online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

How a Woman can set you back 🐢

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '17        #1
3770 page views
68 comments

CJ Schwarz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x203
Props total: 298464 298 K  Slaps total: 22456 22 K
icon How a Woman can set you back 🐢

IG
+13   

icon
best
icon
worst
68 comments

4 weeks ago '16        #2
aquisite04  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 23479 23 K  Slaps total: 2550 2 K
A female can only do what's she's been allowed and enabled to do...
+41   

4 weeks ago '19        #3
SuperPawgHunter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 57158 57 K  Slaps total: 36898 36 K
Once again, n1ggas will quickly say women take no accountability, but will say sh1t like this.
emoji

A lot of men have his unearned superiority complex like white people. Yes, the average man is more physically capable than the average woman - but there is much more to a human being than brute strength. In other areas of life, men have shown the same shortcomings as women, but love to pretend like they're above it.

It's like gossip. Women are known for gossiping, but get a group fo n1ggas together and you hear all kinds of gossip. Not, because they state it so matter of factly and not with all the theatric like women - especially sistas - tend to, it doesn't come off as gossip. Gossip is gossip, motherfu#kers.
+51   

4 weeks ago '20        #4
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 25186 25 K  Slaps total: 3544 3 K
 aquisite04 said 🔗
n1gga your weird mofo for that statement.
+8   

4 weeks ago '20        #5
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 25186 25 K  Slaps total: 3544 3 K
 SuperP@WGHunter said 🔗
Once again, n1ggas will quickly say women take no accountability, but will say sh1t like this.
emoji

A lot of men have his unearned superiority complex like white people. Yes, the average man is more physically capable than the average woman - but there is much more to a human being than brute strength. In other areas of life, men have shown the same shortcomings as women, but love to pretend like they're above it.

It's like gossip. Women are known for gossiping, but get a group fo n1ggas together and you hear all kinds of gossip. Not, because they state it so matter of factly and not with all the theatric like women - especially sistas - tend to, it doesn't come off as gossip. Gossip is gossip, motherfu#kers.
Factz.
+6   

4 weeks ago '22        #6
HERMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x36
Props total: 38572 38 K  Slaps total: 10214 10 K
or save your life
emoji
+16   

4 weeks ago '04        #7
deziking  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 55198 55 K  Slaps total: 6105 6 K
Lanksssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!
+7   

4 weeks ago '21        #8
I am awake 
Props total: 19563 19 K  Slaps total: 6037 6 K
 aquisite04 said 🔗
emoji
no wonder your mother hates you
+9   

4 weeks ago '08        #9
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93841 93 K  Slaps total: 5117 5 K
Stop chasing women. In the end what do they really bring your life? In most cases, absolutely NOTHING but s3x. You have to hear them bi#ch and moan, pay for everything, fix sh1t, deal with their children, etc.

sh1t just isn't worth it.

It really is a more peaceful life without a woman fu#king it up. I've never been happier. When I want s3x, I just go hook up with a woman and call it a day. This sh1t is great. Way cheaper too.

emoji

+34   

4 weeks ago '22        #10
letitallg0  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 22225 22 K  Slaps total: 1493 1 K
Turtle power
+6   

4 weeks ago '04        #11
mateo 
Props total: 1910 1 K  Slaps total: 151 151
Been through many turtle, cat, dog, possum stops with my wife. You just want to keep on driving but you know she’s right.
+9   

4 weeks ago '21        #12
SHAMPOOO  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 35390 35 K  Slaps total: 15950 15 K
Damm, That was Nice of her cause her Intentions were good...But the clip and title had a jewel in it!
emoji
+4   

4 weeks ago '16        #13
Strong Side Iso 
Props total: 33753 33 K  Slaps total: 4359 4 K
 Chedda said 🔗
Stop chasing women. In the end what do they really bring your life? In most cases, absolutely NOTHING but s3x. You have to hear them bi#ch and moan, pay for everything, fix sh1t, deal with their children, etc.

It really is a more peaceful life without a woman fu#king it up. I've never been happier. When I want s3x, I just go hook up with a woman and call it a day. This sh1t is great. Way cheaper too.

emoji

I'm sorry man, I gotta fu#k on these bi#ches lol. Show them they really ain't sh1t. Because they fu#king with me lol.

Last week I was with this chick that's a speech therapist. She got degrees and certifications, SLP, all that stuff. And here I am a truck driver and I got her cheeks out on Friday night lol. And all we had was Taco Bell.
+17   

4 weeks ago '22        #14
HIPHOPCOP  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 40117 40 K  Slaps total: 9823 9 K
 Chedda said 🔗

emoji

Facts

My ex snored like a bear

Always had her lame a$s family coming over using up our sh1t

Always complaining about work

Sex was getting redundant and lazy with her

Wasteful spending bi#ch rather go out to eat then cook the food we got

Now I hook up with my college thing every other weekend and it's for a fun time not a long time

+13   

4 weeks ago '18        #15
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 101188 101 K  Slaps total: 10749 10 K
 SHAMPOOO said 🔗
Damm, That was Nice of her cause her Intentions were good...But the clip and title had a jewel in it!
emoji
No, it didn't.

