online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Terrence Howard is either having a schizophrenic break or he's the smartest man alive and

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

4 weeks ago '23        #1
6118 page views
287 comments

484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x212
Props total: 138698 138 K  Slaps total: 10754 10 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
icon Terrence Howard is either having a schizophrenic break or he's the smartest man alive and

+59   

icon
best
icon
worst
287 comments

4 weeks ago '15        #2
ladondaddy 
Props total: 17140 17 K  Slaps total: 1688 1 K
I'm too high for this sh1t
+46   

4 weeks ago '08        #3
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 93841 93 K  Slaps total: 5117 5 K
 ladondaddy said 🔗
I'm too high for this sh1t
Same.

On some of his talking points he really knows what he is talking about.

Then he throws in some sh1t that WAAAAAAAAAAAY OUT THERE and I'm like... is this mf crazy? Or just really in the know?

sh1t is exhausting.
+22   

4 weeks ago '07        #4
FeedTheBeast 
Props total: 24085 24 K  Slaps total: 2685 2 K
This man speaks at universities in front of scientists and scholars. He is only speaking about theories and is currently trying to prove his theories as fact. I’m following him closely…I think he on to something
emoji
+87   

4 weeks ago '18        #5
Arroz con Toto 
Props total: 7549 7 K  Slaps total: 1309 1 K
Albert Einstein came back as Terrence Howard!
emoji
+47   

4 weeks ago '08        #6
DJHoove 
Props total: 7994 7 K  Slaps total: 556 556
the wildest thing is I havent heard anyone says hes wrong...

will be def paying close attention
+38   

4 weeks ago '16        #7
B86 
Props total: 29735 29 K  Slaps total: 6891 6 K
I listen to YouTube while I'm in the shower, right after I wake up. This clip is part of what I woke up listening to this morning. I was so lost and confused that I wasn't sure if I was actually hearing this n1gga correctly

The whole interview is great.
+17   

4 weeks ago '16        #8
potorico1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 19826 19 K  Slaps total: 2014 2 K
 FeedTheBeast said 🔗
He is only speaking about theories and is currently trying to prove his theories as fact. :

I think Joe understood him, but didn't press him too much for more, b/c he knew TH would just ramble off in another direction trying to re-explain it.

From what I can tell, that unwinding table.....is just the same as the P.T.E.....he's just saying they are sound/waves, instead of Atoms(particles).......(which IS kind of true).

The "exchanges" and "evenness" of Atoms, such as Carbon, are already classified as having a "perfect" 6 protons,6 electrons, 6 neutrons......with 4 electrons in the outer shell that(chemically) bonds, readily with other atoms......which is why it is a "building block" that everything else can grow from.

When he says the first one we recognize is Hydrogen? Yes because it has 1 electron 1 proton..........anything before that would be a - negative number(not real).....as well as things that are "missing" from the table, yes because they haven't been discovered yet. Even his Mendeev Table he mentioned has open spaces for new discoveries.

60 years ago, Scientists thought an Atom was the smallest thing.....but when they cracked that open, a bunch of smaller "Things" fell out....like Quarks and Leptons and Higgs-Boson.

To me, he just is explaining chemical bonds....as wave/sound bonds. Things Already known to Man.
+30   

4 weeks ago '20        #9
Bighempin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 25186 25 K  Slaps total: 3544 3 K
But he couldn't get paid correctly for hustle n flow? Come on mane.
+11   

4 weeks ago '18        #10
Slic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 5466 5 K  Slaps total: 432 432
Felt like me learning the stock market for the first time
emoji

He up outta here with it

emoji
+13   

4 weeks ago '21        #11
Tlatoani  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 71335 71 K  Slaps total: 19737 19 K
He knows enough to buy into his own bullsh1t.

4 weeks ago '12        #12
daman729 
Props total: 167319 167 K  Slaps total: 6714 6 K
I pretty much watched that whole interview. Then skimmed it a few more times. He literally talked for 3 hours. It's crazy hearing dude talk like that. All that information in his brain. I actually think he said a lot of valid stuff though. Even some of the sh1t he was saying when he would give metaphoric examples of what he was trying to explain. sh1t caught me waaay off guard lol.

He's definitely an intelligent man. And he's dedicated alot of time into this. Some folks gonna call him batsh1t crazy. They'll also try to discredit him because he's an actor.

