online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

GloRilla Accused Of Stealing $400K By Atlanta Investor Aristotle Varner Jr.

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '22        #1
5032 page views
127 comments

Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 60968 60 K  Slaps total: 6520 6 K
GloRilla Accused Of Stealing $400K By Atlanta Investor Aristotle Varner Jr.

IG
TikTok

GloRilla is being sued by an Atlanta-area investor, Aristotle Varner Jr., after he alleged that the “Yeah Glo!” rapper defrauded him out of more than $400,000 for failure to promote him on social media, as she’d initially promised to do.

Varner Jr. revealed his lawsuit against the rapper on The Morning Hustle on Friday (May 24).

“She was [already] big. It’s just — you know — celebrity, cocky, ‘I’m not going to fulfill the contract’ sh1t. You know how that sh1t go,” he said.
A court document uncovered by Spade TV revealed that Varner Jr. says he paid $150,000 for GloRilla to post a collaborative Instagram message, perform an in-person meet-and-greet, and sit down for a 30-minute interview with “celebrity” Asia Varner, who is also the investor’s wife.

Varner Jr. alleged that GloRilla only posted the collaborative Instagram post, and didn’t perform the other duties which she was contractually obligated to perform back in 2022.

It’s unclear what relation this has to the contract, but a TikTok posted by Varner Jr.’s Aristotle Investments company in February 2023 shows Glo promoting Varner Jr.’s then-upcoming “free stock class.”

“I asked @glorillapimp to teach me the dance in exchange for some stock lessons… and the rest is history!” the caption reads.

“Here’s the good news! You can come learn with her. Because she’s on tour, we have to do the lessons virtually!

Comment ‘learn’ to attend our stock class SUNDAY February 19th 7pm. I’ll personally DM you the link to get in the zoom meeting w/ @glorillapimp.”
HipHopDX has reached out to a representative of GloRilla for comment.

Despite the pending lawsuit, GloRilla is enjoying a spate of career successes.

Megan Thee Stallion recently kickstarted her Hot Girl Summer Tourwhich features support from Glo, and Cardi made a surprise appearance during the stop at New York City’s Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night (May 21).

The trio performed a handful of hits together — “WAP,” “Bongos,” “Tomorrow 2” and “Wanna Be” — while putting on a raunchy show for the Big Apple crowd, complete with moments of synchronized choreography.

GloRilla also took the opportunity to announce that Cardi will be jumping on a remix of her collaboration with Megan, “Wanna Be,” from the Memphis rapper’s recent mixtape Ehhthang Ehhthang.

She told the audience in attendance that a remix of the hit song was “about to drop” and that fans should “stay tuned.”

But GloRilla also claimed that her current music had superpowers, and that she’d witnessed it herself.

Taking to X, formerly Twitter, on Tuesday (May 21), the Memphis rapper promised that her new music will inspire her fans to go to the gym more…and that may have some unexpected gains.

“My mixtape literally will make yo a$s grow I seen it with my own two eyes,” she said while quote-tweeting a fan who said that Glo’s music “got me doing extra reps in the gym.”
+5   

icon
best
icon
worst
127 comments

4 weeks ago '22        #2
Press Enter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x176
Props total: 83051 83 K  Slaps total: 88516 88 K
Sean Kirngston gave out dur blue prunt tryna fu#k

4 weeks ago '15        #3
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25814 25 K  Slaps total: 6244 6 K
I’m sure he made more than that off of that bullsh1t stock class scam

Unless a muafuka is guaranteeing to cover my losses, then I’m not listening to them
+49   

4 weeks ago '22        #4
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36 OP
 jharlem0500 said 🔗

Unless a muafuka is guaranteeing to cover my losses, then I’m not listening to them
Indeed!
+10   

4 weeks ago '18        #5
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11709 11 K  Slaps total: 2691 2 K
So we went from beef to all thrse stories of rappers and singers being locked up or being accused of scamming
+6   

4 weeks ago '20        #6
Icepick S 
Props total: 1116 1 K  Slaps total: 84 84
 jharlem0500 said 🔗

Nah fams group is official, learned how to trade options two years ago from them and been eatin since
emoji

4 weeks ago '04        #7
synopsis03|m 
Props total: 2520 2 K  Slaps total: 277 277
she prolly realized he was a scammer and cut ties
+33   

4 weeks ago '15        #8
jharlem0500  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 25814 25 K  Slaps total: 6244 6 K
 Icepick S said 🔗
Nah fams group is official, learned how to trade options two years ago from them and been eatin since
emoji
Nothing you couldn’t teach yourself

Options is gambling

You couldve put 25K in the S&P 500 2-3 years ago and be up double now

Ppl who tell me they “trade” are essentially telling me they’re broke

Investing is where it’s at
Only get rich quick muafu#kas claim to be good traders to impress those on social media who don’t know better

90% of the time they lose it all
+21   

4 weeks ago '19        #9
Geno1930 
Props total: 2461 2 K  Slaps total: 245 245
That messed up if true....

emoji
who's the female radio host... she looking right with the button down...
+6   

4 weeks ago '13        #10
King X Riece 
Props total: 15680 15 K  Slaps total: 1720 1 K
A scammer gets scammed
+21   

4 weeks ago '08        #11
DJHoove 
Props total: 8064 8 K  Slaps total: 561 561
 King X Riece said 🔗
A scammer gets scammed
how is he a scammer?

genuinely curious
+7   

4 weeks ago '09        #12
Chalky  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 106352 106 K  Slaps total: 11479 11 K
this is one part of being famous I can't rock with. so many opportunist want to leach on you for a come up
+7   

4 weeks ago '04        #13
Duntaz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 73250 73 K  Slaps total: 4553 4 K
n1gga probably got most of that back just off the tiktok. Sounds more like he trying to scam her.
+8   

4 weeks ago '04        #14
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x149
Props total: 275372 275 K  Slaps total: 31600 31 K
foh, he been finessing thousands of people by selling bullsh1t investment dreams and courses. That's how he makes his money. Can't get mad when you get finessed yourself

That other n1gga Jay Morrison with that Tulsa Real Estate bullsh1t ran off with millions of dollars and didn't commit to any real estate projects, don't trust these scamming mfs out here smh, social media is the largest platform for these scammers
emoji
+26   

4 weeks ago '08        #15
AC_89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 124732 124 K  Slaps total: 4860 4 K
That investor dude pops up on my ig all the time I just keep scrolling when I see his posts
emoji
+10   

4 weeks ago '10        #16
eashawty 
Props total: 39513 39 K  Slaps total: 3560 3 K
 Adwerdz said 🔗
foh, he been finessing thousands of people by selling bullsh1t investment dreams and courses. That's how he makes his money. Can't get mad when you get finessed yourself

That other n1gga Jay Morrison with that Tulsa Real Estate bullsh1t ran off with millions of dollars and didn't commit to any real estate projects, don't trust these scamming mfs out here smh, social media is the largest platform for these scammers
emoji
I don’t know if he scamming or not but I automatically assume it’s some bullsh1t when n1ggas be sellin them courses & sh1t like that. They tell u they got rich from investing or watever but really they makin the money from sellin the course, like if the course $500 & they sell it to 1,000 folks which ain’t hard to do that’s 500k. & maybe he did make some good money investing in stocks but it’s so easy to make millions sellin them bullsh1t a$s courses, just cause it worked for them don’t mean it’s gon work for u or anyone else. I’m genuinely curious to know how many people really done got rich by following wat them n1ggas be sayin in them so called courses
+19   

4 weeks ago '22        #17
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36 OP
 Adwerdz said 🔗

emoji
No lies told.

emoji
+8   

4 weeks ago '12        #18
daman729 
Props total: 167645 167 K  Slaps total: 6725 6 K
Them Atlanta cats be some of the biggest scammers. Them mothafu#kas could scam a turtle out its shell.

emoji
emoji
+20   

4 weeks ago '04        #19
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x149
Props total: 275372 275 K  Slaps total: 31600 31 K
 eashawty said 🔗
I don’t know if he scamming or not but I automatically assume it’s some bullsh1t when n1ggas be sellin them courses & sh1t like that. They tell u they got rich from investing or watever but really they makin the money from sellin the course, like if the course $500 & they sell it to 1,000 folks which ain’t hard to do that’s 500k. & maybe he did make some good money investing in stocks but it’s so easy to make millions sellin them bullsh1t a$s courses, just cause it worked for them don’t mean it’s gon work for u or anyone else. I’m genuinely curious to know how many people really done got rich by following wat them n1ggas be sayin in them so called courses
Facts!
+4   

4 weeks ago '10        #20
Kofi  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 40074 40 K  Slaps total: 3264 3 K
🔗

Well this escalated lol
+13   

4 weeks ago '20        #21
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 64485 64 K  Slaps total: 6491 6 K
 synopsis03 said 🔗
she prolly realized he was a scammer and cut ties
That part !!!

This n1gga betta keep it moving fu#king with my baby
emoji
+6   

4 weeks ago '20        #22
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x61
Props total: 64485 64 K  Slaps total: 6491 6 K
 Kofi said 🔗
↪🔗

Well this escalated lol
This broke a$s scamming a$s grifter
Get this n1gga and every post pandemic pauper outta here
emoji
+10   

4 weeks ago '20        #23
5ive04our  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x288
Props total: 148777 148 K  Slaps total: 32741 32 K
 DJHoove said 🔗
how is he a scammer?

genuinely curious
Nobody on BX will answer you just continue with their narratives
+6   

4 weeks ago '16        #24
metro6  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 24720 24 K  Slaps total: 11757 11 K
Trash
+1   

4 weeks ago '20        #25
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 43012 43 K  Slaps total: 3090 3 K
 jharlem0500 said 🔗

Right She just finessed the finesser ...
Nothing more to see here
emoji
+6   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-6422
The reality of you dudes that think you look “young for your age”
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2418
Video inside Baron Davis on NBA Players Getting Extorted, Robbed, & Shot at in Los A..
203 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+10715
Image(s) inside Simpson meme describes the modern day gym :yaohah:
71 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Wack100 says Drake can never use that YG verse on Family Matters ever again
85 comments