Having an intelligent woman with empathy in her heart in your world is literally a life hack.

So, a video of a black women stopping traffic to save a turtle while on the way to an award event should be a very positive signal.

But today's young men and women haven't been schooled on what to look for so they make goofy threads like this.
+17   

4 weeks ago '08        #16
 HIPHOPCOP said 🔗
Facts

My ex snored like a bear

Always had her lame a$s family coming over using up our sh1t

Always complaining about work

Sex was getting redundant and lazy with her

Wasteful spending bi#ch rather go out to eat then cook the food we got

Now I hook up with my college thing every other weekend and it's for a fun time not a long time

Yup. I remember when I was all down and out cause of a breakup and a homie asked me...

"If you take s3x out the equation, what did she really DO for you?"

I thought about it and realized.... not a mf thing. All she did was fu#k me (which got boring), complain about everything, and drain my wallet.

I wasted years and a small fortune on this bi#ch... and for what? Now... idgaf and it's liberating.

+20   

4 weeks ago '15        #17
RickJamez  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14528 14 K  Slaps total: 2849 2 K
🔗

+11   

4 weeks ago '08        #18
 Strong Side Iso said 🔗
I'm sorry man, I gotta fu#k on these bi#ches lol. Show them they really ain't sh1t. Because they fu#king with me lol.

Last week I was with this chick that's a speech therapist. She got degrees and certifications, SLP, all that stuff. And here I am a truck driver and I got her cheeks out on Friday night lol. And all we had was Taco Bell.
Fair enough.

But to what end? Women don't function based off logic. Only emotions.

Even after they hit the wall they will still feel entitled and feel they are deserving of a man who makes over 100k and will treat them like a princess. They are delusional af. Having said that... what will "showing them" that they ain't sh1t really accomplish?

I saw some stupid sh1t just this morning. A woman on my Facebook posted a meme that read...

"I need a husband, I am tired of telling 13 different men how my day went".

I replied... "Do you think having 13 different men is HELPING you find a husband, or making it worse?"

She responded with...

"It's definitely helping because it's showing me who I want"

emoji
+17   

4 weeks ago '22        #19
HIPHOPCOP  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x23
Props total: 40117 40 K  Slaps total: 9823 9 K
 Chedda said 🔗
Yup. I remember when I was all down and out cause of a breakup and a homie asked me...

"If you take s3x out the equation, what did she really DO for you?"

I thought about it and realized.... not a mf thing. All she did was fu#k me (which got boring), complain about everything, and drain my wallet.

I wasted years and a small fortune on this bi#ch... and for what? Now... idgaf and it's liberating.
s3x was her prime talent

Along with acting phony with my mom

Had my mother believing she was the best thing for me

NOT

After she let her brother use my car and it got impounded after he got caught with a QP of weed

Also the time she caught a tantrum cause I cancelled our trip to the Bahamas so we could focus on reparing our credit bi#ch moved out for a short minute to live with her sister

And add insult to injury didn't wanna ride dikk anymore cause she was getting a gut

Fukk dat

My 20 something year old gives me Joy every time we meet
+8   

4 weeks ago '24        #20
BigSticks 
Props total: 2627 2 K  Slaps total: 839 839
Every downfall in human history involved a woman in some type of way

Just take my advice and stop chasing them , men need to start putting value into themselves so woman chase YOU
+10   

4 weeks ago '16        #21
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 151086 151 K  Slaps total: 17801 17 K
 mateo said 🔗
Been through many turtle, cat, dog, possum stops with my wife. You just want to keep on driving but you know she’s right.
there's ppl who work for the city who get paid to do these type of tasks, ya know

4 weeks ago '11        #22
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 81165 81 K  Slaps total: 11054 11 K
dude was gonna die if not for her. She set him straight

thread got way too serious for the joke that started it off tho
+6   

4 weeks ago '16        #23
Dot 
Props total: 1514 1 K  Slaps total: 182 182
 Bighempin said 🔗
n1gga your weird mofo for that statement.
Word, what time of enslaver sh1t... Lmao.

n1gga be weird, allowed to do, tell her father that as a n1gga dating her & Im sure he will glass your sh1t.

4 weeks ago '19        #24
Immersion Vox 
Props total: 25228 25 K  Slaps total: 3140 3 K
 Strong Side Iso said 🔗

You was outside when you met her?
Or on the dating apps?

Asking for research purposes
+1   

4 weeks ago '11        #25
awww  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 93643 93 K  Slaps total: 62162 62 K
Don't nobody want her old wrinkled up dry a$s pu$$y fu#k outta here
+4   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+1617
Video inside The real reason “Moesha” was cancelled..
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1716
Chris Brown Took Your PAWG Dawgg?
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+665
Video inside "Ya'll Niccas In ATL Are Being Taken By Storm By These New Things Calle..
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-1124
Video inside So There's Rumors That Kendrick's Camp Bought Views And Spam BotsԀ..
350 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop