online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

So Eminem lied about having a black girlfriend to excuse the racist tapes???

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

4 weeks ago '10        #1
3942 page views
136 comments

Zone Out  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3388 3 K  Slaps total: 1514 1 K
icon So Eminem lied about having a black girlfriend to excuse the racist tapes???

IG

IG

IG

This account stay exposing Eminem. Why don't no one talk about this? The industry so scared of this man smh
+35   

icon
best
icon
worst
136 comments

4 weeks ago '22        #2
The Peacemaker 
Props total: 15306 15 K  Slaps total: 3955 3 K
Feminem shouldve been canceled after this. But yet his stans will be here soon to make excuses for him
+29   

4 weeks ago '09        #3
59fifty  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 60552 60 K  Slaps total: 10779 10 K
Of course this ph@ggot lied…been fu#k em…wack a$s mf
+28   

4 weeks ago '16        #4
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 110783 110 K  Slaps total: 19619 19 K
Yea people quick to ignore that sh1t
+26   

4 weeks ago '08        #5
codeine 
Props total: 9751 9 K  Slaps total: 3030 3 K
bro . lemeelone

Last edited by codeine; 05-25-2024 at 09:32 AM..

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #6
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 67346 67 K  Slaps total: 10535 10 K
I ain't feel the same about slim since these tapes...wouldn't matter to me if the gf existed either; it just makes it much worse if she didn't.

Em's best strategy is to avoid issues and people he knows that pose a big threat to his career... While having selective smoke for others
+20   

4 weeks ago '04        #7
ddash 
Props total: 137076 137 K  Slaps total: 9761 9 K
 Skate said 🔗
Feminem shouldve been canceled after this. But yet his stans will be here soon to make excuses for him
Yup they still defend him to this day.

Not only did he lie about the girlfriend, he only apologized when exposed/caught.Him and his white supremacist friends called black people nggers, mooncrickets, spear chuckers, monkeys, and said that all black women were dumb bi#ches.Supposed Pro Black dudes on here still love him even after all that.He been trash for the last 20 yrs but yet they still cant wait for his new album.Same ones on here Hate on Black Celebs/Entertainers Daily and every chance they get but got nothing to say about a white man that called you every racial slur in the book.

C00NS!!

Last edited by ddash; 05-25-2024 at 09:18 AM..
+28   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #8
 codeine said 🔗
back in the day, it was common to grow up with prejudice themes.

no its not okay, but i think it was a time before he thought for himself
emoji

The fu#k u talking about? It was mid to late 90s...not the 60s... And this ain't 'prejudice,' it's racist. n1gga said before he thought for himself like he was a toddler or even a pre-teen. He knew what he said and meant it
+17   

4 weeks ago '15        #9
gemini8686  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 59582 59 K  Slaps total: 17617 17 K
 Zone Out said 🔗
↪🔗

↪🔗

↪🔗

This account stay exposing Eminem. Why don't no one talk about this? The industry so scared of this man smh
The industry is not scared of Eminem.z you just want to see ppl destroyed. He said some sh1t. He apologized. This is a 20 year old situation. So ppl can’t be forgiven for saying sh1t.

Yall n1ggas hate cancel culture but try to destroy ppl all the time because you hate that they have fans

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 weeks ago '23        #10
blkmanisgod  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20908 20 K  Slaps total: 4198 4 K
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗
emoji

The fu#k u talking about? It was mid to late 90s...not the 60s... And this ain't 'prejudice,' it's racist. n1gga said before he thought for himself like he was a toddler or even a pre-teen. He knew what he said and meant it
word, dude was a grown a$s man back then
+13   

4 weeks ago '08        #11
codeine 
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗
emoji

Born: October 17, 1972

yeah f*ggot it was a different time and era.

but you got it. stupid ass. and he said it was high school. any way im done, yall stans are somethin else

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #12
 ddash said 🔗
Yup they still defend him to this day.

Not only did he lie about the girlfriend, he only apologized when exposed/caught.Him and his white supremacist friends called black people nggers, mooncrickets, spear chuckers, monkeys, and said that all black women were dumb bi#ches.Supposed Pro Black dudes on here still love him even after all that.He been trash for the last 20 yrs but yet they still cant wait for his new album.Same ones on here Hate Black Celebs/Entertainers Daily more than a white man that called you every racial slur in the book.

C00NS!!
Yup... And also pretenders on here like @🔗 will act like they're Black to justify taking every opportunity to talk sh1t about the culture
+7   

4 weeks ago '21        #13
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 43545 43 K  Slaps total: 6913 6 K
fu#k Eminem and his female groupies called, "Stans".

And the KK-OONS.

Should have shut his sh1t down when he made the song "Rap God". Just like a White/jew colonizer.

Just like they called Rock "N-music" until they could steal it.

None of these bi#ch a$s rappers said sh1t. All a bunch of bi#ches that diss other Black people...then get online kissing Eminems a$s like fu#king slaves LOL

You could see he was on some colonizer sh1t.

Then act like 2pac would have liked Eminem. Eminem is exactly what 2pac was against.

Last edited by TheIronyIsThat; 05-25-2024 at 09:25 AM..
+25   

4 weeks ago '08        #14
codeine 
 TheIronyIsThat said 🔗

And the KK-OONS.

