online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Yikes...BMW got repossessed at 130 miles...$1300 per month for a Jeep Cherokee...🚗 💰 😬

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

3 weeks ago '23        #1
4066 page views
90 comments

Kahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69
Props total: 28052 28 K  Slaps total: 18234 18 K
icon Yikes...BMW got repossessed at 130 miles...$1300 per month for a Jeep Cherokee...🚗 💰 😬

YT
People can't afford cars anymore in this economy, they voluntarily giving them back to the dealers.
+11   

icon
best
icon
worst
90 comments

3 weeks ago '23        #2
Kahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69 OP
🔗

+9   

3 weeks ago '23        #3
Kahlua  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69 OP

Can you imagine a 1000 truck payment, 180 a month insurance and 300 dollars in gas not counting maintenance. That's 1500 bucks a month to run a truck? But that's net take home pay. At a 30% Tax bracket, you have to earn 1950 dollars a month. Thats 24 grand a year in gross earnings to drive a freaking truck. Then throw on 3 $80 to $100 oil changes and a set of $1500 dollar tires? Seriously.

+42   

3 weeks ago '21        #4
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 24497 24 K  Slaps total: 11621 11 K
 Kahlua said 🔗

Can you imagine a 1000 truck payment, 180 a month insurance and 300 dollars in gas not counting maintenance. That's 1500 bucks a month to run a truck? But that's net take home pay. At a 30% Tax bracket, you have to earn 1950 dollars a month. Thats 24 grand a year in gross earnings to drive a freaking truck. Then throw on 3 $80 to $100 oil changes and a set of $1500 dollar tires? Seriously.

My irs payments are 1850 a month and that's not back pay that's what my account averaged out so I don't hsve to pay alot at the end of the year.
And naah I buy used vehicles. fu#k the bs
+19   

3 weeks ago '22        #5
Swamp Hog  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8737 8 K  Slaps total: 1720 1 K
Nogga drove it off the dealership back home just for it to get repod an hour later
emoji
+29   

3 weeks ago '22        #6
Bzp 
Props total: 12446 12 K  Slaps total: 1707 1 K
 The jinx said 🔗
My irs payments are 1850 a month and that's not back pay that's what my account averaged out so I don't hsve to pay alot at the end of the year.
And naah I buy used vehicles. fu#k the bs
Iím about to start back pay and then start living like you

Not gonna let em Wesley snipes me
+8   

3 weeks ago '16        #7
Vizier  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7841 7 K  Slaps total: 1097 1 K
You'll own nothing and be happy...
Maybe a car subscription is the solution...?
emoji

A lot of you boys are behind the times.

3 weeks ago '05        #8
Tonero 
Props total: 14760 14 K  Slaps total: 3468 3 K
 Kahlua said 🔗

The real question is why is $24k per year seen as unattainable?
+5   

3 weeks ago '04        #9
DRO MONTANA 
Props total: 7587 7 K  Slaps total: 853 853
I pay cash for my cars.. I think car payments are a waste of money, you have a lot of money saved not making car payments
+26   

3 weeks ago '11        #10
bonez79  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x27
Props total: 65702 65 K  Slaps total: 12776 12 K
emoji
You might as well rent through Lyft if you're paying $1300 a month on a note.
+20   

3 weeks ago '21        #11
The jinx  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 24497 24 K  Slaps total: 11621 11 K
 Bzp said 🔗
I’m about to start back pay and then start living like you

Not gonna let em Wesley snipes me
We also need to make an adjustment to your monthly tax payment to keep you within the threshold of under $1,000 for year end taxes. You new monthly payment starting in August through Jan 2024, will be $1,865. It will lower some for the 2/15/25 payment.
Is what she wrote to me
emoji

@🔗 @🔗
+4   

3 weeks ago '12        #12
mars15  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 74346 74 K  Slaps total: 5983 5 K
 Vizier said 🔗
emoji

They have this in Germany. A small economy car is like $500 USD a month, a crossover like a Tiguan is $600ish. Maintenance, insurance all included for a brand new car. Honestly… I’d prefer that over buying some $5000 old car.

Last edited by mars15; 05-24-2024 at 05:13 PM..
+11   

3 weeks ago '21        #13
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71271 71 K  Slaps total: 19728 19 K
There's a shortage of repo drivers, dealerships are getting repo'd, and dealers are flooding auctions trying to dump inventory.
+6   

3 weeks ago '20        #14
lostOne 
Props total: 4719 4 K  Slaps total: 835 835
 Vizier said 🔗
emoji

NO! This is the wrong thinking...They continue to manipulate people into believing this is good. It's not

The goal with money is to MINIMIZE your expenses. Subscriptions makes you rely on them forever. This is only worth it short term while you get on your feet.

Own your car, house, and income. I'm working on the last.

Grind, stack, or whatever. But short term happiness doesn't lead to long term happiness. You'll be stuck in the cycle if you never do anything about it

Edit: Maybe people are really contempt with staying in the rat race. Having no goals to get out and work forever. Idk mane

Last edited by lostOne; 05-24-2024 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: complacency
+20   

3 weeks ago '14        #15
Hoodsta1e11 
Props total: 14883 14 K  Slaps total: 2260 2 K
people take car loans from these dealers and that interest eats them up
the smart thing for people to do is go to the dealership find the car ask what
the cost to would be to finance then once they give you that price haggle it down to the cash price paid in full.
Once you have that price go to the bank and get a loan to pay for the whole vehicle
your bank payments will be cheaper with interest then what finance companies will charge and banks are more lenient towards customers and give months before they try to repo
+10   

3 weeks ago '19        #16
Bxswaggerjacker 
Props total: 12840 12 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
 Kahlua said 🔗

More like 500$+ per month on gas
+2   

3 weeks ago '08        #17
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93791 93 K  Slaps total: 5113 5 K
You can absolutely find an affordable car. It may be ugly or slightly older, but you get what you pay for. If you dont make much money you can still find something out there.
+11   

3 weeks ago '14        #18
BasedGawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 43337 43 K  Slaps total: 6309 6 K
 Kahlua said 🔗
↪🔗
People can't afford cars anymore in this economy, they voluntarily giving them back to the dealers.
I'm one of those people and I'm not ashamed.

I bought a Jaguar for my ex fiance as a bday present. Together our household income was $220,000 in West Virginia so we were balling.

I left her a month later

emoji

Car payment, premium gas, and insurance ran me about $1100 a month.

My income was cut down down to 100K

Despite my car being my biggest expense, it brought me so much happiness so the money spent on it never bothered me until...

Had a coolant leak in the middle of no where New Mexico.

I had the choice between a Ford dealership and a local mechanic only.

Local mechanic had overall very favorable ratings on Google. I met him and he was a very smooth likeable person so I felt comfortable leaving my car to him to fix.

Huge a$s mistake!

This motherfu#ker had my car for damn near a whole year!!!

When the Jags experience coolant leaks, you have to remove the engine to get to the leak.

This motherfu#ker kept playing games talking about waiting for parts but the issue was he didn't know how to put the sh1t back together correctly after removing it.

When I got my car back, the engine would literally shift around when driving. I didn't know it was my engine shifting around when I drove from New Mexico back to Pennsylvania.

Once in Pennsylvania I experienced more issues due to the engine not being reinstalled correctly.

When I took it to mechanics, these cats seen me as a easy lick assuming I got money to burn because it's a Jaguar trying to r@pe me on repairs.

I decided to take my L finally after so many issues and stop paying on it. It became a money pit. The car is fu#ked up beyond repair. To fix it, I estimate it would of costed me $15,000.

I kept the car parked in my driveway and would take it for joy rides randomly.

Even parked in my driveway, contractors would come to my house, see that car then try to r@pe my pockets after.

After 7 months of non payment, I finally called my bank, told them I'm dropping the car off at the bank.

The bank was looking in all the wrong places to repo it

emoji

They thought the car was in North Dakota.

Once I dropped the car off at the bank, a huuuuuuuuuuuge weight was lifted off my shoulders. It's been a huge relief!

I have no shame being back to driving a Kia or evenriding the bus sometimes.

That $1100 a month I'm saving enables me to do fun activities with my son's, go on vacations monthly, and trick off on bi#ches.

Yes it sucks that I ruined my credit over a bi#ch but that's life. Live and learn.
+24   

3 weeks ago '11        #19
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 81102 81 K  Slaps total: 11049 11 K
Cant imagine $1k. i was paying like 350 a month for my hyundai tucson and couldnt wait to pay that sh1t off and stop them payments. Of course the engine went to sh1t a year later and i didnt get to enjoy that ownership for long
emoji

emoji
+9   

3 weeks ago '08        #20
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93791 93 K  Slaps total: 5113 5 K
Car Hack for ya....

If you are facing repossession take your car to Car Max and sell it.

Granted, you are likely going to get a sh1tty deal. But they are going to take the mass of the loan off your hands. You may still need to pay something, but it isn't as much as it would be if the car was repossessed.

+14   

3 weeks ago '22        #21
Qnzpimpin223 
Props total: 4698 4 K  Slaps total: 496 496
Jus got my sh1t repo’d tha other day. Pushin my mom sh1t in the mean time lol
+13   

3 weeks ago '18        #22
Most Palone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 60725 60 K  Slaps total: 3986 3 K
 DRO MONTANA said 🔗
I pay cash for my cars.. I think car payments are a waste of money, you have a lot of money saved not making car payments
The car I got over the pandemic I was about to do a payment plan but just went ahead and paid full up front.

Itís a bit of a weight off knowing I donít have that lingering bill coming up every month
+5   

3 weeks ago '11        #23
Ant O 
Props total: 46259 46 K  Slaps total: 4219 4 K
Last year I was looking at a 2017 high country. The price was damn near as much as a new truck. I'm good man. I can wait a lil longer til these prices get back in line. A 7 year old truck being 40k is insanity
+7   

3 weeks ago '15        #24
Hellmatic 
Props total: 101096 101 K  Slaps total: 8679 8 K
Dude either had fu#ked up credit, insurance or got a fu#ked up deal. I doubt this is the same situation for everyone. Someone else probably bought the same car and is paying half of what he paid monthly

3 weeks ago '21        #25
Holycity21 
Props total: 3225 3 K  Slaps total: 228 228
You know why insurance rates are going up? Because if you just crack a bumper (no frame or suspension damage) it's going to cost thousands to fix.

There are cameras, sensors, wiring etc all over every inch of newer vehicles and they cost too much to fix. Insurance companies have straight up started totaling out cars for what used to be cosmetic damage.
+6   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside Pimps and prostitutes get all the glory . But none of it would be possi..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jun 15 - Mass Shooting in Round Rock Texas
118 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+469
logo Gervontae Tank Davis KO's Frank Martin In The 8Th Round!!
78 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
logo So Mr. Shakur wants next huh......
103 comments
19 hours ago
@sports