republicans historically have actually given Israel more problems and have been more willing to make weapon shipments conditional.

Trump actually brought up pausing all shipments in exchange for a two state solution and the DoD told him it was a non-starter
emoji
+1   

4 weeks ago '15        #20
Rifle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31739 31 K  Slaps total: 2268 2 K
 smokeytheblunt2 said 🔗
So people can vote for third party candidates that are not pro Israel… but but but that’s like a vote for trump.

Every election since I’ve been voting age has been the most “important” election of our lifetime.

emoji
+5   

4 weeks ago '20        #21
gogosunday  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 59004 59 K  Slaps total: 4350 4 K
 Rifle said 🔗
So people can vote for third party candidates that are not pro Israel… but but but that’s like a vote for trump.

Every election since I’ve been voting age has been the most “important” election of our lifetime.

emoji
Look at the Supreme Court now they’re pretty important

4 weeks ago '15        #22
Villain  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 58106 58 K  Slaps total: 6131 6 K
 gogosunday said 🔗
Israel owns both the Democrats and Republicans.

Gaza is going to be wiped out no matter who's the next president.

The game is the game.

emoji
+10   

4 weeks ago '11        #23
shellz386  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 43111 43 K  Slaps total: 5709 5 K
 adak31 said 🔗
Boy yall n1ggas gotta have a mass suicide after November because it’s not going the way you think it is lmao

4 weeks ago '17        #24
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 148549 148 K  Slaps total: 62944 62 K
 Tlatoani said 🔗
@🔗 Good use of resources.

Israel is allowing citizens to destroy aid shipments btw

↪🔗

Biden's totally-not-committing-genocide Chosen People.
Again, this is where you liberals lose me. Hamas and IDF are terrorists. Hamas could end this war too. Israel are not anymore occupiers than Americans, I don't see you moving out of America to let the Natives have their land back.

4 weeks ago '16        #25
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 92887 92 K  Slaps total: 6882 6 K
[quote=adak31;66156219]
 smokeytheblunt2 said 🔗
trumps more pro Israel than biden is tho……[/QUOTE

True which is why I’m writing in my ballot in the fall
i understand feeling like and normally I’d probably do the same but if trump gets back in everybody is going to be negatively impacted……..

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2417
Video inside Baron Davis on NBA Players Getting Extorted, Robbed, & Shot at in Los A..
205 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-6713
The reality of you dudes that think you look “young for your age”
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+10913
Image(s) inside Simpson meme describes the modern day gym :yaohah:
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 23 - Trump says he's going to give Police full immunity no matter w..
165 comments
1 day ago
@news