Should have shut his sh1t down when he made the song "Rap God".

None of these bi#ch a$s rappers said sh1t.

damn they gon slap u to hell for this one.

4 weeks ago '21        #15
TheIronyIsThat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 43545 43 K  Slaps total: 6913 6 K
 codeine said 🔗
damn they gon slap u to hell for this one.
fu#k them.

emoji

Mothafu#kas running around like hoes.

Eminem made a song about some ret@rded, White Mothafu#ka that killed his family for Eminem.

And they go and name themselves after him LOL

"Barbs"
"Beehive"
"Stans"

Ho, 1ncel sh1t.

In fact, "Stans" is worse since the Mothafu#ka literally committed familicide in the song.

"Let's name ourselves after a character that murdered his wife and infant!"
+7   

4 weeks ago '10        #16
Zone Out  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 gemini8686 said 🔗
The industry is not scared of Eminem.z you just want to see ppl destroyed. He said some sh1t. He apologized. This is a 20 year old situation. So ppl can’t be forgiven for saying sh1t.

Yall n1ggas hate cancel culture but try to destroy ppl all the time because you hate that they have fans
Terrible take.
+9   

4 weeks ago '15        #17
 Zone Out said 🔗
Terrible take.
Agree to disagree I guess

4 weeks ago '07        #18
OVERLORD 
Props total: 42658 42 K  Slaps total: 11462 11 K
He definitely did that sh1t but i wonder if there were other sessions where he would this other races?
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #19
 codeine said 🔗
Born: October 17, 1972

yeah f*ggot it was a different time and era.

but you got it. stupid ass. and he said it was high school. any way im done, yall stans are somethin else
Thx for proving my point ret@rd...he made the sh1t in the 90s as a knowledgeable fu#king teenager/adult...and in the 90s, that still didn't fly. I was born in 81,so u ain't telling me sh1t. It wasn't different for racism...that sh1t was still frowned upon heavily... It wasn't cool in the 80s either dumbass... And who tf am I stanning? U projecting because u have Em's balls down ur throat...
+14   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #20
 Zone Out said 🔗
Terrible take.
That's because @🔗 is yet again one of the pretenders on the site. Talking about 'y'all n1ggas' coming from a non-Black person... He's also an Eminem stan...one of those 'I don't listen to rap no more like that' type of n1gga
+6   

4 weeks ago '22        #21
Demencio Benson  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 60968 60 K  Slaps total: 6520 6 K
@🔗

emoji
+6   

Top 10 most propped recently  4 weeks ago '19        #22
 TheIronyIsThat said 🔗

And the KK-OONS.

Should have shut his sh1t down when he made the song "Rap God". Just like a White/jew colonizer.

Just like they called Rock "N-music" until they could steal it.

None of these bi#ch a$s rappers said sh1t. All a bunch of bi#ches that diss other Black people...then get online kissing Eminems a$s like fu#king slaves LOL

Then act like 2pac would have liked Eminem. Eminem is exactly what 2pac was against.
Em wasn't what pac was against... Pac worked with White folks very well... Also when Em came out and even after these tapes released, he has shown to be very much integrated in hip hop culture. From being a student of it, etc... Not like an Elvis who couldn't tell u the first thing about the Black music that he stole....Em didn't steal it nor was it given to him. That being said, it's still not forgiven on my end...I mean when I was a teen, it was OK to call people ******* and inanimate objects 'gay' lol...so if they found tapes of me saying that in high school and wanted to hold a grudge, I'd understand even tho I don't feel like that at all now and support the alphabet people.

I think artists didn't come at him for it because they too have said some wild sh1t in their past that they no longer agree with, and most importantly, I don't think Em feels like that anymore and been a very long time since. I feel u tho, but I think Pac would've had no issues with Em from a music and human standpoint.

4 weeks ago '10        #23
Zone Out  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 Bklynzfinest said 🔗
That's because @🔗 is yet again one of the pretenders on the site. Talking about 'y'all n1ggas' coming from a non-Black person... He's also an Eminem stan...one of those 'I don't listen to rap no more like that' type of n1gga
I picked up on that soon as he posted 😂

4 weeks ago '16        #24
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 92887 92 K  Slaps total: 6882 6 K
 Boogie1790 said 🔗
Yea people quick to ignore that sh1t
I’ve seen a lot of people say that benzino started sh1t with eminem back in the day out of jealousy either not knowing or ignoring the fact that the racist tape was the reason……..

prior to that The Source and eminem had a seemingly solid relationship and it was XXL that eminem had a problem with……
+8   

4 weeks ago '15        #25
 Zone Out said 🔗
I picked up on that soon as he posted 😂
I’m not a pretender bro. I was deadass trying to have a decent conversation and be respectful.

Then yall come with this bullsh1t to call me out of my blackness. I’m good on this. Have a great day bro.
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+10917
Image(s) inside Simpson meme describes the modern day gym :yaohah:
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-6716
The reality of you dudes that think you look “young for your age”
86 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+2416
Video inside Baron Davis on NBA Players Getting Extorted, Robbed, & Shot at in Los A..
205 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jun 23 - Trump says he's going to give Police full immunity no matter w..
165 comments
1 day ago
@news