Last edited by daman729; 05-21-2024 at 08:28 PM..
+24   

4 weeks ago '17        #13
lucifershammer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 84682 84 K  Slaps total: 8102 8 K

+12   

4 weeks ago '16        #14
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 107884 107 K  Slaps total: 15797 15 K
 Slic said 🔗
Felt like me learning the stock market for the first time
emoji

He up outta here with it
↪🔗
emoji
I’m still currently learning it. A lot of information to digest
+1   

4 weeks ago '16        #15
GLOIN  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x77
Props total: 107884 107 K  Slaps total: 15797 15 K
 daman729 said 🔗
I pretty much watched that whole interview. Then skimmed it a few more times. He literally talked for 3 hours. It's crazy hearing dude talk like that. All that information in his brain. I actually think he said a lot of valid stuff though. Even some of the sh1t he was saying when he would give metaphoric examples of what he was trying to explain. sh1t caught me waaay off guard lol.

He's definitely an intelligent man. And he's dedicated alot of time into this. Some folks gonna call him batsh1t crazy. They'll also try to discredit him because he's an actor.
Same, I watched/listened to the 3 hour video while I was working today and I never knew he was into esoteric knowledge like that. Anybody saying he’s spewing bullsh1t just goes along with everything they were taught as a kid
+15   

4 weeks ago '17        #16
Its 
Props total: 70846 70 K  Slaps total: 5926 5 K
Weak minds keep insulting his intelligence

Think you're all intimidated by him
+11   

4 weeks ago '05        #17
Micheal C. Will  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 165310 165 K  Slaps total: 16795 16 K
I'll say again.......I'm not saying dude ain't say something but why isn't he taking this knowledge to the top minds in the field and getting it published instead of wasting his time on Joe Rogan?

I'm just asking the real questions that need to be asked.
+4   

4 weeks ago '16        #18
YungSplash 
Props total: 4122 4 K  Slaps total: 865 865
I've always said 0 doesn't make sense in some cases. How can you have nothing when energy can't be created or destroyed?
emoji
+3   

4 weeks ago '07        #19
Supercoolbert 
Props total: 5730 5 K  Slaps total: 365 365

+23   

4 weeks ago '14        #20
rashadd 
Props total: 51138 51 K  Slaps total: 5082 5 K
 FeedTheBeast said 🔗
This man speaks at universities in front of scientists and scholars. He is only speaking about theories and is currently trying to prove his theories as fact. I’m following him closely…I think he on to something
emoji
Would love to hear some of the things you think he onto something about’

4 weeks ago '23        #21
HimKenobi 
Props total: 3359 3 K  Slaps total: 2677 2 K
 daman729 said 🔗

I skipped past this after seeing it on Bx a few days ago. Finally got around to watching last night and I’m glad I did. Dude is far smarter than I will ever be and I was definitely lost after the first watch but I’ve watched it twice now and I can’t lie he seems like he might be on to something. Definitely has me researching a lot of things and people he mentioned.
+5   

4 weeks ago '04        #22
j-hood 
Props total: 2378 2 K  Slaps total: 558 558
Can we get him and Neil Tyson in the same room
+10   

4 weeks ago '23        #23
HimKenobi 
 Micheal C. Will said 🔗
I'll say again.......I'm not saying dude ain't say something but why isn't he taking this knowledge to the top minds in the field and getting it published instead of wasting his time on Joe Rogan?

I'm just asking the real questions that need to be asked.
When you go against the status quo it’s never easy. I always look at it like whose pockets would be fu#ked up if this was true. This would fu#k up a lot of peoples money and change pretty much everything we’ve been told about existence down to the smallest level. Not saying I fully believe him but he makes a damn good argument. One thing I know is if you try to change someone’s mind who thinks they know everything about something they will often laugh at you and call you crazy without really hearing what you say cause it goes against everything they know.
+4   

4 weeks ago '23        #24
HimKenobi 
 j-hood said 🔗
Can we get him and Neil Tyson in the same room
Sounds like he tried to sit down with him but wasn’t taken serious because he didn’t disagree with Tesla and a few others with different ideas and opinions.
+6   

4 weeks ago '14        #25
rashadd 
Props total: 51138 51 K  Slaps total: 5082 5 K
 Its said 🔗
Weak minds keep insulting his intelligence

Think you're all intimidated by him
I actually think the minds of the weak are the ones who keep giving him praises but have zero idea to whatever the hell he is talking about. Just bc people don’t agree to his nonsense doesnt mean they’re “weak minded”

+3   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+1617
Video inside The real reason “Moesha” was cancelled..
62 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
props+1716
Chris Brown Took Your PAWG Dawgg?
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+665
Video inside "Ya'll Niccas In ATL Are Being Taken By Storm By These New Things Calle..
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props-1124
Video inside So There's Rumors That Kendrick's Camp Bought Views And Spam BotsԀ..
350 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop